Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Look at me King - Page 2 Empty Re: Look at me King

Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:10 pm
Roy was wondering if Kyson would actually know a place. Haven't been in the land of the Clouds for quite some time, the land wasn't a familiar to him as it were for Kyson. The Hozuki was actually born and raised here so it was no secret that he'd know somewhere. Royalty followed as he should. The two were no longer walking side by side but a little ways behind one another. He was being lead after all.

"The brains? Aw stop acting brand new. Let's not forget you were the one that told me to cut the hair. Look at me. I can actually see clearly. Why'd you think I lost my solo match in the exams." Royalty was laugh a little louder than usual. It was half sarcasm and half jokes. Anything to keep the mood light.

Walking through the mountains certainly wasn't an easy feat. The terrain was harsh which explains why Kumo was so hard to find. He started to think about how fantastic it were for the main villages to be hidden in different terrains. Quite interesting.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:29 pm
The two were walking and having the usual brotherly conversation. They were not too far from there destination. In fact, they were about a minute away. It would be a lot different then the terrain they were strolling through at the moment. The Jasmine fields would be up ahead and it would go on for miles. "So that's the excuse your going with huh. Makes sense." Kyson said with a good laughter. Still remembering his exams and Royalty's fight. But then he started to remember the tragedy that had occurred. He would stop walking for a brief moment. "Those exams were something else. Sadly, the person I fought in the exams was killed in battle not long after we got here. Konoha has been taken over by Kirigakure." Kyson would say to Royalty as he began to start walking again.

He knew Royalty wasn't aware of this information since Kira was the one who told him.Sal had died in combat, though he didn't get the exact details. And he didn't want to pressure her to keep speaking on the matter since they were lovers. So he just left it alone. She was the only that was able to get in contact with him. Though Kyson and Nobunaga was probably the only few who knew that they have been taken over. The two villages in alliances have been taking over by an enemy. It seemed this world showed no mercy. Which was why he is a lot different then he was when he was in Suna.

"But anyway, there's no reason to be sad over it. They told us stuff like this in the job description." He would say as they were now approaching the jasmine field. The place was still a nice chill spot. It was a different scenery than the usual hidden cloud scenery. So it was good to see something a bit different for a change. As he kept walking through the heel-high fields. He would stop and turn around to look at Royalty if he was facing him. "So what was it that you wanted to show me?" 

Eager to see the results of his training. Kyson wanted to see it with his own eyes just how far his best friend had come. He went through a hard time over the years. So he's excited to see he was back and ready to get things rolling. He knew Royalty's combat style was up close and personal. Kyson was just the opposite; Sticking to range tactics. But he had made up for that weakness and was able to make sure he could perform well up close and personal as well. The young Hozuki would cross his arms and await for what Royalty had in stored.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:22 pm
Arriving at the jaded field, Royalty did a full 360 as he looked around. This was a nice open field in which they could do whatever they pleased. Here, there were no people or structures around to get in the way. Kyson made a joke about the exams. It was pretty funny. Royalty smirked at the rebuttal. It was a shock when Kyson said he opponent had lost his life not too long ago. As sad as it was, that's how the shinobi world was. 

Now hearing about Konoha's takeover, that's what really threw him off. Roy had been to the Leaf two times. One time was just passing through the Land of Fire. It seemed like a stable place when Koroshi had sent them there for a mission. Kyson was nonchalant towards the fact. The shinobi world made people null.

"So do you think we have to worry about Kiri? They're way closer than when we were in Suna." Royalty was worried slightly but he chose to not let him bother him too much. Knowing there were other villages out there, Kiri was the most mysterious. Roy had never been to Kiri so he couldn't speak on anything or anyone there. Fear what you know.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:14 am
After telling Royalty the news about what's basically been going on lately. His reaction was expected, ones we used to be allied with were taken over just like us. Royalty asked if Kumo should be worried about them. "Yeah of course, but we just can't get too careless. Getting too comfortable will only leave us vulnerable." He would say in response. But he didn't want to go on about the subject too much. Didn't want to make the two worry too much. But hopefully this would spark something between the two and have them realize there can be a war cooking up soon. 

Kyson would ask the same question he had asked before. "So what was it that you wanted to show me?" He said as he waited to see who Royalty was trying to show him.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:29 pm
The two shared a common concern. War wasn't something the two were familiar with but it did seem eminent. This is what the two had been training for however. Letting this happen once sure changed his perspective on things. They were too careless in Suna. Being under Koroshi, they felt safe. But look how that turned out. If you wanted things handled, you can't rely on anybody else. Royalty clenched his right fist together when he remembered the events. It was okay though. He wasn't going through that once more.

Seeing as Kyson was still curious about what Roy had said earlier, he snapped out of him. Remembering that he had to show Kyson something, he dashed at Kyson at a speed of 120 and prepared for a punch. The punch was performed at 80 strength with his right arm towards the left shoulder of the Hozuki. The form however, was sloppy. It didn't appear to be meant solely as a strike. Roy's guard was left entirely open.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:36 am
After their little talk, he was now ready to see what he wanted to show him.Suddenly, Royalty dashed at Kyson at a fair speed. Maybe what he was talking about was a spar? The Hozuki thought to himself. But he knew he wasn't really serious, Royalty was never known to be careless and sloppy. So this must just be a set up for something else. But he did remember that one jutsu Royalty Showed Kyson back when they were in Konoha. He forgotten what he had called it, but it had something to do with his bloodline. 

But Kyson was ready for anything when he saw Royalty charge at him. He wasn't surprised to see him come at him so unexpectedly. But this was beating paper work in the Raikage's office anyway. Kyson was going to lose his mind if he stayed in that place for another hour. Doing the same thing over and over and over again. He would've died from boredom if Royalty didn't show up. And luckily Shrimp also aided Kyson in his paperwork to get it done while he was taking the rest of the day off. But he was probably paying him back since Kyson had gave him a day off a few days ago.

Running at him at full speed, Royalty was wasting no time. He would put his right hand behind his back to act like he was reaching in his weapon pouch. But he was actually performing 4 hand seals with one hand. As Royalty was about to land the punch. Kyson would attempt to catch the punch in his palm with his left hand. As the punch hit Kyson's palm, the force pushing his hand back so easily. Kyson would turn his body to the left so he wasn't letting his arm bend back and end up breaking it. But when he touched Royalty's arm he would place a paralysis seal on his fist which would cause that limb to be paralyzed. The paralysis seal would have a power of 60.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:50 pm
Kyson looked all too calm as he was coming at him. As he should be. Royalty's form was all but serious. He knew a regular attack like this would not work on his best friend. The two of them knew each other way too well. As he watched for any signs of retaliation, he noticed Kyson's hand go behind his back. That was the dead giveaway. The two were too close to deduce entirely what the man had in mind but it didn't matter in the slightest. 

One Kyson's hand came around the put the seal on Royalty, he would poof into thin air. The same second of Royalty's body dispersing, two of Royalty's hands would grab Kyson's ankles from underground. Royalty's plan wasn't to pull Kyson under but just to surprise him. He had been working on his ninjutsu while he stayed with his mother for the past year. This was something Kyson didn't know. 

Whether Kyson reacted or not, it wasn't a big deal. Roy was over the top with everything. It felt like the best way to tell Kyson. Roy would slowly emerge from the ground. It was like pulling himself up from a hole. Once fully out, he stood firm and brushed off any residual dirt and debris. He then moved out of the way so that he wasn't directly behind Kyson. His movements brought him three meters in front of Kyson, facing him. 

"Well?" Roy did a slight bow while saying that. He still needed improvements but he felt he was off to a good start. It is uncommon for a shinobi to not have ninjutsu however. Well maybe not, but he could recall many ninja using Nin techs while he encountered them. Come to think about it, he didn't think anybody he'd ever seen in combat didn't use ninjutsu. Maybe Queen, but that was so long ago. He could hardly remember. The floor was on Kyson.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:29 am
Just as Kyson was getting ready to put the seal on Royalty's fist, something unexpected happened. Royalty's body poofed in thin air. Kyson eyes widen a bit, surveying the area in front of him. Listening to the environment, he was clueless to what Royalty was going to do next. Substitution jutsu? No, it couldn't be. There wasn't anything that he replaced his body with. So Kyson was on his guard. But suddenly, he heard a noise come from right beneath his feet. Kyson would do a quick leap 2 meters to the left. As he looked closer, he saw two hands coming from under ground. 

After Royalty came from underground and began to brush himself. Judging from his posture and his response, things were getting clearer. "What the hell, was that ninjutsu?" Kyson said in disbelief. Ninjutsu was never Royalty's forte', he was able to do somewhat basic stuff that were around C rank level. But to be able to perform a shadow clown and hide underground was surprising. It was obvious he wasn't just sitting on his ass over the pass year. He was actually learning new things and enhancing his fighting style.

"Though, its still a little shaky big dawg.  I can probably teach you a thing or two about ninjutsu." He would say with a smirk on his face as he was scratching his nose a bit with his thumb. This was definitely a surprise to see. But he also had one question to ask since he started focusing on ninjutsu. "I thought you were going to look more into learning weapons and stuff. Hell, your the reason why I even got into it." Kyson would ask. He was never a weapon user until recently. He was never really interested in them. But there was something about that just got him hooked on it and it became a good match to him.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:12 am
Kyson dodged it as expected. He wasn't an A-Rank shinobi for nothing. Roy's plan wasn't necessarily to impress him but more surprise him; which he accomplished. Kyson blurted that it may have been a little shaky. Of course, the showoff he was. Thinking he's the best at everything. Royalty smirked. He knew Kyson would be excited to teach him a few things. Imagine the progress the two could make with combining their efforts.

"Sure, what do you have in mind first. I think the only element we don't share is Lightning and Wind." Royalty knew the both of them had Earth and Water. It was only right for the both of them to have water considering it was part of both of their bloodlines. Were the two going to go back to their brotherly grind? Find out next time on Dragon Ba... Nah I'm playing.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:19 pm
It seemes his observation was correct, Kyson wondered what made him choose to learn ninjutsu. Maybe to cover his weakness? Which was range combat, Kyson assumed. Thinking back on the spars the two used to have. His range attacks were pretty easy to dodge since it wasn't his thing. But of course his close range combat was up there. It feels a bit weird teaching considering he hasn't taught him anything since they left Kumo the first time. Thinking back everything they had been through up till now, they've come a long way. "Yeah, I guess I can teach you something. Not gonna lie, it feels kinda weird teaching you. I haven't taught you anything since we both left Kumo back when we were genin." Kyson said as he began to stretch his arms out a little bit. Putting both arms in the air as he stretch out his entire body.

"I think it was something like, I taught you water and you taught me earth? Something like that. I don't remember, shit was like 8 or 9 years ago." He said. Turning around to face Royalty. He was now ready to teach him a jutsu. He would start off with something easy, but what fun would that be. Go hard or go home is what he always said.. no homo. 

He already had an idea of what jutsu he would teach him. He wold turn his body to face an open area since this jutsu can take up a good amount of space. "I think this will work for you." He would perform two hand seals that went from boar-> tiger. As he made  those handseals. A swamp would begin to form at a speed of 60. The swamp would be 20 meters in diameter and only 2 meters deep. Kyson would have made it a lot bigger but this was only a lesson. Not like it was a battle or anything. "And yeah, that's all there is to it." The Hozuki said.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum