Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Scattered and Forgotten Empty Scattered and Forgotten

Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:28 pm
The day's where the Uchiha reigned supreme were long gone. And when I say long gone I mean it. Hundreds of years ago, the Uchiha were one of the village's founding clans and were rivaled by practically no other. A monument of perhaps their greatest leader sat not too far out from the village, majestically placed on a waterfall facing that of his rival, the first Hokage. They were a clan that descended from a great shinobi, gifted with power's that separated the strong from the meek. They were a clan that had a history of great shinobi and great leaders. But all of that shattered and fell apart with the most recent of their leadership. The man hailed as Viper Uchiha. An odd name but nevertheless, a leader, a Hokage, and a deserter. Viper failed the village and failed his clan. The Uchiha dropped to the bottom of the barrel of the food chain under his watch. Under his tutelage and watch they became a clan of sheep; herded, captured and slaughtered for their gifts. Their name was slandered, their reputation ruined. The clan was destroyed and now only scattered remnants remained. The clan lay fractured and broken throughout the shinobi world, with no one to lead them, no one to restore them to their former glory. They were naught bot a fading memory in the history book.

Kisuke sat on his own while pondering the fate of his once great clan. It was late at night. A cool breeze fluttered through the sleeping city, a stark contrast from the scorching sun the blasted the village during the day. Also, it was far quitter. All the commotions of the Chuunin exams had the village in a frenzy practically every day. It was refreshing to finally get some alone time, some peace and quite to be with his own thoughts. Sitting on the edge of a red tiled roof with his legs dangling off the edge, the Uchiha methodically twirled a cigarette in between his right index finger and thumb, watching the calming, thin stream of hazy white smoke ripple off the cigarette's receding tip. He would bring it to his mouth and watch the flare up at the end with every inhale and then the smoke shooting out of his nostrils like flames. It was a relaxing procedure, calming and serene in a way.

The wind would brush against his fiery red hair tied back into a ponytail while his other hand fiddled with the contents in his leather jacket pockets. From where he was perched not too high up he could see the Uchiha District off in the distance. He could even see his apartment, where his little brother was probably sleeping right now. What did the future hold for the two of them? Two Uchiha's, part of a broken clan with no one to keep its heritage alive, it customs, practices and rituals, its secrets. Would all of that just die and fade away, likes leaves in the wind? "Fuck it all to hell." Kisuke said to himself before taking in another inhale of his cigarette. If his clan's history were to die, what did he care after all? What had the clan ever done for him? He did not need them for his pursuit for power. Unless, unless he could use this void in leadership and authority to help him, help him achieve the power he was looking for. A sly grin appeared on his face as this thought came to mind, and all the possibilities it presented.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Scattered and Forgotten Empty Re: Scattered and Forgotten

Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:12 pm
Time passed, deca seconds, seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months. What ever the timeframe. It has passed and for certain the very incliments were wasted
 Some wasted it on simeple remedial things. Alcohol, and the likes of the darker paths in life. Others wasted it wringing hands.

Yen for one perhaps wasted it on his own devices. The tiny man now 18 as of several weeks now wandered the village dressed in a black cloak. And a black rimmed hat. His single eye gazed amid the  the recovering  pride. From defeat they say a man may ner may rise. But the flaming phenoix  was like an ethereal embodiment of konohas value. Enduring and eternal.

As so was his gaze catching a peculir induvidual.  Under the moonlight. A small sad smile crept on the aburame head. Yet kisuke seemed distressed and for better or worse it made sense. But still yen approached even as the boy took an inhale of cigerhett.

"Seems like you are blowing more then you can handle... mind if you light me up one kisuke?" 

Yen asked as he walked up at his slow usual casual stroll. And merely offered to smoke one.

"Dont worry ill pay you back"
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:06 pm
In his solitude, Kisuke would lose himself in his own thoughts. Methodically, he would periodically raise his right hand up to his mouth, inhale from his cigarette, place his right arm back onto his right thigh and exhale the fumes from his cigarette. Subconsciously he performed this procedure, same as he had done thousands of times prior. He did so almost mindlessly, not even focusing on the movements as he was lost in his own thoughts. What did the future hold for him, what did it hold for his clan? Where was his place in his clan and in this world? He did not know, but one thing was for sure. He would have to make his own place.

Unexpectedly in the dead of night, a familiar voice would break Kisuke's mindless concentration on his thoughts. The man that had initiated the slaughter of one of their own only a year ago now made his presence known. "Senpai Yen." Kisuke would greet before turning to face the cloaked Aburame. "I didn't know you smoked. I guess recent events have really changed you." Perching his current cigarette at the edge of his lips, with both hands he would reach into the pockets of his leather black jacket. In his right hand he would pull out a white carton half filled with cigarettes and in the other he would pull out a small silver lighter. Poking out a fresh stick of lung killing ingredients, the Uchiha would hand it to the one eye'd Aburame. "You never did tell me how you lost your eye, unless you're wearing the ugly thing just for style." Putting the cigarette box away, Kisuke would hold the lighter out, switching the gear to activate the tiny gas fueled flame. 

"Thats cute." Responded the Uchiha to Yensung's remark about paying him back. Putting the lighter away and turning to face the village before him once more, Kisuke would place his own cigarette in between his right middle and index finger. Pulling it away from his mouth so he could speak properly, Kisuke would start "It's been a while hasn't it. A lot has changed. This village is fucked, our situation is fucked. But what's new in your life?"

Last edited by Uchiha Kisuke on Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:44 pm
Yen had a sad look in his single eye at kisuke's response and shook his head.

"I don't"

Was the reply soft as he accepted the cig with a generous nodd of thank you. The smoke reminded him of the burning entrance of both kasai burning down the front of the village, and the fire that raged in the war from the maniac that razed some houses. Bringing yen in circle that he was once more all alone. Now only kisuke the finest of genjutsu students he ever taught before him.

He held the cig and glanced at it. The smallest things were often deadly as he learned.

"I guess i changed a bit. Not like it means much when you must do the hard action in life."

Yen stated awnsering the question while observing the small cigarette the red ember looked nothing too spetacular to him. He was confident that it alone he could swallow with little care, but glancing at kisuke he had no idea wether to inhale it or not. So keeping to the thing he merely awnsered kisuke's other question.

"Sometimes you lose a limb or a body part in various things. Missions, combat. I took a well placed kunai to the eye... i missed the birth of my children recovering... noth that it matters anymore... my wife and children died after they invaded. So now i lost my greatest ally by my hand, and in result my own family... no one ever said the shinobi life was easy..."

Yens voice cracked a bit as a single tear fell from his one eye as he now felt the weight falling on him.

"I failed you as a teacher even when the time came to come. Thus we face a calamity and we are supposed to remain the pillars of our will of fire. Still even amid the waves of the enemy. We will jeep burning on."

Yen stated taking a deep breath pushing away his emotions and wiping away the tear. Although his yellow eye held the ghost of the sadness in him. Few would see this and even kisuke whom would've never perhaps dreamed the man who shouted for them all to rise. Would not know the  mere pain to stand in for his village. 

He simply nodded as he spoke in reply to kisukes wondering of his whereabouts. 

"Where all shinobi and loved ones go to rest. I eat my meals with my family and salzem. Sometimes sleep there. To remain loyal to them even after death. You cannot forget or forgive your hands..... my own family died in result of my actions. I can only know that their blood in the innocence they held. Is resting on my tips. So i own up to it for them. Sometimes i talk to them.... imagine holding the child of.... you won't understand unless you have had it happen to you kisuke..."

Yen stated as he spoke softly and his own hand involentarily shook as a reminder of the strike to salzem. He never felt the sensation the same after that. Only a ghost of the warm blood, or the cold of the skin of his wife and his children's lifeless bodies.

He wrung his hand a bit and the cig fell to the ground dimming and dying.

"We are fading in our will kisuke. That defeat only dampend our strength.... but i will keep it aglow for us. It is the least in redemption i can do for us."

More tears streamed down his single eye and he mustered up a smile.

"After all that is the way to make it to the dawn.  A fire will keep providing light eating what it can. Untill it either burns out, or is snuffed out. That is what it takes to turn this place from it's dire state...."

Yen stated as he grabbed the cig and glanced at it. But with a gentle blow from his,lips he noted the smallest bit of heat come back into it. 

"So  we must fan the flames even after our final breath...."
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:17 pm
Kisuke would raise his right eye brow in question upon hearing Yensung state that he did not smoke. So this was the first time he was going to try a cigarette, Kisuke's prized possessions at this point in his life. What better time to try one than now, while the village wallowed in its misery. A cigarette was a good tool to calm the nerves and relax the soul, probably one Kisuke's addiction to the little smoke sticks increased after Kiri's invasion, after the realization that he needed power. The more he thought about how weak he was and how much he wanted to obtain the power to bend the world around him to his will, the more anxious he got and in consequence the more he started smoking. 

In silence, Kisuke would listen to Yensung obviously get something off of his chest. He referred to the hard action which to Kisuke was probably a reference to when he delivered the initial blow to Sal over a year ago. At the time, Kisuke hated Yen for that. How could one of our own so willingly murder a fellow shinobi? Was that not a treacherous act? But Kisuke, overtime forgave his senpai for it was that very act that aligned Kisuke's compass and set his gears on the current path he now held. If he wanted to make sure events such as that never happened again, that other's would no longer be able to bend him to their will, he would need more power. "That's all the matteres now." Kisuke thought to himself as he solemnly overlooked the village and took another inhale. 

Kisuke was about to pull the cigarette out of his mouth when his body came to a sudden halt, freezing upon hearing about the death of Yensung's family. He did not even know Yensung had a family. But he did. He had a wife and a child and they were both slaughtered by Kiri. He did not turn to gaze upon his one eyed teacher, but he could hear the sorrow in his voice. The sadness rippling out from his words. Kisuke could not bear to look upon his teacher. He couldnt even bring himself to say something. He wanted to say sorry, anything. But in the end he remained silent and continued listening to Yensung while taking another inhale from his cigarette, a larger one than usual. 

"With all due respect, I dont plan on having it happen to me." Kisuke stubbornly said, pulling the cigarette away from his mouth, arching his head upwards and blowing the fumes into the wind in response to Yensung mentioning that Kisuke would not understand unless it happened to him. "If the invasion taught me one thing its that having bonds with other's will only hold me back. They are a weakness that needs to be culled if I want to obtain true power." Turning to face Yensung who had just dropped his cigarette, he would continue "I dont plan on sleeping in graveyards and eating among the dead. No longer will I allow these bonds to hold me down. They are simply a means to an end, nothing more." Kisuke realized that harshness of his words being told to someone who had lost everything he held dear to him, but it was the truth and the Uchiha was never someone who shied away from the truth. "I feel for you senpai, but these relationships we hold so dear to us make us weak. They only serve as a chain for others to break. I will not let that happen to me." Kisuke knew that currently, he held pretty close relations with his young brother of course and Kotsuzui. In time however, he would have to learn to break those bonds, least he wanted to suffer like Yen currently was. 

"I think you have it backwards Senpai Yen. The defeat didnt dampen us, it actually showed us just how fucking weak we truly are." Flicking away the bud of his cigarette, Kisuke would reach into his pocket to grab another one. "For so long the people of Konoha lived thinking we were a great village but it was all just a fucking illusion. You'd think one of us would have noticed... hmph. The village is frail and weak. All Kiri did was shine a light on our weakness." 

Lighting his new cigarette and plucking it on the edge of his lips, the seated Uchiha would nod in agreement to Yen's words while inhaling. "Fan the flames..... endure. That is what we have to do." As Yensung wanted to fan the flames of the village, Kisuke wanted to fan the flames of his clan. "Much like Konoha, the Uchiha are broken and weak. You seek to fan Konoha's diminishing flame and I the Uchiha. Perhaps our goals are not so different. But I do not share your optimism Senpai. We have a long treacherous road ahead of us, one that we will probably not make it to the end of. And there is no promise that there will be someone after to continue holding the torch."
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:48 am
Yen almost chuckled. Kisuke matured. The show of the grit of war. The very hardiness that is behind it. It was many things that could be, and in fact could be the very thing that  would lead to a stronger village.

Kisuke's dejection of bonds however. Was concerning. But moreso that yen understood the depths of the uchiha power than perhaps kisuke would realize. The throwing away of emotion. When their power evolves around loss, and emotion that follows. In the opposite world perhaps yen would  be that much further.

Mayebe not

Yen thought as he glanced at the cig in his hand. Still yen listend to kisuke as he spoke on his clan state. Although he figured the results being the vaccum created from the dissapearance of both the uchiha brothers. Viper and koroshi. The impact overall was more a weight on kisuke. The chuninn having gone through the trial of power stripped from him. Now struggled flexing it in his own clan.

A difficult task with such a fear that was behind the uncertaincy. It is without much doubt that to yen. It was behind the unchecked leadership of uchiha elitist were the base cause of his crippling. It made sense, but it was why yensung himself took the head and held it with an iorn grip. Although his clan was in better words. Alot more stable. Thus held a further grip on their own abilities.

It brought yen to full fruition with the fact that much more it was as kasai said thoes several years ago. That the village alone was more in danger with it's belife that it had the power, but a force would come in to knock it down. It was an age old human nature tendency that lead the fall of even trees. 

"We will make it to the end.  Im certain."

Yen stated taking a deep breath as he moreless noted kisuke now for a moment staring at the boy for a moment.

"How does it feel to have your eyes back?"

Yen asked as a change from the subject was in call for a moment. Perhaps the aburame could humor the boy. Or enlighten him a bit on a better day. Regardless it was perhaps a good time to reveal a little on his knowledge.
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:21 pm
Yet again, Yensung showed his optimism, a state of being which Kisuke did not understand. Especially in Yen's case, it was truly hard to understand why he was an optimist. After having lost his wife and daughter, after having been forced to deal the first blow that inevitably led to the death of his friend. Kisuke did not expect him to give up on life for that was never the solution. But he did not understand how the Aburame remained so positive, how is outlook on life remained so optimistic. It was a testament to his character. He was strong willed, that was for sure. Hunching forward to rest his left elbow onto his knee, Kisuke would bring his other hand to his mouth to take another inhale from his new cigarette. "I hope you're right Senpai. There is so much I have planned yet so little time." In his plans, Kisuke sought power and with that power he sought to shake the Uchiha Clan from its core. To sweep the foundation out from underneath it and rebuild anew. Things were going to change, but only time would tell if any of his goals would be achieved. 

"Thats right." Kisuke chuckled, turning to look up at Yen while moving the cigarette away from his mouth. "The last time we met I didnt have my eyes. Feels like fucking forever ago." So much had happened in the two years or so since Yensung last trained Kisuke. Since then he had gotten his eyes back from the short lived reign of Kurisu and his wife. Then the Kiri invasion happened, Kisuke was promoted to Chuunin and then took some time off. It feels like a century has passed since Kisuke got his eyes back yet it was only a couple of years now. "It feels like I'm whole again. I feel like an Uchiha again. When I lost my eyes, quite literally and metaphorically a piece of me was missing. Was I even an Uchiha without my eyes? The blood that ran through my veins was the same but it was useless to me."

There was a moment of silence as Kisuke took another inhale from his cigarette. This inhale was longer than usual and when he was done he would slowly exhale the second hand fumes from his nostrils, shooting them out like a dragon getting ready to raze a village. "But now that I have my eyes back I can see clearly. I can see the path I must walk. For far too long has my clan been cursed with inadequate cunts as leaders and useless council elites who serve no purpose at all. But I'm going to change things, that I fucking swear. Now that I have my eyes back and now that I know I must achieve greater power, I know that I can make a difference. The Uchiha name must be restored and someone has to do it." Looking back over the village, Kisuke would think back to his talk with Xyxer after having won his match in the Kiri Konoha tournament. "If there is one thing I learnt from Kiri's invasion its that first I need power. Only then can I change things."
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:21 pm
Yen was glad to hear the boy had accepted his,eyes,wholey. Still then he listend in silence as kisuke stated his disire to change his clan in the whole. As it made sure that even his notkce of the diffrence in himsdlf with eyes of the sharingan made him more an uchiha. 

This yen sort of understood,and yet would never,experience. His body was a living nest. Constently flowing with bugs that grown and die all at once.  Still when kisuke spoke on power he remained quiet and listend. Still his noting of this made more the point that kisuke disired to drive change home.

"It is quiet curious. The eyes of an uchiha. Much like a hyuuga you see many things. But there is alot more behind such vision. For what I understand comes from me having a good freind in the uchiha clan. I have seen quiet abit what the eyes are capeable of. And belive me. You are only at the very tip of the mountain.  You can go further then you are now. But there is a cost. Just like acheiving any great power... in your case your power comes from loss...."

Yen stated as he took a breath, and recalled the change from primroses eyes that time several years ago. His understanding then was pretty good from the change. Still the fact being it had little to do right now. Still if there was one thing he woulld do for kisuke.

"See this is where things may get difficult... uncommon knowledge and well still even then. There is one thing that may boggle me to this day. Why some that are not your kin that will dare soil your bloodline. As the aburame head we have ways to keep our line held as a secret. And it has remained as so for centeries.."

Yen then went silent as he then threw a sly grin at kisuke and chuckled.

"That and who would want a man/ woman full of insects eh kisuke?"

It was a jest of sorts to lighten the mood to the chuninn
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:57 pm
It only made sense for Yensung to have had an Uchiha friend at one point in his life. Despite the fact that they were scattered, the bulk of the Uchiha clan's numbers still resided within Konoha. The Uchiha were in fact one of the founding clans of this village several hundred years ago. Their heritage was here and therefore it only made sense for them to continue living here. Kisuke brought his right hand to his face and put his cigarette back onto the edge of his lips as he got ready to ask Yensung about his Uchiha friend. But Kisuke refrained from doing so when he heard the following words come out of the Aburame's mouth; "..there is a cost." 

Kisuke's eyes would narrow as a tiny fragment of anger dropped into his pool of emotions. Keeping his visage over the village, the Uchiha would casually move his arm and cigarette away from his mouth while simultaneously expelling the fumes from within his lungs. That is exactly what Xyxer had said when back when. It was a little over a year ago now that Kisuke had requested the Mizukage give him information on the true power of his clan, the very same power the Viper Uchiha had achieved. The blue haired man had given little information, but he say it came at a cost, a cost that Yensung appeared to know of. He knew that an Uchiha's power could further evolve from the point where Kisuke found himself and it could evolve but only by paying a price. How did he know this?

Before jumping to conclusions, Kisuke would allow the man to finish speaking. As he listened Yensung went on rambling about not understanding why other's would seek the Uchiha bloodline for their powers. However Kisuke pretty much ignored all of that, deliberately ignoring his futile attempt at a joke. Ever so slightly turning his head, half of Kisuke's scowling face with lock onto Yensung's one good eye, the thin trail of smoke raising from his cigarette being the only cover Yensung received from Kisuke's angered gaze. "Tell me Senpai Yen, how exactly do you know so much about the Sharingan? You talk of going further and achieving these untouched heights by experiencing loss, as if you know things that I dont, as if you have the answers that I'm looking for." Kisuke's one jet black eye that was locked on Yensung would slightly shift to look at the Aburame's eye patch before he continued interrogating him "Why dont you fucking tell me why other's would hunt my brethren. Why dont you tell me how you know of this 'uncommon knowledge' Yensung." The anger was now apparent in Kisuke's voice, an almost faint growl appended to the end of his sentences while he spoke. Perhaps he was jumping to conclusions now but all of a sudden Kisuke felt betrayed by Yensung for some reason.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:13 pm
Kisukes questions were justified as he figured. The anger was clear, but also there was many things he could bring into light now. Still on his last question yen smiled sadly.

"Well now that they are gone, and i intended to tell you upon returning from sunagure, and then our home became the state it is currently.... if anything kisuke the one i knew was in fact close to the late head.... so i request you simply listen and quwell your rage. After all this will be the very knowledge that will give you what you need to rise above, and beyond your clan... and in fact be the clan leader. I was entrusted such knowledge and only the head at that time head and their immediate family knew... now they are gone creating this vaccume of power you sit in now."

Yen stated glancing ahead as he spoke and he took a heavy sigh. Awnsering the clear question as well.

" Where to did they go? Belive me i do not know.... the daughter of the head  was sucked away out of this reality before my eyes.... i tried to save her. The kazekage of sunagure also vanished the same manner too. So i cannot tell you any further, but i belive the old head died or something, and now with no guide. They mustve also perished as well."

Yen stated planely as he stood up and walked infront of kisuke and frowned. 

" but I saved an uchiha once upon a time, and met the daughter of the head. While amid my meditations in the forest. She thanked me respectfully of my deeds. And i assume the head allowed me as such to be unhampered either. However, Upon many things i know these are one of the few I only hand to the select few. I tell. You are the only one, because if anything you can stop such people that will use your eyes as a tool. They are of your clan. It will be like another running around with my bugs. It shouldnt happen."

Yen stated as he took a moment and took a breath.

" Remember  When you explained that you lost your eyes to that invader. I began to look into why and how through my contact.   I had time to study the adverse nature of the dojutsu through them. But more so there are several obvious reasons why. Firstly the power they posess, and secondly which makes me sick to this day. The fact that others would use them as trophies.... no person should ever dsspoil a clan like that... the ultimate disrespect."

Yen stated lifting a finger and had a serious look on his face his voice was not  remorseful but had an air of cuation behind it. Still he spoke as he was not.

"I witnessed there are in fact two stages past your current eye powers. Each one vastly enhances your powers many times over... hell my contact could sed better then anything i ever heard of capeable to count the insects i had out as well. An anazing feat. The eyes themselves had a formation of theirisis. Unique to each induvidual... i can only assume it was to the stress the eyes went through the transformation."

Yen stated as he recalled the beast talking to him. Still he took a breath. And continued on speaking.

" The circimstances naturally on acheiving them from my understanding is that with the great power comes the cost. Like unlocking the other stages you have gone through many things... sadness, hopelessness, and the need of your eyes fully. But then there is the lost of someone dear. The,ally to your heart. I list my wife and children.... that pain and the resolve to continue on... that is the secret to unlocking the next stage.... i still remember the wail kisuke. It roared like my own as i held my wife and children.... they changed from that. All people do. I for one gave them my clan name an honor very few could ever get.... she protected my wife and brought them to birth. Now they are gone...."

Yen stated softly as he bowed his head another set of tears falling from his eye.

"I lose everyone all the time kisuke. And it hurts... but they would want a strong uchiha to know this knowledge. So that if anything they could bring to glory your clan.... at least i can give them their final wish now..."

Yen stated as he glanced at the ciggarette and shook his head. 

"But for the rest.... it is alot more harsh then you may realize. Still i will tell you more if you wish."

Yen stated as he returned to sitting next to kisuke. If allowed.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum