Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Cafe, Oro, and her (P) Empty Cafe, Oro, and her (P)

Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:56 am
Orokana yawned after his time at the gate. He wasn't sure that the girl followed him yet as he wasn't paying attention to her. He walked his way past people, as it was raining people weren't as populated in the streets but it was still fairly busy. The large white buildings gave the village a bit of a medieval feel. he walked around until he found his cafe he visited so often. He sighed as he felt a bit relaxed and walked inside. It was mostly empty but some baristas greeted him and asked him what he wanted. He got a hot cup of tea, peach with some sugar. If the girl followed him he would also add in "And whatever she wants add it to my bill." He then walked to a corner of the cafe and took off his weak cloak. hanging it to dry as he yawned and sat down in a comfortable looking chair. Leaning back a bit as now she could see him more clearly. He wore a black tee shirt, nothing fancy. As well as black jeans. He slowly took out his book and looked at it as he also grabbed a pen, the scent of ink getting a bit stronger now. He started to write as he waited for his tea and waited to see if she wanted to speak to him. He hoped if she did it wouldnt be as taxing as it normally was. He was tall now and skinny as well, not a lot of muscle but enough. His skin was also pale in the light of the cafe and his face was prefect, no skin impurities and no scars. But the lack of emotion made him look like a drawing or a toy.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Cafe, Oro, and her (P) Empty Re: Cafe, Oro, and her (P)

Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:28 am
She silently followed the guy, which felt weird for her due to the fact that she normally was the one leading! She simply had to keep in mind that she was in another village, not her own village, but this ninjas village! 
She followed him through the sparse crowd to the small cafe. Following his lead she ordered a cup of rosehip tea. Been a while since she had good tea! The cafes in volcano served nasty tea on barely clean dishes! After he removed his cloak she got to see him! Easy on the eyes was an understatement! He was hot!  She immediately composed herself so she could have a casual conversation with him.
"Do you have a name?" She asked him. Did those words come out correctly? Maybe she should have worded it differently. As she looked at him from across the small table she waited on his answer.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:41 am
He kept writing in the book. Humming a bit as he nodded slightly. He looked up at her and stared at her for a moment. "Like I said at the gates my name is Orokana, just Orokana. Nice to meet you Sephora, so tell me, why are you a missing ninja." He asked a hard question then looked at his book again. Writing in it and mumbling about. Words like genjutsu and chakra could be heard as he cursed under hsi breath, waiting for her to answer his question. His hair slowly dried itself as it started to go back to its normal way.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:19 pm
Sephora took a sip of her tea. It had been. A while since she had some decent tea! She really should talk to the people at this cafe and sea if they could teach the people at the Volcano cafe how to make decent tea! She looked at Oro as he talked. 
"May I call you Oro? And what are you writing?" Sephora asked him. Damn she sounded like a schollkid with the questions! Sadly he kept her attention cause he was so, cute! n
No, what's the right word, Hot? No she isn't in school...let's stick with easy on the eyes! She watched him as she waited on answer.
It was still raining outside. What the heck is with Team Fuku and rain?
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:30 pm
He looked up at her and stared at her for a moment. His eyes dull as he shrugged a bit and scratched his head. "Sure you can call me oro. And I am rewriting some genjutsu techs and some things. I am a genjutsu user as you might guess and well I enjoy studying the subject, though most of my work is theory's i haven't tested yet. But tell me about yourself, mainly your eyes, you seem like the short of girl I spend a lot of time with." He refereed about his time with love. He hated waking up at the life and her knocking on his door dragging him to some missions. It was a small hell for oro. He looked down and sipped his tea slowly. She was acting a bit weird he noted, but he figured it was just the unease of being watched and maybe being attacked at any moment.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:00 pm
About her? He wanted to know about her? Oh, well of course the eyes, she was half Hyuuga after all. "Where to begin, my name is Sephora Kaguya-Hyuuga. I'm a half-breed of two different Clans and I am related or was related to the heads of each Clan. My father was head of the Hyuugas and my uncle was head of the Kaguyas. When we go somewhere private later, I'll show you my bone claw technique. I am a missing nin because both my parents were. I did the village ninja thing for a while but when I landed back at my home village of Volcano, I stayed. My one of my uncle's was the Kage. I kinda took over after my father and uncles disappeared." Sephora said as she looked down at her tea feeling as if Orokana now knows a little to much, hopefully he doesn't have her arrested for being a missing nin.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:01 pm
He listened to her and raised his brow. he then sighed and scratched his neck. He already knew she was a missing ninja since he chakra was higher then the normal person, but that didnt matter, "I use to be a missing ninja as well, from the leaf, left after a while, now I am here. So tell me love, why are you here? is it just to explore again? or is there a reason?" He watched her and leaned back. He hoped she didnt mean anything bad about the private bit. "I would love to meet up in private and show off some techs with you, but im afraid I might be too boring." He tilted his head and some of his hair dripped on his book. he cursed under his breath and closed the book
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:36 pm
"I lived in the leaf for a brief period of time. Twice to be exact. I have a twin brother out there in the world somewhere! Haven't seen him in years. Well, if you would like to go somewhere private, I could show you a few things." Sephora said with a sly smile before finishing her tea. He could take that any way he wanted, it didn't matter to Sephora, after all cute guys are fun!
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:09 pm
He nodded a bit and finished his tea as well. He stood up a looked at the rain outside. He rather didnt go out in the rain again but he would have to at one point. He grabbed his cloak and put it on. It was still a bit wet and he made a face of annoyance. "Well the only place I know is the training ground, no one will be there since its this bad out, we can go there and you can show me anything you wish." He then shifted his katana about so it was comfortable on his hip. He looked at her and gave her a hand to help her up if she wanted to take it. He figured he would show her some genjutsu, nothing he would deem important but some stuff, maybe show her that he can fight her if the worst case happened.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:29 pm
Smiling Sephora stood up and took his hand into hers if he doesn't stop her. "Well then, let's go!" She said with a flirty smile to Orokana. She needed the practice and well, you can't beat rainy day practice with a hot guy right? Hopefully she could learn Genjutsu as well. She had also wanted to learn some new elements...maybe she could learn alot from this hottie!