Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tane
Tane
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

17 Power Snacks For Studying [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: 17 Power Snacks For Studying [Open]

Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:31 pm
Tane beams! This time, when her clone dissipates, it's because she consciously released it. Quietly, she studies Masashi's handseals, going over his brief explanation of the technique in her head. This one she is much more confident with on a technical level. The girl has no reaction to Masashi's transformation, only vaguely recognizing the visage before her, but Heichi's chiding makes her raise her eyebrows and blink in confusion at her fellow student, and she stammers vaguely before petering off. She's just gonna let that one go.

"Anyways," she says, trying to think of a disguise that's fresh in her memory as well as being easily recognizable to both of her fellows. The princess? No, that'd be weird. Possibly illegal. Tane forms her seals, and then... she takes the form of Masashi! The simulacrum is accurate in broad strokes and in the face, and it immediately becomes clear that her flaws are in terms of study rather than execution. The material in the outfit is off, subtle details in his hair - all little things that are difficult to pull from memory without the trained eye and intuition of an experienced shinobi. "I'm a lil more comfortable with this one," she says in her original mousy voice.

[206, TWC 1810]
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Click Here
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : -
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 35650

17 Power Snacks For Studying [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: 17 Power Snacks For Studying [Open]

Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:19 pm
OOC: ((Hikari Namikaze isn't one of the academy's instructors, she is the deputy Kage. I was going for a generic character, not a specific RPC, but I will play along this time.))

The original intention was to pick one of the normal staff in the academy for the demonstration, but his thoughts drifted briefly to his recent conversation with Deputy Kage Hikari Namikaze. As a result, he didn’t realise that he’d transformed into her until after the male student had said “Hey, Uzumaki-senpai? Your transformation of Namikaze sensei, did it need to have an extra cup-size and a half?” The boy’s tone had an accusing tinge to it. One that Masashi did not like. He immediately ended the transformation. “I would tread carefully, boy.” He would say, his eyes narrowed in annoyance. “I do not take kindly to those words, nor that tone you’re trying to take with me.

Yamahara would then say “Anyways.” With his warning verbalised, he would turn his attention to Yamahara, who was in the process of trying the transformation jutsu herself. With the hand seals completed, she transformed into Masashi himself. It wasn’t a perfect replication, be for her first try, it was significantly batter than her first attempt at a clone jutsu, which was impressive in itself. “I'm a lil more comfortable with this one,” the young girl said. Masashi would smile at her. “A very good first try, Yamahara. You don’t need perfection to pass, you just need to show that you can do it, and do it will enough to hold up to normal observation. Perfection comes with time and more practice.” He would continue to watch her progress should she decide to continue practising.

WC: 251
TWC: 2166
Hilltopony2
Hilltopony2
Citizen

Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:17 pm
Heichi notices the sudden tone shift in Masashi's demeanour, 'Do all the academy students become so violent after their exam, seems all of them go for an "I'll cut you" thing?' The boy thought, remarking on his time with Cole and his elder siblings. Heichi decides to drop the subject, looking at his fellow student, he witnesses her attempt a transformation, a near perfect copy of Masashi  all things considered, certainly better than Heichi's first few attempts.
 Heichi drops his own transformation and shoots a smile at Tane "Impressive, I see you practised this one" He exclaims cheerfully. 
 Heichi turns back towards their genin teacher, "Hey, Masashi?" the boy asks with a more innocently questioning expression now. "Do you know of any kinds of jutsu that have an effect on a person's biology, like say, bone structure and stuff?" Heichi's question was more out of honest curiosity than anything, but truly it mainly came from what he's seen of most of the other ninjas in the village. 'Just what causes one to develop such skills as to screw with their bodies like that, it doesn't exactly seem healthy, let alone useful' The boy thought to himself, keeping his quizzical expression as he looked at his now, rather stern, teacher.

(WC:209)
(TWC:1799)
Tane
Tane
Citizen

Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:37 pm
Tane smiles in relief. She actually feels... pretty good now! Aside from that she's very hungry, and the chakra exertion is absolutely not helping matters one bit. She releases the transformation and gives Masashi a brief bow. "Thank you, Akari-sensei," she says, before turning to Heichi. "It was nice seeing... you," she continues lamely, still not actually knowing his name. It's not like she's super inclined to learn, but still, embarrassing!

"I'd love't stay, but I need to get home to my aunt before she comes looking for me," she says, adjusting her sleeves and stretching her fingers. She has half a mind to transform again and see if she can hold it the entire way home, but the thought of running out of chakra and turning back in public? Completely mortifying. The girl brushes a few strands of hair out of her face and gives the both of them a short little wave. "Bye!"

If neither of the other ninja have any need for her she'll make her leave, heading on home to hopefully get a good hot meal and some rest, feeling much better about her prospects now.

--EXIT--

[190, TWC 2000]
[Claiming 10 stats, 250 words for Transformation justsu (with help), 250 words for Clone jutsu (with help), 500 words for Genjutsu Release, 500 words for mastering genjutsu release (lowering cost and removing hand seals), 500 words for Generic Sealing Technique.]
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 276150

Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:36 pm
Approved unless interrupted
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Click Here
Clan Specialty : -
Ryo : 35650

Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:50 pm
"Impressive, I see you practised this one" The male student says to Yamahara after her successful use of the Transformation technique. Almost immediately after, he turns to Masashi. "Hey, Masashi?" “Yes?” The Uzumaki male said in response. “Do you know of any kinds of jutsu that have an effect on a person's biology, like say, bone structure and stuff?" ‘That’s a very specific line of questioning.’ He thought to himself as he determined how best to answer the question. “I’m not familiar with any in particular off the top of my head. I would imagine you could develop different techniques that would modify your body’s composition. That would be more in line with medical techniques though.

It would seem that Yamahara was finished training for the day. "Thank you, Akari-sensei," She would say to him before turning to the male student. "It was nice seeing... you," she would say to him before addressing the two of them again. "I'd love't stay, but I need to get home to my aunt before she comes looking for me,"

Masashi would nod and smile. “No problem at all. You’ve made good progress so far. I imagine you’ll have no trouble at all with your Genin exam. Best of luck to you when you take it.” She would turn and leave after saying "Bye!" which Masashi would wave as she left. “I should get going as well.” He would say to the remaining student. “Unless there was something in particular you’d wanted to learn.” Should the boy not wish to continue the training session, Masashi would leave as well.

[Exit unless interrupted]

WC: 265
TWC: 2431

12 stats
2431 WC towards Chakra Scalpel (2431/4000)
Hilltopony2
Hilltopony2
Citizen

Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:49 am
"Hmm, medical techniques hunh?" Heichi pondered out-loud in response to Masashi's comment, "Well, not much else I can gain from that now, thanks anyway sensei" the boy said, his demeanour having perked up somewhat. 
 Heichi witnessed his fellow academy student fly off with a sudden start before deciding that it did seem like the time to leave. Heichi took a crouched position before giving an over the shoulder wave to Masashi "Thanks for the training sensei, I'll see you around" the boy remarked cheerfully as he proceeded to leap towards the further hills and outside the main training area.

(Exit)
(WC:100)
(TWC:1899)
claiming 9 stats
claiming no jutsus (Is that okay?)
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:01 pm
Sure. Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum