Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zim Nara
Zim Nara
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Zims Stats
Mission Record : Zim's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Shadow Manipulation
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 2000

Never too late (TFK & Yen/P) Empty Never too late (TFK & Yen/P)

Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:40 pm
Zim walked into Yens door and basically collapsed on the chair. His black hair draped over the side of the chair and hung there like a black curtain. At this moment he missed Prim. At least she would be massaging his back or head, or taking a shower with him... anything to help him relax and unwind.
His thin frame stretched across the chair as his feet hung over the other arm still in his boots. His whole body was sore from the workout. He had to do it though.
Too tired to get up, he attempted to use a shadow jutsu to get his water bottle from the table.
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : JJ'S Stats
Mission Record : JJ's Missions
Clan Specialty : Lava/Boil
Ryo : 2500

Never too late (TFK & Yen/P) Empty Re: Never too late (TFK & Yen/P)

Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:53 pm
Jayden Terumi wasn't far behind Zim. With his thin frame and long black dreaded hair, he looked younger than he really was! he walked in Yens door and looked down at Zim. If it wasn't for the fact Zim had a hand seal going he would have assumed Zim was asleep.
Snickering Jayden saw the water bottle shaking due to the shadows behind it moving it. He picked it up and handed it to Zim before sitting in a chair himself.

Last edited by Jayden Terumi on Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Mizuki Hozuki
Mizuki Hozuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Miz's Stat Page
Mission Record : Miz's Missions
Clan Specialty : Tidal Blessing

Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:58 pm
Miz walked in the door behind Jayden and after he handed I'm the bottle he hung his hand over Zims chair and let a small mist emit from his hands.
"I heard a rumour the Nara clan had some rather lazy members, Oh hey didn't see you there Zim!" He laughed as he went and laid down on the couch!

Last edited by Miz Hozuki on Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:02 pm
Floating mid sir in the house yen had insects doing all sorts of tasks from guiding and dusting to seversl steadying a bowl of soup. The sburame however was busy glancing over a report while quietly eating a small bit of bresd and butter. His ears picked the arrival of the three boys snd he rolled up the parchment and had a bug go set it on top kf the shelf next to several glasses with an pitcher of milk.

"Morning you three what brings hou three back into the house when you could be training? "

Yen asked as he quietly gestered to the pitcher of milk and the glasses sn offering for them to hsve a drink.
Zim Nara
Zim Nara
Genin
Genin

Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:33 am
Zim Nara stretched as Miz misted water on him. This was annoying nine the less, but at least Zim had a come back!
"I'd rather be lazy than a puddle Hozuki..." he looked over at Jayden after he replied to Miz. "Thanks Bro." He said taking a sip of water. He looked up at Yen coming in the door.
"Yen, how do you know about someone's private personal life when you were never told?" Zim asked looking up at Yen still.
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin

Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:09 am
"Yeah, that's a good question, I was wondering the same thing! Somehow you know personal things about everyone!" Jayden chimed in. He was certain that his relationship with Saya was private. Unless he actually knew about them. But that's not possible. No one knew. They were more careful, if not as careful as Prim and Zim! Yet he knew of Prim and Zim. Akki and Miz were very outspoken about their relationship, but not everyone is that way! Megami and Dante were like that to, outspoken! But there were some people who were very private! Yet, Yen knew! what is he psychic? Does he bug people on his team?(Pun very much intended!) Jayden began looking all over his body as he took a glass of milk.
(208)
Mizuki Hozuki
Mizuki Hozuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Miz's Stat Page
Mission Record : Miz's Missions
Clan Specialty : Tidal Blessing

Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:41 am
"I'm curious. You know things we never tell or even make apparent to others." Miz said sitting up for a glass of milk... delivered by bugs of course. Miz shrugged taking a drink of the milk. "Not that we are judging you in any way Yen, it's just odd you have so much information as to our private lives that we really don't even let anyone else know. Except me! Everyone knows of me and Akki, but you knew about-" Miz caught himself as he glanced over at Zim. maybe he shouldn't say anything he is sure at this point it's probably a private matter still despite the issue from the night before.
"About things that were private." Miss added hoping it was a good save to change the words around. Don't want Zim upset. He gets irritated easy.

[200]
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:09 pm
"Your reactions betray you."

Yen simply answered as he lifted a glass of water and pointed at it. The contents clear and of course obvious. It was not going to be a glass half full, or empty example. But something much more deaf.

"When i see this glass. It reminds me of you guys. In fact all of my village, and you guys. Clear as crystal and easy to see through. Why you may ask? Because you run straightforward. Like mice to cheese. Whdn they smell it. It is obvious they will approach. Dont know when? When it seems you are not noticing. That alone says alot. When you simply observe people it is easy to spot their patterns. In fact you can easily get into their head. If you are  as clear as this."

Yen stated as he placed it in front of them and pointed at it.

"It is why if someone poisoned said cheese for a mouse. Even if following its nature it will eat and die. So realize it is not hard to read you guys, nor see your emotions. Like the rest of the people. Even the hokage i can read them. It is then whst you do in exchange of course. Everytime you follow your heart people simply notice it."
Zim Nara
Zim Nara
Genin
Genin

Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:41 pm
Zim thought about the words Yen was saying. Now, had Akki and Miz tried to pretend they weren’t in a relationship, yeah their reactions would have betrayed them, but when had Zim and Prim EVER let their reactions...maybe that once...no. Not even then, they were so careful! Zim and Prim NEVER kissed outside in the public...they had to be indoors away from people! They did this to protect Prim and Zim both. So the question was, How in the world did Yensung Aburame know about them? Was there a moment where they had a lapse iin judgement and were seen?

“Yen, my question is how did you know about me and Prim? We were never seen out in public together and we were only together when no one else was around! Not even my team mates knew! We literally NEVER let anyone see us together! But, you somehow knew. I mean she stayed the night with me, but it was REALLY late at night and she left extremely early before anyone could even have seen her. We are ninjas after all and we are pretty good at sneaking around and NOT getting caught. So please tell me how you knew?” Zim said as he looked over at Yen with a very curious look on his face!
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin

Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:50 pm
This was entertaining to Jayden to say the least. Jayden and Saya were way more careful than Zim and Prim ever were. They didn’t even speak to each other unless the entire team was meeting and then they just discussed Team Fuku events and issues at hand. They ended up in the same room alone and then and only then did they ever get intimate with each other. They left at separate times and left no trail of their relationship! If Yen knew about them, he was a damn mind reader and had to teach Jayden how to do it.

“I guess Akki and Miz aren’t the only apparent ones then. I never knew about Zim and Prim because I never saw the two of them together ever. Zim is my best friend so you would think I would have known. I knew about Akki and Miz from the start. I guess I am the only one who does not have to worry about such things. I am single after all!” Jayden lied straight through his teeth about being single but like he said, he was more careful than Zim and Prim. Privacy was a big thing for him and Saya. One day they would tell everyone but not yet.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum