Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 8%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akira Kitsune
Akira Kitsune
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Feral Kitsune
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 5300

The Aftermath - Page 2 Empty Re: The Aftermath

Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:53 pm
The red haired vixen sipped at her cinnamon drink. The spice of the watery liquid licked at her tastebuds and excited her tongue. The drink almost made her dance within the cushion of the seat that the woman sat upon. Her dear teammate Sai brought up Snjor's unusually reckless behavior. As she had figured, that attack was not only going to happen once and had happened again. In all honesty the little fox had no idea what to say about this. She definitely enjoyed Snjor's presence and company. And if she was to be completely honest, the vixen loved the violence.

Thinking back to the first time he fell under the grasps of unknown trauma, Snjor had caught Akira around the throat with the tight clinching of his fist. In the end Akira had been able to break his little trace, and the way he gripped her neck to strangle her was oddly satisfying to the little fox. She almost wanted to squirm with joy at the thought of having another match with him like that.

Of course this type of trauma breakdown may definitely be unhealthy for her partner Snjor. And could end up being an issue if they was to be in a deadly situation and have him turning on the team at a dire time. Something like that has the possibility of ended badly for all of them, and she didnt like that. "It all started when he asked me of my past~ and it some how triggered possible trauma." Akira spoke at ease as if she wasn't worried at all. She had the ability to even joke about her own past on the presence of others, making it difficult for others to understand how she truly felt about it. Only Snjor had a bit of an idea. "And I like this village, need a little more red heads possibly. But interesting men still at the most."

Akira doggled on about her opinion of the village. It was obvious that she was not the type that usually was serious in discussion. It was more that she had to be angered for the little vixen to actually become serious. With a grin Akira leaned close to Asahi, a mischievous look playing within her ember eyes. "Won't be the first time I secluded to alcohol. How about we see how can handle our drinks better?" The vixen taunted the boy. She meant her words and wanted to challenge the man in drinking with her as the discuss the topic of Snjor. "Don't be shy~"
{WC: 425}
{TWC: 1,561}
Saizou Uchiha
Saizou Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 13000

Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:46 pm
Sai listened closely as Asahi bombarded him and Akira with question ranging from their friend Snow, all the way to politics. Sai wasent the type of person to talk about people behind their backs, if he had a problem with someone he would have no problem an addressing it to their face. Since Akira was there ,  Sai felt more comfortable talking about Snow wouldnt be as bad since the two of them makes up 2/3 of the team. Politics on the other hand was something Sai like to keep to himself unless he had to. He didnt know where his path to gain more power was going to take him and he wouldnt be confined to one village if it came in between him gaining more power. Thinking about it reminded Sai of one of the many conversation the he and Snow had about such things. 

It always seem to surprise Sai when he thought about how Snow preached to him about love and kindness and then turns out to be a demon himself. Sai couldnt help but have a devilish grin on his face. All the craziness the Snow was letting out gave Sai a certian kind of thril that he couldnt describe. For some reason watching people who preach love and happiness fall deeper and deeper into darkness filled him with an everlasting joy. Even though all those things were true , SNow would become a problem not only to himself but to everyone around him. He knew it someone would end up hurt or worse if one of Snow tantrums happens at he wrong time. 

While trying to find the rights words to give Asahi, he had heard Akira start to speak. As she broke down when Snow had started acting the way he did , and also her feelings on the village, he figure out what he would want to say. Sai let Akira finish what she was saying before he gave his response.
"I wasent there when it started, i just so happen to stumble upon them",Sai said before taking a slight pause. He knew the gravity of what he was about to say was heavy and he wanted to make sure what he was about to say was understood clearly."I hold no loyalty to this village, my quest in life will not allow me to be tied to just a single village". Sai said with a straight face, meaning every word he just spoke. He loved the village but he knew he couldnt stay there forever.
Asahi Meijin
Asahi Meijin
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 14850

Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:12 pm
Asahi would listen and pay close attention to what the two were saying. It was important for the scarred Meijin to find out where the Vixen and the Uchiha were standing when it came to the village. But first he would let them share their opinion about Snow and how he had been acting lately. Akira would start by saying when and how it all started. From what he could understand it seemed that the problems began when the Yuki's trauma got triggered by the redhead's past. Was the little vixen carrying something with her from when she was younger and did it remind Snow of his own? "Care to share some of your past, little fox? Now that you and I are getting close after all." He would tease her, trying to find out more about what might have happened.

Sai would remain rather silent on the topic, the Uchiha probably wasn't much for these kind of conversations. All that he would have to say on the matter was that he just stumbled upon his two teammates. How silent he kept about this situation, the more he had to say about the other topic Asahi wanted to discuss, the village. Lately the Meijin wasn't sure where he was headed and if Konoha was the place that would help him grow stronger and to help him get rid of his past that was still haunting him. The Land of Fire, never truly his home, but the place his grandfather grew up in. 

Heavy words were what followed next as the young Uchiha blatantly told them there wasn't a single shred of loyalty towards the village from his side. The complete opposite of what Akira had told them. The redhead liked the village, but would that also mean it was where she belonged? The two of them probably hadn't figured out where Asahi was going with all of this, so for now he would remain his true intentions hidden as he moved on with his questions. "Why did you chose this path? What made you decide you wanted to become a shinobi? Was it a search for power, or simply because you felt like it was the right thing to do?"  Slowly the seed would be planted in the minds of Akira and Sai.

"What is it you want to achieve? Are you happy with how things are now or do you think you can get even better, stronger? And most importantly, do you think you'll be able to achieve all of this where we are now, in Konoha?" Once he had finished his question he would order one of the expensive bottles of sake, accepting the Vixen's challenge to see who could hold their liquor better. It would be the first time the scarred Meijin would touch alcohol, but he would leave that part out. It wouldn't stop him from trying to beat her at this little drinking game, who knew he might even win. "Ready little one? Bottom's up!" 

(WC: 500, TWC: 1646)
Akira Kitsune
Akira Kitsune
Citizen

Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:30 pm
“My past isn't much. I just ended up losing a lot of people, and hurt my partner in the process of being selfish. I’ve learned from it all.” Akira’s partner was her fox familiar. She experienced the scene of her older brother’s yokai dying within his arms. The broken bond caused him terrible pain within his mind. Causing him to commit suicide. As a result. . . Akira tried to force apart the bond between her and Pyro. She considered her brother weak, but soon experienced the minority of the pain he went through. The attempt numbed her in a way that most couldn’t see. “So I’m assuming that what triggered him was me mentioning the death of my brother and his partner. Maybe Snjor has also lost someone dear to him. . .”

Akira tilted her head towards Sai, listening to his words on how he felt towards the village. Loyalty wasn’t really how Akira would put her feelings towards the village, or in really anything. The only true loyalty she felt, was towards her familiar, which sometimes she felt was forced upon her. Still she loves Pyro dearly. “My path. . . I just want to grow stronger. Nothing else really to it. The village still holds some essence that can help me with that desire. So I don’t see a point in leaving. Besides~ some of the people here are fun~” Her eyes sparkled at the sight of the sake that Asahi ordered. She proceeded to help herself to the heavenly bottle, discarding the top to pour some of the liquid into two new glasses that were placed in front of them. “See, I’m still enjoying myself here. I like socializing. I doubt the missing ninja outside the walls are the same way.” With that, the red haired vixen would grin as she proceeded to raise her now filled glass. “Cheers to you~”
{WC: 310} {TWC: 1,871}

Last edited by Akira Kitsune on Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Saizou Uchiha
Saizou Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:00 am
Sai started to wander where was Asahi going with all this questioning he was doing , it didnt bother Sai but at the same time he couldnt help but feel as though something was up here , Like Asahi was holding some kind of test and seeing is Sai and his team mate could pass the test. Sai wasent one for question games , but since Akira was indulging he would do the same. It was no point in just listening to the two of them talk, so it would be in his best interest to continue answering. When Asahi asked them why did they chose this path , Sai was happy that Akira chose to speak first. He wanted to make sure what he was saying was the right thing, he didnt want to get his feelings mixed up. He was done thinking by the time Akira was done talking , it was a good thing he could multi task or else he would of missed out on what Akira was saying. He cared about what his team mate had to say , so he made sure to listen. 

"Power is my only goal right now, there has been to many great Uchiha and i refuse to go down in history as someone who didnt achieve the tittle as all the other greats. I will do almost whatever it takes to achive that power , except hurt loved ones. Anything else can and will be sacrificed."

Sai took a tiny pause to make sure his next words were clear and truthful. "Im not happy here , i dont see any way to gain any more strength here but if you can change my mind im open to that", Sai said looking at both of them. He ment every word he said , hopefully they understood where he was coming from.
Asahi Meijin
Asahi Meijin
Citizen

Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:48 pm
Already feeling the effects of the alcohol his vision started to become blurry. Nevertheless he would try his best to pay attention to what both Akira and Saizou were saying. Asahi listened closely to make sure he was understanding each and every single word coming from the little fox and the Uchiha. The red haired kunoichi shared bits from her past as she explained it might have been the reason for Snow losing control. The Meijin continued listening to the vixen, about how she hurt someone close to her and the death of her brother and his partner. Hearing something like that immediately helped him sober up. "Sometimes we hurt those we hold closest to us." Sharing that information would help Asahi understand what might have caused Snow to act the way he did, but in no way did Akira need to feel responsible.

Stronger, the word both Akira and Sai would use. They were shinobi so of course they wanted more power. You would have to look far if you wanted to find someone who didn't aim to become as strong as possible. It would be the same for the scarred Meijin. In order to get rid of the nightmares chasing him from his past he was in search of the same. "What if this village would no longer be able to help you in your quest to grow stronger, would you still remain as loyal as you are now claiming to be?" Was Konoha really the place where they would find their power they were so desperate for? Being born in a completely different environment in another country Asahi wasn't able to feel the same love for the village in the Land of Fire. "I'm glad you think of me that way little fox, but does that mean you would follow me wherever I go?" Now that the sake was going around smoothly the teasing between Akira and Asahi had returned.

The scarred shinobi would then ponder about Sai's words for a moment before he came up with a reply. "What do you need in order to become happy? Power, money, love?" The Meijin kept listening to every word that was said. "What if happiness is a direction, not a place?" Rather than focusing on finding the right place where he could be happy Saizou should think about the direction he should take to accomplish what it was he wanted. The scarred one would have to admit he had similar thoughts about the village and how it might not be where he could achieve his hopes and dreams. There wasn't much keeping him there so what was stopping him from leaving? Was it a certain sense of duty, did he not want to leave his grandfather behind? Or was he afraid of losing the people he had come to call his friends, like Akira and Saizou. "There's nothing standing between you and the village gates, so what is stopping you?" Maybe all he needed was a push in the right direction. 

(WC: 503, TWC: 2149)
Akira Kitsune
Akira Kitsune
Citizen

Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:21 am
The clear sake swirled around her glass as she spun it a little within her fingers. Sake was a milder type of alcohol beverage and wasn't as acidic as most, making it a much more smoother take. Akira was on her third glass and she could easily feel the sake taking ahold of her. The woman's cheeks was already flushed like a warm cherry. Akira caught her drinking buddy trying to defend her about the mention of hurting someone close. She still felt the hint of guilt but also felt grateful about his attempt. "I would like to follow you my darling, unfortunately though I have a few more errands to run before I think of running off. I can't allow myself to hold you back from your own path."

The tipsy vixen gazed into her glass of sake. She could tell what was coming on. First Snjor. . . and now Asahi was showing signs of curiosity. How many was going to leave? She wasn't in the place to making such a decision. Not yet anyways.

With a seductive purr of her voice, Akira would tease her drinking partner. Wondering how far the sake has taken him. "But if you end up seeking that power somewhere else. I wouldn't mind you visiting me in the future time." Her hazy eyes lifted up towards Sai, "Are you up to trying a drink?" The words Asahi spoke played within her thoughts. A path to happiness. . . what would bring her that form of luxury? Akira was still unsure about that emotion. She didn't know exactly how to reach for that. It was still something she had yet to discover.
{WC: 275} {TWC: 2,146}
Saizou Uchiha
Saizou Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:21 pm
Sai was starting to get the idea that Asahi was hinting at something , he had his suspicions when the question started but now he knew something was up. It was like he was playing a game called "ask Sai and Akira a thousand questions". To be frank , Sai was tired of answering these weird questions. He looked over at Asahi "What are you getting at ? No one just asked questions like this without a reason behind it , so whats yours", Sai said. He wasent trying to be rude , he was just fed up with answering questions. It made him feel like he was back in the academy all over again , a time he wants to forget. He made sure to remember not to try and sound to aggressive , since it did seem like Akira was having a good time and the last thing he wanted to do was ruin it. 

Even though he didnt answer Asahi question out loud , he had already thought of the answer in his head already. To Sai he knew if gaining more power ment leaving the village than thats what he would do, but saying something like that out loud wasent the best idea so he would see where Asahi head was at first before saying how he felt.
Asahi Meijin
Asahi Meijin
Citizen

Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:20 am
Asahi witnessed how the little vixen was about to consume her third glass of sake and the blush on her cheeks gave away she was already feeling the effects taking place. "Maybe you'll have to convince me to stay around a bit longer" he replied flirtatiously. The fire Meijin continued to listen to the kunoichi as she explained there were still things she had to do before she could run off. He wondered what those things could be but decided not to ask any further. "And what exactly would I be able to find on my visit to you?" His question was asked in a seductive tone, trying to find out how far she was willing to take her flirting.

The Meijin expected it to be clear what his intentions were but it seemed that Saizou still hadn't figured it out completely. "I am merely testing the waters, trying to find out where your loyalties lay." If the two of them weren't keen on leaving the village anytime soon Asahi wouldn't bother asking anymore questions since he didn't want to force his own ideas onto someone else. The scarred shinobi had already decided for himself that the place didn't matter as long as the direction he was headed would be the right one. "You should already have noticed by now that the numbers of people trying to leave isn't just a coincidence." He then finished his drink as he was choosing his words wisely. 

Maybe his questions were too difficult to answer since some of them remained without a response. The scarred shinobi wouldn't blame them. He was aware of how sensitive a subject it was. Just because he was of a certain opinion didn't mean they would be as well. Perhaps he was the selfish one, not caring about the state of the village and only thinking about how he could grow stronger. There were no emotional ties when it came to Konoha, except for his grandfather and the friends he had made. "If you still have to ask about my intentions you might not be ready yet." Asahi would stand up and walk out the ramen shop, a tad disappointed that he was standing alone in this matter. But it was a feeling he had already gotten used to. "I'll see you guys around." And off he went.

(Exit)

(TWC: 2539)
Claims:
- 2500/2500 Mind's Eye of the Kagura
- 25 stats
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default