Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rayul
Rayul
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 14400

Pastor Tunechi- Vica Versa  Empty Pastor Tunechi- Vica Versa

Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:33 am
Today would mark only the beginning of what would soon become a decade's work of revolution by one man seeking to gain or power for his culture.

As Rayul stood huddled over his desk early one morning, he found it hard to gain any sleep as he stayed up all night scribbling away at a piece of paper laid before him. The contents of it were nothing but mere lyrics to the common eye, but to any seeking to truly understand it, they'd understand the true meaning behind it. Ray reminisces the impact music had on the youth, sparking ambition within them that opened their minds to a higher caliber children normally wouldn't have. The classroom he once demonstrated powerful music too was full of a minority, the same one Rayul himself belonged to. He himself could feel the lesser power that his people for years have felt, knowing that times of segregation has changed, yes, but a war mentally would always be fought. This song he spent all night writing would become the eye opener for his demographic, hoping that the eyes of the black youth would fling open, realizing that Kumogakure was once long ago ran by the people of their skin tone. As he finished the song, he chose the name 'Vica Versa', seeking to paint an image for the village that will make the young minds think. As morning fully arrived, he readied himself for the day and headed to the academy.

After talking to the Principal of the academy, and various questions regarding him requesting a classroom full of black academy students, Ray got his hands on a rather small group of children of color. After having the group of 20 students gather in a room dedicated to his cause, he locked the door behind him as he entered. He wanted no interruptions from anyone other than who stood before him. This would be no ordinary lesson that all ears should be blessed with hearing. This was the start of a cultural awakening. A few students who were at the hospital when Ray filled in for Poof the Clown noticed him, greeting him happily as they remember the life lesson he had taught them before. 'Thank you' would be the only words given to them at first, following the actions of him taking a seat behind a desk and ruffling through his backpack. After a moment, he pulls a small speaker from it, placing it on the desk as he then fiddles around with his mp3. The children who've been through Rayul's teachings understand what's about to take place, but looks of confusion are still shown as his eyes slightly glance up and scan the room.

While looking around, a tune begins to play from the mp3, and as it begins Ray takes a stand and walks in front of the desk.

The Beat::

"This song is called goddamn, vica versa" the Uchiha said. When something is opposite of another thing, the term used is 'Vice Versa'. Slurring his words a bit he calls it 'Vica', keeping the meaning of everything he says is also true in the opposite order. As the eyes of the colored youth opened wide in curiosity, his thoughts reminded him that he was doing his best to save his people.

"Picture everything that you thought was good, was really bad"
And he meant everything. Imagine being killed for saving the life of a very important person, or being jailed for donating too much money to the hospital for supplies. He wanted the class to visualize there being negative consequences for every good deed they performed, hoping that they'd begin to wonder about the consequences of actions they've done before in in a parallel universe.

"Everything bad, was good"
Same case as before. What if everything of bad intent followed godly praises and rewards?

Some of the students began nodding their heads as the beat played, a couple reaching into their bags and pulling out pieces of paper they will use to take notes.

"Know ain't everybody gon' feel this shit", Rayul says as the beat begins to climax. He takes a seat on the edge of the desk, pulling a small cigar from his pocket and lighting it, exhaling smoke slowly as the beat reaches it peak and drops.

"What if Kumo was Hell and vica versa
If I told you go to Kono, would you tell I cursed ya?
I re-embersed ya, with the truth, so you know my fate
They prayed Ghost die, he that ninja that they love to hate
"

The first line was an eye opener, the looks on the children's faces said so. This was something they had never thought of before. Kumogakure was always seen as a paradise to at-least outsiders. Only those truly within the village constantly could fully grasp the harsh reality that mingled inside it's walls everyday. A few hands shoot up, ready to answer his question, or to at least attempt to. He calmly motions both his hands up and down, signaling for them to lower their hands and to wait until the prophecy was foretold completely.

"I'ma make you use your mind, I'm your Onichan
And when you listen to these rhymes, ninja take your time
Again I ask, Kumo was hell and vica versa
Would you start doin' evil in order to nurture?
"

What is Kumogakure was actually hell, and the beauty of Kumogakure was hidden within the deepest and unknown parts of the earth. Would performing evil and malicious deeds in intent to be sent to 'Kumo' be worth it all? What was the price of true freedom? How is it that the world around them was constantly at war, yet the minds of Kumogakure seemed to be at peace? Rayul stood from the desk, walking around as the next part of his song grew in intensity, shown by the emotions evoked from his voice and his body language.

"My Youngin's, man, do you understand, there's a war?!
It's ragin' on
And the Kage got some ammo too
Don't get me wrong
But I put my trust off in my Jutsu
It's too corrupt
Know Bakuton gon' help me blow 'em up
I GIVE A FUCK, Kumo was hell and vica versa
I have no fear
I done witnessed too much hell right here!
"

As the students, now providing full attention, scribbled each word onto their pieces of paper their minds were full of the ideas Rayul bred into them. Nothing he spoke was a lie. He had indeed witnessed too much hell within Kumogakure. From seeing the close death of his brother to hearing strange tales of a man sexually attracted to chickens, there was so much shit going on within the village that the outside world did not know about.

[WC: 1,133]
Rayul
Rayul
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 14400

Pastor Tunechi- Vica Versa  Empty Re: Pastor Tunechi- Vica Versa

Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:32 am
Claiming 1,133 WC
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum