Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hayate
Hayate
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Allegro vs Hayate - Page 2 Empty Re: Allegro vs Hayate

Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:23 pm
In allegro's second to last post, not the latest but the one before, he describes the song coming from his flute both after the senbon hit and after the explosive tag hits the ground. He also says he starts playing the song "From the moment he was sure Hayate could no longer see him under the cover of the smokescreen" which still hasn't happened yet (smokescreen exploded 7m behind hayate when he was at least 15 meters away from allegro.  Hayate is now 3 meters away from allegro, putting the smokescreen around 19m on the other side of hayate, and its range is 10m.  So allegro would have to pass by hayate, getting hit by the attacks, to reach the smokescreen.  

However, in my last post I did say the seals started moving after my booster, so I believe we can use that earlier timing.  However, this is when the seals START to move, and is after I activate my booster, so the seals cannot be on me as I activate my booster.  See the part about how I say they start their wide arc, but at my booster speed wouldn't intercept that way, and they'd need to actively cut in ways to even try and race me.

In addition, I took the fuuma shuriken into my right hand immediately after dodging the first senbon, well before the second set of senbon was close to hitting.  As we are way past that, I don't think he can go back to when I first dodged the first senbon to add seals and actions.

I'd ask allegro to edit, but I believe he is out of edits, so im calling a battlemod to confirm.

Just for technicalities sake, assuming the last post gets voided, I will ic claim the hit. If this is confirmed I will flesh out the rp.

The shuriken continues on to hit allegro's midsection. His fuin barrier deflects it a bit, but the blade cuts a dehabilitating though healable deep cut into his stomach. The rupture cuts into the shoulder as described, a serious but non vital cut, though with just a bit more pressure it could be. The rest of the rupture wave flies over allegro's shoulder. He leaves the blade in, panting, in case of any tricks.
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:18 am
Two posts ago Allegro detailed playing his flute after the senbon hit, 

in the most recent round of posting allegro miswrote and described playing his flute before the senbon hit, 

since he doesn't have any edits left, Hayate's post goes through as detailed

Of course if Allegro wants a second opinion he is welcome to one 

Apologies for the wait everyone
Hayate
Hayate
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:42 pm
The stillness was unnerving.  The two ninja were recently a flurry of activity the eye could barely catch, but now it was only the the smoke plume settling in backgroun and the slow.. steady... dripping of blood on the soil, dropping from pools beginning to well up from Allegros shallow stomach wound and eke-ing around the sword barely bit into the konoha genin's shoulder

It was over, the final blows struck.  The crowd was silent for a moment, processing it.  Hayate wondered how of them truly saw the fight.   To the casual observer it must have seemed over in an instant, but the experienced shinobi in the audience would have been able to catch each move, attack, dodge, counter attack, and the subtle interplay.  But would even they have caught the intense mental battle?  The various iterations of the battle being played out in both of their heads during the fight, scenarios created and rejected in an instant for how they played out, swapped for another tactic.  Each subtle adjustment signaling your intent to the opponent, throwing a whole new timeline out the window as they anticipated new moves and planned new counters, all at top speed.

It was intense.  It was a battle.

He had to admit, he much preferred unfair fights, ones where he had all the advantages.  This fair fight stuff was for the birds.  Hayate wouldn't want to face someone as strong as allegro like this again, and wasn't sure if they were to fight 10 times if he'd come out the winner even five.  He wouldn't want to find out, and hoped he'd never have to.

Finally, a light cheer came sputtering from scattered sections of the crowd, sounding pathetic next to some of the other ovations they had heard.  The outcome was clearly not konohas favorite.  Well, that suited Hayate just fine.

When a signal was given that the match was over (by the announcer, Kage, or by medical ninja hitting the field or a capitulation from allegro),  Hayate would gently remove the sword from allegros shoulder, and flick his left arm down and to the left, scattering blood from the blade behind him in an arcing path across the ground.  He felt he had to say something.  This was always the part in the stories and movies where the cool and serious main character spat out their one liner.  Quick, what did all those action heros say?  Something short and witty and cool.  In a voice a little deeper and more serious than his normal tone, he simply said "You fought well."  A quick nod, and then Hayate jogged over to his fuuma shuriken.  God that was corny.  Come on idiot, you coulda said something actually cool.

He'd finish berating himself later.  He knew from his experience with swords that the cuts allego had weren't fatal, especially with trained medical ninja at the ready, so he could safely put allegro out of his mind for now.  But how did Asami do?

--------------------
-------------------
Exit
Claiming win
Claiming 2018 words
10 stats
2000 wc to Held Object Handseals Skill
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:02 am
Approved
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:11 pm
Allegro fell to his knees after being cut by the Mist ninja's steel. He would remember that feeling, even after fading from consciousness. Hayate's voice buzzed in his ear as he did, allowing to faintly hear him say "You fought well." The sting of defeat faded as he was carried off my the medics, who came rushing in shortly after the match was over. He held on to his flute the entire time, even when the medics tried removing it from his hand to administer treatment. It wouldn't budge. Somehow, even when unconscious, the songsmith shinobi refused to let the music die here. 

[exit]
[2473 TWC]
WC used to purchase Fuinato - Standard Fuin Extension Blade  (2250/2250)%
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:14 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum