Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Steal My Sunshine (P/Zaled/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Steal My Sunshine (P/Zaled/NK)

Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:55 pm
Tori was shocked. Speechless! Haru had been the only guy who cared enough to tend to Tori's needs and support her no matter what! He always stood by her side! Haru Hyuuga was her night in shining armor! When Sephora can after her, immediately Haru showed up and fought to protect her. When she needed to return home to Konoha, Haru supported her and encouraged her. Because of this move home she became a Chuunin! He never let her fall and if she did she was automatically pulled back up! Haru was her everything and she couldn't see her world without him, she loved him! Then he went back to Kirigakure one day and she never saw him again! Heartbroken she gave up, then Shinji Uzumaki, her adopted father and head of their clan, died, and...yeah Prim disappeared and everyone vanished. 
Now before her stood a man who, like Haru is supporting her, she was dumbfounded! Someone actually wants to be there for her? what if he meets a date like the others? what if he died like everyone else? Could her heart handle another death? Could she handle another death?
"I like you Zaled, but I'm scared for you! Everyone or Everything around me dies or vanishes and I don't want that to happen to you! Your so nice and kind! I'd hate to see anything bad happen to you! I lost my dad, my boyfriend, my best friend Primrose Uchiha! I...I can't handle losing another loved one, someone I care about." She said as she hugged him.
"So many promise to be there for me and they...can't keep it...for various reasons...I'm like a black widow spider...somehow everyone dies, it's like being around me kills them!" Tori Uzumaki said as she continued crying! May as well let it all out! 
The backdrop was the glow of the Volcano in the distance, and somehow there was a slight chill in the air mixing with heat produced from the Volcano. There were many ghosts here and her past was even hear, she had many incidents happen to her but this place was like her home. 
She held tightly to Zaled and it felt good because someone maybe understood her ans was there for her again! Where was this leading? what was happening? Why was she suddenly just letting her life story out to a stranger?

WC total: 900
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Steal My Sunshine (P/Zaled/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Steal My Sunshine (P/Zaled/NK)

Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:23 am
Her walls crumbled and zaled held her softly as she began to open the emotional flood gates. She defintly had a liking for him and she was explaining how she lost her freind, a boy freind, and primrose. At that name a memory popped up and well he was much older than prim. Many years ago he had the oppertunity to meet some interesting people. Still he was not going to ruin her moment with a request for info. Not when a woman needed the spotlight. Her sobbing was heartbreaking and he pressed her deep into his joninn vest.

"I like you too tori. The unfortunate thing is i might die before you because of age."

A light joke, but he did not laugh as he softly stroked her hair his left arm rubbing a soft spot of her back and resting on the center of her back. It was clear unlike many boy's of modern times. Zaled actually knew how to comfort a woman to start her heart. And well her body too.

"Ms tori you are no black widow. Just a lady that needs a freind there for you all times."

He softly tiped his hand that was rubbing her hair under her chin and tipped it up so she can look up to him. He was a bit taller, but he gazed into her eyes and softly smiled as his thumb caught her tears and brushed them away.

"Dont fear if i will leave. Im just a bit older but wherever i go you will come with me. Deal?"

Zaled offered the girl with a soft whisper
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:44 pm
Tori was beyond surprised by his words and actions! He was a smart man, very compassionate and understanding and very nice to look at!
"Thank you Zaled..." Tori said before standing on her tip toes and kissing his lips! She had no idea what just overcame her! Had she lost her mind? All the sorrow and spilling out her life to a random stranger and she is kissing him? Maybe he liked her, maybe he actually cared, but she still feared the abandonment. 
When you think about it the way she met Haru Hyuuga was quite similar to this. Night time, he was a stranger, she spilled her life story to him as well!
Suddenly the clouds moved in blocking the glow of the volcano and it began to rain! The typical team Fuku story! It always rains! No matter what they do it always rains! 
Here she was, in Volcano kissing a guy and falling for someone yet again! And the atmosphere seemed to always play a part in it! Volcano may not be the village of romance, but it seems to be playing a part in Tori's! She has a new home and now she was going to have a new start in all areas of her life!

WC: 1110
Claiming Chakra Chains so I can go ahead and train with them!
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:44 am
Her thank you brought a sweet smile to zaled only for the girl's face to start with a sudden motion of subtle sweetness lean in and land a solid one on his lips. From the slight warmth of the area to the soft warmth of toris lips zaled for but a moment went into the blissful oblivion known as a kiss.

He softly wrapped his arm around tori's waist and hoisted her into him as he held her softly and slowly turned as well with surprising speed to the girl sat in a stool away from the hole filled ceiling to an nice dry area. Making sure the sudden rain did not dampen her enjoyment. Plus brought her to level to him as they fenced a bit with their lips.

To be honest the moment was surely an exaggeration. Merely a couple minutes passed as they kissed and then zaled with a playful peck on her lips as a slight tease pulled back and smiled as he held her softlt, delicately in his arms and pulled her in for an hug.

" what man would leave such an talented mistress of your nature? I am actually surprised, but i will say that i will need to pay another visit to your lips ms tori. They are a mystery i will love to keep discovering more and more about"

Although like many men his mind was more a buzz. The diffrence between a fine wine and a woman were worlds apart. As a kiss alone makes one feel great, but also leaves one wondering what happened in the world the last few moments.

Zaled spotted the rain falling in the bar and was for a second wondering how long they were under.

if she kisses like this. Ill have to keep doing this so she can ease up. Or i can actually relax.

He had to admit in hind thought as he was certain tori was ok but he tilted his forehead onto hers softly amd spoke.

"I hope i did not startle you? Ms tori. But did not want you to get a cold of course. And well i lost myself and now found myself in this lovely chair."

A little bit of a soft move, but he gazed into the girls eyes and had a strong glimmer of kindness behind them.

:can we try that again but this time you can rest assured i'll be ready."

Zaled gave a soft smile to the girl as he brushed her red hair from her face and behind her ears to softly trace his hands softly behind her neck and massage her shoulders.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:57 pm
Tori Uzumaki was a very friendly and compassionate person. And she was loyal to go with it! So if she loves you or cares about you her whole heart is in it! If you hurt her, she can make your life a living hell! Only if she chooses to if course. She let Maku off the hook even though she held a deep grudge for years for him abandoning her, even though in the end she agreed it may have been necessary to not send for her! She became a missing nin, then a village nin again, then back to a missing nin! Now she's here to help rebuild the Volcano village with her fellow team mate's. 
Not only did she find a village she has now found love, well maybe. Never say the word love until you know you mean it! She didn't say it to Haru until after a year! Of course she did love him! 
Now this guy, this perfect older, good looking gentleman was in her life and boy did he know what to say! And he was a good kisser. But it was time for yet another explanation for Tori.
"Volcano is going to be my home now, this is where I will live. Will you help me rebuild it and stay with me?" She asked him as he held her close to him after they kissed.

WC: 1342
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:48 pm
Tori's request brought a smile to zaleds face as he held her. The man for a,second thought about it as he considered several things as his mission was still to hunt down the murderous woman.

Still a break and if anything this village could serve it's valued,rescources,for hoshi. An much necessary appraisal to his,growing through the ranks. As it is he was willing to lay low,and build up potential leverage for his home. How else did the current ninja system in hoshi get its land. The knights like himself had done the leg work.

"I will stay, but of course sometime i will need to return back to my village and do my report. You will join me of course. Ever seen a princess and a castle ms tori?"

Zaled held her tight and kissed her cheek smiling.

"Because i will show,you both in due time"
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:44 pm
A princess in a castle? That would be so wonderful! Growing up in a orphanage little girls dream of stuff like that! She recalled many times she would play on her own and pretend she was a princess! She would imagine that her parents would show up and take her home for her to find out they were a King and Queen and she was a princess! It never happened she ended up adopted by the Head of the Uzumaki clan and life changes in so many ways for her. She found out she was a twin and her twin had died, and Ironically her twin had been friends with Primrose Uchiha. Then she became a team Fukutaichou member, she was one kf the first. She was there when Viper Uchiha made Prim head of team Fukutaichou! Then she got kidnapped looking for Prim. But before that her boyfriend Gekido died in front of her. And she became kidnapped, and well you all know the rest of her story, probably seen it in here a million times!
Well looks like her and Zaled will be helping rebuild the Volcano Village together with Team Fukutaichou! Now she needed to find the others, like maybe Sephora, Primrose and Dante. The twins had to be here for certain maybe even Saya was here somewhere.
"It would be an honor to visit Hoshi someday with you Zaled!" She softly high as he kissed her cheek. "We have so much to do here in Volcano but I am sure we can rebuild the place! Quite a possibility we may have a lot of ghosts but still not a bad place if I do say so myself!" She said as she got off of him and turned to look towards the village. "I don't think it was stable in the first place to be honest with you but along with the rest of my team we should be able to make it a livable place, if you want we could go stay at the Kage building, it was always in decent condition!" Tori said as she turned back to him, waiting for his answer.

WC: 1700
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:01 pm
"Of course tori. But i reccommend that you best get ready best you can. It will be beautiful i assure you tori we shall see hosi."

Zaled said in response as he glanced over the volcano village. It needed life and provisions. All which signified leadership and guidance. For certain that alone was not shown in the current inhabitants alone. The soldier in him screamed of many things. Order, guidance, a shimmering light of hope of some kind to guide the trodden in their march of the future.

The older man glanced quietly over the village for a moment wondering inwardly if the leader had a true vision. Or ever had a leader show them the ropes. The fact that he had years of experience. The man glancing at the leadership work had an shadow of problems. If misfits lead then the problem persists that such a head is as aloof.

"I see that if the leader will guide it well. It will florish. Only as long as people are willing to stand by them. It is an tricky road to travel. And harder to set up. The shinobi systems look easy to implement. But are harder to enforce. It takes much trust as i can see here i hope the leader meets the ideal."

An induvidual that wishes to lead first must earn their measures in worth in zaleds. Eyes.

"Who is the leader of your rag tag group tori?"
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:15 am
Tori looked over at Zaled. Rag tag group huh? yeah maybe team Fuku was a little different than the other teams! Everyone was from a major clan, and they have survived some major shit, no lie there! All together they weren't really rag tag were they? 
Technically now they were supposed to have three leaders, Haru Hyuuga, Primrose Uchiha and Yensung Aburame. But Haru and Prim were MIA and all they really had left was Yensung and he really wasn't such a bad leader! she even had her own room at Yens house. He looked after Team Fukutaichou like they were his own family! She kinda missed him, Konoha and Her team. 
Rag Tag, yeah maybe they were but they all were close and took care of each other! She knew Akki Senju, Megami Kuoga, Sephora Kaguya-Hyuuga, Dante Kaguya-Hyuuga, Miz Hozuki, Zim Nara, Jayden Terumi, Hotaru Aburame and Saya Kaguya had her back if she ever needed them. They haven't always gotten along, but they had been through so much that they would still be there for one another. Like true family would! She smiled at Zaled, his simple sentence and description of his view of the group made her realize what she should have long ago! 
"Well, technically it's Yensung Aburame, he's in Konoha. which is eventually who I have to write to, I'm sure he's concerned he's like a father figure to me, considering my father is deceased. I lived with Yensung, I still have my own room there at his house! " She said to Zaled. "Still making Volcano my home regardless! It's time for a fresh start as I said before." Tori reiterated from a previous conversation. Before she could speak again she heard a very distinct familiar voice in the near distance! 
"No way! Dante?!?!" Tori said taking Zaleds hand heading towards the voice.

Exit

WC: 2010
1725/1725 Chakra Chains
10 stats
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:39 am
Zaled smiled although he never heard of an yensung, aburame were quiet a fabled name. As old as his own. The orgins clear from konohagure which made sure to keel its roots strong. But perhaps tori's whimsical nature played a part from his teachings. Although zaled was not one to judge untill he spent a few moments or less. He could easily detect an annoying induvidual from a mile away, and spot scum as if they were a mountain.

hmm well i am sure to wonder what this man is capeable of. Who knows perhaps he can see if our killer was noted in the sorrounding lands. Infomation sure is nice."

Zaled thought as he heard some voice in distance. Clearly tori knew them as she was like a child getting a gift. And so the man followed the firey girl holding her hand. It was almost comical to the man till he considered

i will enjoy  protecting her as her knight, so long as there isnt a negative influence. Then ill just have to remove that..  let us hope her group can assist here at least..  and are strong

Zaled thought as he was in two with the girl.

(Exit)

Twc:2,957

Gains

+13 stats setting zaled to max stats.

2k for http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t41059-genetic-progenitor-clan-pureblood?highlight=Clan

+957 to http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t41645-the-sheild

Last edited by Zaled uchiha on Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum