Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuniko Hyuuga
Kuniko Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 21445

The Funeral of Takeshi Hyuuga - Page 2 Empty Re: The Funeral of Takeshi Hyuuga

Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:15 pm
Kuniko watched in prideful awe as his friend Takeshi received his proper last rights and a eulogy delivered by the young Lord Ayato himself. When his young master had finished speaking, Kuniko would allow for a moment of silence before approaching him. There were a few tears forming in Kuniko's eyes which he wiped away but made no other effort to hide. He said to Ayato after a bow, "Young Lord, that was excellently given. Takeshi would be honored and proud to hear. I must surely thank you in some manor more befitting your station. Is there any task you would assign this lowly servant?" 

WC: 106

Last edited by Kuniko Hyuuga on Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kenchi Stat Page
Mission Record : Kenchi Mission Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 0

Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:52 pm
Yasaki dipped quickly. Rest in peace Takeshi Hyuuga. 

[EXIT]

TW:483 - Clone Creation (483/4000)
Kuniko Hyuuga
Kuniko Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 21445

Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:09 pm
Enough time had passed. It was time or Kuniko to move on. He would try to make Takeshi's death have some meaning in the future. 
At that time, the young shinobi peaced out. 

TWC: 1302

[EXIT]
Claims:
13 stats
Water Sealing 500/500

Vacuum Wall Palm 800/2750
Vacuum Burst 1/1750
Scattering Palm 1/1750

Kuniko Hyuuga likes this post

Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:42 am
The Funeral of Takeshi Hyuuga - Page 2 Imagee44

Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 435700

Thu May 21, 2020 12:42 pm
Even after everyone departed to the comfort of their homes, Ayato stood vigil through the darkness of the night and the grey house before the dawn in front of the freshly dug grave of his kinsman. It was tradition, tracing back to the distant green summers in Konoha that when a member of the Hyuuga family exited the realm of the living, their next of kin would do so. Takeshi of Hoshigakure had no such privilege. Perhaps, young Kuniko could have taken this outstanding task, had his Lord demanded of him as such. But in truth, the Nova Corps Commander did not wish to stress the branch member further, losing his closest friend and distant cousin was enough of a burden. 

"Be the example, not the exemption." The words of his father echoed in his mind. There were times not many, where he was glad of the title awareness that the lineage from the main house of Hyuuga had granted him.

You could take a good look at the village from that hill. A good view of what he was trying to protect.

Since the creation of Hoshi, Ayato was the last of the first generation of shinobi. Well not literally, there are still some scattered around the world, such as the traitor Kenshin Uzumaki, and the traveling Hikari Namikaze. But Ayato is the last of the golden generation active within Hoshi. Now it was just him.

The Hoshigakure betrayed each other and the people they supposed to protect. And Ayato was the only one that stayed, the rest turned their backs on Hoshi and the folks in the village. Everyone else was dead and Ayato was left in charge of the village forces.

This betrayal and infighting hurt Ayato more than one way. It caused the death of citizens, the very people that as a soldier he had sworn to protect. This failure made him want to end his life. He was not suicidal in the way that you fall upon your sword, but the village’s failure made him lose so much hope that he didn’t care about living anymore.

“You know Takeshi, I’ve been thinking about how things were before I came back. It was the lowest point of my life, all my closest friends were either dead or taken. Everything I put my faith in had turned out to be a lie. I failed everyone who ever relied on me. Knowing if I kept like this I would never survive. The thing is, that was actually ok with me. I was ready to die. It was what I felt I deserved. It was what I wanted. “

He mused as he took a deep breath of crisp morning air. It was true if Yasaki hadn’t met with him, it’s not certain if he would still be around. Most likely he would have found some way to end it, just by not caring to stay alive. 

I’m not sure if I have failed you, or if death gave you the exit you searched from this world, as I had once. But your passing reminds me why I keep fighting. This world needs good guys more than ever...I will save the next kid.”

[EXIT]

WC: 535
TWC: 1584
all with 25% discount towards

One Blow Body [1584/3750]

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Thu May 21, 2020 1:39 pm
Approved @Ayato
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum