Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 1:05 pmAkki SenjuThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Healing for the Hopeless [IO, NK] Empty Re: Healing for the Hopeless [IO, NK]

Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:04 pm
Interrogations were never easy, especially in the village of Kumo. All they had to do was tell the chuunin their story and he would listen asking questions for things that were unclear and when things didn't add up. Instead they would taunt him telling him to undo their cuffs, so that they could fight for their release. This was not his decision and Jiro did not play by the prisoners rules, but by the wardens.

With a glance into someone's eyes Jiro could pull someone into a world of unimaginable mental pain. His form taking on that of the deceased who would parade around their murderers taunting them with wails of I will have my revenge and why would you kill me? This usually got them into some state of panic where they would say I didn't mean to or I killed you, how are you here? But today all he was left with was a man holding his knees tucked into a corner. "When I come back you better have answers."

Walking down the hall the prisoners would get quiet as he passed. Not many there liked the ninja, likely because he was free to walk outside or because they had been a target of his questioning. He held his hands within his jacket staying quiet until he reached the exit to the prison. Outside sat a woman with a bag seated on the bench, beyond her a gate where the prisoners got their yard time. Some were standing around others lifting and playing basketball. 

It wasn't uncommon for people to sit here. So he would walk over to the bench and have a seat on the opposite side of it. She seemed to be enjoying her lunch, it would be rude of him to interrupt so he would sit in silence as he closed his eyes and would listen to the sounds around himself.

WC: 316
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Healing for the Hopeless [IO, NK] Empty Re: Healing for the Hopeless [IO, NK]

Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:55 am
Today like many days the male would always spend it among the mountains tending to the many denizens that it had held. Animals far and near shared the massive land in coexistence under one new alpha, but today was not one of those days. The male stood in the grave site of the village looking over the graves of a select few with a note in his hands, bloody and crumpled in his hands. The news he had received was less than ideal, but in his eyes was only a burning crimson in which he was unaware of. In his absence from his sister she had been killed, leaving him utterly alone in this world from his own knowledge. What time it was to lose that in which you had left in this world, the last of your own family with no one to carry on your legacy was a depressing thought. None the less, he left the letter upon his father's tombstone and smiled somewhat morbidly,"I hope you are happy now father...I am truly the last of our bloodline, unless you've stashed some unknown brother away from me,"with that he turned on his heels and left the sight, but not before resting his eyes on a certain grave.

He had yet to properly bury the man, thinking that he would return to the vessel and resume his duties yet even he knew the dead never came back. With a short sight he went back to walking and left the dead to their silence. As he walked his mind started to think upon other things, mainly the progress of one of his students. Looking up into the sky he would shake his head for a moment before feeling for the chakra source of Jiro. Normally he wouldn't do this, but he perhaps wanted the company of others to soothe his ailing heart. Upon feeling it completely the male was off in a plume of fire and lightning. Reaching his destination, he stood silently behind Jiro as his arrival wasn't exactly marked with a sound or smell. Leaning against a small tree behind the male and the unknown woman he would blink if not for a moment before announcing himself," And here I thought you would be doing some work or training Jiro. I guess everyone needs a break right," his voice was quick to pierce the silence between the three and notify them of his presence.

Kiseragi on this day was wearing his usual attire he named Shinseigumi. A rather old styled Yukata setup with only one of his swords on his hip today. Belial, the sword of fire, had been left at his abode for some reason. Almost as if his own fire was slightly wavering but that was neither here nor there. At the current moment his eyes were on Jiro though since he had noticed the young woman there and she was in the area, he gave her a small wave and would respond should she say something to him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum