Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 30%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 2%
2 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

There You Have It Empty There You Have It

Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:45 pm
Another day after completing work in the Raikage's office. The young Hozuki had just finished all the paper work that needed to be done. With his Bashosen fan resting against the Raikage's desk right beside Kyson. A legendary weapon that was created by the sage of six paths. Whatever that meant; He was still clueless to all of it and didn't really quite understand it. But he was still doing research on it and trying to find clues. It was rumored to be able to use all 5 elements. But he never had the time to try it out for himself because of the work load. 

He then would organize all of the papers on the desk in front of him. And make sure everything was in orderly fashion for when his assistant came to pick them up. It was a late afternoon and Kyson had finished work early. So he thought he might clock out a bit earlier than usual. It was difficult at first handling STORM and making sure the village was running somewhat orderly. After a year of doing so, it started to become more and more routine for him. So late nights of working seemed like nothing to him after doing so for a long time.

Hearing the door open, Kyson already assumed it was his assistant to pick up the paperwork. Showing himself as he walked in, "Oh, so you finished everything? Your getting better at this everyday I see." Shrimp said. He had short black hair with a all black robe, black pants and sandals. As he picked up the finished paper work to deliver it to wherever its destination was, Kyson would speak before he left out. "Just doing what I gotta do. Take the rest of the day off Shrimp." Kyson said. Sitting back in the chair as all his work was finished.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

There You Have It Empty Re: There You Have It

Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:23 pm
Leaving the sick bed of his friend Maku moved through the kage building.  His time working had been almost nilche over the past couple months, Kyson standing in for the majority of his affairs, which suited him well.  

His friend on the other hand, the chakra of the beast he sought to claim had not exactly sat well within him.  Even before the beast Youka has gone down a path of the macabre that most would have surely already coincided too.  Instead his friend, had soldiered through with a divine faith Maku both found laughable and admirable.  His brother would have been more apt to handle this, but he wasn’t here, or anywhere..........Akihana...........her very existence seemed to have winked away as well.........the ones you hold the most close, are the ones whose leave weighs heaviest.

Trudging up the stairs Maku would deftly make his way to the main office.  His white robes billowing behind him, a gift of red fur peered over his shoulder as the chakra beast lay perched.  It’s body’s snugly fit down his robes leaving Maku with two heads, one a smiling blonde, the other red and wild.......together it brought balance.  

Activating and then deactivating his robes Maku passed through the wall, completely avoiding the attention of the leaving attendant.  His movements fluid and full of assurance, he parked himself in a chair across from Kyson who held the position of authority.  No matter Kyson’s response.  

Reaching he would grab the decanter of dark amber pouring into a glass that he insisted sit at the right corner even in his absence.  Perhaps for moments just like this one.  “Kyson my man, hows my village?”  He would ask, expecting a full report on the affairs he had been left out on while playing Nurse.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:41 pm
After his assistant left, Kyson sat back into the same chair his past predecessors were in. He watched his assistant close the door behind as he just stared off into space for a bit. Thinking about heading out the door himself, just as he was about to get up. The young Hozuki's eyes had widen. An unexpected sight he hasn't seen for quite a while. He let off a smirk as his face slowly went back to normal. "Well look who it is. The man himself." He said to Maku, who he haven't in about a year. It was surprising he'd come back so casually as if he never left for so long. But better late than never he guessed.

Asking how his village was doing. He let off a light sigh as he remained laid back in the chair. There was a lot that had happened since Kyson took charge for the time being. he didn't know where to start. "Its maintaining, to say the least. A lot has happen since you left... people panicking, nervousness, wondering who will be the next person in power. But it's calmed down a bit since then." He would say in response. But all in all things were going smoother than he thought. He was doing the best he could since he was someone who came from a village they recently taken over. Even though he was born and raised here, the village still looked at him a bit differently.

"What about you my guy. What have you been up to?" He would ask. Surely he it might be a long story. Kyson wouldn't really mind if he didn't want to explain it all. But nonetheless he'd still ask because he was curious.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:02 am
After making it to the Raikage building Royalty saw the looks on people's faces as he walked by. It was no mistaken but it was the look of fear. Roy had no questions about it however. Kumo had been in a... weird space if you will. The frequent change in leadership could take a chunk of that blame. But most of them were civilians that hadn't known any hardships of the actual shinobi life. Why did it look like a ghost came through here.

As he neared the chambers, he had seen Shrimp leaving the premises. His attitude had been frantic, as always. Kyson really needed a new assistant because this guy wasn't it. First of all, his name is Shrimp. If that wasn't a red flag then Kyson's judgement needed to be knocked back into shape. Shrimp didn't notice Roy when the two were crossing paths. Whether he remembered his face wasn't too important.

"Aye buddy," Roy would say. Shrimp was immediately startled by his voice. He flinched slightly before replying. "Ah uh yes. I remember you, you'r...." Royalty had cut him off. He wasn't interested in conversation with the man. "Is Kyson present in the office?" Shrimp took the hint and just answered. "Oh uh why yes. But at the moment he's..." Cut off once more, Royalty went about his way. "Yeah yeah, thank you kindly." Roy wasn't in a rush but being in Shrimp's presence for too long felt like his coward cooties would rub off on him. 

Finally reaching the office, he walked right in. The first thing he noticed was Kyson's voice. It seemed like he was asking a question. Turning his attention to Maku, he instantly recognized him. Hardly could he remember the last time he had actually seen this man. He believed it to be all the way back before the commute to Hoshi. God that was so long ago. Feeling as if he disrupted a conversation, he spoke out. "Kyson.. and the New Former Old Temporary Permanent Raikage of Raikages. Been a long time since you killed Koroshi. Might I say, you made him look small." Royalty seemed so content for some odd reason. Maybe because of the fact Kyson had told him about their relationship. It seemed like Maku and Kyson were two ol' pals having a chat about lost times.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:22 pm
His hands quickly poured the liquid which was closer to the rim than normal civility allowed.  Picking it up, and leaning back he would drink to near half way down the cup before setting it down, sliding to Kyson clearly expecting him to drink.  The fire raced down his esophagus, the alcohol making friends with his hemoglobin as it quickly rushed to his blood.  A powerful concoction that bore inspiration from Youka’s alchemical poisons.

Listening to Kyson he would merely shrug.  “Playing Nurse I suppose......but I think that time is coming to a close, one way or another.” His eyes presently were bright blue, and seemed to tinkle with a joke that was known only to him.

Before Kyson could speak again however a third party entered the room.  Leaning back Maku dropped his head on his. Shoulders to look upside down at the newcomer.  “O I don’t know, he looked pretty big to me.  Makes for a better target I guess”. He drop the chair and his head would snap back up looking at Kyson.  

“Have a seat...” He’d say waving lightly.  “More details my friend, I hope you don’t treat your lovers with such a lack.  Find the crevices....”. At the last word he would wink giving Kyson a gaze he’d given many at the bar near the end of the night.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:09 pm
Watching as Maku poured his drink, he wasn't really a drinker himself. But he was a social drinker, it wouldn't be the first time he had a drink with someone else. As he saw the bottle slide across the table. Grabbing the 6 inch glass that was already on his desk, he would pour to about halfway and immediately taking a sip. because he wasn't really a drinker, the taste always catches him by surprise. He gave his head a slight shake as the drink rushed down. He stated his reasoning for being away, playing nurse obviously meant he was taking care of someone. It seemed a bit personal, so he didn't bother asking for more details. But just then, an unexpected visitor had walked in. Wasn't the first time he walked right in, he was one of the few people he really didn't mind since the two have so much history together.

After the two spoke, he had some important information that's been bothering him for a while. Waiting for Royalty to take a seat, but if not he would continue anyway. "But anyway, there was something weird that went down at the country borders not too long ago." He would say to the two. It was important information mainly for Maku since it kind of related to him a bit. "About a month ago, there was rumors of our shinobi going missing around the borders. So I decided to send a 3 man squad to investigate it. After about a week or so, they still hadn't come back. So I assumed the worst and that they went missing. So instead of sending more men, I decided to go check it out myself. But..." He said as he took a little pause. Playing with his drink as he just slightly shook the cup back and forth.

"The person responsible for the missing ninja turned out to be one of our shinobi. I thought he might have stolen the headband, but it was crossed out and he announced himself as one of Kumo's famous Gold and Silver brothers. He was the gold brother since he had goldish hair and his brother I assume silver. But his name was Kinkaku and his brother was Ginkaku. But during our fight was when it got interesting. He used some dark red chakra cloak that covered his entire body. At the time it was just a hunch, but it felt just like the chakra coming from your 9 tails. But I didn't want to think about it too much at the time since ya know.. he was trying to kill me. But I thought for a moment it had to do with you being missing since he had similar chakra." He said as he explained his battle. That cloak was something he never experienced before and was powerful for someone who wasn't the jin of that tailed beast. Which made him wonder just how strong these creatures really are.

"But long story short, after defeating him in battle. I went to the library to do some research and apparently hundreds of years ago the two brothers attempted to catch the 9 tails but got swallowed up by the beast. They spent about 2 weeks inside the 9 tails and because of that they gained some of its powers. Sounds silly I know, but it definitely was the same chakra as the orange fox you keep around." He said as he finished the story. He felt responsible for sending those shinobi to their deaths. But like it or not that was all apart of the job. He wanted to send more men to look into it, but he didn't want to see anymore deaths because of him, so he took it upon himself to go out there. As Kyson looked towards his right with his Bashosen right next to him.

"Oh yeah, he did drop this fan after killing him. Apparently its some sacred weapon from some god-like ancestor called the sage of six paths. I have no idea who that is or what it even means but it sounded important I guess. I never actually used the weapon since I've been busy. But that's basically everything that went on." Finally finished speaking. He was patiently waited for their reply. It was a lot that happened but he felt like Maku needed to know since it had to do with his pet tailed beast.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:32 pm
Royalty's weird greeting was also responded to with a rather weird statement. He thought nothing of it as the man would look back over to Kyson. It looked serious. The Yuka knew because Kyson didn't greet him as he once would. No matter, it didn't bother him. As Kyson began speaking again, Roy walked over to the two and pulled up a seat. 

The story of this bout had previously been told. Roy knew subtle details but not too much. This was his time to get the full story. When he had mentioned about the nine-tails, Roy could see the furry head through his peripherals. Must be snug in that robe. A whole furry animal just rubbing against you. It has to be nothing short of sensational.

The Ginkaku and Kinkaku story was a small shock to him. Such a story felt hard to believe but if he had a similar power to the 9-tails then it wouldn't surprise him. Roy was curious to hear Maku's response to all of this. Not really knowing much about his personality, it would be interesting to learn about. Maku had not seen much of Roy either since the commute to Hoshi. Roy had considered his retaliation to a barge in like this but decided he does whatever anyways so that really wasn't much a debate. The floor was on Maku now. 
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:25 pm
Listening to the story he would watch Kyson for the signs of a liar.  He wouldn't be the first to exagerate a missions details.  However, as hard as he looked for the tells, he was left wanting.  To bad, he could have embelished a little.  "Well then......that is intersting."  He would consider the story, and look over at Royalty who opted to not engage in this particular story.  "May I?"  He would ask as his hand already reached for the fan.  He wasn't really used to waiting for permission, though his manners hadn't faded as such.  

Gripping the fan he would stand, the Kyuubi making a guttarel sound as its cackles rose slightly.  It had started this at the initial mention of the brothers, and only seemed to be more agitated.  The fan was rather large, and difficult for Maku to wield, far from a simple sword or flute which were weapons of choice.  Raising it he would allow the creature to sniff it, after it did it gave Maku a knowing look before snuggling back down.  Giving a smirk and a small shrug, Maku would vacate the seat.  

Stretching slightly, he would begin to relax some constraints.  While his chakra had been far removed from being repressed it had also not been exercised in some time.  Shaking out the dust there were slight flares of rose tinted gold energy coming off of him.  At this the Kyuubi jumped off onto the desk.  Its nose dipping into a glass taking a lick of the amber liquid.  

"Things of legends.........I had one of those once..........Lost it, what a shame.  You are lucky my friend, but lets see what you really have........."  A wicked grin formed as even more energy seemed to bleed off of his body.  With a flick the fan opened up.  Cracking his neck, his hands gripped the fan even tighter, and he began to pour his chakra into the item.  As he did, he could feel the hunger of the item.  In his mind the idea of pouring water into a cup without a bottom came to mind.  No matter how much chakra he pumped in, it simply asked for me.  To Royalty and Kyson, they would surely begin to feel his display of power, Maku's hair even seemed to quaff during.  His face would also show pure enjoyment at the exercise.  

His body would seem to begin to crackle, as his chakra levels would continue to increase.  His whole body seemed to become made of chakra, a being of energy..............and still he poured more into the item.  The glass of liqour would shatter, the amber liquid pouring over the desk at the pressure in the room as Maku fed the creation of the sage.  Raising the fan up he would look over at Kyson and Royalty, his eyes glowing and crackling with energy, giving them a wink.  Turning and looking towards the window, he would take a step forward as his whole body twisted with the effort of swinging the giant fan.  As he did all of the chakra that had made up himself would seem to flow towards the fan.  Tracing across his body, to his arms, and then to his fingers, before flowing into the fan.  

The results.......made a boom bigger than he had anticipated.  A torrent of flame erupted from the office blasting through the wall, and causing the entire building to quake.  The geyser of fire spread across bringing a bright light than many had seen to cover the sky flying forwards for some ways before it dissipated.  The left behind energy had caused several documents to erupt in fire, and had even caused Maku to have to pat his should to put out a small ember.  Dropping the fan at the apex of the swing he'd let it clatter to the ground besides the desk.  "I like it....."  is all he would say as he turned back towards Kyson, smiling still though drenched in sweat.  

(Chakra via sensing would be at 300, Mostly ofc all done for aesthetics)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:16 pm
As Maku reached for the Banana Palm Fan, Kyson nodded giving him permission to wield. Though he was probably going to grab it anyway. It wasn't weird for him to examine it since the sacred weapon and something to do with his fox. Kyson just sat back, took a glance and Royalty. Then made his vision back towards the Raikage. His chakra was as strong as ever as he began to exercise it and flaunt it. He stated he had his moments with enemies from the past and historic figures. Pouring more and more chakra into the weapon, he began to think he might have been going a bit overboard. But that's just who we was, everything he did was over the top. But seeing his chakra flare with fiery streams of energy, it reminded him of that day. The day that changed him completely. 

The young Hozuki was still unaware why he was doing this. But a part of Kyson was still upset with himself. He was not the same shinobi he was a year ago, he had grown smarter and got stronger since he rejoined Kumo. But one thing for sure, after all of that training and understanding the world before him. He was still on another level he couldn't reach. It was like 1 more door that was between the two and he just had no way of even getting in. But Maku was just pouring more and more chakra out until his body was completely surrounded with energy. Watching the lightshow he was performing on the sacred weapon. things started getting a bit serious when the entire Kage building began to shake. Holding on to his chair as he felt the room was about to tilt, things were starting to get out of hand. Just when Kyson thought things couldn't get any worse. The small stack of paper that was on the desk, the work he was working on all day. Suddenly erupted into flames and turned into ashes. Kyson took a look at it and his face was just filled with shock as his mouth was wide open after seeing them burst into flames.

There You Have It Tenor10

"T-t-the paperwork... I was working.... all day on.... they were important." Kyson said as his face planted on the table facing down. He spent all day working on those documents only to have them burned right before his eye. He was speechless at the moment and didn't know what else to say. A few seconds after, Maku would drop the fan and the words "I like it.." was all that came out of his mouth. And that's all you had to say? Kyson thought to himself as his hands and face was still planted on the desk in front of him.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:02 pm
When the fox had jumped out onto the desk, Roy knew something was up. Nothing to fret about as he doubt it was an attack, he watched Maku when he went for the fan. Kyson had made it seem like the fan was some sort of mythical item. When Maku had grabbed it, he knew it was gonna be a whole lot of gang shit. 

The ground rumbled, the building stuttered, his chakra ascended passed Roy's more than four-fold. It was some devastating levels indeed. The last time he had seen something like this was the very day he and Takeo had arrived in Sunagakure. His arrival was all too noticeable with a figure made from chakra bleeding its image into the sky. The second Maku twisted his body to unleash the force of the fan, Roy gripped onto his armrests. It's not like he and the chair couldn't fly away at anytime though. Oh he showing off off, Roy would say in his head. In the words of the legendary Beyblade, Maku definitely let it rip.

Harsh flames. That's all that you could see outside of the window. As Kyson freaked out about the paperwork, Roy laughed. He knew Kyson was a bit relieved anyway. It's not like Kumo is a friendly ally to others. How important could they really have been? The second Maku put it down, Roy released his grip on the armrests. The people in the Kage building could be heard screaming and rampaging downstairs but this was expected. When Maku uttered those words, the mood settled down a bit.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum