Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Learning or something i dunno. (Open, NK) Empty Learning or something i dunno. (Open, NK)

Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:27 pm
Moku got up from his bed not sore but extremely groggy. He went to his kitchen table and grabbed a apple from the bowl he kept, then he walked over to toaster and threw in a bagel. As he waited for it to toast he sat down on the counter and grabbed a cigarette and lit it with the stove. The bagel popped up around thirty five to forty three seconds later. He grabbed it and walked back towards his table opening the butter container and trying it to make sure it was still good, his suspicion was warranted when he began to feel sick to his stomach with the taste of the butter. He throws the dish into the sink and decides to eat his bagel with cream cheese instead, smearing a thick glob of the cinnamon mixture onto his bagel. Then get sat at the table smoking and eating his bagel till his neighbor Mrs. Yen came over and checked up on him and giving him the news paper.

He heard the knock on the door and he got up groggily and opened it."Hello Mrs. Yen, how are you on this wonderful morning?" "I'm as good as one can be when they have to wake up and check on a misbehaving little ninja." then she would smile and tousle his hair as she handed him the paper and walked in before sitting down. "thank you Mrs. Yen it means a lot to my family that you come and check on me." Then he would open the paper and begin to read the events of the day before cheese festival. "hmm a cheese festival did you go?" "No i didn't, me and Mr. Yen were very busy. I must be going, see you tomorrow." Then Mrs. Yen would leave and Moku would get up putting on his nice blazer and a button up white shirt before his brown leather dress shoes. Then he would walk out the door and head towards the training grounds. As he arrived to the training grounds he saw several other young shinobi but decided that he shouldn't bother them and wen to the back corner putting down his briefcase and unbuttoning the bottom of his blazer. then he would start to do push ups slowly but very deliberately. He did 100 push ups then started to stand up his arms barely warmed up needed to be stretched before he did any real physical exercise. He did a few dozen lunges then started to do his arm stretches attempting to keep himself from ending up in the hospital again. The last two times he ended up in the hospital it was because of dehydration so he decided to take a drink so he opened his briefcase and got out his water bottle. He took out a drink and then put it away. The other time he was in the hospital because he kicked a tree so hard that his shin bone snapped then he went home and took a nap thinking it would get better.

Wc: 510
TWC: 510
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Learning or something i dunno. (Open, NK) Empty Re: Learning or something i dunno. (Open, NK)

Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:15 pm
Moku started to punch a tree as he had seen some other ninja doing in the training ground. as he did it he started to hum to himself and decide what he wanted to eat for dinner. Moku was feeling a pizza but he didn't know. As he got done with his punches he decided to go to Mrs. Yen's and see them. He walked to their home and stopped by a fried chicken shop. He got a 6 piece of Nashville hot chicken with extra pickles. then he finished walking to their house and knocked on the door.

"Hello Mr. Yen and Mrs. Yen." when they opened the door he would give them a big hug and Mrs. Yen would say "hello dear, have you come to see Mr. Yen." "Yes, i haven't seen him in almost a week and I wanted to ask him about some Tai jutsu." "Hey Mr. Yen! I wanted to ask you about something, are you free?" "Yeah Moku, come on down." "So Mr. Yen i saw this guy at the training grounds hitting a tree with like only one finger. What is the point of that some kind of joint strengthening?" "Well lets see back when i was a boy there was a very strong man named Maku who had figured out a technique called the Nukite or the finger spear. He could pierce things with his finger so to speak, its almost as if it was sharp instead of blunt." "Hmm, thank you Mr. Yen i don't know what i would do without you." Then he would give the old man a handshake and Mrs. Yen a hug before walking out.

As soon as he was out the door he lit a cigarette and walked towards the nearest grocery store. He got a tube of cookie dough and grabbed a bunch of free samples from Debbie. He went back to the training ground and started to eat a tube of cookie dough underneath a large oak tree. Thinking he was funny he punctured the tube of cookie dough with one finger. Then he remembered an episode of family guy where peter called cookie dough raisin sausage. He liked that episode so as he ate his tube of cookie dough he punched the tree again and again slowly going down in the amount of fingers he was using. From four to three to two to one. Then back up the scale to 5 then up and down what felt like a dozen times. he made a small indent in the tree in the shape of him fingers. He finished his tube of cookie dough and put the wrapper in his briefcase, then he drank a bottle of water and also put his empty water bottle into the brief case. He closed it and started to do a set of push ups and a set of pull ups, 10 of each alternating. Hoping for someone to come over and hangout with him while he was working out maybe they could do a bit of training.

WC: 511
TWC: 1021
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 3610

Learning or something i dunno. (Open, NK) Empty Re: Learning or something i dunno. (Open, NK)

Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:50 pm
Nekrun woke up another lazy day scanning the room to make sure nobody was there watching him while he slept or even trying to kill him. He thought he saw something in the corner of his eye but where he turned his head he saw nothing. Get up already! Nekrun would hear himself say in his head. He would proceed to swing his feet off the couch and sit up rubbing his eyes to stimulate his vision as he did another glance of the room around him to check one more time to make sure nobody was there. He would get up and eat some scrambled eggs for breakfast before heading out the door, today he was planning to start some more training. It was relatively humid out and sunny, even though Nekrun was in a black trench coat with other black clothing on he wasn't getting too hot it was just the right temperature out for a day of training. Nekrun had his scythe and the rest of his ninja tools/items. 

Nekrun would finally make it to the training grounds after walking for 5 minutes of boring thinking to himself and talking to the voices in his head on the way there. When he finally arrived at the grounds he saw a boy that looked the same age as himself sitting behind a oak tree. Nekrun would walk over to the boy nonchalantly, not trying to hide that he was there or anything like that. Nekrun would see Moku hitting a tree with one finger then two and onward once he got to five he went back down, then repeated the whole thing over again. He didn't seem to know much otherwise Nekrun knew he wouldn't be eating cookie dough while trying to train his fingers. Nekrun would then just for the kicks of it use the Genjutsu, Descending Hell Technique on the boy. A meteor would appear in the sky above them and it would be here by my next post. Nekrun would go up to the boy and tap him on the shoulder before pointing into the sky while saying "better get moving something big's coming fast" Nekrun would say this in a serious face not showing any sign of his amusement of his little joke on the kid. It didn't matter what Moku did Nekrun would just stand there as the meteor came down slowly but it would be here soon enough it was in no rush to get here and disappoint anyone with the whole thing about it not being an actual meteor and all that. "I'm just going to stand here and let it hit me" Nekrun would say to Moku as he looked into the sky and shed a fake tear hopefully giving more of a realistic feel to the whole thing, Nekrun continued to try to add more wc to this but couldn't think of anything. Moku would be able to feel the heat from the meteor as it got closer and closer by the second.

wc:505
jutsu used
Descending Hell -20 ap
ap remaining 104
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:06 am
As Moku is training his Finger spear some random man walks up. He says something about getting moving, "from what?" then he looks up and says " oh well probably that" Moku begins to run but notices that the giant meteor or fireball is following him. "Well shoot." he feels the heat as it descends towards him. "Why aren't you running?" Then i looked down at the cookie dough sitting in my briefcase, it isn't melting i think. It is incredibly hot but not melting. The dough Moku had figured out that it was a Genjutsu but dosent know how to release it. "Hey umm is this fake? The dough isn't melting." Then he would point to he dough. "I dont know how to release one of these." Then Moku would go back to working on his finger spear. He slowly worked on his one finger technique, the young boy still didn't know how big of an innuendo the technique seemed like, but some day a friend would probably explain the joke to him. "I'm Moku, What is your name? Do you like to play jokes on people usually?" Then the innocent boy would turn back toward the tree and start to drill two fingers into the tree, he finger joints had begun to hurt but he kept going. Moku wondered why the man had tried to get him to belie he was going to die, it seemed mean almost hurtful. He would ask Mr. Yen if people did it often as ninja.

Moku hoped they didn't but wouldn't be surprised if it was common practice for them to greet friends or fellow shinobi with practical jokes. Moku would ask the man if that had ever happened to him or what the point of it was. All while he thought this the man stood there and Moku felt the heat of the descending fire ball it was very real, had Moku not grabbed cookie dough he probably would have had a heart attack trying to get away from it. Moku probably wouldn't end up mad at the man it wasn't his way but he would try to make him understand why he was so annoyed. In the end Moku would offer the man some cookie dough with a smile. As the fire ball hit and he felt the searing pain of it upon him he would smile knowing he had figured it out, he didn't need to fight it would all be over soon.

As it landed he says "ka boom" then it all goes away and Moku is left sitting there with the man who had put him though that ordeal. "That was something alright, nice work." As he sat there fully out of things to do or say Moku felt hungry and his fingers would ache from creating the divot in the tree. He would drive his fingers into the tree one last time before saying "What now eyy?"

WC: 490
TWC:1511
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:05 pm
Nekrun would watch as the boy started to run from his sick joke, Nekrun almost started to smile although it wouldn't matter since his mouth was hidden by his mask. Nekrun saw the boy turn around and notice his cookie dough before noticing the whole thing was a illusion. Nekrun would start to laugh before stopping abruptly at the boys question. 

"I'm Moku, What is your name? Do you like to play jokes on people usually?", "I'm Nekrun Uzumaki, and I just thought it would be funny to play this joke this one time", Nekrun would think of a better explanation but realized he had no good excuse he decided to leave it alone. Nekrun would watch closely as the boy continued with his "training", it seemed odd that anyone would tell him to do this for training or that he would even do it in the first place. Nekrun would continue with watching as the boy continued his training before stopping and offering Nekrun a piece of cookie dough to which he happily took and consumed the cookie dough, it was great. "Thank you, I didn't mean to scare you it was just suppose to be a joke" Nekrun was surprised that the boy even tried to give him anything after the "joke" he did. Nekrun would continue to listen as Moku said "ka-boom". Nekrun would guess that at this moment the meteor hit the ground disappearing the instant it touched the earth without a single sound or movement of it's surroundings.

Nekrun would continue to pull out a apple and eat it whole, enjoying every last bit he could taste before swallowing it and trying to give one to Moku seeing if he would like to take one. If Moku declined the apple Nekrun wouldn't think much of it other than he probably didn't like apples or didn't want one at this particular moment, although if Moku accepted the apple Nekrun would be content with giving it to him and showing that Moku already trusted Nekrun by taking food from him after just meeting him. Nekrun would hear the next part come up "what now eyy", Nekrun really hadn't thought of it much although he did want to do some training while he was here he decided to let Moku choose, "I do not know what do you wanna do, I'll let you choose" Nekrun would wait for the answer anxiously it was already quite hot out and it was just about noon now although the shade of the tree helped with the heat the air was still warm enough to make him start to sweat. Nekrun would pull out his scythe and start striking another nearby tree only about 1 foot away form where they were currently standing. Nekrun would keep cutting down the sides of the tree until it fell over and hit the ground with a thud also leaving a mark in the dirt as the tree was quite heavy and big, Nekrun would then turn to Moku seeing if he had a answer yet.

wc:511
twc:1016
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:36 pm
"Hi Nekrun, Oh ok as long as you don't go around doing this to other people. Why did you come to the training ground today?" He would keep drilling his fingers into the tree beginning to create a rather sizable divot in the tree. As the man took his cookie dough from Moku he remember the time that his grandmother has let him bake cookies with her. That was one of the only fond memories he had of his grandmother usually she was rather distant and cold but that day she was affectionate and kind. The man or Nekrun as Moku now knew him offered him and apple. Moku took it but decided to play a bit of a joke on his own. Instead of starting from the side of the apple Moku would take a bit from the very bottom and begin devouring the apple stem seeds and all in roughly ten bites. "MMM good, Thanks." Then Moku would ask him what he wanted to do, he told moku that he could choose. "Hmm well we could spar or if you have any techniques you feel that i should learn?" Then if the man suggested that they should spar moku would put away all of his stuff and grab out a kunai and jump back 10 meters. If he suggested any techniques then moku would sit there and wait for him to explain the techniques or demonstrate for him. If the man didnt answer him for some reason Moku would walk back to his mother and fathers as tonight was the day he was supposed to visit them. Sadly he had skipped the week before so they would be breaking a statue tonight. He guessed that they would break another one of his early statues, ususally they didnt smash the ones he made after he had practiced for a while. Moku guessed that they dont like to break the better ones because they might be worth something.

WC: 328

TWC: 1839
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:32 pm
Moku, would get bored of the mans silence and decide he should leave. He would pack up all of his tools, and put his suit coat back on. Then Moku would begin to walk away as the man stood still, He would walk right past him towards the downtown. He would grab a a blanket and get a package of doughnut balls. Then he would walk to his parents home and knock on the door. As they open the door Moku would say "Hello, Mother, Father." Then Moku would walk in and sit down away from his family. Then would smash one of his grandfathers statues.

"Well that wash horrific." Then Moku would get up and walk home, lying on his couch and beginning to cry as he watched the mental video of his grandfathers statue being smashed. Then Moku would get up and walk to his bed. Taking off his shoes and lying in the bed for hours before falling asleep thinking of his grandfather.

TWC: 2005

Claiming 10 stats, and rank C of Nukite, The Spear Hand. Then Gen release
Hayate
Hayate
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:17 pm
Bobby-Hill chan exit, stats, and jutsu approved on the condition that all stats from this and THIS go into str to get it to 20
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen

Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:22 pm
Nekrun watched as the other boy walked away slowly and didn't try to stop him one bit
[exit]
wc:17
twc:1033
claiming Temp Paralysis (1000/1000)
putting the other 33 towards the same jutsu's mastery (33/1000)
and 5 stats

Last edited by Nekrun Uzumaki on Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:50 pm
Do you want to claim stats as well?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum