Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : The Wraith
Legendary Equipment : Hiramekarei

Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 95850

Training Segment (Yuuma, Open, Nk) Empty Training Segment (Yuuma, Open, Nk)

Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:41 pm
Kira would open his azure blue eyes, to see the pale tan ceiling with the distinct smell of newly painted walls all around his room. The young Uchiha would shake his head for the blurriness of the room. Everything felt so... New. The walls had just finished painting, the bed was clean, and had the smell of newly washed sheets, covers, and blankets. The room had no dust, and his lamp wasn't flickering on and off all the time. The life in the city... Felt good, but also, lonely. It wasn't even a month when he moved from the Yagami group to Hoshigakure... Yet, he missed his friends. Kira couldn't make real friends at his Academy since he had some of the highest grades in the Academy, and he was met more with envy, rather than genuine interest and kindness. The blond would sigh, his hair was so disheveled, he needed to comb it before going out. "I haven't trained in a while, I should go learn some of the Wind Release jutsu I found at the library." On the counter that held his alarm clock, headphones, and radio tape, along with his lamp, were some scribbled notes about a few jutsu he wanted to learn this month. Kira reached over to the notebook as he read over the jutsu he wrote down, along with their descriptions, hand seals, and jutsu name.

"Let's try... Wind Release: Great Breakthrough."

Kira finished taking his shower, combing his hair, and putting his ninja tools in his ninja pouches. He also put on his Headphones, plugged into his radio tape. He wore his signature mid-sleeved black hoodie with Uchiha crest on the back, with armbands, and with grey shorts. Walking to the Training Grounds, he didn't see that much people there, hell, he only saw a few people. Good for him, since he didn't have to hear mindless chatter that would give him headaches. He would turn to a Training Dummy, about 10 meters away from him in front, as he began to mold chakra into his body.

Tiger>Ox>Dog>Rabbit>Snake

Kira would blow out from his mouth a gust of wind, 15 meters wide, and 5 meters tall towards the dummy, knocking it over with great force. The young Uchiha's eyes would widen, he would have never expected to learn the jutsu so easily.

WC: 501
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 116770

Training Segment (Yuuma, Open, Nk) Empty Re: Training Segment (Yuuma, Open, Nk)

Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:14 pm
Something about the morning air had become less tranquil in the past few days. Perhaps it had been that the weather was beginning to get cold enough to hurt the lungs if one breathed too deep. Or perhaps it was because Yuuma had begun to spend the mornings running, instead of aimless wandering and people watching. The usual dull expression to the young man had gained some sharpness in the past few days. A stoic sense of focus. And right now, that focus was on the pace of his steps as he jogged down the familiar street, picked for his running course thanks to the little traffic and the nice scenery it provided by running along the edge of the city, ultimately ending back at the training grounds that could be used for people to practice their technique.

His route was carefully planned to end in the training grounds so Yuuma could find a good excuse to shore up weaknesses. Summoning chakra to his hands, then to his feet, practicing the alternating and focus to build a mental muscle memory to move the energy around his body. Once this was exhausted, he swapped to throwing technique. He was grateful that he was able to at least hit the wood this time, sinking a few of his projectiles into the target. By the time the rest of the world had begun their day, Yuuma was finishing his hand to hand techniques against the dummy, and was deciding it was time for a break and a refuel on energy. As the yard filled with more of his fellow students and the upper class of Genin, he would find himself observing the progress others were making. Most he could say he was on par with, and some he had even surpassed in the skill already. But when a particular new Genin arrived, it drew Yuuma's attention from the others.

Sitting upon a bench in his loose fitting sweat pants and a tank top, he would watch the blonde haired ninja work his way into the yard, a thumb resting between the pages of his encyclopedia, a stick of cheese hanging from his mouth as he gnawed slowly on the end of it, in no real hurry to finish the snack. "This guy is interesting. Haven't seen him before." Thought Yuuma as the other man took a position to perform some kind of jutsu, or practice perhaps. Yuuma didn't expect anything flashy, and in fact, when the other man starting blowing out air, it didn't seem like it had much effect. Until he noticed the dummy rock back and forth from the impact. "Incredible." He thought. "The boy could fill a hot air balloon in a single lung." It was a joke to himself mostly, but truth be told, Yuuma didn't know who to turn to when he wanted to learn something new. So it would then be only a small matter of closing up his book, and slinging his jacket over his shoulder before approaching the jutsu wielding youth.

From his outward appearance, Yuuma might have looked like a tough if he had a smoke between his lips. Thankfully, however, this guy was about the same kind of build as him, so he didn't have to worry about spooking the stranger as he strolled over to the covered area. "How best to approach this guy. He's younger than me...but he has his sash. He's technically my senior. Perhaps keeping this casual will be best." He thought to himself, taking up a standing spot a distance from the unknown blonde haired kid. "Yo." He spoke out loud enough to draw his attention, nodding his head to him once his attention was captured. "What is the name of that Jutsu you just used?" He asked. In an attempt to alleviate confusion, the encyclopedia was tucked just beneath an arm, with his other hand gripping the jacket slung over his shoulder.

WC: 655
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:12 pm
The blond would still be in shock about learning the jutsu in such a short amount of time. From the corner of his eye, the azure-eyed blond would see a man with a tank top and sweatpants that fit just right with pitch black hair, strolling towards the teen; he seemed to have the same build as Kira, both being pretty tall and lean. The music emitted from his earphones would cloud his sense of hearing mostly, but he could still hear most sounds, especially the loud 'Yo'. Just to be polite and to not be rude, and make a stigma that teenagers were disrespectful to their elders, Kira would take off one of his earphones as he gave the older man a 45-degree bow for a few seconds, The young Uchiha was naturally introverted, but he had to give respect to the older people, even if it clashes with his regular personality. He would then stand up straight, "Hello there sir." He said in his natural soft tone of voice. The man would then inquire about the jutsu he was learning, "It is Wind Release: Great Breakthrough. I found it at the Hoshigakure Library and decided to teach it to myself."

Kira would then blink, until he realized something, "Oh crap! How do I keep this conversation going? I never get approached by people like that! I have really bad social skills... Come on Kiragami, THINK!" The blond would hectically think, but wouldn't show his panic outside, as he tried to keep a straight face. "Oh, I know what to talk about." A light bulb would metaphorically appear above his head, clearing his throat shortly after, "What brings you to the Training Grounds, other than to... train?" He would try his best to calmly say to the older man, "That was so half-assed..." He would sigh in his thoughts.

WC: 403
TWC: 904
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen

Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:59 pm
That would explain why he had never heard of it. "Great Breakthrough." The man parroted back quietly. Taking the book from under his arm, he would take the book from under his arm and open it before him, flipping lazily through the pages as he took a few slow steps towards the youth. He had never bothered to look into the wind section, as he had been mostly focused on earth based moves. Finally coming to stand nearish to the other youth, his eyes scanning the page that he had found the move on, reading over the basic break down of the technique, and it's uses. "Hmh." He said finally, shutting the book and turning his gaze back up to the boy. "Your technique was admirable." He started first after he had been asked a question as to his own comings to the training ground. From the way he stood, it was painfully obvious by his posture that he was not of the upper society. If the Genin had taken the opportunity to notice, it seemed to have taken him quite some time to ever read the names of the techniques in his book before he had put it away.

"Well. Good job, you've made contact."
A voice in his mind said to him. His hand would reach up to run through his hair, pushing it out of his eyes for a moment before coming back to rest at his side. "Should probably answer that question he asked." "My morning exercise route ends here. I am becoming serious about my training, so I am training like I am serious." He stated. He wasn't quite mono-toned, but he didn't sound like he was ultra fired up either. "My name is Yuuma, Fujiwara. It is good to meet you." The greeting sounded well rehearsed. "I am not from here, but I won't bore you with the story. The important part is, I am training-" he paused to motion in the direction of the Academy "- to be a Ninja. I had a run in with some that really helped me out, and it has since inspired me." His gaze would then turn back to the man, looking a bit ragged, but luckily most of his wounding had healed thanks to his own jutsu.

As his jutsu came to mind, he lifted a hand, a ghostly green light appearing to surround it. "This is the only very useful ability I have learned. It heals small scrapes and bruises but isn't good for much else. I plan to graduate soon." He said, feeling his options for interesting nonsequetor coming to a close. As such, he let his hand drop, releasing the chakra with it, before nodding back to the boy. "You have a headband." He states simply as a fact. "That means you are a ninja." Yes, more pointed facts. "What made you want to become a ninja, and what will you do now that you are one? Besides...blowing wind at training dummies." He asked, looking momentarily to the mentioned dummy before looking back to the blonde hair boy.

[WC - 514]
[TWC - 1,169]
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:26 pm
Kira would let the older man flip through the pages, momentarily plucking in the right earphone that he took out previously because he needed to listen to him at that time. During the time the stranger would check his book, the blond would have shuffled his playlist to another song, written by one of his favorite song artists. If the Uchiha remembered correctly, the artist was a wanderer who walked through the five nations, playing music in densely populated cities, slowly gaining a reputation as "The Lone One." Kira looked up to her as an idol, agreeing with her ideas, and hoping to be an upstanding person like her. As the man finished skimming through his book, he would compliment Kira's performance. The blond... Didn't know how to react to compliments, he felt that he was pretty much unworthy for compliments and that he was an extremely modest and humble person. If this was, one of his peers, he would simply look down, bashful, but, this was an adult, so it would be common courtesy to treat the man with respect and see that his compliment was appreciated. At least, to the best of Kira's social skills. 

"Oh, thank you, sir, but it's not that impressive... But, I appreciate your compliment." The young Uchiha would sheepishly reply. In response to the training question that sort of thawed the ice a little bit, Kira's eyes would widen subtly, "He didn't cringe when I asked the question? My social skills may be getting better! SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!" He cheerfully thought, the number of stares and crunched up faces he had to endure while approaching people, and awkwardly "breaking the ice", sort of psychologically changed his thinking process to be the reactor, not the initiator. "You seem to be very dedicated to training, it will be a great asset for dire situations to train well before fights." Kira had to give it to him, barely anyone he knows with the exception of a few people are that dedicated to training. Yuuma Fujiwara was the name of the serious man, very interesting, but Kira would dawdle on the name too much. The man would tell the blond about his story about why he wanted to become a ninja, and the young Uchiha would intently listen, "I guess we are one of the same, we both look up to someone." He would pause for a moment, before speaking out once more, "Don't be discouraged because you're an Academy Student, work hard, and you'll reach higher than you ever had." The blond would sagely respond, now breaking out of his shell.

This is one of the few times Kira has smirked in front of strangers, but he felt comfortable showing his emotions as if the hammer shoved into his heart was dissipated. At that moment, a green glow would circulate through Yuuma's hand, rather than most techniques, it seemed to have no malice to it, a soothing glow. Kira had yet to see the jutsu, but it most likely is something akin to healing. Yumma would explain the jutsu's properties and uses as he would nod, hooked to the jutsu, "Interesting..." He said in a nonchalant tone. The man would then divert to a conversation, more Socratic, philosophic like. This took aback the blond, this has been the first time someone had actually asked him what he wanted to be, and what he was going to do. The Uchiha would look down and think for a moment, before duldging into a speech or an affirmation of his ideology.

"Why do I want to be a ninja you say, and what do I want to do with it? I come from a group of wanderer's whose leader died, and carried a catchphrase, almost a slogan, 'The reason why the strong are strong is to protect the weak, which creates a balance, like in a systematic pyramid.' He taught me to be balanced, think about the lives of the many, to disregard favoritism, to never give in to primal temptations. He inspired me... Power and Moderation of Power are two different things that most people just cast aside. The ones who have more prowess and power have more of a burden, the ability to moderate their dominance and to harness their primal power to greater things. This is why I want to take up the mantle of Hogokage, not to be the center of attention or some trivial matters like that, but to make that pyramid that has been forsaken for centuries. A leader's job is to set the example for his people, to help his people, and the people who hear the leader first can help the people who are of a lower class or who are living in harsher conditions. It will be a continuous cycle in which everyone helps everyone... Or that's what people should strive for. That is why I want to be a ninja, become Hogokage, and I will dedicate every drop of sweat and blood to achieve that goal." 

Kira hoped those words wouldn't fall on deaf ears when the conversation ended, he would change to a different change of tune, only after.

"Do you mind if you teach me the basics of that jutsu you did before, sorry, but I want to learn to further expand on my arsenal?"

WC: 1002
TWC: 1906
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen

Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:58 am
It was difficult to read the expression of the man as he listened to the youth explain away his reasoning for becoming a ninja. But despite the rather stoic expression, Yuuma was, for the first time, feeling a great relief to hear these words coming from someone else. Truthfully, he hadn't met many of the people from the town, and it was difficult getting an idea of the people you live with when you didn't know how to start a conversation properly. But this young man had offered a reflection of his inner hopes for the village so readily, it almost felt silly to have held a doubt to the thought that the people here might be of a kind sort. Given he worked in a kitchen that had been made to support Shinobi and was patronized by such as well. Still, it was nice to hear it said out loud. Despite the relief he felt at the answer, his face portrayed little more than it usually did. When the youth finally stopped monologuing on his plan to someday sit at the very pinnacle of power within the village, Yuuma would snap his book shut and offer the boy a single nod. "Well, whatever your name is, I hope that when you become the leader of this place, that you remember all those important things you just said. With that sort of mind, I doubt there will be little you cannot do." He nodded.

Truth be told, the kid had some spunk to him. His gaze went back to the training dummy he had seen rocked before for only a moment. Yuuma wasn't sure how much younger the kid was than him, but he was already leaps and bounds better in the arts of the ninja. Already he was able to output such a lung capacity. Though it was the mastery of an elemental jutsu that Yuuma was still coming to terms with. He had heard that it was possible to summon the latent energy in one's body to bring forth and even create fantastic effects. Looking down at his own hand, a spot a scar had sat in the middle of the section of flesh was the target of his starring spot before he closed his hand again and returned it to his side. "To be honest, it is good to hear you say these things. I don't know what this place is like just yet, but knowing people like you are going through the academy gives me great hope for the future." He said, looking then back to the blond-haired youth. "It inspires me." Even though the statement seemed profound, it's delivery was milder than butter noodles.

"It is not being a student I am worried about. I know it is the first steps many have taken before me. But my life before this point was much...simpler. It did not demand much of me. Honestly, it still doesn't. But maybe I am tired of waiting for something to summon me to a greater cause. Maybe I should be more like people like you, and chase what I want to accomplish." He said, nodding this time. A hand reached forward to grip Mira's shoulder gently. "Thank you. For sharing your reasoning with me. It might sound odd to thank someone for, but it is rare that we learn what other people think so readily. What drives them." Somewhere in the back of his mind, he remembered a vision from his past and the familiar feeling of ache in his muscles. Luckily, a bit of a shakeout would see the feeling dissipate. His hand would return to his side as he tossed his jacket to the side, letting it crumple to the ground by a pillar, while the book under his arm was taken into his hand. A small flip of the book and it would soon be casually tossed to the youth. "Page One-Seventy-Three."

He would wait for the youth to turn to the page and let him learn that it was the entry for the jutsu he had just performed. Medical Jutsu. "That person you were talking about," Yuuma said, settling down first onto his knees on the pavement. "That person that taught you all that stuff. I assume the same person you look up to. They sound like a real smart person. Ain't ever had someone like that for me. Learned everything myself." As he spoke, the man would lean back, and begin doing sit-ups with little effort as he spoke. "Unfortunately, it hasn't gotten me very far. A decent way, but not very far. But if it means it brought me here to teach you how to heal a cut, then I must be on the right path." As the man continued his casual exercise while talking, he would begin making hand signs, attempting to do so in between his repetitions. The same three signs being passed between his hands in a steady rhythm. Boar. Rat. Snake. As the signs were completed, that green ghostly glow would return to his hand. Holding it, Yuuma would maintain the chakra focus as he worked.

"When I was learning how to walk on surfaces, I learned it helps to try and maintain a focus while doing other things." He breathed lightly as the light continued to fade in and out from its use. "To put a strain on a simple task makes both tasks harder." He said, looking to the youth as he finished a set of ten. Sitting upwards, he would motion for the boy to sit next to him. "Join me. And while you practice these hand signs, tell me about yourself, future Hogokage." He said, smiling just a little. He still had no idea the boy's name. But that was okay. The conversation was pleasant, and it was nice to have someone else to talk to while getting in a bit of work out.

WC - 988

TWC - 2,157
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:11 pm
Kira, for the few times in his somewhat normal life, would show a gleaming smile towards the man, happy that the older man actually listened to him, instead of ostracizing, and saying that his ideal is simply wishful thinking and that a commoner like him, couldn't become Hogokage. The azure-eyed blond would be shocked, and have a light blush around his face, bashful at Yuuma's compliments, it was the first time a person other than his family actually seemed to understand him, much less be inspired by him.

"Oh, no! It's nothing, I'm just someone who wants to carry out my leader's dream, to the fullest I can, it's the least I can do for taking care of my family." Kira modestly said, not wanting to seem like he was a pretentious, hormonal teen who thinks he's going to be the new god of this world.

The older man would proceed to throw his jacket to the edge of a pillar nearby, oh how badass Kira wished he could have been as that guy. The man would throw a book that he had pulled out of his jacket towards Kira. The book was well below his Reaction Time, as the blonde would catch the book between his left index finger and left middle finger, Yumma told Kira the pages he needed to read, as the Uchiha would read the page, getting the gist of the jutsu. His azure eyes would meet with the man's eyes, as he would respond to what the older man said, "Yes I do look up to him, and you're going on the right path. It's your path, after all, take pride in it, and never look back." Kira would reply, this time, his face would be serious, looking down to Yuuma doing sit-ups. Surprisingly, while he was doing sit-ups, he was forming handseals, hand seals that were the exact same to the Medical Ninjutsu. "A peculiar way to train indeed..." He thought. Suddenly, the green glow that was shown before as an example, reappeared on Yuuma's hand, the man would exert more chakra to keep the green chakra more active. At that time, Yuuma would explain the way he trained, putting a strain on simple tasks, will make it harder for both. 

"I see, I'll do it, Yuuma." 

Laying down on the ground, the same time, arcing his knees upwards, the Uchiha would proceed to go up, clenching his stomach in the process, repeatedly, and monotonously. Boar>Rat>Snake were the hand seals formed, a green aura would appear on Kira's right hand, at that same time, the older man would ask Kira about what he was.

"Um, ok. My name is Kiragami Uchiha, but most people call me Kira. I was born in the outskirts of Hoshigakure, in my wanderer group. Pretty uneventful, and skip til I'm 14, the age I am now, my parents got jobs in Hoshigakure, so we moved here. I wanted to become a ninja, and later Hogokage, so I enrolled in the Academy, and became Genin with exceptional grades."

The Uchiha would keep on performing his exercises without halting.

WC: 634
TWC: 2504
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:50 pm
Mid Thread Claims:
12 Stats
2000 WC Towards This
250 WC Towards This (WC Halved due to being taught by Yuuma)
254 WC Towards 1st Tomoe Sharingan(Dw, I'll make a solo topic soon)
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:10 am
Approved, just make sure you do the proper CD in the solo thread good sir.
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen

Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:47 pm
Yuuma had little difficulty keeping up with the extra exercise and maintaining the hand signs, and even holding the glow over his hands for a little longer each time. Luckily, the jutsu didn't take much energy and was pretty easy to turn on and off. He couldn't help but image the other kinds of abilities he could try this with in the future. Perhaps something that allowed him to lift rocks or even fly. Perhaps he should seek out someone who could build on this kind of training and do more with it, even. The talk with the youth had inspired him. Listening to the boy he now knew was Kira talk about his life and wanting to become better. To become Hogokage. Yuuma had difficulty relating to a wandering family. He wasn't even sure how something like that worked. How did they get food? Did they just buy it and carry it with them? That seemed like a lot of burden for simply moving around. Perhaps there was some greater purpose to it that Yuuma didn't understand. This was the very same reasoning Yuuma reached in his own mind as Kira finished his short and sweet story.

"I see. I was born to a small village myself. We spent most of our time farming. I didn't think it was possible to live like a wanderer. You must have many stories to tell from the things you have seen. We would get travelers sometimes, and one of the families would offer them a warm place to sleep and a meal in the morning if they could share a story. As kids, we got to sit in on the stories." He chuckled some, finally coming to rest as he sat up. Huffing out a breath, Yuuma would push himself to his feet once more and move to collect his jacket and book. "Well, Kira Uchiha, I must be going. I have to wash before my shift in the kitchen starts, or I might scare people off with the smell." He said, offering a mild chuckle as he put his jacket around his shoulders and over his arms, his book replaced back into his pocket. "It was good to meet you. I hope to see you more in the future. Perhaps we can team up for a mission once we become Genin." He said, offering the boy a wink before he would set off at a jogging pace, waving a hand behind him as he made his way into the city once more.

[Exit]

WC - 421

TWC - 2,578

Claims:
Putting all of it towards a Pure Chakra Charm. - [2,578/11,750]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum