Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Seiichi
Seiichi
Citizen
Stat Page : Seiichi Kittaru
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 11000

She Speaks (Seiichi & Eliwood & Maybe Maku)  - Page 2 Empty Re: She Speaks (Seiichi & Eliwood & Maybe Maku)

Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:29 pm
A cash sounded in the woods as the animal hit the ground and the meany leaves and branches laying on it. It writhed on the ground for a moment, trying to stand but finding it far more difficult than it anticipated. Its hind legs seemed to work fine, but as it tried to stand it only collapsed. Before Seiichi could see the wound that pierced its neck he could tell it was died by its still nature. It's chest stopped raising and falling. When he got up close he could see its tongue handing out and its eyes glazed over.

"Good work man!" Seiichi through up a thumbs up, signaling that the creature was down for the count. "Come on down and we'll take this thing to the grumpy bear." He said as he heaved the dead animal over his shoulders. It was a small deer, now that Seiichi was close, a female too. Still young the meat would be nice and tender, he almost envied the bears future meal.

As they walked to their future destination Seiichi couldn't help himself, "Life, one moment you have it. The next it's all gone. Rough huh?" he said while walking. He wanted to get to know the young monk. "What do you think happens to us after death?" He asked, maybe a religious question would spark a little thought provoking conversation as they walked.

WC: 232
Okabe Shukai
Citizen
Stat Page : Soon
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Weaponry
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

She Speaks (Seiichi & Eliwood & Maybe Maku)  - Page 2 Empty Re: She Speaks (Seiichi & Eliwood & Maybe Maku)

Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:49 pm
Eliwood was surprised he had actually landed the shot. The creature ran a little bit further before collapsing. It struggled to get up on its feet but ultimately, the lack of oxygen killed the deer. He hopped off the tree and almost floated down to the ground. The cool morning breeze feeling nice in his hair.

"I could not have done it without you." He cheered, adrenaline still pumping a little. He hoped a buck this size would satisfy the bear. If she was still hungry, he doubted he could outrun her.

As they walked Seiichi brought up death and the afterlife. The monks at the Monastery hardly spoke of an afterlife. "I do not know what it will be like, however I was taught that the Eternal Flame consumes the souls of the dead to continue burning. It sustains us in life, and we sustain it in death."

He had not thought much about death and the afterlife before. He was always focused on the moment he was in and thought little of the past and future. The only thing from the past he would hold on to were the good memories, all else tended to fade away in time.

(WC 201)
Seiichi
Seiichi
Citizen

Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:53 pm
Gods, humans, they were always alike. The myths and legends of times long past that people tended to accept as fact. Seiichi needed the proof, he needed to see the jutsu, his mind cried out for some tangible thing in order to show the existence of this eternal flame. But death, death was all too common and he knew him well enough, cruel and mysterious, only bestowing power to those who are powerful enough to bring souls to the afterlife, souls for him to devour. It clicked. Seiichi glanced over at the monk, "I think I get what you mean." he said. "This eternal flame. I have heard about it once before. In a scroll I found in a cave." Seiichi shifted the deer on his back so it was more comfortable to walk. "I found this scroll about an Eternal Flame once. Maybe you would be more interested in reading it?" Seiichi asked.

They continued to walk toward the bears last known position. The heavy dead animal was heavy on his back but Seiichi could manage, it wasn't the first trek he had to trek with this kind of weight. As the neared their destination he tossed the creature onto the grown with a plop, simply twisting his upper body to throw it.

"A young doe ay?" The large bear said. It strolled out from behind a tree, but it was seemingly out of nowhere, Seiichi didn't see it in the distance as he approached and definitely didn't see any tracks. The bear sniffed the carcass and lifted it with it's nose, as if beckoning it to stand. "You killed it huh? Didn't even save the last moment of death for me?" It scowled.

"That wasn't part of the deal." Seiichi said as he crossed his arms. Inside he felt tense and fearful, but he didn't want to show it to this creature, he had a feeling it respected confidence.

"Hm, well..." The large animal leaped at them with its mouth wide (20 speed) Seiichi pushed Eliwood and let the jaw close in between them.

"What was that for?" Seiichi demanded. Watching as the large animal moved and took one of its large paws to swipe at Eliwood (10 speed). This thing is playing with us. Seiichi thought. He dove and punched the bear in its right side, though it's fear hardened with the impact. He could feel his fist almost crumble under its own pressure. The bear shifted toward Seiichi and attacked with its left. The huge paw only moving at 20 speed. Seiichi dodged it. "Eli, use what you did to kill the deer." He said as he taunted the bear, looking it in the eyes and opening up his stance.

WC: 455
Okabe Shukai
Citizen

Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:54 pm
Eliwood was surprised to hear that Seiichi had heard of the Eternal Flame. It was not a widely spread religion as far as the boy knew. A scroll? Found in a cave no less. He found it peculiar but he was indeed very interested.

"Yes I would love to see this scroll. Maybe when we finish here." He would say as they walked. He wondered what could be said about the Flame that the monks had not taught him. He pushed the thought to the back of his mind and returned focus to the task at hand. They had a bear to feed.

After Seiichi threw down the deer, the bear made her presence known. Coming out from behind the treeline she circled their offering and made a stink about not being able to land the killing blow.

"Sorry about that, I did not think one shot would kill such a beast. I guess I do not know my own strength." He laughed nervously.

Suddenly the creature attacked the two of them. Apparently disasitisfied with what they brought for her. Hours of work squandered. Seiichi saved Eliwood on the first bite and when the bear went for a swipe at the monk this time he was ready. He hopped back and put about 6 meters between him and the bear.

Seiichi suggested he try what he used against the deer here. It was worth a shot, so he formed the hand seals necessary. Wind chakra built up on his fingertip and he pointed it at the bear.

"I do not wish to hurt you miss bear. " he would say. If the beast continued its attack he would promptly pop off 3 quick shots right at the bears left leg (36 speed 61 power)

-32 ap for wind pistol

230-32=198 ap

(WC 291)
Seiichi
Seiichi
Citizen

Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:46 pm
"Your sorry.." The bear shrugged it off and attacked anyway. Its massive jaws closing in between both of them. It's attacks were slow and robotic for such a large creature. Seiichi thought for sure that the animal was holding back. It could move much faster than she was letting on, he could almost feel it.

"Come on girl. Why not just let us go? After all, if you let us live we could bring you more to eat in the future." Seiichi said as he backed up, his hands were up in a "I don't mean you any harm" kind of manner. The bear just looked at him, Seiichi was hopping it was contemplating his offer.

"Oh, but will you do?" It questioned to itself as its massive paw reached for Seiichi. Backing up, the claws just missed him.

It was sudden and unmistakable, the bear's hind leg gave-way as it roared into its surroundings. It attempted to claw at Eliwood but he was too far away. It's arm wouldn't reach due to her dragging her back leg. "AhHH!..... You will have to do." She sighed. "I always tend to play with my food too much... Lets make a deal huh?"

Seiichi Looked back at Eliwood. They were both still ready to fight. "What kind of deal are we talking about?" He asked. The bear opened its large mouth and roared. Seiichi thought it was because she was in pain, but soon another Bear appeared. It was wearing a collar with a scroll attached at the bottom. He was fairly large, about three feet tall while on all fours. It's hair was light brown and it had kind eyes.

"Hello all." It said as it walked up. "Oh, Mamma got a hold of you huh?" It asked.
"Shut up." Mamma said. "Give these guys the scroll you little nitwit."
"Your always so mean to me... Have you eaten today?" The little one asked as it got next to the larger creature. "Oh, your legs hurt..." He noticed.
"Will you be quiet Grimna?!"
"Ok, ok, stop rushing me." The bear detached the scroll from its neck with both of its front paws. When it stood it was seven feet tall, its belly was a little lighter than the brown on its back. He lied the scroll in front of Eliwood.

Mamma looked at them both, shifting her massive head. "Sign this with your blood. Next time you are in combat summon me to finish your opponent. Then your debt will be paid." She said while trying to stand back up. She shook her back leg, trying to get blood flowing again.
"Your always so dramatic mamma." Grimna said, she answered with a quick growl and a shift in her body, a threat if Seiichi had ever seen one.

WC: 467
Okabe Shukai
Citizen

Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:55 am
Eliwood's shots landed and indeed did damage the bear, however her strength was immense and she simply muscled through whatever pain she must have been feeling. She kept up her attack until Seiichi's reasoning finally seemed to get through to her. She looked as if she did not want to continue their pointless battle and resigned herself with a sigh. She called out somehow to another bear who came in referring to the one they were fighting as its mother. This new creature was far dopier than the one they fought, however it carried something that looked familiar to the monk. A scroll that looked ornate but in an animalistic way. A summoning contract.

He had seen one before, the monks of the temple often used a race of talking parrots to deliver messages. He understood the importance of one's decision to sign a contract like this.

"That is quite an offer madam bear, though I assume you have a proper name. I would be honored to sign." He said before biting his index finger enough to bleed. It was more painful than he would have thought with how simply the monks would perform the same act.

"I assume this offer extends to the both of us?" He'd ask before proceeding.

Assuming she nodded in agreement, he took his now bleeding finger and signed his name in an empty slot upon the scroll. The script sloppy and almost illegible, but did in fact say:

'Eliwood Mossgrove'

(WC 246)
(TWC 2020)
Seiichi
Seiichi
Citizen

Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:21 pm
"Yes.. both of you." She growled.

Seiichi moved over to the scroll and did the same. He wasn't sure what he was doing at this time, he'd never seen or heard of a summoning contract before. But if the bear was going to stop attacking he would do it. "A contract in blood eh?" He asked while his finger moved over the parchment.

Seiichi Kinmark It would read.

"Sound like I'm selling my soul to some kind of demon." He said while finishing up and rubbing the remainder of the blood from his thumb on his black robes. The mother bear just sat there, Seiichi thought he could make out a scowl.

"My name is Gubna. This is Grimna, my cub. I really must go now, if I can get my leg working that is." She shook her back leg again and stood. "Come now.." They both vanished along with the scroll in large plume of smoke.

"Well... that was interesting." Seiichi said scratching his head. "Why don't you come with me Eliwood. Back at my camp I have that scroll." He asked as he tugged on his robes. Closing them. "What do you know about summons?" He would ask while they walked. That is, if Eliwood accompanied him.

WC: 210
TWC:3069

Last edited by Seiichi on Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Okabe Shukai
Citizen

Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:25 pm
Eliwood would bow respectfully to the bears as they departed and accepted Seiichis offer of coming back with him. He always enjoyed the company of a friendly face. That scroll sounded mighty interesting as well.

"The monks that raised me often summoned parrots. They were noble birds that commanded much respect from even the eldest monks." He'd say in response to Seiichis question, "They could speak human tongue and were smarter than most people I have met. That is about all I know. I am certain of one thing though." He would pause for dramatic effect, "That contract we just signed was lifelong. Try to sign another and those bears will come for your life."

(WC 115)
(TWC 2135)
Seiichi
Seiichi
Citizen

Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:14 pm
"For life... Well, we didn't really have a choice huh?" He shrugged it off. "At least they are powerful creatures. What thing better could you ask for in combat?" He asked as they began to walk.

They made their was by following the near by river and up a light hill. Soon a cave would appear in the side of a mountain. It was deep and the entrance was tall and wide, about ten feet in diameter. It stretched for a good half mile underground. Seiichi has yet to discover all of his hidden riches. The things he had found were mind boggling to him. A circle with a triangle inside, carved out in such away that could let fluid run unhindered, the scroll about the Eternal Flame, the way that life around the cave dies out as soon as people enter its boundaries, they were all odd and strange to him. Even how the bear its self calling this place "cursed". It felt like home to Seiichi, though he couldn't pin point the reason.

On their way Seiichi began to collect medium sized pieces of wood for a fire. When they got to the stone covered ground of the cave he threw the bundle down and started to pile them in a tepee fashion. Taking small bits for kindling and placing them at the bottom. He had gotten good at starting fires and soon they had one roaring.

Sitting on his bed roll he started to talk, "So, this is it." He pulled out the large scroll. It was three feet wide and six inches thick. The black and red colors contrasted with an emblem in the center. "I'm pretty sure this is a scroll about the Eternal Flame." He said as he handed it over to him. "I'm not sure what the monks where like where you come from, but...I don't know." He looked at him curiously, then back into the fire.

He wanted the monk to discover the cruel nature of the religion on his own. Seiichi would help if he could, but like many life long journeys, this one had to be walked alone. "Just let me know what you think." He said and sat there. The rest of the night would be spent talking about whatever Eliwood wanted. He was welcome to search the cave or walk about, there were no animals here to hurt him, even in the dark of night.

[Exit]

WC: 410
TWC: 3479 - 2000 - 342 - 1000 - 137 = 0

[Claiming: 17 stats (+10 Chakra / +7 Speed) // 2000/2000 Bears of Yumegakure Summon Contract & (442+342) 1000/1000 Summoning Technique & 1000/1000 Lightning Release: Chakra Blade & 137/2000 Storm Release: Jupiter's Favour]
Okabe Shukai
Citizen

Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:19 am
"I do believe you are correct about their fierceness. I take it as an opportunity to meet new friends. Eben if they are bears." He chuckled.

The cave Seiichi brought him to was dark and gloomy. It seemed to fit his new friend nicely though. Seiichi seemed right at home as he prepared the fire and retrieved the scroll. If he's happy here then Eliwood did not mind.

"Thank you for this scroll. I can indeed confirm the Crest here matches that of my robe." He lifted his robe up to the fire to illuminate said crest. "If you do not mind, I wish to read this in private. Preferably during my morning meditation tomorrow if I may?"

Assuming Seiichi agreed he would tuck the scroll into his satchel and go on talking the time away about the past, though Eliwood was more sharing than Seiichi, and future plans. Even with the hard shell exterior the monk was taking a liking to this man.

(Exit)
(WC 164)
(TWC 2299)

Claiming summon contract Bears of Yumegakure (2000/2000)

Claiming Wind Style: Quiet Footsteps (250/250)

Claiming +5 speed +6 chakra
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum