Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ember Uchiha
Ember Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38400

Bagelthorp Ends Empty Bagelthorp Ends

Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:56 pm
--

Last edited by Ember Uchiha on Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hiroaki Gekko
Hiroaki Gekko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 40430

Bagelthorp Ends Empty Re: Bagelthorp Ends

Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:06 pm
Orange juice shot down Hiroaki’s throat. “Bleck”, he blurted. It just wasn’t the same as what he really wanted to be drinking right now. Unfortunately for him, Akihana wouldn’t let him touch any of the good stuff this early in the morning. ‘She’ll never let me touch the good stuff at all, in fact’, thought Hiroaki. He slid his body out of the chair he was sitting at and placed the cup down on the table. He wiped the side of his mouth with his arm, getting rid of the remainder of the orange juice that had spilled onto his face.

Hiroaki headed out to the next nearest town in the search for more work to do. He usually just roamed and asked around. It was certain that in no time a mission would land on him. “Yeah, I’ve heard two towns over -- well, if you can even call it a town -- they are looking for work there”, said a man. Hiroaki said his thanks and went on his way to this town. It wasn’t far enough to deter him from working there, but it did stretch his legs a bit. 

Arriving at the town, Hiroaki realized the place was practically abandoned. “I see what that man meant”, he whispered to himself. There was hardly anyone in the place except around the town center. The buildings themselves didn’t look too bad for having no one living in them. ‘Maybe I could buy myself a place here’, he thought. He scratched the side of his face in thought. Then he realized he had a mission to go retrieve. He headed to the building that had the draw of the remainder of the people in this town.

Opening the door Hiroaki realized the lights inside were pretty dim. “I came to do some work as a freelancer”, he stated. A man lifted his head behind the counter and replied, “Yes. Yes. Come here.” Hiroaki went up to the man who was oddly short. He leaned over the side of the counter to get a better view of the man. The man unraveled a scroll across the counter top and pointed at it. “This here is a demolition job. We promised someone they’d have a teammate to help them, but they bailed.. So get there fast. There as in the hotel across the road”, he said. Hiroaki rolled up the scroll and tied it firmly. He nodded to the man and went on his way to the hotel across the road. 

Walking across the road, Hiroaki thought about the mission. ‘I didn’t really do much demolition work in the past. I mean whatever I blew up or burnt down was on the spot thinking. None of which was done in a thought out or planned manner. Guess having a partner for this won’t be too bad’, he thought. He reached the door to the hotel and opened it. Looking inside, to his surprise, was Ember sitting there with two foxes. She looked a bit angry. ‘Maybe I should g-’, he thought. Then she spotted him.

(WC: 512)
Ember Uchiha
Ember Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:33 am
-

Hiroaki Gekko
Hiroaki Gekko
Citizen

Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:20 pm
Hiroaki pointed to himself and scratched his head. “Yeah, yeah. Me again apparently.”, he responded. He decided to fully enter into the hotel instead of bolting for it like he had planned for a second there. He didn’t want to work with someone who was already heated at him for something he didn’t do, but her mood seemed to change. He sighed which turned into a cough. His arm went up to muffle the sound from being too loud. That and to not cough all over Ember which would be rude. 

When Ember said it was nice to see him again, Hiroaki merely nodded back in response. He peered at the foxes she had notioned to. The furry things looked like something Gurimu would eat in his spare time. “Foxes, huh? Who would have suspect...”, he trailed off. He scratched the back of his head again thinking. The mission ahead of them would be a drag, but he should be able to accomplish it some way or some how. Hiroaki looked for a chair and sat down, keeping his legs spread out in a relaxed manner and his arms behind his head. 

She had asked if he had any extra weapons or jutsus that could be used to help them demolish these houses. “I got some fire techniques just like you. I’m sure if we put them together it will be enough. That being said, we should look for weak points in the building”, he responded. He got up to follow Ember who was ready to head out. He opened the door in front of her to let her exit first and followed behind. 

Accompanying Ember, she had commented on how he was always alone. “But I’m never alone”, he stated. He withdrew his Akai Kumo blade to let her see it a little better. “My family is always nearby, always watching”, he went on. He chuckled a bit and put his katana back into its sheath alongside his hip. “I’m not vulnerable -- mortal maybe -- but not vulnerable. As for a partner, I don’t have an official go to…”, he trailed off again. His thoughts drifted to Mar Byrd. He thought that Mar Byrd would end up his long term partner, but times change. ‘He….something changed’, he thought. The man was no longer human. He hasn’t seen him as much since then.

They would walk the remainder of the trip in silence. Ember’s foxes seemed quite overtly energetic with their sniffing about. Hiroaki watched the two of them scurry from one place to another, constantly reporting back to Ember. When they arrived to the first building she unleashed her phoenix fire jutsu. Hiroaki wouldn’t stop her, but would note rhetorically, “Won’t this alarm the guards?” He figured these guards wouldn’t be that tough if it was a dead end town like this. He followed suit and unleashed  his own phoenix fire jutsu through the windows. The process was slow, but the building was burning. 

They continued on to the second building. “Shame it had to come to this. These buildings look relatively new”, said Hiroaki. He thought back to his orphanage which housed a bunch of kids in the past. These buildings could be put to better use than to just be torn down for some insurance money. Then again, some of that insurance money was very well going to him. Hiroaki lifted a hand to his chin in contemplation. ‘Nah, can’t be anyone inside that last building. No one was screaming anyway’, he thought. The second building was the size of the first, they repeated the same process and that building burned too, albeit slowly. 

Moving on to the third building, Hiroaki would resume talking to Ember. “You can always stop by the restaurant. It’s called the Chunin. I trust you”, he said. He stopped in front of the third building. This one was relatively bigger than the rest with richer materials used on it. “Don’t think we can just burn this one down like the last two. Let’s look for some weakness in the structure. There has to be something we can do”, he said. He walked with Ember and her foxes around the building, taking a look at the entirety of the thing. 

Continuing on, Hiroaki would say, “What about you? Anyone you partner up with typically? What about that Inoshishi?”

(WC: 725 | TWC: 1237)
Ember Uchiha
Ember Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:24 pm
-

Hiroaki Gekko
Hiroaki Gekko
Citizen

Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:23 pm
Ember had mentioned to Hiroaki how she hadn’t had a family member or a friend for years on end. He looked at the young woman who seemed to him to be a little bit jealous. Her face had gone a slight bit of red too, just a little enough to make it matter. “They aren’t actually my blood related family”, he spoke quietly. He turned his head to the ground suppressing the rage of emotions that had gone inside his head. A flashback of orphanage kids, him running to the streets and stealing for the thrill, and his journey out from Konoha across the land to Fang had appeared inside his head. 

Even though they weren’t blood related, didn’t mean Hiroaki didn’t think anything of them. It was just that to Hiroaki, his life would have been a whole different world if he at least had one parent who was there for him. He imagined himself as a Jonin in Konoha defending the people from an oncoming invasion. ‘Who knows if anyone of my actual family members are alive. They could be’, he thought to himself. He supposed that didn’t help all that much to Ember. He at least had a crew at that while she didn’t.

They continued to walk on. Ember spoke of how there were no children in the house being left behind in the burning building. “You must got the wrong idea. I don’t care”, he said. Whether this was a lie or not, he couldn’t really tell. There was a chance deep down inside that the image of the little orphanage kids he once was apart of burning bothered him. He didn’t really dive into these emotions however. Instead he suppressed them and wouldn’t have done anything to help the kids anyway is what he would tell himself. In-action was the same as action to many people, but Hiroaki wasn’t so sure. 

The truth was, Hiroaki didn’t venture to be bound by the ending of other people’s stories and serving those who needed him just because he was there. He set out of that orphanage so that he could get a taste of adventure and thrill and see the many things the world had to offer before his chronic illness could take a hold of him. He was sure it was going to be the death of it, so sure from the torment of coughing he had gone through day in and out. A cough that the devil himself must have had when he got sick. There were no actual solid answers, however if this chronic illness of his was really fatal. The people running the orphanage he was in at the time had said so, but could they really be that knowledgeable? So many of the doctors had done him wrong.

Their conversation had turned to Inoshishi. He remembered how the cowardly girl had run away from doing the mission with them. ‘That was more money for me’, he thought. It turned out Ember didn’t really know the girl that well either. “Guess it’s another mystery”, he said. He wondered where the girl had gone off to. Knowing her, it was highly possible that she could be dead in a lab or in someone’s basement. He scratched the back of his neck trying to reel away from the nasty things that could have happened. ‘Best not to think like that’, he thought.

The fox had found a guard nearby with a baton. The little thing bit the guard and as he was distracted Ember put him under a genjutsu. Hiroaki picked up the radio examining it. “Whoever he was in contact with was warned”, he stated. Ember congratulated her foxes for their effort in the mission. Hiroaki mentally shrugged at this as it wasn’t that impressive to him. They continued on around the house. Hiroaki put up his hand to Ember to wait there and he entered the building. He found a couple of bottles of alcohol and spilled them over in places he felt wouldn’t quite be touched and spread to by their fire jutsu from the outside. He then found a candle and lit it with a small level jutsu. Opening the door and exiting the building, he tossed the candle behind him into the alcohol drenched house and clapped his hands together. “That’s that”, he said moving on.

Hiroaki would continue on with Ember finishing the last two houses. They would then go to receive their rewards from the town center they had received their mission from. “Always a pleasure working with you Ember. Like I said, stop by sometime”, he would say in farewell.

(WC: 774 | TWC: 2011)

[exit]

Claiming:
2011/400= 5 stats
Keiichi (C-Rank 1k req cham)
Ryou (C-Rank 1k req cham)
Mission + Reward:4000 ryo, 10 AP

+250 ryo for salary bonus

Last edited by Hiroaki Gekko on Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ember Uchiha
Ember Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:10 pm
-

|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]