Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

What's in the Box? [Hunter] [Ken, Mizu] - Page 2 Empty Re: What's in the Box? [Hunter] [Ken, Mizu]

Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:00 am
The real Kenshin would watch in slight disappointment and minor annoyance as the sea of flames consumed and devoured the two hapless fools that had attempted to ambush them, their bodies reduced to little more than ash by the destructive power of Kenshin’s flames… and the great tree that they stood upon permanently warped and scarred by the immense heat. He had not been expecting the two to accept their deaths so easily, which was the source of his immense dissatisfaction… that and the fact that his Byakugan had allowed him to watch as a Senju and an unmarked Hyuuga had been destroyed to a level that not even he could repair… essentially robbing himself of a great deal of profit from their corpses. He would dispel his duo of Wood Clones and come to land 5m ahead of Mizuki. Both of his beasts would take to the air and swoop in at extreme speed from behind, almost seeming to slam into his body… but right before the ‘impact’ each of them had simply lost their forms and slithered their ways back into his body, the masks proudly displayed on his back. 

The additional colour would drain from the form of ‘Stark’ and he would simply release a sardonic smile as he began to speak.

“How disappointing… so weak, and they simply accepted their deaths rather than actually fighting to their last breath… I couldn’t imagine simply giving in without a fight. Humans truly can be pathetic creatures… don’t you agree Mizuki?” He would question after turning away from the woman, looking back at her over his shoulder and meeting her eyes with his still active Mangekyo. 

WC: 277

OOC: Houring both Mizuki and Kai, and claiming the GFA hitting and killing the NPC's
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

What's in the Box? [Hunter] [Ken, Mizu] - Page 2 Empty Re: What's in the Box? [Hunter] [Ken, Mizu]

Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:00 pm
Her fingers gripped tighter across the straps as she watched the flash engulf the area in front of her - the flames dancing full brightness in her eyes and fading as it soared, true to its mark, directly at the thicket in front of the pair that she now knew had two nin in it. Consuming the thicket with ease, she watched the husks of two figures fall from the branches onto the burning floor - the tree scarred and mangled from the flames. She felt her fingers relax and drop to her sides in disappointment, while she wasn’t where she wanted to be it was still hard to accept she was going to have no hand in this extermination process at all. Pursing her lips slightly she watched with narrowed interested eyes as the two figures came hurtling back to their home location - their master host Kenshin. The color drained from his body to look like the form she was most familiar with - Stark, mused hair and dead unamused eyes to boot.

Through all of this she had kept her face composed - observant surely - but composed. She had watched his reformation with a blank stare before sliding her gaze back to the fiery wreckage presented in her path. She narrowed her crimson flaked eyes at the spot of incineration, small bush fires still present, “Pathetic creatures …. or just accepting of a fate that was bound to come for them… would you take the hard way out or the easy way if you knew you were out matched? Would you fight to the end if it meant excruciating pain every step of the way? Or if you had to watch someone you cared for go through agony… would you be able to?” Mizu  was beginning one of her muses again, her gaze glazing over as she recounted the ending of their lives.Imagining the last fleeting moments of thought that must have crossed their minds - hell even the thoughts of the feeling the chakra her partner released made them feel. She let out the softest sigh, empathy mixing with disappointment. As was Mizuki’s way she was able to live in their final moments - without needing to glance over at him she was sure in their position she would be in a similar state. When confronted with power at the suffocating of a level you either accept your fate or are foolish enough to fight back against it. Her eyes refocused on his, melancholy staring back into his - “Shall we continue then?” she asked, though she rolled her shoulders to readjust the coolers weight, taking a few steps forward into the scorched earth.

[WC 440]
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:17 pm
The usually dull red eyes of ‘Stark’ would slowly turn to rest upon the form of Mizuki, the eyes themselves having become hyper focussed as the woman spoke her mind on his statement regarding how pathetic their opponents had been, question whether they were truly pathetic or simply accepting of fate… something that caused the small embers within his breast to burn bright. That was exactly why he found those two pathetic, how the two of them had simply rolled over and accepted their deaths rather than fighting for their survival… THAT was what he found pathetic. When Mizuki began to question whether he would have fought for his own survival, whether he COULD have fought if it meant suffering, a deep growl would escape his throat, a sound that would be completely foreign to Mizuki and even those that knew Kenshin. He sometimes forgot that nobody knew of his past, only of the unstoppable creature that he had become… but such a question genuinely infuriated him… what he had survived in the past was a level of torture that he wasn’t sure he could ever bring himself to replicate. TWO. YEARS… He had survived two long and excruciating years of nonstop torture, he had CLAWED and FOUGHT for his own survival, He had EARNED the right to live, and he had annihilated every trace of the men that did that to him… He would never stop fighting for his own survival… no matter how much he had to suffer through to achieve it. 

“You…” The Ragdoll would whisper almost menacingly, his eyes blazing as he stared at the form of Mizuki with an emotion that he had never once directed at her, an emotion that he usually reserved for his enemies. 

Pure, unbridled rage

“You… do not possess even the slightest idea of the pain that I have suffered… you have no idea of the torture that I have endured out of sheer will… the will to survive.” His words were spoken in a near hiss, a slow and sharp drawl as his eyes stayed fixed upon Mizuki… she was in no danger, he knew that and she would likely know it as well based on the lack of change in his body language… but he knew that this would be a slap to the face for the woman. A true wake-up call.

“...But I suppose that is my own fault now isn’t it? I make it a point to never talk about my past, and for good reason… but I want you to see it… I want you to see what I lived through and why I despise those that simply lie down and accept death.” The Reaper would say after taking a calming breath, a light frown on his face as he gazed at Mizuki. His left eye would shift into the form of his Sharingan, and he would lock his eyes with hers.

“I want you to look into my eyes, I will place a Genjutsu on you that will allow you to see and experience some of my past, but not truly… If you don’t wish to see you don’t have to, just don’t look into my eyes.”

If Mizuki chose to accept this offer into his past then Kenshin would activate his Sharingan Genjutsu, and she would immediately find herself strapped to a table, and with barely enough strength to move ‘her’ limbs let alone fight against the restraints. If she looked around she would see the straps binding ‘her’ to the table, one on each of ‘her’ wrists and ankles, with one around ‘her’ waist and a final one around ‘her’ neck for good measure. She would find herself in a dimly lit lab, very little in the way of light aside from the one large light above ‘her’, shining down blindingly. Attached to ‘her’ arm was a drip that was quite obviously injecting something dangerous into ‘her’ body, the bright purple of the liquid enough to give that impression. If she were paying close attention then she would take note of the fact that the room was almost unnaturally still and quiet, no vents, and no sounds save the light dripping of the liquid attached to ‘her’ arm, and with each drip it sounded off like a drum…

*Drip... Drip... Drip... Drip... Drip... Drip... Drip... Drip... Drip... Drip... Drip...*

The sound was maddening, and it was all she would experience for what felt like an eternity… not until one of the doors opened and a rush of cool air filled the room, the resulting breeze feeling like burning needles spreading over ‘her’ skin, revealing that her nerves had been hyper sensitised, likely by whatever was being injected into ‘her’. An unconscious dull groan would escape ‘her’ lips, the voice both familiar yet extremely different, but then it came, the groan being dulled out by the sound of a rather sadistic chuckle, courtesy of the man with light blue hair that had just entered the room, a mocking smirk on his face and his sickly yellow eyes almost seeming to glow in the dark.

“You look a little uncomfortable there Kenshin? Whatever is wrong my dear boy?” The man would question, his voice sounding almost like nails on a chalkboard to ‘her’ as he continued to approach the table with a small smile. When the man reached his destination he would trail a single finger up the body of ‘Mizuki’, the pain coming from the simple touch immense and all-consuming, resulting in a deep yell leaving ‘her’ as 'she' began to violently thrash against the restraints, the resulting wave of pain so unspeakably agonising that it was a wonder the person didn't lose consciousness, and even more surprising that they continued to thrash and struggle, to the point that skin began to tear at their neck and wrists. The man above simply chuckling to himself as ‘Mizuki’ experienced more and more pain from the desperate attempt to escape.

“Hooo, you certainly adapted to this one faster than I had expected, I’ll have to make them stronger from here on out.” The man would muse lightly, before reaching into his lab coat and pulling out a single scalpel, which he would proceed to jam into the kneecap of his captive, resulting in an ear shattering scream echoing throughout the room, and the movement to cease.

“That’s better now, remember boy, resisting will only result in you being punished… if you’re good we may let you go one day… so behave now.” The man would say, an evidently mocking smirk on his face as he lightly tapped on the scalpel that was still embedded deeply in the bone of the ‘woman’ below, resulting in excruciating waves of pain travelling through her body. Throughout the pain a deep and burning hatred could be felt directed at this man, a truly chilling glare being directed at him through half-lidded eyes, but the man continued to smirk at him, ignoring the look in his eyes and only taking note of the ‘submission’ that was being displayed by the boy, who had completely stopped moving.

“That’s better… now, I just came by to run a few quick tests, they’ll be over quickly I assure you.” The man would then say, roughly yanking the scalpel out of the boys kneecap and earning him a moan of agony, but he would ignore that, instead moving to bring the scalpel down on the boys chest.

“Try not to scream, it only makes this harder for both of us” He would state as the scalpel touched his skin

It was then, before the blade could slice into flesh, that Mizuki would find herself back in her own skin, the experience having felt like it went on for hours, but to Kenshin was a matter of seconds… and The Ragdoll could do little more than frown as he looked down at the ground, his eyes almost glazed and completely devoid of life as though he could see deep into the earth itself.

“That… was one of better days from my childhood… and that man was someone that I had come to love and see as a father figure. That room… that table… those straps… those were my entire world for two years… until I finally managed to break free… and I killed that man and his partner in their sleep.” He would explain, his expression not once changing as he spoke, before looking up to meet Mizuki’s gaze.

“I… would have died a long time ago if I had simply ‘accepted my fate’... I fought for my life and for my freedom… and I won it. I suffered more than I could ever hope to explain, and far more than you could ever comprehend from that little snippet… all out of a will to live… all because I refused to simply give up and die… and look at what I have become.” The man would explain, his eyes losing the glazed quality and regaining their life. 

“So… I suppose to answer your question… yes, I would fight for my life at any cost, no matter how much I have to suffer... and I would expect anyone else to do the same”

WC: 1537
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:32 pm
His tone made her freeze mid step and turn briskly to face him, her nose slightly wrinkled in distaste at the emotion she now felt as if it were a stone being hurled into her chest. The hiss like accusation toward her lack of knowledge on his past and his ordeal until this point in his life made her set her jaw, staring hard back into his crazed eyes, the hiss of his voice like echoing scratches of sandpaper scraping together. Before she was able to address who’s fault that was he was doing it for her - he had been as open to her about his past as a brick wall.

His tone was shifting again, becoming more of the usual voice she heard … sometimes in her dreams too - slightly bored and introspective. The lilac hazed eyes stared back into the pure ruby staring back. She was hesitant for only a split second as he explained his plan to her, initial discomfort for never being placed under genjutsu before - though her hard set face did not turn away in fear and their eyes remained locked - unrelenting trust in him evident in her gaze. 

*Drip... Drip... Drip... Drip... Drip... Drip... Drip... Drip... Drip... Drip... Drip...*

The sound was so irritating it was all she could do not to scream aloud until suddenly a door out of her sight was opened, followed with the pure flames that licked completely over every inch of the skin it brushed over - she definitely wanted to scream now but only a dull moan escaped her being. No… not her being but… Kenshins. She was him and he was showing her in the most excruciating detail the reason he was the way he was. She did everything in her ability to block out the horror and insane pain she was experiencing, first hand at this perspective. Hours seemed to pass in agony, her heart convulsing in her chest as she felt the emotions with a first hand view only she could do… the other half of the coin experiencing something he had. 

As she came to mentally, she stared into his glazed over eyes as they too regained their life, her own pair hardened with this new information. Setting her jaw she didn’t say a word further as her mind began to dwell on what she had learned, only giving him a courteous nod and deep inhale to calm her nerves from the ordeal. The cooler still strapped to her back weighing more heavily on her shoulders making her adjust the straps again. 

[427]
[TWC 3072]
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Tue May 12, 2020 11:47 am
Kenshin could see everything that Mizuki wanted to say from how she carried herself the moment she was expelled from the memories… he could practically hear her heart pounding, he could see how her jaw clenched and set itself, and most of all he could see how her eyes had frosted over. He had expected this of course, he had long since had the time to truly process everything that he had been through in the past… she had quite literally just experienced one of those days in full, excruciating detail. Of course he had dulled the sensations of pain for her, but she would still have felt quite a bit… he couldn’t put her through all of the pain that he had been forced to face… he honestly could barely believe how sane he had been when he came out of that. Many would have broken both physically and mentally if put through what he had experienced… and he had just allowed Mizuki a glimpse, albeit without a majority of the pain. He had only allowed two people to see those memories in the past, and he hadn’t allowed either Hikari or Genevieve to feel any of the pain… nor had he showed either of them quite as much detail.

“Come on, we’re nearing the destination.” The Raggedy Man would state with a small frown on his face, knowing that the dead drop location was only a few hundred meters down the road. The man wouldn’t move unless Mizuki followed him, but he wouldn’t initiate any conversation with her as they approached… he knew that she would be exhausted mentally and the last thing he wanted was to strain her further. Once the pair reached the destination Kenshin would activate his eyes once more, scanning the area quite thoroughly for more opportunistic fools… but he would find nothing, and with a small nod towards Mizuki he would gesture for her to hand the cooler to him. Once done the man would head towards a small brush over to the left side of the road and kick a rather large rock, moving it enough to reveal a small, obviously man made hole. He would remove a pouch of ryo from within before placing the cooler inside, before placing the rock back on top. Their client was not worried about them trying to rip him off, after-all it was a tiny amount of money to them… and the client could easily ruin their reputations if they did so. 

Kenshin would toss the pouch towards Mizuki with a small smirk on his face, before gesturing back the direction they had come from with his head. What an easy payday. 

WC: 447

[Exit]

TWC: 4421

4400 words towards 88AP

+7AP from mission rewards, +6k ryo (166,950 + 6,000 = 172,950)

1162 words towards Chakra Scalpel: Lancet, claiming. 900 words trained here, 688 words trained here

542 words towards Mercury Release, claiming. Other 448 words trained here

2717 words towards Damage Reduction Shield, 233 words remaining

Last edited by Kenshin Uzumaki on Tue May 26, 2020 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Wed May 13, 2020 10:19 pm
Her body moved with a hollow mind - her mind still intensely occupied by the genjutsu she was still reeling from - so the final stretch of their journey felt like time was passing in a vacuum. They walked in a seamless tandem until they reached their destined drop point, where she absently noted Kenshin reaching out for the cooler still strapped to her back. Numbly removing it from her person and watching the exchange take place before the cover was replaced.

Only really coming to attention when the pouch was tossed at her - catching it with ease as her eyes refocused on Kenshin’s face - returning his small smirk with a surprisingly warmer than usual smile. “Time to go home.”, she murmured to him as they both turned and make their way back to the village.

[WC 134]
[TWC 3206]

Claims: 16 stat points - 3 to Stamina and 13 to Chakra
+7AP from mission rewards, +6k ryo [11550 + 6000 = 17550 ryo]

61 words towards Blast Wave [1500/1500] previous from Shadows In the Desert

1500 towards learning Shadow Clone [1500/1500]

1500 towards learning Art of the Raging Lions Mane [1500/1500]

145 towards learning Blistering Web  [145/1000]
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Tue May 26, 2020 6:19 am
@Ken: Approved

@ Mizu: Feel free to claim 1 extra stat, otherwise approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum