Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:23 pmShiru IyasuHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nagare Momochi
Nagare Momochi
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 6900

Nagare Momochi Reaches Kumo Empty Nagare Momochi Reaches Kumo

Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:19 pm
Nagare finally reaches the giant gates of Kumo ready and waiting to be confronted by someone to talk to.Nagare is unsure what will happen he might be pushed away killed on the spot or maybe even welcomed into the village hopefully

WC= 41

Last edited by Nagare Momochi on Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rayul
Rayul
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 14400

Nagare Momochi Reaches Kumo Empty Re: Nagare Momochi Reaches Kumo

Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:41 pm
On his way back from yet another training session at Dragon Ravine, the Young Shinobi known as Rayul didn't know that today would be the day of his legacy at last. Today was the day history began to form, the fabrics of time would be weaved from this moment. As he reached view distance of the village gates, he notices a rather Odd being standing in the distance. It was a person, no doubt, but looked nothing of the natives around here. He looked shark-like, as if he bore DNA of those from Kiri. "The hell is this guy doing here?", Rayul thought to himself. A smirk grew upon his face, and as he continues to walk forth, blood-lust begins to over-run the young Uchiha. This is looking like fresh meat to him, an easy way for him to advance the ranks of the Ninja system. He wastes no time activating his Sharingan, taking a quick gander at the man to observe his soon-to-be kill. This guy's chakra was nowhere near Rayul's, hell, he'd probably be able to strangulate the guy with a noodle if he wanted to. He picks up a rock off the ground and now a few meters behind the guy, lunges it at the man's head with such force it knocks the guy over. "Yo...What you want, Slime?", he questions as he finally makes contact with the man, standing over him as the guy lays on the ground.

It didn't take him long for his memory to resurface. He'd seen this guy before...a long time ago in the village. Rayul kept his composure as he examined the man, showing no signs of surprise or weakness as he remembers the kidnapper from a few years back. "Aye, it's you again.", he says in an un-amused tone. "The fuck are you doing here, kid? Come to steal some more children?" he asks this random fish-looking man. It was taking every ounce of will in Rayul's body not to send 1 million volts of electricity through this man's skull, knowing that the Raikage would surely notice him after achieving such a feat, but while he pondered on what to do with this guy he slowly came to realization that he posed no threat to him, nor did he look as if he'd do much harm to the village. He waited for the man's answer as he kept him confined.
----------------
WC:400

Last edited by Rayul on Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nagare Momochi
Nagare Momochi
Citizen

Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:58 pm
Nagare sits there on the ground blood dripping from his head thinking to him self "How could i take a hit like this"..Nagare Looks at the guy and remembers that its the same one from the village that he tried to steal kids from... Nagare was asked what he was doing here and he says "Im here in search of my old master the one who told me to steal those kids where we met the first time" Nagare cant believe that its the game ninja from back then.. Nagare says "I have no intention of stealing kids ever again or committing crime in the matter i just want to find my old master and kill him" Though nagare knows hes no where near strong enough to beat his old master..

Nagare starts thinking of a way out of this mess and a way to get past this guy..Nagare comes up with nothing.nagare thinks to him self "is there where i die?" Nagare gets back on his feet and stands before this Rayul.. Nagare asks rayul "Now what are you going to do with me? are we going to fight?"
Nagare thinks "Im really not wanting to fight this guy" Nagare knows he would lose the fight but maybe he can give him a run for his money..Nagare stands waiting for Rayuls response

WC=223

Last edited by Nagare Momochi on Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rayul
Rayul
Citizen

Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:48 pm
As he stood eye and eye with the man who looked the Uchiha dead in his eyes, he would see no fear in this wanderer. This man was Shinobi, and Rayul could understand the fire that fueled the man's dreams. He wanted to kill his master, following a road of redemption for himself self and that's the mindset he shared with Rayul. His opponent was ready for a fight, already knowing of the possible outcome, yet stood his ground. This shinobi had hatred inside his heart; fueled by emotional trauma in the past just as Rayul. "Nah,", thundered Rayul's voice, as he extended his arm towards the man to assist him up, "Too many people believe that everything must be pleasurable in life, which makes them constantly search for distractions and quick methods to paradise. You choose to take the life of a man who caused you pain, and without hesitation." As he helped Nagare onto his feet, he notices that the man does not bear a Headband. From his encounter in the past, he suspected Nagare to be a rogue, and this theory was now proved. "You follow a path that bears no honor in search of peace. I can understand such values, 'Momochi'." prophecies once foretold of eras of history in which opposing ninjas would combine their skill to achieve god-like status. Humans have showcased feats of Deity-ship since the dawns of time, and only those willing to endure the hardship of failure will succeed. Rayul felt a sudden connection between him and this clanless Shinobi, feeling as if they both were traveling down separate roads but headed towards the same destination. Combined, they could prove to be a dynamic duo of sorts, if only they truly decide to master their hardships.

"Well, shit's kinda crazy right now, I'm not gonna lie.", Rayul told Nagare as they stood before the village gates. He was always self-informed on the latest news of the village, and was a keen reader, vowing to himself to learn everything their is to know about the universe. "Right now the Raikage isn't in the village, but this guy was supposedly left in charge. I mean, Lord 'Kage is pretty cool, I'm sure he'd have no problem with allowing you into the village. Your skills, have they been honed?". He questioned Nagare, asking if he'd had any background with missions or contracts, seeing if he begins practicing any jutsus or if he'd himself signed a contract with a summons. The hidden Cloud shinobi sits on the ground with his hands behind his head, looking into the sky. As he looked around, he monitored the world around him, taking in every aspect of reality as it was in the present moment. As he and Nagare chatted, he began explaining a few of his own...' philosophies' to Nagare. "Man has never truly understood his origin. Ancient Egyptians from the beginnings of time have shown elevated levels of knowledge. If one does not truly understand their origin of existence, how can one understand the origin of a Shinobi?" He laid back in the grass, allowing the wind to rustle the dreadlocks of his hair as he gazed upon the sky. "You may have had unfair things happen to you, but the depth of your pain is an indication of the height of your future. Power is not obtained through brute strength alone. Knowledge is the answer to the key of Eden." He'd hope Nagare would understand his view on life, knowing that the two would inevitably have a future together as soon as Nagare was introduced into the village. They met years ago, but now they were formally introduced, both knowing that it was fate that brought the pair back together after so long.
----------
WC:627
Nagare Momochi
Nagare Momochi
Citizen

Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:13 am
Nagare listened to everything Rayul said and agreed with most of it..Nagare could tell just by speaking to Rayul he liked him, Rayul has a style of talking to people and seemed very confident..He said Nagare beared a path that holds no honor.. and its true nagare felt ashamed of the killing he has done for no cause of then his own..Nagare was asked what his background was and what he has accomplished..
Nagare responded with "I have killed many bandits and took contract work, some of it not always clean"
Nagare told rayul that he was practicing jutsu and many techniques thought he dose not have a summon pact yet he intends on getting one of the Water nature.

Nagare was pleased that rayul could understand the pain and shame that has happened to him over the years..Nagare did understand the views of rayuls life and agreed with most of them.Nagare thought that if he was to work with rayul and follow his lead he could become much stronger with rayul by his side,, this is what nagare needs and is what he wants.. Nagare knows this is where fate has took him, to work with rayul and become stronger together..

(Nagare enters into Kumogakure)

WC=203

Last edited by Nagare Momochi on Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 155

Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:01 am
"Hold your step!"

From within the glorious double gate porticus of the Kumogakure boomed the voice, followed by the shifting step of the redheaded ninja as he stepped out of the shadow of the doors, to greet the sunlight that cast from behind him and extended his shadow forwards, to meet the missing ninja who tried stepping into the village.

Under the white flak vest with one shoulder strap characteristically kumogakurian, the jounin sported his leather jacket, one of the maned snake skulls peering into the word with empty eyes, unlike the jounin's brown eyes which gazed intensively at the greyed out eyes of the approaching figure. Holding his fake jeans was a dark roped belt, which held the weapon pouches at the back, full of edged danger, as well as the two swords Kaito always had with him.

Kaito menacingly grasped the scabbard of his katana, adjusting it's angle at his hip for a smooth draw if the need arose, but let his right hand rest at his hip, his back straight and his shoulders rolled back, chest pumped in defiance.

"State your identity and business."

While he had eavesdropped on the exchange very briefly between the newcomer and Rayul, he couldn't trust Rayul's reasoning for allowing an outsider into the Kumogakure. He barred the entrance, chakra flowing smoothly through him to empower his muscles, the locks of his inner gates ready to burst the structures open if the newcomer -- or Rayul -- made any funny movements.

WC: 247
(Entrance barred)
Rayul
Rayul
Citizen

Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:18 pm
Nothing but a single sigh arose from the breath of Rayul as he slowly stood from the shifting grass of the lands. All was still peaceful, not a single moment of conflict dawned on his state of mind, knowing that those who seek respect seek good intentions. He used his hands to brush his hair back into order, ruffling the ends of his dreads before he correctly Crookes his Headband. He was stoned out his mind, calming listening to the rhythmic patterns around him as his eyes laid shut. The trees that were around Kumogakrue were always beautiful and collectively populated, so the majestic sound of the wind ruffling through the leaves was calming to any soul who bore goodwill. Rayul was one of them; he shuffled his body into position to as Kaito finally revealed himself. His Sharingan has been on ever since Nagare arrived, and he'd peeped the Jounin's arrival as soon as his eyes were able to sniff the jutsu out. He knew their conversation would possibly be overheard, even hoping that maybe the Raikage himself would 'vacation' back home to oversee the possible turn of events.

Noburo made himself very clear, knowing that Rayul knew the rules of the village and wanted an answer from this missing ninja for himself. He was no push-over, and this was a man Rayul respected as both a sensei and a leader. No doubt the man knew that the Cloud Genin expected a confrontation, and as Rayul opened his eyes, the beauty of nature was seen so clearly throughout his vision. Nagare was a man on his own, and due to this, he'd have to answer to Kaito himself, especially if he were to even be admitted into the village. This Jounin was in his position for more than one reason, two of which are his skills both mentally and physically. Rayul backed against a tree and rested his back on it, leaning with his arms folded as he monitored the situation the three men found themselves in. The odds were not in their favor if a fight was to arise, seeing that the entire village was a footstep away. This was bot Rayul and Noburu's home, in which Nagare still does not know this man's name. Both Cloud Shinobi could easily defeat this missing ninja, claiming small glory for their homeland, but Rayul did truly feel the art of will within the man during their previous conversations.

He felt as if Momochi's intentions were true, and that the funny looking guy did truly seek a path of honoring himself as a testament to his growth. Rayul rested his hand inside his back pocket, fiddling around as silence awaited them for a few seconds before he became the first to speak. "He's a missing ninja, Kaito, one I met long ago.", his deep-voice thundered, "He can speak for himself, but from my viewpoint of his eulogy he's only looking to improve his skills." He didn't have many words, for it was not him who was seeking entrance into his village. A smirk arose from his face, and as he shuffles his back against the tree scratching it, he pulls another blunt from his pocket and fiddles around with it. Sounds ruffle behind the tree, but he ignores it as he reaches back inside his pocket. It was is his weapon pouch, he remembered, and he rested his hand there as the cawing of crows above could be heard. Wildlife was beautiful outside the village, and most who did not travel outside the gates would not know of the beauty of mother nature.

Birds and deers roamed freely as the mountains were filled with all sorts of near ancient reptilian creatures. He removes his backpack and sets it down beside his leg, allowing it to stand on its own while the conversation progresses. He knew they'd possibly be there a while and he hoped Nagare would give the correct answer to the assumed leader of their village as of now. If it came down to it, he was ready to defend himself and was confident in his skill to know that he wouldn't be some easy target for the Jounin in the case a fight does emerge. He remains calm and relaxed, allowing neither man to know his true intent.
Nagare Momochi
Nagare Momochi
Citizen

Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:13 pm
Nagare got finished dealing with Rayul when he heard "Hold your step!" Nagare took not another step forward and sees a man in a Vest With Red hair that looks very confident and ready for a fight..Nagare knows for sure he cannot fight this man.. Nagare thinks to himself "man now theres 2 of them" nagare is unsure of what he should do... The man says to Identify himself and state his Business..Nagare simply tells them, man, I have come a long way in search of my old master.. he has done terrible things to me" Nagare explains.. Nagare says "i want no trouble. rayul even made me see that i walk a path of no honor"  Nagare was a little Nervous he has killed bandits and thieves before but never took on a real ninja..Nagare hopes it does not come down to a fight..

Nagare tells the man "my name is Nagare Momochi and i want to do no harm to your village and people i know that you probably do not trust me due to me being a missing ninja but i do wish to give up my old ways"

Nagare started to pull his sword out and throws it on the ground along with all his other ninja equipment. trying to show this man he wants no trouble.. Nagare watches Rayul walk away from the group and go lean up against a tree.. nagare thinks "man that guy has no care in the world"

Nagare stands there looking at the man in the Vest  and waits for his respond

WC=262 (688)
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 155

Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:48 am
An old master who’d done terrible things to the missing ninja. The imagery of a blond vampire, a remnant of the redhead’s past, flashed briefly before Kaito’s eyes. It appeared the Lightning Country’s mountainous territory allowed for plenty of fucked up people to collect subjects and test on them with impunity. There was no way for the Kumogakure’s current forces to survey the entirety of the country, not while trying to advance their own military efforts.

Without taking his eyes off the missing ninja in front of him, he listened to what Rayul had to say, before the ninja himself repeated it: he walked the path of no honor, looking now only to better his skills and relinquish the old ways.

Eventually, the ninja disposed of his weaponry onto the floor in between the two. Another flashback came rushing in of the fastidious night of conquering, in which Kaito carefully laid down his own weaponry so as to appease the conqueror and indicate he meant no trouble. “A man after my own heart”, he thought.

“Nagare Momochi”, repeated Kaito in a stern voice, as though he was about to sentence the ninja.

He crossed his arms in front of his chest.

“I do not trust you. I do not like you. And I could care less for you.”

All the while, his eyes remained firmly locked on the missing ninja, while his focus roamed the periphery of his vision, attending the scenery to make sure he was not caught by surprise by some action or another.

“Yet, Rayul here appears to be vouching for you, in some manner. So be it.”

The Raikage was a missing ninja, most likely. No one murders so wantonly, or occupies the highest ranking a village has to offer, without first severing ties with wherever they came from. At the same time, he was in no position to deny the Kumogakure of another soul willing to bring out more potential.

“Since that is the case,” he spoke loudly without shouting, projecting his voice from his solar plexus rather than booming it with his throat, as though he were an experienced actor playing for the people in the back of the auditorium, purposefully making sure Rayul himself would hear the speech, “Rayul will now become your liason. Rayul will be responsible for every action you take, every look you give, and every word you speak. And, from the shadows from where I will be forever watching, if I find you take one wrong step, say the wrong thing, or think the wrong though, I will decorate the Black Forest with as much of your insides as your fading consciousness is able to perceive before everything fades to black. Are we understood?”

WC: 455
TWC: 702
Nagare Momochi
Nagare Momochi
Citizen

Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:39 pm
Nagare stands there listening to this man and what he has to say,Rayul was Nagares guide,guard,and watcher.. Nagare couldnt help but me a little happy that he has someone now..Nagare says "i dont intend to harm anyone or anything in the village i will try to protect it as long as i am here"

Nagare picks up his items that were on the ground and looks over at rayul..Nagare starts walking inside of kumo excitedly..

wc:78/766
+3 chakra
claiming:Water Release:Water Prison Technique 766/1500

Last edited by Nagare Momochi on Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum