Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaKomro Hyuga (Finished)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 30%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Double Checking [P, Kyson] Empty Double Checking [P, Kyson]

Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:27 am
A black raven would fly over the village hidden within the clouds, the mountains far and wide surrounding the village painting a lovely picture. Perfect contrast to the field of corpses it flew over toward it’s destination. Reaching the Raikage’s Chambers the raven would enter through an open window and circle the room once or twice before landing on the desk of hopefully the man it was meant to deliver this scroll too. The avian would await for it’s package to be removed, which the one removing it would find the name ‘Kyson’ written on the outside of the scroll. The scroll would read thus.

"Greetings Kyson,

I am Valen Akari, Hogokage of Hoshigakure and I’m contacting you to confirm the story of one Maximilian Yamaguchi. He has come to my village claiming to have permission to have done so from you but without any form of written correspondence to confirm this claim. Therefore it falls to me to ensure he was allowed to leave with the blessing of their village leader. I should also inform you that Max was assaulted by a missing nin during his travels, who took one of the young man’s arms with what sounds like childish ease. Young Max is currently being treated and is under suicide watch after learning of the death of his mother, our previous Queen, Akihana Akari. Should he have your blessing he will be allowed to stay as long as he wishes. Should he not, he will remain as long as it takes him to heal from his injuries and say his goodbyes before I send him back to you.

With Regards

Valen Akari
Hogokage."

The raven would wait for any reply to be attached before flapping it’s wings a few times and leaving the room through the window, coasting on the wind as it flew across the village once more to return home.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Double Checking [P, Kyson] Empty Re: Double Checking [P, Kyson]

Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:33 pm
Going over some quick paperwork in the Raikage Chambers. the desk was filled with files and other important documents about the village. Letting off a huge sigh as the workload felt like it was getting bigger and bigger each day. It was like his temporary Raikage days were coming back in full affect. He wasn't looking forward to it, but someone had to do the dirty work. Suddenly, a black raven flew over to the window with a scroll. Landing on the desk full of papers, Kyson took the note off of the Raven as he saw his name  written on the outside. Having a confused look as to who could have sent this scroll, his first thought was Nobunaga but that didn't seem too likely. As he gently opened up the scroll, he noticed it was from the Hogokage. He assumed it was from Kyousuke Snow until he reached the end where it said "Valen Akari." Seemed like there was a change in position.

But back to more important matters, Kyson balled his fist up tightly as he heard Max was attacked by a missing ninja and suffered from a dismembered arm. Kyson anger grew more and more as he continued to read the note. It was almost obvious that it was the same missing ninja's doing. He stated he was going to attack Kumo first, but he wondered how ran into Max. But none of that mattered at the moment. Trying to keep his cool and calm himself down, Kyson would grab a pen as he was preparing to write a reply. Trying his best to not show his anger in the letter he was about to write.

"Dear Hogokage,

Max did indeed have my permission to travel to Hoshigakure. I apologize for not leaving him with any paperwork, its been pretty busy over here. Also, does Max have any information on who attacked him during his travel? A missing ninja attacked one of our outpost, killing many of my men. I want to confirm if this was the same shinobi who attacked Max. I apologize for having your people deal with this, but it would do me great honor if you took care of him for a while and make sure he doesn't do anything rational. Normally I would send someone to check up on him, but we have our hands full at the moment. 

Kyson Hozuki."

After finishing his letter, Kyson would give his scroll back to the Raven and send it off to Hoshigakure. Taking a seat as the bird left the Raikage Chambers. Kyson just sat back as he stared at the ceiling. Its one thing after another with this place. So much to do in little time.

(TWC: 454)
(EXIT)

Claims:
- 454 words towards  Kyūshū Seal
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:26 am
The raven would arrive hours later as Valen was letting his clones do his own paperwork while he gazed upon the village he commanded out of the window of his office. He’d see the approaching raven in the distance and as it came closer he’d lift up a hand, a finger outstretched to give the bird a perch. The obsidian coloured bird would land on the improvised landing place for it and Valen would take the scroll off of it’s leg with his other hand as he turned and walked toward the only unused chair around the desk. The bird would hop off his finger as he sat and he’d unroll the scroll and read through its contents, nodding his head to himself as he continued what to respond with. One of the clones would slide over a blank scroll and a pen to him before continuing with it’s own work and Valen would begin to write. 

"Raikage, 

I am pleased to hear that Maximilian did indeed have your permission, he is of course welcome to stay as long as he wishes. In regards to your questions regarding the man who attacked him I do indeed have information on him. I am unsure if he is the same man who attacked your outpost and killed your men however his name is Kenshin Uzumaki. His power is formidable, He had been my ANBU commander before deserting my village and going rogue. His body is not the same kind as most others, being made of countless threads that replace his skeletal structure. He can control those threads at will and utilize them to brutal efficiency. One of his strongest techniques as far as I’m aware is called ‘Miasma’ and it creates a voracious gas that destroys anything it can get ahold of. He also has a penchant for performing medical transplants. I’ve seen a glowing blue eye that wasn’t his original and Max reported that the other one is a Sharingan. If he has other bloodlines from other clans running through his body, I haven’t heard of them yet. 

On a side note, in regards to how busy you are, if you aren’t utilizing clones to assist you in paperwork, I would start. They have the same signature and think like you do. So the decisions are the ones you would make already, and it’s literally putting one or two extra pairs of hands to the task. 

I have a question of my own if I may ask. Have the Chunin Exams in Konoha ended yet? My own deputy kage and participant have yet to arrive home. I don’t know if you went or not but I’ve had to remain here this time around to consolidate my own power. The Summit and the Exams came swiftly after I took office. So I sent my deputy in my stead while I got things under control. However the lack of any word worries me.

With Regards
Valen Akari.”

At that he would roll up the scroll and send it back to the Raikage on the leg of the raven that had already traveled so far. The birds were trained to fly for days if necessary so he wasn’t too concerned. He felt odd giving away so much information about Kenshin. But he was an enemy now, wasn’t he? He had an obligation to warn others of his strength or he’d be remiss in his duties. Even if Valen himself was envious of the freedom the missing shinobi had at the moment. Even the stitched and scarred man had literally changed his life by setting him on the correct path to increase his power substantially, even to the point of obtaining the rank of kage. He had to accept the reality of the situation that Kenshin was an enemy now, didn’t he? 

A dark chuckle would resonate from the back of Valen’s mind as he considered his old friend and the voice of the Gobi would make itself heard within his mind as it was want to do lately. ‘I don’t see why you bother remaining in this weak village. The civilians don’t want you here, your people are weak, and you’ve started to truly feel the chain that’s been placed around your neck. The very same chain that you can remove at any time. It’s never been locked, but so few are willing to simply remove it and embrace the same freedom that your friend has. All because they fear the world outside of their little villages. You especially can simply teleport away and never return. What’s really holding you back?’ The beast would ask, curiosity evident in his voice as he asked the question. 

It took Valen time to consider his answer, more time than he was comfortable with. At this point almost all of those who he cared about had either left or passed on. Den, Kyousuke to a degree, Kenshin, Kotetsu, at his own hand. He hadn’t actually talked to Hikari yet since the disastrous Summit. He didn’t know her thoughts on the matter but she was truly the only reason he had left besides his sense of duty to the village which was in it of itself simply a sense of duty to a bunch of civilians that never cared for him nor wanted his protection to begin with. ‘I suppose the only answer I truly have is Hikari. I love her you know, and I couldn’t just leave her behind so easily. You’re absolutely right Gobi, the civilians don’t want us, or me. Kenshin has left, Kyousuke committed suicide, Denkiteki is dead, Kotetsu is dead, at my own hand, she’s all I have left besides my sense of duty toward the next generation. I’ve had a hand in many of my genin’s training or examinations so far. If I left, what kind of example would I be setting for them?’ He would ask the beast within him, his own curiosity rising. 

‘The example of someone who isn’t an idiot for one. Why should they be tied down by civilians who don’t want them? Who protest against them? Why should they feel forced to be here by that same chain that you have? Why shouldn’t they be free? What’s there here in Hoshigakure? A sense of ‘peace’? ‘Safety’? If Kenshin came back, how many here could potentially stop him. The answer? Is You, and Hikari. That isn’t even a guarantee, and you know it. So what ‘safety’ do your shinobi truly have? Why should you bother staying when doing so probably wouldn’t make a difference anyway? You’re powerful, I have to admit that since you defeated me. You lost to my brother, but that was due to your own underestimation of your armor as well as his sheer size. You’re lucky to be alive right now for that stupid mistake on your part. However no one, absolutely no one could deny the raw power you possess. So go it alone, bring that little girl you love with you. I doubt she’ll say no if the ring she left you on your dresser is any indication.’ The beast would say, prompting Valen to look down at the black ring he was wearing that Hikari had left him. Theoretically it would allow him to summon her to him. He’d been tempted to use it for awhile now. However he was unsure if the exams were well and truly over yet. That was why he had asked the Raikage in his letter if he could confirm or not. Valen was unsure if the man had gone, but if he had then Hikari and Masashi should be returning soon. Mo-ri should be returning soon from his mission as well. ‘I don’t know Gobi, I’ll have to consider things. However I doubt I’ll choose to leave. I couldn’t leave Hikari behind, not without reason good reason, and despite what you think. I doubt she’d leave with me.’ The Hogokage would say in response before turning and gazing back out of the window to take in the view of his village once more. 

It seemed, duller than it had a few minutes prior.

[Exit]

WC: 1357
TWC: 1671

Will post claims later, too tired to think about them atm. 
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:21 pm
Claiming, 1440 toward Sovereign Will putting it at 4500. I'll combine both my normal max stat discount and one of the 25% coupons I have from Christmas to bring the requirement down to that point. The other 231 I'll just put toward Mastered Cloak putting it at 231/8000
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:25 pm
Approved. For clarification, that’s 4500/4500 done for sovereign will
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:57 pm
After a few hours went by, the Raven would return to the Raikage office once more. Retrieving the message as he opens the scroll to read the Hogokage's Reply. He gave him useful information on Max and the possible suspect of the attack. He isn't sure if this person is the actual man behind this, but he trusts what Max saw and would take his word for it. It was now Kumo's job to prepare for the worse. He commended the Hogokage for worrying about Kyson's workload, but this amount of work was nothing new to him. He also asked about the chunnin exams and he finished reading the rest of the scroll. he grabbed a pen as he was preparing his reply. 

"Dear Hogokage,

Thank you for your cooperation and letting Max stay. The information you gave us was helpful and much appreciated. As far as me being busy, I'll be able to handle my own without the clones. A heavy workload is nothing new to me. But I thank you for your concern. As far as the Chunnin exams, they ended a couple days ago. All villages should have returned home by now as far as I'm concerned. Unless they decided to stay a little longer or make a few stops. But I haven't seen your deputy while I was there, rather I didn't meet any of the other Kage since I was sent in place of the Raikage as well. But surely your deputy should be fine and will turn up soon. If I'm notified of any details on your deputy I will let you know. Hopefully they don't come across the same person my men encountered. 

Thanks again,
Kyson Hozuki." 

As he finished up the message and prepared it for the Raven to send it back. Kyson would give off a slight laugh as he looked at the hardworking Raven. "I promise this is the last one." He'd say to the raven as he gave it the message. Seeing the bird fly out the window of the Raikage office. Kyson would make his leave as well as he exited the office. It was back to work and lot of things to take care of. 

(TWC: 822)

(Real exit this time. And ignore my last claim.)

Claims:
822 words towards  Kyūshū Seal
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:56 pm
bump
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen