Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Serah
Serah
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 41800

Presence of the Kage Empty Presence of the Kage

Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:27 pm
The Raikage Chambers. This wasn’t what she had in mind when she thought of going to Kumogakure. In a way, it was exactly why she had come to Kumogakure though. This was all to become stronger. She needed to associate with strong people, learn things that only the elite knew, and use that knowledge to her advantage. Serah almost got lost staring at the entrance and almost forgot to say, “thanks for your help Ichigo,” to the man who had led her here to begin with.

“Here goes nothing,” she murmered as she knocked on the door. She was woefully unprepared when it came to elevator pitches. She had her best go at it: “Hello? Raikage-sama? I’m Serah Uchiha, a newcomer to this village. A gate guard named Ichigo brought me here and I was hoping to join your village as a shinobi. I’m originally from konoha and I spent the last few years in the wind country. I met with the kazekage after saving up enough money for one of his procedures and now I’m here.” She didn’t know why she brought up half of the stuff that she did, but she wanted to say something more than ‘hey I’m Serah let me join you.’ She had to cover her own mouth to stop yammering on so that she could wait for a response.

Serah didn’t really have a sales pitch for herself planned out. She just had to see where this meeting went and hope it was worth both their while. She had a thing or two that she thought would make herself stand out from any of the other peons that came to these doors asking to join one of the strongest military forces out there…

289 so far
Serah
Serah
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 41800

Presence of the Kage Empty Re: Presence of the Kage

Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:55 pm
Serah didn't hear anything so she guessed now wasn't a good time. Maybe she would come back another day?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum