Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hilltopony2
Hilltopony2
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Where is everyone? Empty Where is everyone?

Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:52 pm
The hoshigakure Ninja academy was abnormally quiet as Heichi walked through it's halls, naught could be heard but the sound of his heavy footfalls. Heichi paid it no mind of course, he wasn't there for the noise, he was there for something to do, whether it be training or old fashioned studying, preferably studying though. He quickly pushed back a strand of hair that had come loose, and stopped outside his classroom door, with a deep breath he slided the door open and entered, what met him was a curious sight, The entire classroom was empty.
 "Aw c'mon am I that early?" Heichi said in an annoyed tone, before turning to the windows and realising the sun had only recently risen above the clouds, signalling it had only just become the morning. "Well, nothings gonna happen if I just stand here, might as well do something" Heichi looks up at the ceiling, gazing intently at the wooden beams strung horizontally from the ceiling. "That'll do" Heichi says as he doffs his purple flak-jacket onto one of the nearby desks before jumping on top of another. Heichi takes a crouching position before launching himself at the wall feet first, he focuses a small amount of chakra into the underside of his feet before sticking to the wall, he proceeds to take three steps vertically towards the beam before he looses focus and unceremoniously falls flat on his ass beside one of the desks.
 "Ow, okay, no one saw that, let's try again" Heichi says in a pained tone as he stands up and brushes himself off. Re-positioning himself on top of the desk he focuses his chakra in his feet once more and attempts to climb the wall again, he crouches down and once more launches himself at the wall. Quickly scurrying up the wall, he makes it a few more steps before once again falling down, at least this time land on his feet, with an exasperated sigh he repeats the process.
 About an hour or so later Heichi has finally made it up the wall high enough to grab onto the beam, he deftly swings his feet over it relaxing his grip and leaving him dangling with his legs closed tightly about the beam. "Okay, now for crunches" Heichi says in a rather breathless voice, as he attempts to perform said crunches while slowly dripping sweat from the previous excercise.
 While continuing the exercising motions Heichi asks out loud, "the heck is the rest of the class?" In complete disregard of the fact that class wouldn't be starting for at least half an hour.
Hilltopony2
Hilltopony2
Citizen

Where is everyone? Empty Re: Where is everyone?

Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:54 pm
OOC:
In regards to Hikari Namikaze's inquiry 

Hello, pleasure to meet you senpai

I don't know if this is the right way to do it, but apparently I haven't reached a "Post Limit" to reply to you. I don't know how to up the limit, or how to even do, literally anything on this system, but in response to your question, Yes, I did open this thread in hopes to attract some other Academy students or even Genin so we could Role-play, potentially even using it to explain how to do things with the site while still making it somewhat relevant to the Game-world.

I apologise if I'm taking up space and somewhat crippling people's immersion with this post, but I have no idea how to fix my limits yet.

Sincerest apologies: Yokamo Heichi
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:38 pm
Heya

So, Ill go ahead and see if I can pull some strings and see if I can get that removed for you, that being said, if a member of staff doens't remove that for you, I don't think the post requirement is that high to get that removed (I think only 5 or 10 post.) So it shouldn't be to long before you can remove that yourself. Anyways, when you make a thread and want people to feel free to join, please add the (OPEN) Tag in to let people know that you are open to having them join in!

We have a discord and skype chat, that if you want to get added to just let me know and I will get you in there. That being said, Ill drop a link and see if any of our Genin would like to jump in on this.

I'm going through some stuff IRL and also planing for Hoshi, so I don't know If I will be able to jump in on this thread, but if no one else does Ill make time for you

To any full mods that are reading this, Could you give Yokamo his colors and rank?
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:14 pm
It had been a long day with a lot on coles mind he had a big tournament coming up in the next few days. He was walking out by the academy as he passed by it everytime he went to the training grounds from his house. He figured that it would be a good idea to clear his mind. He normally didn’t like being up this early but he couldn’t sleep. Walking by the academy cole happened to glance into one of the windows to see a boy with blond hair try to walk up the beam in one of the classes before falling and busting his ass on the floor. Cole tried not to laugh as he remembered himself learning that jutsu. Except it was his father that had warmed their pool up with fire chakra to a boiling point and then made cole walk over it using the same jutsu or fall and get burnt by the water. The memory made cole shiver a bit before watching the boy try again and finally get it after a couple tries. Not too bad cole thought to himself as he watched the boy walk up the beam and sit down to start doing crunches. Maybe he is into taijutsu as well cole thought as he started to walk over to the window. It was at this time that he realized that he had no idea why the kid was even still their the academy wouldn’t get started with classes for at least another half hour and if he didn’t have one of the teachers that were always late.

Cole made it over to the window walking casually without a care in the world oozing confidence. Just like he was trained to do, and now he saw something in this kid that he liked. He wasn’t sure what it was just yet but the kid kept trying to get it till he succeeded, and that was something that cole could get behind. Walking up to the window cole would open it and jump in the classroom with the grace that only a taijutsu master could muster. With a smooth calming voice that matched his confident stance, he would speak. “Not bad my name is cole” he would tell the kid while leaning against the window next to the one he came in. he would wait for the boy to respond before continuing. “Tell me have you been in a spar yet or you still learning the basics. Because I was headed to the training grounds and was looking for someone to train with if your interested” cole would wait for the boy to answer.

If the boy agreed cole would take him outside of the building through the window that he came in through. Before leading him a little ways away from the building to the academy's training area where they practiced shuriken throwing and such. Cole would stand across from the boy and tell him “The first thing I learned is that you never truly know someone till you fight them. I'll teach you what you need to know to pass your exam and become a genin if you can impress me.” coles voice would lose a small bit of the calmness it had earlier while maintaining the confidence in it at the thought of getting to spar with someone.

(WC-560)
OOC: If you don't mind it makes it easier to put a link to your stat sheet in your signature. just makes getting you it easier and most people do it. If you have any questions just ask me at the bottom of your post in an OOC or you can PM me when it gets unlocked for you.
Hilltopony2
Hilltopony2
Citizen

Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:15 am
Heichi looks up(down?) at the boy who just entered, only having half heard him his face is rather quizzical, luckily enough he made out a few words, namely, 'spar, basic, train, fight, exam, genin'. It was that last word that had certainly caught Heichi's attention, as he promptly lost his grip on the beam and fell head first amongst the desks in a heap. "Aw Mooooe" he moans before promptly turning onto his stomach, pushing himself up and begin dusting himself off. "So you wanna fight or something?" Heichi asks of the newcomer, while smoothing back a few stray threads of hair. "This place isn't really right for that, we should move the desks first at least, then again, class will be starting any-" It was at this thought that Heichi finally noticed the clock, seeing it was still far too early for any sort of schooling. "On second thoughts it seems we have time" Heichi finishes dusting himself off, finally taking in the newcomer.
 The first thing about the other boy Heichi took in was his light blue hair, so light it would appear as an almost off white to the untrained eye, alongside that was his rather serious look, only somewhat offset by the boy's rather large grin. Both the boy's eyes and stance gave off the impression of not just a seasoned warrior, but an incredibly bloodthirsty one, no doubt a fight with him would end with at least a broken bone or two. A price that Heichi would be willing to play if indeed what he heard of 'exam' and 'genin' were involved.
 Heichi returned the boy's wild smile and eagerly extended his hand, "name's Yokamo Heichi by the way, also, what was that about Genin exams?".

OOC:
I have no idea how to get links or anything working, help please, I don't know coding
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:08 am
(Probably shouldn't post on here, but since you are having issues with private messaging.)

Code:
[url=http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t39917-yokamo-heichi-s-stat-page]Yokamo Heich's Stat Page[/url]

Go to your profile page (It should be under the R in the Naruto RPG logo at the top of the page.) and click find the signature tab and post that code in there. (Also, don't get discouraged if all of this seems confusing to you. The site is weird and we have alot of strange rules.)
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:36 pm
"name's Yokamo Heichi by the way, also, what was that about Genin exams?" The boy would tell Cole. “I said I could teach you how to become a genin and get out of this school if your willing to learn that is” cole would tell Yokamo. “Also Yoka it would be better if you just followed me outside don’t worry about the teacher ill take the hit for it. If they even show up” he would add shorting Yokamo’s name and adding the last part under his breath a little. He would motion for Yoka to follow him outside by lifting his arm to the open window that cole had come through. “Sliding through open windows or closed ones for that matter will be at the bottom of your list of bad things if you follow on this path of becoming a ninja” cole would add if the boy was a bit slow on coming over to the window.

Once Yoka was out of the window cole would slide back out the same way he slid. Before walking over to the academy’s training area and taking a spot roughly 5 meters from Yoka. “Before I teach you, you have to show me that you have the potential to advance beyond an every day shinobi, and rise above the rest to truly be special” cole would say pausing to rub his chin for a moment before continuing. “If I am to take you and teach you how to graduate and who knows maybe even get you as a student I need to see how you fight. I'm only going to say this once come at me with the intent to kill me or you will not impress me and ill vanish faster than I met you today” cole would not get into a fighting stance for the spar he was battle hardened with experience to spare with the life choices he had made. While the boy in front of him was still very much a blank canvas. Cole wanted to help the boy and maybe even help mold him into a powerful warrior, but Cole knew that his wants would not be enough and that the boy must show that he wants this and is willing to kill to get it. After all, that was the way of a ninja life. If you wanted to become powerful and take on the most dangers mission or defend you village than you had to be willing to kill. It was not a matter of opinion but a matter of fact one that Cole learned the hard way long ago.

Cole would stand there waiting for the Yoka to make his move so that cole could judge him on his form and help him learn.

(WC-461)
OOC: Sorry for the lack of editing with color and what not. wanted to get this out for you before i had to leave.
Hilltopony2
Hilltopony2
Citizen

Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:05 pm
Heichi eagerly followed the older boy outside, thoughts of officially becoming a Ninja being all the persuassion needed. Heichi watched Cole open the window before stepping through it to begin his walk towards the training grounds. midway through his talk about "Before I teach you" Heichi practically threw himself through the window immediately catching up to him. Strangely enough this didn't stop or even give Cole pause as he finished his little speech, from their it was a short walk to the training grounds, with Cole giving his ultimatum that he would only train Heichi (Or 'Yoka' as he had taken to calling the younger boy) if, with this beginning spar Hechi fought as if he was trying to kill Cole.
 They took a few steps apart, about fifteen to sixteen feet, before assuming their positions "Alright, let's get started" Heichi takes a stance with his right arm raised into an L shape with a slightly open palm, his left arm held closer to his body at a thirty degree angle with a similarly open palm, finished off with a rather squat stance. This stance is known to have only one opening at the front, that being the gap between the chest and stomach area, it is commonly used to focus attacks towards that point so it would be easier to intercept or block, the back however, is left completely unguarded.
 Heichi hardens his gaze at Cole, keeping his eyes focused to see if the boy had any plans to defend or at least dodge. Upon seeing the completely relaxed and otherwise simple state Cole was in, Heichi took in a deep breath and squatted further, before launching himself at Cole. The attack itself would be simple, by curling himself up into a ball and somersaulting before extending his feet forward delivering a powerful two legged punch with all his six speed and strength behind it.

OOC:
This the right way to do it, or did I screw up again?
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:54 pm
“Alright let's get started,” Yoka said as he got down into his stance before charging. Cole would stand his ground till he saw what the boy was going to do. When he saw the Yoka curl into a ball jump using his hands to springboard his legs towards cole in an odd attempt to perform a dropkick. Cole had to hold back a laugh he really is a blank slate he thought to himself as he took a single step to the right dodging Yokas dropkick. “Never leave the ground” cole would say while looking at the boy in the eyes as he flew through the air. Cole would then proceed to throw a downward angled punch aimed at the boy's stomach at a speed of 50 and holding back on the power enough were the worst that would happen is a few broken ribs. If the attack landed the boy Yoka would be ragdolled into the ground stomach first as he head and legs would soon follow him to the ground. The impact would be enough that he would feel it but not enough that it would leave any lasting damage on anything.

If Yoka didn’t get back up and try again immediately cole would tell “get up and try again this time maybe not come at me head first with no distraction or nothing. Use your head boy try making a clone to distract me or something. All you have to do is focus your chakra into your center while making the ram, snake, tiger hand signs then just let the chakra flow out of your body” cole would leave him with that bit of information to see what he would do while waiting for a second attack.

(WC-290)
OOC: yea much better
Hilltopony2
Hilltopony2
Citizen

Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:56 pm
The blow was intense, a strike that Heichi could only compare to that of a hammer striking an anvil, bending the metal lodged between. In this case, the metal would be just between the lower rib and his pelvis, luckily just missing his spinal column, or perhaps aimed specifically so it wouldn't touch on it.
 "Gyah!" was all Heichi could utter as he was quickly forced to the ground, a small spurt of blood escaping his mouth. From his otherwise flat position, stomach down, on the ground Heichi turned his eyes up at the still standing Cole, a blood flecked grimace on his face. Heichi vould feel both a mixture of fear and hate as the older boy started telling him to "get up and try again", This Heichi would do, but not the way Cole described.
 Heichi quickly duck and rolled forward throwing a few blind shuriken up at the older boy before stopping a scant few feet away. Heichi quickly performed a few hand seals in an attempt to emulate his sensei's fire release technique, ending with the bird seal he intended to shoot out a blast of pressurized air. What came out instead was a sound like air blown over an empty bottle and a further spurt of blood, it was at this point that Heichi's vision started blurring, his head felt somewhat empty, his hands fell to his sides, and he himself, fell forward.
 If Cole proceeded to check on the boy he would find Heichi's breathing to be difficult and laden with what sounds like fluid, a small stream of blood continuing to flow easily from his mouth.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum