Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Bloodline (prim, zaled)

+2
Primrose Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
6 posters
Go down
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Bloodline (prim, zaled) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bloodline (prim, zaled)

Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:18 am
Each target easily was being tested yet there were many things that could be done in relation. All have noted primroses and her clones actions save the first clone.  But there in the clones of zaled all acted accordingly.

Clone#1: while still moving backwards he noted one of the clones of primrose start to come towards him as he was maintaining his surface walking. His sharingan picked up the motions of the arm preparing to throw the kunai and then she threw it. But it was very slow so he simply jogged towards the back of the building where prim cried out in pain from something. The kunai clearly missing him for he was already gazing at prim falling running down besides her on the edge of the building.at maximum speed reaching for a kunai.

"Prim why did you cry out as you were hit?"

It would ask as it sped down past her. Spotting seohora as she approached bringing a smile to his face slightly.

Clone#2: The clone wielding the puppet glanced at pim as she was nicked she back peddled from the  hit blood was drawn in the rain as she was nicked. From the corners of the clones eyes he spotted the prim clones. Begin their actions. His predictive feature of his sharingan accurately  picked up the motions of the clone desiring to shift its arms motion to throw. The motions shifting as she lifted her arms. But he was much faster and in the beat while controlling the puppet with his left hand shifted his  body at max speed and kept maneuvering the puppet as the fireballs he sent back missed primrose to set it tethering over the edge by several inches and maneuvered it to the left of primrose as the puppet now began to shoot down the building past  prim rose on her left. Much faster then her decent. 

Simotaniously the clone shifted his right hand to draw his katana on his right hip and  held it in a reverse grip as the primrose cline threw her kunai aimed at his chest. It had some speed but he casually side stepped the kunai as with flick of his  right wrist. He sent his katana blade through the blunt flat side of her kunai (speed:150, sharpness 92) as the kunai has a simple health stat of 50. This blade would cleanly cut the kunai in two as he skillfully did not even need to look at the kunai as he did this. While shifting his left hand to simply keep his chakra threads from being cut.

The clone then in an evenly smooth and simple flick  of his wrist he sent his katana hurtling towards the prim clone that threw the kunai at him 15 meters away. The blade aimed for the clones left leg. (Throwing speed: 125 , sharpness of the katana: 86) As both motions were rather blindingly fast the clone would be best to avoid the attack some how, but now he was going to make sure prim would learn well. As  should she begin moving. The clone upon throwing the katana would've already moved at max speed to safely retreive an kunai from his right pouch on his hip in his right side. Ready to throw the kunai at her again on her motion.

Clone#3: heard the sound of foot steps from the building behind him. A sort of uneven footsteps as even if the newcommer wished it he was easily detected by not only himself,  but zaled himself. As he jumped. Glancing over his shoulder he spotted dante as he prepared to jump and then decided to jump. Well his intent was the spot next to the clones and zaled. But well that was going to change. He jumped and that only made the clone shake its head as it weaved  (rat) hand seal at max speed due to his mastery over the mass pull technique. Dante would not have reached even 1 meter from jumping from the balcony. Before the disc began to form in the clones hands and 3 meters as it fully formed at a speed of 60. The disc would fire as his directive was simple  send the boy flying in a diffrent direction. As it would meet dante as he reached 4 meters from his destination. Therefore yanking him downwards and back into an window from the building he just jumped from. Well unless his strength stat could surpass tge power of the jutsu. (Mass pull: speed:60, power:60 scaled.)

The clone would while dante  was thrown backwards would with a flock of his wrist throw the kunai he was holding aimed at dantes right shoulder (throwing speed:125,sharpness:86)  this while it will hurt would serve the hopeful kage an sutible lesson in setting up such approaching methods. 

"I would suggest you cover the wound dante. This will be a long lesson."

The clone would state as he would watch vor the boy. He spoke so foundly of wanting to lead. But did the previous leaders treat him like this? Zaled and his clones doubted it and so would begin the first lesson of the real world.

Clone #4: the clone glanced back towards the intruding dante. But only quietly watched. Was he going to need to intervine? Doubtful as he saw the jutsu used, but still turned towards dante.

"Yeah why dont you get moving. We will do a twinfold lesson."

The clone addressed the real zaled.

Zaled in the meantime watched quietly as the clone threw the sword at prims clone. It was smart and yes kept him busy with the puppet but ninjas needed to keep at moving fully as they needed to multi task as it was for the moment he did not need to do much as he walked forward only to need to keep an quiet eye on the exploding clones as he focused his sensory. Stoping a mere 35 meters from the prim clones location. And 7 meters from his two clones. having shifted his puppet bact to him znd on his back securly.

Wc:1k

AP: zaled 115 /1k (puppetry control via threads-5, shatingan -5)

Clone: 1 172/180( surface walking -1, sharingan -5)

Clone:2 154/180( puppet control -5, sharingan -5)

Clone:3 140/180 (-20 for space time art mass pull, -5 for sharingan)

Clone:4 160/180 (-5 for sharingan)

Techniques used:

Clone:1 surface walking

Clone:3 http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t27040-space-time-art-mass-pull

(Cooldown:2 posts)

(Scaled +40 from chakra.)
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:08 am
Primrose heard the clone ask her the question she was even asking herself at this point, why did she scream when she got hurt? Natural human reaction, yes, but Prim knew better! When in battle, never yell when you are injured it gives away your position! Even Prim was scolding herself at this point! The sound of glass shattering. Could barely be heard over the rain.
"What the fuck was that?!?!" She asked wondering what the hell that sound was and at this point what the hell she was going to do!
As she hit the ground. She heard Sephoras voice. Sephora had come to fight Zaled with her apparently! She could hear the sound of explosions as suddenly she could see what the clones had seen. Shit!
"Warning! He has puppets! Because on that side is a puppet and on that side is a clone we are surrounded!" Prim said as she shut her eyes off thankful to have the help. 
"And as far as eyes go….discuss it later!" Prim added. Even with Sephora there the pain Prim was in and the situation they were in was frustrating to her.
"Okay that's it! ZALED IF YOUR SO POWERFUL WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SENDING OUT TOYS INSTEAD OF FACING US NINJA TO NINJA? OR ARE YOU SO SCARED WE WOULD BEAT YOU THAT YOU SEND YOUR TOYS TO DO YOUR BIDDING FOR YOU? BE A MAN AND GET OUT HERE AND FACE US!" Prim snapped as she pulled out a kunai and threw it at the clone next to it aiming at the chest! "You want to see what I can do get your ass down here and face me!" Prim growled as the rain slightly let up!

Kunai thrown at Max power/speed

130/320 AP
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:26 am
After hearing the glass break Sephora's eyes scanned the area rather quickly! She stifled a scream letting it catch in her throat! Her twin brother Dante had gotten thrown through a window! Oh shit! No! She had to somehow get to him! But, she also had to help Prim. A team is a team after all.
Did Prim say puppets? Puppets? An Uchiha uses puppets? Well stranger things have happened! Prim had used exploding clones apparently, good jutsu choice. Then suddenly, she snapped! Oh Lord! Zaled was getting called out! Okay, yeah, bad timing Prim!
"Prim! Shut it!" Sephora snapped trying to think of something to do! And it suddenly came to her! Prim three a kunai at that clone, the puppet next to Sephy didn't have anyone controlling it! Had a clone controlling it, but it was further away. Maybe just maybe with Prim distracting everyone, she could pull this off. She whipped out three shuriken and fired them at the strings in the back of the puppet! If said move goes through successfully the puppet strings are cut and detached!
She was becoming drenched as the rain fell. This was going to be a tough battle she could already tell. But she believed together they could defeat him.

Wc: 553

-1 ap for Byakugan

All weapons thrown at max speed

278/280

Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Dante's Stats
Mission Record : Dante's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 2500

Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:48 am
Dante saw the attack but knew there was nothing he could do to avoid it mid jump. Dante realized too late that he shouldn’t have jumped and he should have assessed the situation better before acting! The disc the clone threw at him knocked him through a glass window as he landed on his side on the floor! And to top it off he felt the piercing pain in his shoulder and realized that a kunai was lodged in his shoulder! Great, he was covered in sharp jagged glass pieces and to top it off he had a kunai stuck in his shoulder. As he looked down he noticed his lower right leg had a large piece of glass going all the way through.
Fucking Shit. Dante said to himself as he removed the glass! Another big mistake as blood started to pool under his wounded leg. He immediately wrapped the wound. And he pulled the kunai out and began to bandage that wound to! He was in intense pain. Damn! Why did I make such a huge mistake? Dante wondered as blood poured out of his wounded shoulder! He heard Prim yelling again! Why was she yelling again? He rolled his eyes. She was good, she just had a hell of an attitude! There were days that Dante wondered how Viper ever handled Prim!
The lightning lit up the room as it looked like a scene from a horror movie with glass and blood everywhere! He tried to stand up and walk, granted he could, but he had a limp due to the wound on his right leg! He pulled all the glass out of his body and he had small cuts on his body and some small wounds that bled but nothing else was serious.
He understood the purpose of this exercise and got the point Zaled was trying to make! This was what being in combat would be like! They were ninja and they had to be able to survive! At least he didn’t holler out like Prim did, but he was in a lot of severe pain! He had to keep going and be prepared for the next attack because he was sure this was just the beginning. He leaned against the wall for a brief second to collect himself, he knew he had to be ready for anything, because apparently Zaled knew what he was doing.

-1 Ap for Byakugan
128/130 AP
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:33 pm
The sound of glass shattering, and dante's voice swearing was all held to no regards to zaled. He heard it, and still headed towards the other end of the roof while zctivating surface walkjng jutsu to not slip at half his speed as he headed towards the other end of the building. Where prim jumped off. Where he would observe the  situation.

Clone #1: prim and sephora the girls having simply being prey in the eyes of the problem at hand. But sephoras eyes widened as hers were the bayakugan. Another dojutsu but held start advantages and disadvantages. Still primrose was like a little girl. Her words only being noted. As the two vocally spoke out the situation this granted  the clone simply second to safely grab a kunai from his right pouch as he remained before they finished speaking.

less talking more action.

The clone thought as in her frustration and sephoras whimper of being shaken the clone merely shook his head as lightning flashed across the  sky. Prim reaching for a kunai would grant the clone simply more then enough time to have made it to the ground at maximum speed.

"Your tantrums remind me of your mother."

It would state as prim would throw her kunai leading zaleds clone to simply side step the thrown weapon attempting to hit him, and using his left hand as he passed by. The clone would  safely catch primroses thrown kunai by the blunt handle. As it was easy caught since his, speed was far superior than the thrown kunai's speed. Therefore easily catching it.

Noting sephora's movements  was simple. As she was standing 5 meters in front of the puppet. She would at this time as fast as she could  grab three shuriken.  But it was too slow.  Before sephora would fully draw her shruikens. The zaled clone would throw kunai he just caught right towards sephora's right leg  (throwing speed:125, sharpness:86)

"This is not about toys primu. But survival tools, are what they called. Your mother never understood my fascination of tinkering with the art of puppetry arts. But we had you so that is what matters."

The clone would state as he  watched the two girls with the kunai in his right hand waiting for their actions.

"This my daughter is why i hoped viper trained you well enough. But you are an uchiha primu! My uchiha daughter."

The clone would say as he had a serious look on his face.

Clone #2: The clone ran at full speed  using surface walking technique  as he moved over the slippery surface of the  building, and stopped at the edge where prim descended observing the situation below.  As he did not move the puppet yet. Just observing the situation.

Clones#3 and #4:  would  both throw an kunai towards the wall at the far right of the window as dante would shout out. The kunai would pierce the walls , and land on the floor in front of Dante as he was patching up.

"So you will have to adapt. There is rain and water here. Let us say that if you can beat us this will be your first step to getting stronger.  It will mean you will improve enough to handle yourself."

the clones would both state.

wc: 545

AP:  zaled:109/180 (-5 for sharingan,-1 for surface walking)

zaled clone #1: 166/180 (-5 for sharingan, -1 for surface walking)

zaled clone #2: 144/180 (-5 for sharingan, -1 for surface walking)

zaled clone #3: 135/180( -5 for sharingan,)
zaled clone #4: 155/180 (-5 for sharingan)

tecs used

surface walking: zaled, clone 1, clone 2.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:56 am
Prim was already starting to feel rage! Her right eye had started to twitch and she was trying to calm down. Suddenly the clone had started to speak as the lightning flashed across the sky and the rain began to fall heavier again…

Your tantrums remind me of your mother.

Prims eyes widened as her body froze in place! Something felt off about his words. But she couldn't place it. Maybe it was the fact she was never close to Yuri like she should have been, and she possibly felt guilty. She cut her eyes at the clone. But, Yuri was psychotic yet her temper was not like Prims!
"wh-what do you mean?" Prim asked as she was very curious about what he meant. How well did he know her mother? She didn't understand the statement or what he meant by it. Nothing around her seemed to even exist at the moment!

This is not about toys primu. But survival tools, are what they called. Your mother never understood my fascination of tinkering with the art of puppetry arts. But we had you so that is what matters.

Prim suddenly felt a wave of nausea! As her breath sharpened she tried to comprehend what he just said! No! Her parents were his brother Ijin and Yuri Uchiha! He couldn't be...her father? Why? How? He was 17 or 18 years older than her! Prim couldn't comprehend!
"You, you... can't be...my parents are buried here in Volcano cemetery…" Prim said as her emotions caused her chakra to flare up and her EMS eyes flashed on again.

"This my daughter is why i hoped viper trained you well enough. But you are an uchiha primu! My uchiha daughter!"

Prim dropped to her knees as tears rolled out of her eyes! He had said it! He was her father! Ijin and Yuri weren't her parents! But...why had they raised her? Everything made sense yet didn't make sense at the same time!

"I need to speak to you before we continue this spar! I promise you I will give this my all just let me come talk to you.If I don't I swear I will burn this place up with Amaterasu...before you could even stop me...just let me talk to you face to face…PLEASE!" She said with. Variety of emotions from sadness to anger. "Or I will do nothing for the rest of this spar...and let you hurt me…"She added on her knees in tears! Prim was unsure what was happening or what to think. She didn't even know Sharingan was active in her eyes. Despite the fact everything was so vividly clear!
Prim had seen the the clone go for Sephora, but she knew Sephora could handle herself, or at least hoped she could, this was a spar not actual combat and Zaled wouldn't hurt her too badly and he wouldn't kill her. She stood up and walked to the building then using surface walking, she walked up the side of the building! She headed straight for Zaled.
"You're my father? I don't understand!" She said only standing at most 1 meter from him. She wanted to run off and dry somewhere at the same time she wanted to hug him! Her emotions were so mixed at this point she didn't understand.

Used Sharingan and Surface walking
-6 AP
122/320
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 26

Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:19 pm
Sephora had heard the clone talking to Prim but at this point was trying to dodge a clones attack! Her attempt to cut the puppet strings didn't exactly work! More like it backfired on her completely! She didn't even have the shurikens all the way out before the damn clone caught Prims kunai and tried to throw it at her! The kunai was coming right for her leg!

No, no, no!

She thought to herself as she BARELY dodged the kunai by a mere fraction of a second as she moved to the left! She held up her hands and immediately fires 10 bone bullets, one from each finger, at the clone who threw the kunai, Sephora looked over at Prim, she could tell Prim was upset and she heard the words the clone said to Prim.

Poor Primmy Sephora thought as her eyes softened a little. She made a motion to tell the clone to hold on! " This is a spar not combat, please give me a Second to say something to her please!" Sephora looked at Prim. " I can handle...or at least do my damn best...this spar...do what you need to!" Sephy said to Prim! She recalled when she met Sayomi and having to prove herself to him, but she at least knew he was her father, this had to be a shock to the system for Prim! She motioned for the clone to continue as she focused back in the fight.

AP:242/280

-1 bayakugan
-35 for bone bullets

All Actions done at Max Speed/power
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Dante's Stats
Mission Record : Dante's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 2500

Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:54 am
Dante had finally managed to get himself bandaged and up when out of nowhere two Kunai came in through the window! And they were thrown with massive force! The lightning struck as the thunder rolled when the kunai hit! Yes, let the horror movie images run through your head as you read this! He limped towards the wall  the Kunai were in And held his hands out in front of him as he face the window. His fingertips aimed towards the window, and his Byakugan scanned the area as he prepared to fire bone bullets! The downside to his being a hybrid? Both clans were close range fighters who both used tai jutsu! But, the upside, at least he has x-ray vision! 

“There you are you mother fucker!” Dante said to himself! He could see the clones who threw the kunai and Zaled himself! Dante fired the bone bullets out the window at the clones since he knew there was no way he could reach Zaled. No, Zaled knew what he was doing. “You wanna play? I’m game. I may be injured but I am not out, it doesn’t work like that. He saw prim up there near Zaled now. “Now what?” He wondered! He moved to head towards the hall way and try to find a way out of this building to get down to the ground where Sephy was. He could see her to and she needed help! Damn his leg hurt, but luckily he was wrapped up, hopefully Tori would help him bandage his leg a little better later on. This bandage he had on would have to work for now.

He limped into the moldy hallway full of cobwebs and rotting walls. The lightning flashed outside coming through the windows, Doors and cracks of the abandoned building. He looked down and noticed he was leaving a trail of blood! Well Damn that’s not good! He thought to himself! The less severe wounds were the ones bleeding now. Oh well, nothing he could do now, not like his blood stood out from the blood already all over the place! Maybe this was the abandoned apartment building that Shouten and them had used for storage. That would explain a lot. 

He suddenly noticed it was his shoulder wound dripping blood. Damn! He tightened the bandage before he continued walking. He found a staircase and stepped into the corridor and began to descend downwards. The plus side, Zaled didn't have the X-ray advantage! The downside, he had multiple clones that could be anywhere at anytime! 

-1 Byakugan

-35 Bone Bullets

92/130 AP

(All moves done at Max power and Speed.)
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:43 pm
Zaled and his clone#2 surveyed the results below. Primrose had fallen to hear knees. Broken and completely defeated. They could not hear whst hsd transpired, but if zaled had figured the clone let slip his dissappointment in his daughter.  But once again she did the illogical in a survival permise. Instead of realizing shock had to be held back. Her emotions once more prevailed.

I know I was never forth comming, but this is exactly why you will die if you keep letting  your emotions get in your way.

He thought  as he watched the  girl decide to get up, and head towards him, and the second clone. There was not much to say.

The clones actions were the following.

Clone #1: watching sephoras actions the clone using it's sharingan to predict her physical motions as she avoided the kunai bareley, and was lifting her hands. Determined it would through foresight  try to point them at him. Howevee, it would've been much better on her part to just take the kunai. As before prim could even speak. The kunai in his right hand would've been hurtled now towards the front of  sephora's left hip while she moved to dodge at max speed, and sharpness. (125, throwing speed, and 86 sharpness)

This would be done before sephora could move her hands from her side. Her hip would be pierced unless she could somehow  get out of the way. Granted she was already trying to dodge his first kunai. If sephora was hit the kunai would be burried deep in her left thigh  although it would not deal anything lethal. It would prevent her from moving without painful results that would perhaps further inhibit her.

This being done before she could even get the motion for her bone bullets done. Maintaining the surface walking technique.  The clone would move past primrose and head up the building wall behind prim and sephora at maximum speed, while keeping an eye on prim, and sephora below for anything else that could occur. All in all if not stopped it would be 35 meters up above sephora on  top of the building across from zaled able to act in response to any additional actions.

Although not awknowledging prims words it would  simply mean that prim could go up.

Clone# 2: 

Observing the situation below the clone would flick it's fingers and the puppet on the ground besides shere prim was would begin spinning in it's glory. Of course should sephora decide it was wise otherwise to act. Now she would have the puppet to now deal with. As now the clone was watching over the puppet now. And the motions of sephora. 

Observing prim as she walked up the building the clone would shift to the right 3 meters to let her pass by. Giving primrose, and the original zaled to talk.

Clone# 3

Watching for Dante's actions in the building on the far side of the building. The clone would not have to wait very long. As dante shouted out as 10  small slow pellets came towards him and ckone #4. The evasive manuver was simple as the he simply activated surface walking and went to his right 15 meters and down that side of the building at maximum speed. Waiting down at the bottom of the stairs that Dante was going down. 

Clone #4

The clone observed the same  actions clone 3 did as it too avoided the bone bullets very easily by simply activating surface walking and going down the left side of the building  at maximum speed. He then at the half way point stopped and jumped towards the building dante was in st max speed. Landing softly on the side of the building, and walked towards the  bottom grabbing ahold of another kunai in his right hand. And listening for the boys movements through the walls.

Zaled as prim spoke simply glanced primrose over as she adressed him. She was simply wondering if she was her daughter and he sighed speaking up.

"Yes. I had my brothers watch over you wanting you to train under them as a shinobi. Not a knight like me. Less risky, and more to the fact your mother can watch you.  You have gone through many things primu. But you lack discipline. Something that costed you many things. Now here you are 21 years old in front of your old man. In this very village. Im certain it is where she is burried somewhere. But you are a grown woman and i am still wondering how you survived.  Eyes evolved, but yet you always are running away."

Zaled stated flatly as he at maximum speed moved back 5 meters. But he softened up slightly. Smiling.

"Primu If you want your first hug come here then My daughter so you do not fall off the edge. But we shall talk more in depth later. I will give you a hug if you can catch me."

Zaled would say as the small sploushing of  something behind him made the uchiha turn around a bit surprised. As )10 meters behind him he spotted the bone  pellets.

well that is interesting

wc: 855

AP: zaled: 103/1k (sharingan -5, -1 surface walking)

clone #1: 160/180 (sharingan -5, -1 for surface walking)

clone #2: 133/ 180 (sharingan -5, -1 for surface walking, - 5 for puppet threads)

clone #3: 129/ 180 (sharingan -5, -1 for surface walking)

clone #4: 149/180 (sharingan -5, -1 for surface walking)
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:26 am
Prim looked at her father as he spoke. She could tell he was telling her the honest truth. All these years, she had been led to believe Ijin and Yuri were her parents!
 But suddenly some memories of her childhood involving him made sense now! She can recall being about four years old and going to her grandparents house, the parents of Ijin and Zaled for a family get together. She had been stuck in a tree, and Ijin couldn't help her because him and Yuri were in the house! Somehow Zaled was in that same tree! That was when she earned the name Primu and he was the only one who called her that! He had gotten her down as Ijin and Yuri had come outside looking for her. 
It's starting to make sense now!
The time when she was five and her parents had to go on a mission, but she was sick and she had once again gone to the grandparents on Ijins side while they left. She was so sick, and she can clearly remember Zaled showing up and staying the night because he told them to go to bed he would take care of her. And he did, he was up all night with her! Even moved her from the couch to the bed to keep an eye on her. He made her comfortable and stayed up all night watching her while she slept.The next morning her grandma came in and got her while Zaled slept.

you didn't do it as a caring uncle! You did it because you were my father!
Prim thought to herself! Zaled had been watching her grow up from the shadows and everyone in the clan and her immediate family knew this! Apparently even Viper knew! Because he often avoided the topic and as the former head of the clan he had to know. He often changed the subject when Prim brought up her parents!
As Zaled took off, a very rain soaked Prim was brought out of her thoughts as she smiled and ran towards Zaled! The first time she had actually smiled in a while!
"Fine!" Prim laughed! The lightning over head was a sign that the storm was far from over. And the rain began to fall heavily again as she chased Zaled across the rooftop. Maybe finding out he's her father isn't so bad after all! Prim ran straight to Zaled and attempted to tackle him as she hugged him! And she let the words slip out of her mouth that she NEVER says. “I love you…” She said as she hugged him.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum