Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 30%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 2%
2 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

State of Affairs

+5
Ryūka
Kyson
Komori
Shichiro Hashimoto
Nobunaga
9 posters
Go down
Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

State of Affairs Empty State of Affairs

Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:39 am
A storm was coming. Thick, grey thunderclouds were brewing off in the distance over the mountain range that surrounded Kumogakure no Sato. The musky scent of thundershowers hung in the air as citizens all to use to it closed shop, headed home and battened down the hatches. It's wrath could be seen, its rumbling rage heard, slowly approaching the hidden ninja village. The winds had already picked up, lashing and screeching as they cut through the emptied village streets, howling like a lone wolf in the night warning of things to come. This was no ordinary storm. No, this was a storm that could rock the village to its core, a storm that could shake it's very foundation and bring its structures crumbling to their knees. A thunderstorm that could leave it's mark on the village for ages to come. 

The first lightening bolt that would hit the village would not come from the storm but it came from the Kumo delegation that had been to the Kage summit. The spark of lightening and flash of light disappeared as soon as it had been created, leaving only those who it transported in its wake. No words were spoken for what came next was known to all members of the party. The usurpation of the throne was to be dealt with.  Removing his Anbu mask and strapping it to his waist, his cloak violently whipping in the wind, Suna's former aegis headed strait for the Kage's office as soon as his feet made landfall. Komori had a promise to keep and he would make sure that it was kept. 

The Hiyu knew not how the events about to take place would unfold or where he stood on matters. After all, this was not his home and he did not know if he would ever come to consider it his home. But it was Kyson's home and to that end he would try to serve it to the best of his abilities for as long as he felt he could. Kyson's image of where the village should be and his determination to see to its betterment were the Hiyu's current driving factor and motivation to follow the successor of the fallen Sand village. But now there was an opposition in play. Someone who at first Nobunaga viewed as untrustworthy and fickle. However during the short time spent with him at the summit, the usurper had placed his trust in Nobunaga and had shown some worth when standing up to the heresy of Hoshi's kid Kage. Despite his actions pre-summit, Komori had shown some signs that he was a man of honor, only trying to do what he thought was best. But, was there enough there for the Hiyu to determine if he was someone worthy of serving under. Time would tell. Where Maku came in all of this, who knew. He had been gone for a while but technically was still in charge for Kyson served under him. His absence did make for the possibility of a delightful twist.

Light rain began to descend upon the sleeping village as the beginnings of the storm's clouds rolled in over the village, the black clouds containing its full rage still yet to reach its perimeter. Making it to the Kage's tower by then, avoiding getting their clothes wet, the Hiyu lead the way up the winding steps to the office where Kyson would most certainty be as the mass amounts of paper work kept him secluded there quite often. Making his presence known by knocking on the door to Kyson's office and the room where Komori sat upon claiming the throne, the Hiyu would enter the massive oval room once granted permission and readied himself to face the impending storm.
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

State of Affairs Empty Re: State of Affairs

Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:11 pm
The weather matched the mood as the group moved in silence towards their destination. Every member of the party fully aware of the weight of the situation, the brothers had committed treason of the highest order and they'd made Nobunaga party to it against his will. Now they would fulfill his end of the bargain. Coming clean to Kyson man to man.

Walking in pace with his brother Komon reflected on what they had committed too, the village had long since been ignored by its leaders. The twins had practically risen through the ranks on their own, without direction or orders from any of the higher ups, and in the process gained the favor of the village they served. As he looked to his side to see his brother he couldn't help but be reminded of an old shinobi saying.

If they stand behind you, protect them.
If they stand beside you, respect them.
If they stand against you, defeat them.

The village was his to protect, His brother his to respect, and it was yet to be seen if the current powers of kumogakure would be his to defeat. Standing in front of the doorway he'd watch the brute knock on door, that could obviously use a bit of oil to cure its creaks.
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:28 pm
As soon as we return, I’ll make sure things are set right. That I swear.

With an extravagant flash of light, the trio appeared back home in Kumogakure. It appeared that Nobu was quite insistent on testing Komori’s honor. Luckily, the Hozuki was a man of his word. He followed the agent with a sense of casualness that did not quite match the weather. A faint smile adorned his face the entire way there. Even if he was not being led to answer for his actions, he would have done this himself, with or without an audience. Kyson was still a stranger, an outsider to the man. He had done well with managing the day to day activities, yet he was not what Kumogakure needed.

The village needed a proper kage. One who stood in front of the walls and challenged any would be opponents head on. Komori was one to laugh louder than those around him, to be more furious than an entire army. He was a larger than life persona who encompassed all extremes, for better or for worse. A figurehead for the village that raised him, a dazzling hero to prevent the citizens from seeing the cruelty of the world as he ushered in a new era for Kumogakure. A target for many to blame for Kumo’s past sins, a burden he was willing to bear.

One who fought for what he believed in. And now, he believed beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was the right choice for Kumo. He would lead this village to greatness or die trying. Komori entered a room which would belong to him. Should a man be sitting on the other side of the desk, he would speak firmly, “Kyson. We need to talk.”
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:55 am
He was just getting his belongings gathered as he was getting ready to leave the Raikage Chambers. His job as temporarily taking over had come to a close since Maku returned. So it was only right to leave the rest to him. It was a heavy work load that Kyson didn't have to worry about anymore. Having to take care of STORM and a entire village was a lot of work, but as a man you gotta do what you gotta. Getting his last few folders of paper work in order before he'd pick them up. Grabbing his black medium-sized book bag from off the ground and placing it on the table. Placing the folders neatly into his bag as he looked around to see if there was anything else he might be forgetting. He heard a knock coming from the entrance from the room. Assuming it might be his assistant, he was still surveying the room for any missing belongings.

His looked around to see what else he was missing. And he had almost forgot about his Bashosen Fan. It was leaned against the wall behind him, he would walk towards it and grab it. Of course not being able to fit in his bag. He would just hold it with his left hand as he rested it on his left shoulder.

His eyes never moved towards the door but he was still aware that someone was there. As the door opened, he'd continue to put his work into his bookbag. "Yeah, I'm just gathering my stuff real q-." Cut off by a voice he hasn't seen in a minute. Looking up towards the entrance, not 1 but 3 familiar faces he was not expecting to see. Kyson placed his bag back on the floor as he crossed both his arms and looked at the 3 shinobi standing before him. "Yeah.. yeah your exactly right. We do need to talk." He would say gazing at them. They were reports that they had left the village without permission or telling anyone. To be quite honest Kyson wasn't going to make a big deal out of it at first. But he knew something wasn't right when he found out Nobunaga wasn't present in the village as well. It wasn't like him to leave without telling Kyson his reasons. 

"So where did you three run off to? I guess just letting me or anyone know where you going just isn't a thing anymore, right?" Though he'd be sounding like a hypocrite since he did the same thing when he escaped Kumo to arrive at Suna. But he was only 12 at the time, he was just an immature kid that just wanted answers. But to see shinobi of such ranks do the same was a lot different. They knew the rules more than most people in the village. So Kyson stood there waiting for a reply as he stood to the right of the Raikage's chair. Curious to where the lot had been.
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:06 am
"Yes." Ryūka thought to himself, "A storm is coming. This can only mean one thing. Perfect day to meet the Raikage. I wonder who they are. No matter, I will impress them and demand to personally be given a mission by them. Then I will swear my allegiance to the Raikage, and tell them that if they ever need me, I'll be there. Wether it's a bunch of rogues, an old tyrant, a problem shinobi... If someone ever crosses them, if someone demands their Kage title from them, I shall be there to be a shield between them and the wanna usurpers. Let's see who I'll blindly pledge my life to... I wonder who this singular person is.".

He would tell the guards "I'm here for the meeting.". Confused by who is a messenger of whom, and who the leaders and the guards in this scenario are, the guards would hopefully let Ryūka in. If he managed to unknowingly infiltrate the room, hopefully everyone would think he was there to guard the other Kage. How could Ryūka know what would transpire here? He just simply walked in as if this was any other day. 

Surprisingly to him, there were 4 men in the room already, none sitting in the 'throne'. Two of them the Genin recognized, as he had met them before, even if for a short time. Ryūka would simply nod and move to a side, not to act like a guard (which it would seem like), but actually to wait for things to resolve so he can talk to the Raikage about the most pressing issue at hand... The comfort of the zombies in the forest. He would politely wait his turn.
Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:25 pm
As Nobunaga had hoped and assumed, Kyson was in the Raikage's office. It appeared they arrived just in time for he was preparing to leave. He stood at the desk, beside the vacant seat of the Raikage. How fitting. The seat of power was empty, waiting for its true master to take their place upon it. "Where to begin?" Thought the Hiyu as Kyson asked for an explanation. Nobunaga figured he would answer the question since the part about not informing Kyson fell on him for it was his responsibility to do so. Now that the four of them were in the room with the door closing behind them, Nobunaga would step over to the right, placing Kyson to his right and the brothers to his left, this way Komori and Kyson would face each other with no obstruction in their way. "My apologies. The brother's called on me for a mission. I had assumed that the mission got approved by you therefore the three of us left in haste. I should have not made such assumptions." Stern, calm and collected as always, the Hiyu's glance would slightly shift over to where Komori was standing on his left, letting him know that this was where Nobunaga brought forth the truth of the Hozuki's deceitful actions. 

Turning his attention back to Kyson, the Hiyu would continue "Once arriving to the Land of Iron, it was there that I learnt I was on no mission. No, we were in fact on our way to a Kage Summit, one called by the Mizukage." Not entirely sure on how the events prior to the summit took place concerning Komori assuming the role of Kage and finding Xyxer's letter, Nobunaga would only say what he knew to be true "Komori had decided to usurp the role of Raikage and fooled me into going to the summit along side him and his brother as a guard. The summit only just ended and now we find ourselves here." If Kyson had anything to ask Nobunaga, the guard would faithfully answer and perhaps someone else could fill in the blanks and offer more details where Nobunaga did not but with the most crucial information now known to Kyson, whatever came next would be up to the two Hozukis.

It seemed that coincidentally, someone had decided to come meet the Kage at the same moment that official business was occurring, matters that currently far out ranked the Genin that entered the building. However he would not be allowed to step any further within the building than the main entrance. There was no scheduled meeting taking place. The congregation of shinobi in the Kage's office was unscheduled and unexpected for to everyone in Kumo its happening was originally only known by the three who attended the summit therefore his words were lies. Due to this, the Genin was not permitted to make his way up to the Kage's office. He would have to wait here on ground level until what was happening above ended or come back another day.
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 35000

Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:35 am
Nobunaga was a blunt man, Komon had noticed it from the moment he had met the hulking figure, but it became ever more apparent in this room then it had at any moment before then. In a matter of seconds, and with little sugar coating he’d unveiled what had happened at the kage summit in a light that painted the brothers as less than honorable. Although, he guessed their wasn’t really a way to make usurping a throne seem honorable.

He’d lean against the back wall of the office with his arms crossed as he felt the tension in the air. It was quiet, like a calm before a storm and yet he couldn’t help but feel at ease. Everything the brothers had worked for was resting right in front of them, the truth was in the air and their was no denying it, no chance to turn back now.

He’d light a cigarette as he waited on his brother to speak, after all… This was his story to tell.

(Alex, I told you to skip me respond you lazy shit)
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:38 pm
Ryūka bailed.

[EXIT, WC:284 all towards Re-Katana (1418+284=1702/3000)]
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Ryo : 75700

Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:14 pm
Approved Ryuka~ <3
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:22 pm
Hearing Nobunaga's words, Kyson didn't even know how to react to the situation. It was the last thing he'd expect to hear. Not only did they lie to his subordinate and went behind the village's back. They went to a Kage Summit without letting anyone know and kept it to themselves. And to think he had requested them to be part of STORM. Putting his belongings down for a moment, Kyson would then speak. "So first, you not only summon my subordinate without letting me know, you lie to him and have him involved in your treacherous acts. And then you steal a letter from the village about a Kage Summit and decided it was smart to just keep it to yourselves and not let anyone know before you left.... So your first job as Kage is to go behind your own villages back and keep secrets from them?" 

The Hozuki said as he picked up his belongings again. Walking passed the trio, Kyson would head towards the exit. But right before he got there, he would stop for a brief moment. "Honestly, you can do whatever you want. But  your not a Kage in my eyes and I'll never take orders from you... Any trust I had in you.. consider it gone.. Can't risk my life for someone who goes behind his own people's back." He said as he flapped his trench coat and slammed the door behind him as he left.

(EXIT)

(TWC: 744)

Claims:
- 744 words  Split Second (A Rank) (-25%)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum