Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Keny
Keny
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Preparation for genin exams Empty Preparation for genin exams

Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:16 am
It was 9 am when i woke up from the bed. I sleept well, and i was ready to train. I wore my coat, put on my sandals, and i was ready to go.  Before i left my house, i put bag on my back, and put some scrolls in it. I never tried to use any ninjutsu, So i will have to train carefully. It was suny day, perfect for training. When i get on the street, i saw how Konoha changed through years when i was not here. I wanted to live here for long period of time. 
When i came to Konoha , i wanted to became great shinobi, like my parents. My goal was to make my clan great again, without need of any wars. I still don't understand why there are not many members of my clan, in fact, I am only one alive in Konoha. It is really weird that both of my parents were jonin level ninjas, but they were from really unknown clan. I'm pretty sure that there are more Kogami clan members outside Konoha. I will be great shinobi, that will gather all clan members, and settle them in Konoha. But first i need to became ninja, and at 27 years old i am only academy student, man. I was never really intrested in ninjutsu arts, but when i saw my parents dead, i have no other way, than to became shinobi. When i became Shinobi, i will travel through world, to find other clan members, and get them here, to Konoha there are suurely some realy strong clan members. I have to train like crazy, in order to became stronger, otherwise i will be too weak, and i will not be able to restore my clan. But first my road to ninja need to start somewhere, and it looks like it will be here, at Konoha Training grounds. 
When i came to training grounds, i put my bag on the ground, and started training. On Konoha trainig grounds , there were a ton of people practicing different techniques. I looked ridiculously Compered to other shinobies. They made me realy motivated, to train and became strobnger. To became genin i needed to learn two Basic techniques. One being transformation jutsu, and other one being clone jutsu. It will not be easy, because i never tried to use any type of ninjutsu, but I must learn it in order to became true shinobi.  Sadly i first needed to learn how to make proper hand signs. So for clone jutsu its ram to snake to tiger. It should not be really hard. After i saw how to make this hand seals, i started training jutsu. I standed and started making proper hand seals. I was really slow with hand seals, because i did not wanted to do something bad. I did everything properly, but nothing happened. After that i came to my scroll, to see if I did something bad. I actualy did everything properly, but it somehow did not worked. I could not do anythnig  better but just to try again, and see if I sucssed. I tried again with proper hand signs. Ram to snake to tiger. I was totally focused and ready to do it, but it simply did not worked. I was angry because i did everything properly , but it simply did not worked. So i started meditating, and focousing, just to make my techniques work.  I sit on the ground, with my legs crossed hand seals on kness, and started focusing in deeply in my mind to gather as much chakra as I possibly could. I had some wierd feeling during meditation. After i gathered chakra, i tried to do same jutsu, again. It worked, but it was simply to bad to be used in real fight. My clone disapeared few seconds it was created. I tried doing this techinque more, and more, but even they lasted longer, they were simply bad. It looked like I will never make clones properly. I sat down to gather more chakra, so i can continue practicing. After i gathered even more chakra, i came to make it work now. I made fast hand seals, and created one clone. It looked much better than before. After that i continued to make even more clones. I finaly learned this jutsu. I was so happy that it will be ready for genin exams.  But it was too soon for celebration. I also needed to learn transformation jutsu. I looked at scroll, and there was explanation how to do it. First you need three hand seals. Dog to boar to ram. I tried to do transform into my father, but it did not worked. I was not much demoralised, because i learned previous jutsu, and i don't see why i would not learn this jutsu. I tried it again, and again, and again until i finaly did it properly, and until it looked good. After that i tried to transform into other people, i saw on the training grounds. When i saw that i can perform it, and it worked, i sat on the bench, near the training grounds. I was tired because of this training. Even if it didn't looked so hard it realy drained me. After i took a short pause, i decided to go home, because my training already  ended. I collected scrolls, put them in the bag, took bag from the ground, and left training grounds. I was really happy because i will finaly became ninja, like my parents. Sadly my parents will never see me fighting. But that will not make me sad or depressed, because i will be great ninja like them. Later on i was realy tired and i do not know how i came home. When i came home, i was exausted. I put my bag on the floor, and lied down On my bed. That was nice training today, and hopefully i will became genin soon. I am ready for exams, and just waiting for them.

Wc:1008
(+10 stats/transformation technique/clone jutsu)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum