Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Fine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Megs Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 20

City [Megami/Yuri NK] Empty City [Megami/Yuri NK]

Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:49 am
Megami walked away from the pit hopefully with Yuri following her. She pointed towards a recently painted building with new windows and a newly painted door. “That is the orphanage, Saya cleaned it out and painted it. Installed new windows and doors.” She then walked towards another fairly large building with houses that were recently cleaned up and looked decent surrounding it. 
“That is the Academy. It still looks old, but it has been cleaned and it is a sturdy building. It is just a reminder that Volcano has been around for a while. Everything is intact from walls to windows to doors. The houses around here are actually in good condition and still standing. Nothing was needed except to clean them out!” Megami pointed out as they began to walk again towards another area. They walked across a bridge that went over a river of Lava. 
“This is Lava river, it flows from a cave that is on the side of a Volcano and of course it is pure lava!” Megami said as the exited the bridge to the walkway. Now these are a few businesses that we have been working on rebuilding. Cafes restaurants and stores. We are still working on them! Over there is the Hospital and hauntingly enough the very large Graveyard is right next door. As you see the Hospital looks rather old, but it is intact and well put together, Tori Uzumaki has worked tirelessly to clean it inside and out. Now after we pass the graveyard you see the entrance towards Pirate Beach and the Inn that resides by it, a little bed and breakfast still intact and ready to be opened. Now let's go this way, I’ll show you the Kage Building!” She said as they walked over another bridge that goes over the river. After about five minutes they reached the Kage Building. 
“This is where the Kage resides and all those associated with him!” Megami said as she stood in front of it. She then pointed towards the back and upwards to the Volcano.
“That is what our Village is named for, the Volcano. Where Funkagakure got its name!”
Megami said with a smile as she played tour guide. It was honestly better than training.
“And that is our village. Welcome home!” She said half sarcastically and half enthusiastically!

(389)
Yuri Yamikumo
Yuri Yamikumo
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : mhm
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Lollygagging
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 181400

City [Megami/Yuri NK] Empty Re: City [Megami/Yuri NK]

Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:21 am
OOC: I cant see some of your apps as they are hidden lol

It didn't Megami very long to agree with her intention and carried the positive mood just like Primose; Which felt uneasy. Yuri began thinking if Zaled is the only person borderline-sane. Nevertheless, her first building of attraction baffles her; Why were there orphanage in a barren area? Families wasn't even entirely possible in this kind of area.

What kind of orphanage were they? Yuri asked. To make things even more wild, there is an academy here to train ninja. Yuri thought about it while following; It sounds like madness and even so for Megami to be someone who settled here. As its definitely not the ideal place to do such a thing as raising, Yuri reminded herself of her childhood; It wasn't that good to begin with either. Yuri will get to their past in time to come.

With that thought in mind, infrastructures here becomes acceptable in mind. In fact, the buildings here are easier to be swallowed than both Megami and Primose as they looked too happy to be machines of war. From what she heard from Megami, it sounds as though..... Yuri is gonna be turned to a happy lady at this rate.

Where would our quarters be then? Yuri maintained herself and replied, not wanting to sound off alarms.
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin

Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:38 pm
Megami heard her ask about the orphanage. She recalled a time when Volcano was full of people, even though its Kage was a carnivore and its guards, or the Volcano version of ANBU, were psychotic as well. Dead bodies and the stench of death wreaked across this village then to.
“Well, before it was abandoned there were families here, they had a very good turnout of ninja from here!” She told Yuri. She could remember those days because she lived here in those times as well. Even if it was underground in a lab, running missions for the psychotic mad scientist. "It wasn’t so bad. The ninja academy was quite successful. Sadly the Kage, Osore Kinzoku was a cannibal and ate a lot of the orphans. But when he left along with the main two guards here, the village began to decline and it was eventually left in ruin!” Megami said as she walked towards the section where the houses were intact.

“Here, pick a home, any of these and it’s yours! The electric and water work and there is food in the pantries! “ Megami felt the raindrops starting to fall as she saw a bright flash of lightning, and as if on cue a distant volcano erupted slightly, but luckily it was too far away to affect them. “At least you will have shelter before this  storm hits.” Megami added as she looked at the Volcano in the distance then up at the sky.
Yuri Yamikumo
Yuri Yamikumo
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:28 am
In face of such positivity, Yuri would prefer to believe the last sentence spoken by Megami is somewhat reality right; Kudos to herself landing in this situation. She wasn't very surprised that the previous leader would go to such lengths, it is as though a part of the leader was inherited by Megami. It takes bypassing a layer of sanity to speak about those events freely and to such extent as though it is a memory to forget.

There's shelter. I get it. Yuri would take it as that.

Picking a lodging for free sounds too good to be true, Yuri would doubt a peaceful place in this area exist as volcanoes threaten at the birth and death of every body cell. Also, Megami mentioned that cannibalism occurred; It would probably be those damned ones that will show themselves when Yuri takes over her temporary lodging-to-be. Yuri is glad that the village declined as gods know what will happen if those people were still here.

May I know who is associated with the current Kage? Yuri asked.
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin

Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:09 am
Megami had to think for a minute, whose associated with Zaled? Well, Primrose was. It was his niece. Too bad she had missed the fireworks from the earlier episode between the two of them. Geez, Uchihas were violent! It was like them saying I love you to each other then beating the crap out of one another. Of course Megami had missed the excitement, Dante had told her about it.

“Primrose is, she is his niece.” Megami said to Red. Behind them some construction workers had arrived. Probably the ones who were about to start reconstruction on the village. Kind of like a song she once heard..I just met you and this is crazy, but here's the village be our kage maybe! (ooooh had to do it, comical relief!!!)
”I don't think anyone else is really associated with him. We all just met him very recently!” Like as in a couple of days recently. She wasn’t about to tell Red that part. The thunder rolled as the ground slightly shook. Yeah it was thunder, had it been the Volcano it would have been way more intense and powerful. “Looks like the actual storm is here! “She said as the rain fall began to increase! Megami liked the rain herself, maybe it will make it a little cooler and reduce the sulphur smell a little bit.
Yuri Yamikumo
Yuri Yamikumo
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:09 am
As per usual, Yuri doesn't show herself as being affected by Megami's answer but in fact she felt a little relieved that she did not become a prey at that moment of contact with Primose. She's a Uchiha as well?! It seems like such groups capable of painting illusionary pictures in one's head are found in this sort of place too and to Yuri, it creates a form of worry from the context that she will turn "into good use" in time to come; She had been warned.

However, the storm took over her thoughts as she looked up to the rain; It got less attractive compared to those during her time in Kiri with the only difference being the trajectory of how each raindrop will land. It has been a while since rain were coming down straight over and over again instead off uniting themselves and make a pattern that of a partial downward spiral half the time. That thought, she would proceed to form cornerstones of a low profile for her time here.

Can we get to shelter? Yuri asked.
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin

Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:37 pm
Megami led Yuri, if she follows her, to a house a few feet from them. As they enter the house, she leads her into the kitchen. By this time the rain is coming down in sheets! It could be heard on the roof of the house and it can be heard hitting the windows! Megami pulled out a soda from the refrigerator.
“Would you like one?” She asked as she held the can out to Yuri to take. “I have faith this village in due time will become a good village and a place for people to come and be successful or for people to raise a family or whatever it is they want to do! So tell me about yourself. You haven’t really said much on our trip around the village. Where are you originally from and what brought you here?” Megami asked the girl curiously. “Looks like with the rain you and I can chat! I am from Konoha originally from a warrior clan known as the Kuoga.” Megami said as she took a sip from her soda. She pulled a tin out of the cabinet full of red bean rolls! “I bought these before I came here, would you like one?” She asked as she offered one to Yuri. “If you have any other questions about Volcano or any of the people in it, feel free to ask!” Megami added trying to be as informative as possible. If the girl wasn’t fro here she probably is curious about any and everyone. Maybe she will open up to Megami, maybe she won't!

Twc: 1124
Yuri Yamikumo
Yuri Yamikumo
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:54 am
Yuri sat down accepting Megami's offer of soda though she had no intention to drink yet. Thank you. It wouldn't do good to be too hostile anyway. For now, she have to deal with the sounds coming from the roof; This place got a lot to improve but her attention goes back to Megami upcoming question. Yuri assumed that her reply to Zaled earlier on was only enough for Zaled to be heard. I come from the wilds to begin with. I came here to find my friends. Knowing now that Megami comes from konoha, Yuri wanted to know why did she left. So why did you left your village, doesn't that make you a defector of sorts? For now, Yuri had to compete with the rain so that Megami can hear.
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin

Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:43 am
Yuri had a point. She was a defector. She had gone from being kidnapped, to going back home, to leaving yet again even when Yen Aburame and Jason Senju had told her not to! She was being watched, and even her own clan was watching her! But, she slipped through the cracks and left to move to Volcano to be with Dante. She sighed heavily a little sadness showing in her face. She sat down at the table, offering a seat in the chair across from her. A flash of lightning added to the already lit up room, but seemed to be so close it made the room brighter! The thunder rolled slightly shaking the house! She had an answer for Yuri at this point.

‘Yeah I guess it does make me a defector, I have left home a couple of times. I just felt so different from the rest of my clan!! They are warriors and have so much pride in being warriors, but me, I had a love for science and learning about things, like why it rains, or how rain clouds are created, and learning about why the human body does what it does! Even though I did train like the rest of my clan, in my spare time, I studied science and developed a deep love for it! When I came to Volcano Village after being kidnapped the first time, when everyone else left, I ended up staying when they left because I had a whole lab i could study in and use to my advantage! I eventually went home to Konoha, but then I came back here first chance I got. My fiance is Dante Hyuuga and since he is to be the deputy kage, I came to support him and use the lab for further research. I also plan to teach at the academy when we open it.” She explained looking down then up at The Red head. In a way Megami felt a weight fall off her shoulders, she was finally able to tell someone how she felt. Even if she didn’t truly understand Megami, at least Megami was able to get her story out there! The rain let up a slight bit, but the storm continued to rage outside in the Village.

Yuri Yamikumo
Yuri Yamikumo
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:40 pm
With her change of expression, Yuri could finally deduce that Megami isn't as sane as Primose's. As sadness rolled to Yuri from her, it felt as though she connected to Megami for moment; It changes very quickly. As Megami told her that her cause to defect is to support her fiance, Yuri could tell that in a way Megami has better reasons for her move; As compared to Yuri herself who simply thought she came to hell initially. Rather than dwelling about the past, she chose to make her life better somewhere else. It's not true that Yuri wasn't given that chance, but sometimes in life one just doesn't get to choose who they are going to bump into along the way. Such is a tale for herself up till now, where priorities come to her just as her friends were having their way; Now they're either dead or missing.

Knowing that Megami plans to teach after this place is build. Yuri could see how it would turn out be a nice idea. That's nice though it might cost you. Yuri would bear it in mind that the "cost" would hopefully be waived. Well since you liked research, do you have a lab built elsewhere?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum