Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Arrival

+8
Tottori
Yasahiro Yagami
Shin
Kinzoku
Hayate
Gidyne
Site Administrator
Calin Uesugi
12 posters
Go down
Hayate
Hayate
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

arrival - Arrival - Page 2 Empty Re: Arrival

Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:51 am
Thread should be paused since a mod void was requested.  
As Kenshin has stated his side OOC, i shall state my side OOC, for the mod to review and compare the two.

OOC:
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:59 pm
Good Afternoon One and All,

Staff has requested that I step in and serve as battlemod for this thread to mitigate calls of bias. As many of you may know, I was staff for many years, serving along with many different moderator teams and, as a result, have a decent understanding of how combat works on this site. Full disclosure, I currently have a Kirigakure character and a Hoshigakure character, neither of which will be participating in this thread. This puts me in a unique no-win position, as no matter how I rule on this thread I will end up hurting one of my characters. Hopefully, this clears up some doubts/concerns; if have any questions for me, please feel free to reach out on discord or via pm.

But enough about me, let's move to the matter at hand.

Concern #1: To speak or not to speak?

Alright, to make a long story short, Hayate does not open his lips, therefore Kenshin's initial attack is not triggered. On a separate, but related—and now irrelevant—note: I am of the opinion that the ventriloquism technique is only as loud as you make your voice—it projects your voice, it does not amplify it. As such, if Hayate's subvocalizations had gone through they would not even have been heard. If he wanted to be heard he would have had to open his mouth.

For those interested in subvocalizations, I recommend giving the Wikipedia article a read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subvocalization

Concern #2: Now you sense me, now you don't

For those following along at home, this discussion hinges on Kenshin's ring of suppression. The concern here is that the item asserts that, "...it [can] now only stop the 'scent' of techniques of C-rank and lower from being detected when used, so if the wearer of the ring were to use a B-rank technique or higher technique the user would be unable to suppress their chakra." The dispute here is that because a shadow clone is B-rank technique that it cannot be suppressed by this ring and, to a certain extent, I agree. The act of creating a shadow clone cannot be suppressed/cloaked by this ring. However, the shadow clone itself can be.

Shadow clones have always existed in a weird spot here on nrpg, thus their inclusion on the 'Special Technique Guidelines' page. To rule that shadow clones cannot be suppressed due to their existence as a B-rank jutsu seems like a poor precedent to set. Consequently, one would be able to sense Kenshin creating the shadow clone if they were close enough, but not the shadow clone itself post-creation, it exists as a separate entity with a one-off ap cost.

Concern #3: Where in the world is Kenshin Uzumaki's clone?

Our next study will be to determine the location of Kenshin, as it has been contested by Hayate. Personally, I think this is the most clear cut ruling here: he's right behind Hayate in the wall, well before the Kirigakure chuunin moves.

Kenshin Uzumaki wrote:As the shade arrived in the wall, only a matter of inches behind the wall that the poor fool was pressing himself against, it’s Byakugan would survey the area, seeing naught but a lone woman approaching the gates. The shade would observe the rat perform a set of hand seals as the unknown woman got closer to the crevice that served as the main entrance to the village...

Kenshin's clone arrives behind Hayate in time to observe Hayate bust out the hand seals for the hidden trinkets technique thanks to Kenshin's timelining. This implies that the clone is there well before Hayate intended to speak in his initial post. Therefore, Hayate's assertion that,

Hayate wrote:Due to the slower nature of its mole movement, it wasn't quite near the wall yet when Hayate was still waiting to speak.  Well before he would, which he had planned to do via subvocalization and ventriloquism without opening his mouth, the girl turned behind instead of approaching the gate.

is invalid. After all, Hayate essentially confirms Kenshin's position behind him by noting that he pays for the hidden trinkets jutsu in his second post. This means that he performed the hand seals and, because he performed them, Kenshin's clone was indeed there to see them completed as per his initial post.

Concern #4: The site being a derp

The site's accessibility the past two days has been questionable at best, yay Forumotion! Indeed, I encountered trouble with it while making this very post. I got halfway through and the site died on me, it was loads of fun. In consideration of this, I am sympathetic to Kinzoku's inability to post, and it will be considered in my final ruling.

Final ruling:

Kenshin's clone's attack does not trigger, making his previous post void. He is, however, positioned in the wall behind Hayate as stated with his chakra suppressed by the ring of suppression. Having cleared that up, I will allow Hayate 24 hours to edit his post to account for the changed reality (ie being unable to sense the clone’s approach), Kinzoku will then have 24 hours from Hayate's edit to respond due to the spotty site uptime, and, finally, Kenshin will be up with the post order returning to normal.

I'll also take a moment to remind all parties involved to remain civil going forward. You have all done well thus far, so let's try to avoid taking a turn for the nasty.

[Note: this ruling assumes no further site maintenance interruptions. Guidance will be forthcoming if they continue.]

Cheers.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:30 am
Addendum & Update

Two really quick things...

First, I'd like to clarify my discussion of clones as there were some concerns raised about them. I am of the opinion that clones are a special case when it comes to suppression and that regular jutsu are subject to a different criterion that I will leave up to the discretion of actual moderators. I would also urge the moderator team to look into balancing the shadow clone jutsu a bit more. Some ideas include the following:

-Adding an upkeep the user pays (thus making the user uncloakable)
-Making the user pay a lump sum of ap upon dispelling their clones
-Disallowing scaling on the clone's attacks
-Locking them out of S-rank techniques unless the clones themselves are S-rank

Simply put, the reasoning for this is that the technique is ridiculously efficient for its rank and could use some paring down.

I will, however, get off my soapbox and continue on with more important matters.

As many of you know, the site was down for an extended period of time last night. I have no way to measure the exact time it was down for, so I will err on the side of caution and allow an extra 12 hours in which Kinzoku may post. For those of you not too hot on the math here, 12+24 is 36, meaning Kinzoku has 36 hours from Hayate's edit to post.

Fingers crossed it does not happen again!

As always, hit me up if you have any questions or concerns about this or anything else.

Cheers.
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 23500

Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:10 pm
Kinzoku watched from his sole position as the stranded female's attention was now turned to him. Nonetheless, the Nazar decided to fire the two bolts all the same. For one, he had bolts to spare. Secondly, he needed to grab the attention of those hiding behind the walls of Sunagakure. It was also a good opportunity to judge the skill level of the poor kunoichi who was about to be caught in the mix of a battle. From what he saw the Nazar had judged she was not worth his time. Even at a distance of 70 meters the kunoichi's movements were slow, only just managing to dodge the two bolts fired. Even though they had both missed Kinzoku kept Peacemaker focused on her direction and the direction of the gates. As the two bolts flew by finding a home in the sand, he noticed a figure charge out from the gates and head towards the now turned Senhime. At first Kinzoku believed it may be a Suna shinobi finally coming to deal with the threat outside their walls. Before the newcomer reached Senhime Kinzoku realized who it was. The Kiri Chuunin Hayate.

Kinzoku had witnessed Hayate during the Chuunin exams where he had been promoted. It begged the question, if he was here then where was the rest of Kirigakure's forces? Had Hayate been sent ahead to scout the area and walls before their forces arrived? After all he had managed to get within the walls undetected by Suna's forces. How long before the Mizukage and his troops descended upon this village much like they had on Konoha? Until then it was up to Kinzoku to lead this battle, which now meant his shinobi and Hayate were under his protection and vulnerable to an attack by Suna. Hayate's arrival did make things a little more complicated as he was too close to the gates of Suna. Closer than Kinzoku would have liked. There was no telling when the shinobi behind the walls would decide to show up and that placed Hayate in a bad spot.

After realizing it was the Kiri Chuunin, the Nazar formed  a single half seal with his right hand. An identical replica of Kinzoku took shape to his right hidden beneath the same armor and wielding the same crossbow as the real Kinzoku. The real Nazar remained in place and kept his crossbow trained on the direction of Senhime. The clone began making its way over to Hayate and Senhime closing the distance between the three. As it did, its right hand slipped into one of the weapon pouches resting on the back of its hip and retrieved two kunai. If Senhime turned to deal with Hayate, she risked receiving another bolt from the clone aimed at her lower legs. Another low shot angled so that if it missed it would completely avoid Hayate. If she kept her sights on the clone then Hayate was free to strike. It would stop just shy of 30 meters from the pair, 45 meters from the gates and stand on guard with a copy of Peacemaker readied to fire. During this time Kinzoku retrieved a kunai of his own. He threw this one 40 meters to his right plunging it just deep enough that the sand completely concealed it yet shallow enough that one could simply reach in and take it. It was best for the Nazar to remain prepared and cautious. Who knew when Kirigakure would arrive. Who knew when he may need to send in the forces of Konoha to start fighting. To reclaim the village from the filth that stole it.

ooc: Thank you for the extra time due to the site maintenance. Appreciate it.

Post Thangs:
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:21 am
The shade would simply sit within the towering walls on Sunagakure, mere inches from the unaware fool that thought himself to be hidden, it’s Byakugan able to see absolutely everything within one hundred meters of its current position. The chakra construct had been happy to simply wait for the man to speak to the woman before attacking… at least until it's Byakugan picked up on the lone man that was approaching, clad head to toe in a rather strange looking armour. It suspected that the ‘teeth’ and ‘eyes’ that had been inlaid in the armour were meant to look intimidating to those that the wearer faced in battle… but in reality they only made the approaching man look quite ridiculous to the Shadow of the Ragdoll. Regardless, it was on his approach that the pale shade decided to simply end the pathetic little rat that it had been stalking. Only two inches remained between the Kirigakure shinobi and Kenshin, his Hiding Like a Mole having already turned the inch of stone that surrounded it into fine sand, leaving only a single inch of stone between it and the rat that was still pushing itself against the wall.

As the man came to a stop and reached upwards the handle of the crossbow on his back the clone would simply watch, he was roughly seventy meters away from the other woman at this point. As the distant man fired his bolts the clone would take notes of the tensing of the Kirigakure's rats muscles with its Byakugan, and in that instant the Mad Medic’s shade would be forced to make its move before the rat could make its own. Seemingly out of nowhere a truly monstrous chakra signature would appear, slamming down mercilessly on the poor fool that assumed himself to be hidden in the lair of the beast. The chakra would feel completely unnatural, the energy itself was far more potent than most could hope to achieve and it would feel absolutely vile to anybody unlucky enough to sense it. It had only been made more repulsive and powerful by its Corrupted Sage Mode, and if any could see the form of the shade within the wall they would take note of the changes that it underwent as the unnatural chakra enhanced its body. The moment that its chakra was bolstered by the unnaturally powerful Corrupted Natural Chakra it would strike, violet chains coated in a deep purple chakra would shoot forth from its body.

The chains would only have to travel two inches to taste the flesh that they had been sent after, and seeing as the rat still had his hand grasping the hilt of his sword it would be rather difficult for him to perform any hand seals, although due to the speed of the chains and the short distance they needed to travel he wouldn’t have had the time to perform them regardless. The Shade would create a total of five chains and each had been sent to a specific point of the fools body. One of the chains was aimed at the base of the fools skull, poised to sever his head, and another had been aimed at the lower right hand side of his abdominal cavity, ready to rend the organs within. Two more were moving to carve their way through the inner thighs of the boy and tear his legs, or more specifically his femoral arteries apart, while the final chain was aimed for the base of the boys spine. Regardless of how he attempted to move it would be next to impossible for the rat to avoid all of them even in the best of circumstances, but it was doubly bad for this fool when one considered that he currently had himself pressed tightly into an extremely small opening in the walls.

If by some miracle the Kirigakure shinobi managed to dodge the chains he would find that the opening attack was just that, an opening attack, and the chains would simply continue to tear after him at almost blinding speeds in an attempt to end his miserable life. Regardless of what managed to happen the clone would emerge from the wall mere seconds after the chains themselves, but anything further would be detailed in my next post.

WC: 716

AP + Stats:

OOC: Edited my last post to reflect that it was voided
Calin Uesugi
Calin Uesugi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 61950

Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:36 pm
Moments after the bolts that she dodged flew by her the lavender haired girl would feel an immense chakra. It felt vile, and corrupted, like nothing she had ever felt before. A shiver ran up her spine as her blood ran cold, at the feel of the oppressive source of power. She needed to get away from this place, she hadn’t intended to get involved in such events. There was an army on horseback of all things outside the village. Why were they even riding horses? Most genin could outrun them without any effort at all. Strange people, but it didn’t matter, all she knew was that she was under attack for just walking up to the village gates to see what was up with the place. All she wanted was to explore, maybe get some supplies to move on. Yet this fool decided to randomly shoot at her. Now there was some kind of rancid chakra in the air, she didn’t think it was coming from the crossbow shooter, the timing didn’t seem quite right. Why radiate such chakra when he was shooting from so far away after all? Her only real answer was that it was coming from the village and that meant she didn’t want to stay near the fucking place. She had no friends here, either behind her, or in front of her. Her hand would fall to the hilt of her katana, drawing it as swiftly as she could, and holding it by the hilt with the guard against the heel of her hand. The blade tilted up so the blade was only an inch over the height of her throat, perfectly angled so the blades tip was in line with her spine.

As her attacker formed his hand seal, she herself would simply wait, the clone would of the man, if it was made, would walk forward. She wondered if she could talk her way out of this? The fool did just randomly start shooting at her when she was just standing here for christs sake. The moment the clone got within fifty meters of her she’d speak. “Why did you decide to shoot at me? All I did was come here to see what was up with the place. Maybe buy some supplies before moving on again. I’ve done nothing wrong to warrant such treatment, unless you’re some bandit hoping to waylay a traveler before she can get within the safety of the walls? Or are you from here? Simply killing any who come across this place? I’ve committed no crime.” She would say, her voice ringing clear as she maintained her position. The best part? It was all completely true, she hadn’t committed any crimes thus far. At least, not to the knowledge of the rest of the world. She had killed that Jounin in Hoshigakure, but she had gotten out of that by stating she was trying to protect the boy he attacked. The other men she killed had been the raiders who killed her brother, and the man that had killed her family. There was literally no reason for someone to attack her for just standing here, unless he was some form of criminal. Would he realize that he was being a bloody fool? Probably not, folks seldom did in today’s age, however she’d try once more. “I traveled here to cause no harm if this is your home. Merely to see what was here and to obtain supplies for the return journey out of the desert. Do you really intend to simply kill a traveler that has done nothing but attempted to act as a civilized individual?” She would ask, an inquisitive eyebrow raised.

WC: 615
TWC: 2574

AP
-5 for Sharingan
290 Remaining

OOC: Sorry for shit post, figured we'd want to move things along since we lost some time due to the maintenance and battle mod call, etc.
Hayate
Hayate
Citizen

Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:42 am
When senhime moved in such a way to be sure the simultaneous bolts wouldn't connect, Hayate knew he had to intervene quickly, before the girl could notice him.  His slow, deep breaths he had been using to help him stay undetected and prepare for combat served him well, as he instantly activated his physical chakra enhancement the exact moment his muscles twitched forth to charge.  As Hayate burst forward, focused and prepared for combat before even taking the first step..... and at the same time an immense, foul chakra roared into being.  This couldn't be the girl who hadn't noticed him, nor was it the Hokage.  Someone, some... thing … had awoken.

His mind feared the worst, waiting at any second for the foulness to appear and swallow him up.  It seemed mind numbingly large.

Instead small holes burst the rock wall burst behind him, two thigh height, two torso high, and one neck high.  He dared a quick glance at the noise to see chains following him, and the interspersed outline of a person seemed to be revealed here and there by the holes, standing inside the solid wall.  The chains, starting only a couple inches from him at the same time he started moving, were unable to catch up due to his only just slightly faster speed.  He pulled ever just barely ahead as he raced toward the girl.  She seemed as unaware of the source as he was, and all thoughts of attacking were replaced by escaping the evil chakra.

Should he reach her without a reaction, he'd impact her from behind as if in a football tackle, lifting off the ground and knocking the wind out of her as he carried her in a straight line away from his hiding spot (away from suna, not directly at kinz but off to the side by about 45 degrees).   "Must.... Get.... Away..."

OOC:
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:32 am
The first howl of a raging war echoed.

In a frantic game of gossip between unrest shinobi revealed an adventurous escapade to Sunagakure ordered by the Hokage. Most of the info was released in the order of Jounin to Chunnin to Genin in mere days. Soon enough, nearly everyone in the village knew what was happening. It was a political crusade of young shinobi prepared to ride across lands and through the blistering deserts of Sunagakure to clash against a plethora of unknown foes in order to reclaim the land. One of these brave shinobi was Tadashi Namikaze.

The ginger journeyed through the forests of the Fire Country along with the Hokage and the Konoha army, storming across familiar and foreign lands valiantly. In their travels, they crossed the minor River Country which forgettable at best. Tadashi bit his lip in disappointment, originally thinking that there would be sights to marvel at.  There were vast, connecting lakes and rivers that nearly swallowed rural lands whole. Lands that are now reduced to peninsulas and islands linked artificially by spruce wood bridges that trembled fearfully below the dashing horses. They stopped briefly for the stallions and mares to guzzle on the abundant freshwaters to replenish their energy as well as the shinobi to take a quick break before pushing on. 

Within hours of arduously traveling, the temperature skyrocketed. The relentless sun batted on the army like a disposable ragdoll. The ginger's hands grew sweaty as well as his usual smooth forehead turned silky from the surplus of sweat. The usual crunchy sound of his stallion stepping on grass was replaced by the offsetting noise of the stallion's foot barely sinking into a dry plateau. In what seemed like an eternity later, the dry land eroded into what seemed like...sand? Tadashi never saw something as grainy as this. The elastic armor and fingerless gloves of Tsukomogami aided him in picking it up. Smelling a whiff instinctively forced the ginger's blemish-free nose to crinkle in displeasure, "The hell? It smells like dead flowers mixed with rocks?" He mused to himself. Looking up while dropping the sand, the specter-like shadow of Sunagakure ominously stood nearly a few hundred meters from the group. Tadashi gulped, he had a bad feeling about this journey. At 100 meters off, Kinzoku urged the main group to stop, only those brave enough could continue. A better view of Sunagakure along with its earthy gates would be apparent for the group. 

Taking off a red cape he wore during his travel, it would reveal the full body armor of Tsukomogami along with the mask and hood completely on. The only thing that was uncovered was the boy's upper section of his face. Yurai was sheathed on his left hip with his right and left ninja pouches being attached to his right and left thigh. The ginger continued on while demounting his stallion, 5 meters behind his beloved Hokage in equal positioning. As they reached 70 meters off, it would become more apparent that there were two people close to the Sunagakure gates, a woman with lavender-ish hair and the other with a swordsman-like armor with the Kirigakure forehead protector strapped in replacement of his belt. Around that time, Kinzoku would fire two bolts of arrows, indicating that there was someone there. 

"Already?" He thought before his sapphire eyes would darken into a scarlet red. Two blobs of chakra would be discerned from his location, the swordsman had less chakra than the woman. The ginger would assume that the swordsman had less chakra output due to his specialty in using a sword most likely. The woman seemed suspicious enough if she was stopped by a shinobi immediately, so for the time being, Tadashi decided on allying himself with the swordsman of Kirigakure. As Kinzoku formed his clone hand seal, Tadashi would form his at the same time singularly with his left hand while drawing Yurai from his right. 

The replica of the ginger would appear just behind the real Tadashi with a mirrored Dracosight, named Sadashi. Immediately after, Sadashi would form the ram hand seal with his left hand only before disappearing in rapid speeds, moving in a 45-degree angle diagonally left of his original location, before appearing 3 meters left of the lavender-haired woman, posing in front of her. Sadashi arrived just moments before the swordsman charged, and any sort of chains was unknown to the clone. Sadashi would only need to form one handseal with his left hand within the interval, even if the swordsman was faster than him. 

Promptly after completing the handseal, the woman's body would be paralyzed instantaneously from head to toe. She was unable to perform any movements nor form any hand seals or maneuvers to save herself, all at the mercy of the swordsman. The swordsman wouldn't be affected due to his extraordinary physical capabilities and the jutsu can only target one person at a time. Sadashi wouldn't be able to see what the swordsman did to her as he would disappear in a small puff of smoke inches in radius just after forming his hand seal, rejuvenating Tadashi's energy. The ginger would remain in his original position behind Kinzoku. 

"Mom, please give me the strength to win this battle."

WC: 863

AP Stuff + Stats:
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 23500

Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:46 pm
Kinzoku's shadow clone had to time to move. Only the time to be created before they felt it. Almost as though it came out of nowhere, Kinzoku's senses were hit by a massive wave of energy. It was chakra unlike any other Kinzoku had ever felt. Not only was it potent, but it as suffocating. It felt like the very definition of evil, a plague crawling through his body. Kinzoku and his clone did not falter from witnessing such vile chakra for the first time. No, instead he remained on task. This chakra could only mean one thing, Suna was finally attacking. It took mere moments for Kinzoku to figure out where the immense energy was coming from. Within the walls it would seem. Hayate's speedy dash from his position wasn't to attack the straggler, but rather to get away from the monster hiding within the walls as it sent out a number of purple coated chains at high speed. Though it seemed the Kiri Chuunin was quick enough to keep his distance from the deadly jutsu. Finally, the kids came out to play.

From the half seal Kinzoku used to created his shadow clone, his hand moved the short distance to his crossbow and rested atop the bolt currently loaded, placing a Flying Thunder God seal on the bolt. The moment it was there Kinzoku pulled the hammer back and directly after the trigger of his crossbow, firing off the single bolt. Unlike the previous two shots fired at Senhime, when the trigger was pulled this time there was a release of chakra erupting from Peacemaker as it propelled the bolt out of the weapon like a cannonball. The bolt would speed by clear of both Senhime, Hayate and now Sadashi as it was aimed for the center location of where all the chains originated from. Due to the slow moving effects of hiding like a mole, Kinzoku's attempt was to fire his bolt well before the hiding beast could pull itself out of the wall. As thick as the Suna walls were, no section of the wall was strong enough to stop Kinzoku's bolt from piercing through and reaching its target true. However, it they managed to somehow escape the wall before Kinzoku fired, he would simply adjust his shot for the hiding Suna nin nonetheless. His clone would continue to make its way to the 30 meter mark from where Senhime stood, its attention more focused on Kenshin than the straggler yet still aware of both of them. Kinzoku still followed up by throwing the kunai into the sand after firing his bolt.

At some point during Kinzoku's attack he had noticed a slight surge in chakra behind him as well, a clear sign one of his own shinobi had decided to enter the fray. He did not pay much attention to it as his focus had been on the arrival of Kenshin. But he did notice when the clone created moved in revealing that it was Tadashi who took it upon himself to show initiative and help out Hayate. It was good of him to do so. It meant Hayate had backup if needed and that Kinzoku could put more focus into the person hiding within the walls, the clear threat in this scenario. He had little to no time to waste on the worthless straggler who found herself caught up in the mix. This however, would be a moment for the Konoha Genin to prove himself to his village. 

Post Stuff:
Hayate
Hayate
Citizen

Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:00 pm
OOC:

The battle has exploded in earnest.  It was almost too much to keep up with, a rock wall exploding, chakra arms coming whizzing out among the smoke and debris, Crossbow bolts whizzing through the air while ninja dodged and charges and weaved handseals and drew weapons.  In every direction, the sheer speed and amount of action was overwhelming.  And the noise - The scrape of multiple scabbards, the pounding of dashing feet, the eruption and crumbling of stone, metal bolts striking stone floor and metal traps.    It was as true of a definition of chaos as one was likely to find, the chaos called war.

And then both the chakra and his resolve hit Hayates veins at the same time, coursing through his system like a nitrous boost on a street racer, slowing the entire world down around him as the heat of the moment and pounding of his heart turned to icy cold instinct.   He could still register the sounds around him, but as distant things to be catalogued by his senses.   The blur of motion slowed down and each chunk of rock registered individually, instead of as a maelstrom of chaos.  He felt not as if he was in danger in the middle of the battlefield, but as if he was sitting on top of the undisturbed, pristine surface of an icy cold lake.  Calm, was the word for it.

And it was in this state, when senhime had drawn her sword, she turned just ever so slightly, able to see back at the charging Hayate and the exploding stone wall Kenshin was coming from.

He knew she wouldn't have much time to process the speed at which Hayate and the chakra chains were coming, much less to form an attack.  He knew this.  But that was in the part of his brain still in the fast paced chaotic world, taking in, processing, and responding to information.

The part of his brain on the calm surface of an imaginary lake had already acted.
Sword.
Enemy.
You're Noticed.
These facts were already being responded to by his body before his conscious brain had even finished taking them in and processing what to do.  His body had already begun drawing the sword instead of pushing her, and Tulkas's steel was a mere flash between the girls waist and shoulder in the eyes of any viewers, as it separated armor, cloth, flesh, and bone without any distinction between them.   Only after he had already passed did the body of the girl have time for the previously pressurized and now freed blood to spray out on the ground behind her.

As he did, the chains faded away, as did the figure and monsterous chakra.   Was that actually her doing?  Was some other force at work but now gone?  a forgotten defense of the once proud ninja village?  His active mind pondered the possibilities as his calm instincts could care less, guiding his footsteps over to a short distance from the Hokage, scanning, processing, alert, crimson dripping from the tip of the sword he held at a low ready.

Stats and AP:

Claiming Kill of Senhime.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum