Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
20 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t44423-shin-s-stat-page
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 8500

Wolf looking upon a star (Hoshi) Empty Wolf looking upon a star (Hoshi)

Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:28 pm
Wow! Finally a genin! Okami held his new headband in his palm as he was walking down the busy street. It was a pretty big milestone for him. Back in Suna, he had worked hard in his classes and it finally paid off. He missed Suna though. He wished to be a genin their and not here. He wished for the heat of the desert that felt like home. He wished for the sand stone house he grew up in with his mother. Hell, the feel of sand against his bare feet felt nice to him. However, no matter how much he missed it, it wasn't safe their anymore and he needed to keep his mother in a safe place. Even though, she thinks she's protecting him, it's mostly the other way around. At least in Okami's mind.

The young shinobi was headed down to the training field. Ever since he became a genin, he hadn't had the chance to train yet. There was still so much to learn still. Unfortunately, as soon as he arrived at the training field, he realized that he didn't have any idea on what to train. They didn't really teach him anything like that in the academy. There was no use in turning back now. I guess i'll just hone my muscles and aim, Okami thought to himself right before sighing. He wished he had a mentor. Someone that could work with him one on one so he could know this kind of stuff. If not, he might get even more behind than people that he graduated with. 

Okami walks up to a wooden pole that had been placed there for shinobi to use for any means necessary. To start his self training session, the boy started kicking the pole with some side kicks. The THWACK of his kick were noticeable but nothing anybody would write home about. It was average, just like how Okami was an average shinobi.

WC: 325
Hoshi Kyouken
Hoshi Kyouken
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Wolf looking upon a star (Hoshi) Empty Re: Wolf looking upon a star (Hoshi)

Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:08 pm
Flashes of grass slowly moving around the forest were seen yet the person itself not. Their was a creature within the forest rapidly moving faster than the eye's could see and yet this thing turned out to be a person named Hoshi, Simply using his strongest technique to arrive towards the training grounds at the village at his fastest pace yet. Each and every swing was done with powerful force to simply get him arriving at his home village. 

The village itself started to become more familiar with Hoshi recognising stores and even people as he continued his normal route along the pavements ,Running at rapid speeds, which lead to the training grounds. The last time he was in this place was when he fought Ryuka in a powerful battle between the two. Yet as Hoshi arrived in the training grounds a familiar sound rung out to his ear's. The sound of someone kicking a wooden pole. It got him excited to actually train his own kicks for once on the wooden pole to the left of the person originally kicking. Though it may of excited Hoshi too much as he ended up kicking the pole at max power, slicing it in two with his leg... Accidentally breaking public property. "Uhhh. I really do need to hold back once in a while." 

Though he broke the wooden pole he realised the person kicking to his left is actually a genin given his headband and all. Though he didn't seem to have an actual goal in mind when kicking as each kick looked pretty sloppy. "Hey you there. Hate to break it to you but the kicks your doing aren't very potent at all. They may have some power in them but you should focus more on form. For now you would want to train your legs up [speed] Before you try using them as a potent weapon." Hoshi spoke to the genin with a goal to help him out for now. Hoshi liked helping out people like this, They had potential and he wanted to see it bloom. He even focused on his actual language used as to be more tutor like for once

"Where are my manners! I'm Hoshi Kyouken. Nice to meet you." Hoshi had a goal in mind talking to this genin, He wanted to be able to teach this genin the technique's he taught to himself. Just to make his life easier and all. "You seem like me when I was a new Genin. Simply put you want to learn some taijutsu but the academy barely focuses on them at all right? If so I can teach you some of the moves I've learnt like Iron Claw and the even more simple Inside to outside block." Hopefully this bright blonde looking genin would accept Hoshi's advance's to teach him. Though admittedly from the travelling he did into the village Hoshi's hair was more scruffy looking than normal but he should be fine enough to at least be assumed as a teacher.

[Wc-505]
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen

Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:48 pm
Okami's rapid kicks seemed to of attracted the attention of the forest dweller, Hoshi Kyouken. The mystery shinobi approached a wooden pole that was too Okami's left. The wolf boy watched as Hoshi also kicked the side of a wooden pole. Unlike the Okami's light thuncks, his made a CRACK sound as his wooden pole was broken into two. It caught Okami off guard and his eye's widened as Hoshi stated that he should probably hold back. 

Just then, the more experienced genin approached the newbie. He gave some advise for the wolf to take to heart. Okami got a bit flustered as he seemed to actually be paying attention to his kicks. "... They may have some power in them but you should focus more on form. For now you would want to train your legs up before you try using them as a potent weapon." Okami nodded as he fixed his pose and took another wack at the wooden pole. It made a much more satisfying sound as his leg made contact with the post. 

Hoshi stumbled to get his introductions in as he found it rude not to. He returned the introduction, "I'm Okami."  Okami bowed after introducing. He thought it would be respectful as he was about to teach him some techniques. All the names sounded excited and a lot of work. He was up for the task though. How else would he be able to protect the ones he loved. "Alright. Teach me your ways, Hoshi." He replied with a smile. 

Kyouten explained to Okami that he reminded him of his younger days as a freshie. Okami wasn't expecting that, he always thought he was alone in the fact that he wasn't blessed with an amazing clan ability that allowed him to be stronger or faster than normal shinobi, like himself. Maybe Hoshi had a clan ability and it made him like he was. Either way, Hoshi was offering to train him like a tai ninja, and he should be grateful. Okami put up his hair and readied himself for anything Hoshi threw at him. 

WC: 349
TWC: 674
Hoshi Kyouken
Hoshi Kyouken
Citizen

Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:50 am
It surprised Hoshi that the man named Okami in front of him was actually taking his advice to heart quickly, Even better he was ready to learn more from him in a flash. He loved every second of this as finally Hoshi had a partner to which he can actually teach his technique's, Instead of being a test dummy for the other jutsu's everyone use other than himself. "You seem eager. Then let's not waste any time and begin Hoshi's crash course to learning taijutsu! I think a good starting place will be the inside to outside block." 

This technique was one Hoshi was not really interested in that much, But it has come in handy in combat and could be useful to Okami for the time being so he might as well teach the weakest move first. "This move is a simple one. It's where you manage to block a strike using a rather deceptive motion." Hoshi demonstrates it as his hand curves almost from below his chest to his side to block. "Seems pretty simple right? It would be if you didn't also add the gimmick of open palm style and closed fist style." Once again Hoshi demonstrated these two styles by ending with either a closed fist, Or a grasping palm. "If you want to gain the speed advantage then open palm is the best solution. If not then closed fist will help you prepare for your next attack. Here I'll give you an opportunity to test. " He wasted no time to try very slow and light attacks against Okami. Slowly building up their speed and power until they were equal to Okami's.

[WC-276]
[TWC-781]
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen

Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:08 pm
The forest dwelling shinobi seemed to be pumped to teach now. He called it Hoshi crash course to learning taijtusu. It was goofy and it seemed to emulate the personality of Hoshi. It was inspiring to see someone like him to take time out of his day just to help a stranger like him out with learning tai jutsu techniques. 

First on the chopping block was a simple one. Inside to outside block. He first showed the deception motions, which were very river like. Calm and slow. Next was the open hand and closed hand concept. He first explained open hand. He said it was used for countering or intercepting attacks. Quite useful for cases like hand to hand combat. Although, Okami couldn't quite see it be used for anything else, can't quite use it on weapons or jutsu. Then there was the outside block. It was used for getting ready for you attack. Very simple counter and attack. 

Hoshi started slow, easy strikes and counters, strike and counters. Eventually, he got to the same speed as Okami. It was very ryhmic as he was learning how to do it. The pattern was easy to figure out and just continue to the counters. 

It had been a couple minutes before Okami broke the pattern and broke off. "Thank you for that. Is there anything stronger you could teach me? I think I'm ready to push himself." Okami asked hopefully. It was hard to believe that Hoshi was two years younger than Okami. I guess in the shinobi world, age didn't matter. It was experience. 

WC:264
TWC: 938
Hoshi Kyouken
Hoshi Kyouken
Citizen

Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:14 pm
Of course Okami would not be happy with a technique that simple. It was something even Hoshi wasn't sure about teaching. But now that Okami was asking for more Hoshi had no choice but to deliver to the new genin who was even older than him "Sure I'll teach you something more vital in a fight then. Their's a certain technique I've learnt through much practice." Hoshi wasn't sure if he should teach Okami this jutsu. It was powerful and it was something he was proud of being able to use, And yet he must forgo it's attachment of his technique and realise others made it and so others should use it as well. "I doubt you'll be able to completely master it or even use it for a long time. But it's something that will no doubt be useful for you to not only learn but master as well. It's called the seven heavens breathing method. It's something that only taijutsu fighters like you and I can master." 

With Okami standing next to him Hoshi prepared the unique two handed sign to activate seven heavens breathing, Reading himself for the force of the technique. The Seven heavens breathing technique "Unlike most normal jutsu this one has it's own unique hand sign and is focused on increasing your lung capacity, Whilst giving you immense power. So you should be focused when using it." By reducing the power of his demonstration version, Hoshi managed to use the C rank variant. Making his eye's become white and a yellow aura surround him. "This technique is a bit intense to start with but you'll probably get the hang of it. Usually one isn't able to get the eye's and aura prepared on the first go. But i'm sure you could get these today." 

In the meantime whilst Okami trained Hoshi wanted to also get his own personal training done. And so he halted the seven heavens breathing technique with another unique hand sign. "This is how you deactivate the technique. I will warn you it eats at your stamina and is only usable once per day really. Even if I lowered it's potency I wouldn't be able to use it again. So be wise with it's use ok?" with the final part of the Seven heavens breathing Method lesson completed, Hoshi could finally begin his own personal training. And so with a whisper of his voice he stated the technique he wanted so direly to master all of it's variations "First gate. Gate of opening. Open" In one feel swoop Hoshi's muscles became more defined as he became stronger and faster. 

With the first gate open Hoshi could easily throw punches he could barely manage at rapid and fast speeds and yet they were still lacklustre. The power was less then the seven heavens breathing technique, but comparatively it was easier to use as he felt as though he could be in this state for a while. But he needed to push his body and not simply give it a light push. If he was training he would need to go the extra mile and unlock the second gate. "Second Gates. Gate of Healing Open!" Yet again not much physical change occurred in Hoshi.

With this mode however Hoshi wanted to get some practice out using the split second technique along side the gates jutsu to test the speeds he could achieve alike this. But still their was more power and speed that could be tapped into. With one final Push Hoshi tried to open the Third gate! The air around him started to turn green and his muscles became tinted with red. Yet he released the technique before he could attempt the third gate. the way he was going would've been dangerous to continue and so stopping it would be the wiser decision.

Hoshi decided to look at Okami after moving at speeds beyond his reaction time and he simply smiled at Okami. "So how do you find the seven heavens breathing technique." Depending on the success or failure of the training Okami did would change the tone in which this is said. If a failure it would be a slightly disappointed tone. But if a success he would sound more upbeat and ready to even teach more. 

[WC-716]
[TWC-1497]

OOC:
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen

Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:17 pm
Okami's will, or just darn cuteness, seemed to have convinced Hoshi to teach him something stronger. He explained that it was called the Seven Heaven Breathing methods. It was so strong that only people of pure taijutsu talent could learn it. Hoshi said he could probably learn it but Okami still wasn't so sure, especially if they could only learn it. 

Now that Hoshi was done explaining it, he needed to preform it. Okami would watch with careful eyes to witness the special hand signs he uses, much different from the ones he was taught in the academy. He used the C rank variant, which was still pretty strong in Okami's eyes. Hoshi's eyes turn white like snow and his body was surrounded in a golden aura. It was beautiful. Hoshi then explained that it was intense, but still something he could handle. Okami hoped he was right. 

The fellow genin left Okami to work on the technique on his own while he went to train his own thing. The young werewolf took a deep breath. He weaved the hand signs that Hoshi showed, he easily memorized that. With the easy part out of the way, he went into the more challenging part. Okami took a deep breath in, he flexed his muscles. He felt an increase of power, but nothing too much. He held it as long as he could before exhaling largely. He tried to catch his breath. He felt it, but it still wasn't quite there. Okami repeated the steps again. And again he failed to activate the technique's amazing powers. 

Okami witnessed Hoshi use his Eight gates. 1 gate was just a boost in physical energy. Which he used the easily throw around punches. Then he pushed his body more, yelling "Second Gates. Gate of Healing Open!" Another burst of energy. It was very enticing to see this techqiue. He had never seen it before. Hoshi was still learning though, just like Okami. Hoshi still needed to learn, he wasn't a perfect genin like Okami first thought. It was a disappointing thought, it was inspirational. Okami never really thought of himself as much because he was always behind everyone else. This gave Okami reason to go at the Seven Heaven Breathing Methods again.

Okami took in a deep inhale, flexing. He felt it more this time. The aura surrounded the young Lycan. However it still wasn't enough and the genin had to take an exhale. 

Hoshi seemed to have finished his training because right after he came over and asked how he liked the technique with a disappointed tone. "Hold on. One more try." Okami said desperately. He weaved the hand signs again and took in a deep inhale. This time felt different, he felt he had more a purpose to learn this technique. He flexed like the other time. Suddenly, his eyes were white as snow and the same golden aura that surrounded Hoshi, surrounded him. Hoshi was right, it was intense at first. Okami let it go after awhile. "Woah...That was awesome." He said with sheepish pride.  

WC: 513
TWC: 1451
Hoshi Kyouken
Hoshi Kyouken
Citizen

Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:32 pm
At first Hoshi was sort of upset at Okami's failure too learn a technique of this scale, But of course he would. His physical strength wouldn't be capable of a technique like this yet "I think we should move on too a different tech-" This was ,rudely, interrupted by Okami actually being able to use the seven heavens breathing! (This required Okami to go from 10 strength too 20 strength so Okami must reach 20 strength within this time frame and when the training ends E.g 10 stats too strength.).

"Amazing" You managed a taijutsu on that level so rapidly! It took me much more time to learn that jutsu. Your doing pretty well if your able to learn something of that level as soon as you have done so! Though I guess the next things we can learn would be pretty simple, Though still valuable to a taijutsu fighter. The technique I'll teach you. Is the one called the iron claw. You grab someones face and squeeze tightly using the chakra points on your finger tips. This technique is pretty useful and i'll let you try it on me." Hoshi would end up standing straight and awaiting Okami's iron claw technique.

[WC-202]
[TWC-1699]
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen

Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:19 pm
Okami's face gleamed as he received Hoshi's praise. It was good to see hard work pay off. Okami didn't get much praise in his time as a genin, even his proctor was kinda just bored and wanted it to be over with. It made Okami feel like he didn't actually earn it, but he wasn't willing to go back to tell that to the proctor's blase face. 

That techique was still a lot of work, Okami was still trying to recover but Hoshi said to work on another technique he had in mind of teaching. He wouldn't object, the young genin wasn't about to let Hoshi down. 

This next technique was called Iron Claw. Hoshi stated that it was a simple technique that most taijutsu users knew, but still important. Hoshi explained it inter-workings, saying that the user had to have their hand on the victims face and squeeze tightly, applying chakra for extra increment. It wasn't very complex, like Hoshi explained, but there was one problem. Hoshi was willing to be come the training dummy for Okami to practice the technique. Okami couldn't willing hurt a close friend. He hesitated. "Um, Are you sure you want me to use it on you?"  

If Hoshi reassured him that it was okay to use it on him, Okami would slowly place his palm on his face, gripping the sides of his face. His finger tips were pressed into his skull. However, when he was about to use the technique, he held back, barely using his chakra in the finger tips.

WC: 259
TWC: 1710
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen

Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:25 pm
Okami noticed that position of the sun in the sky. It was nearly sun down. "Oh no, I'm going to be late! I'm sorry Hoshi sensei, but I have to leave." He bows in respect. "Thank you again." Okami says finally before disappearing with a body flicker, leaving only dust in his place.

WC: 55
TWC: 1765
EXIT
CLAIMING:
Seven Heavens Breathing Method (1765/2000)
8 stats
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum