Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Dove and the storm (Kyson) (NK) Empty Dove and the storm (Kyson) (NK)

Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:44 pm
It was a very sunny outside, no clouds insight. It was a colder day than normal but the sun made up for the heat. So it was perfect day to wander around outside, see the activities. Hato used this to her advantage to see if there was anything to her liking going on. Maybe meeting some new person to keep her lustful eye on. Today, she was wearing her hair in a bread, a tank top and short-shorts. She also wore her thick black heels, one of her favorites. She really made her figure known to the public eye. She strutted across the village, looking for something interesting. The clicking of her heels against the surface of the ground was almost hypnotic. To match the hypnotic noise, her movement was smooth and elegant.   

Soon, Hato found her stomach growling, she hadn't eaten much of breakfast, so she thought it would be appropriate to eat something at a near by diner that had breath taking view of the village. She found a place that served some nice sushi and went there. There were outside places to sit because of the nice weather. So after getting her food and some green tea, she sat outside at one of the tables meant for two. She looked out to village from the table. Where she sat, there were some nice views from the village. Hato took in the air as it blew through her hair, making the scene very dramatic and romantic looking. Hato knew this, for her, everything she did was a theatrical play. Audience would always stare, especially the male ones. In her mind, their emotions were now in her hands, just as she liked it. 

WC: 284
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Dove and the storm (Kyson) (NK) Empty Re: Dove and the storm (Kyson) (NK)

Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:53 pm
As he walks through the village. He thought he'd get something to eat before he gets back to work in the office. But he still had more than enough time before he heads back. He had on his normal attire which includes a long white dress shirt, with a black vest, black pants, and some casual black dress shoes. With a toothpick in his mouth as he took a glance at a nearby diner. It seemed like the perfect spot to grab a bite to eat. 

He wasn't very hungry, but it wouldn't hurt to put something in his stomach before he got back to work. So he thought he would get something light. As he entered the diner, there was no one waiting in line at the moment. He walked over towards the counter and ordered a blueberry muffin and a bottled water. Paying whatever amount he had to for his meal, he looked around and saw all the inside seat were taken. He didn't mind, so he decided to go eat at the outside tables. Taking a bite out of his muffin periodically, he would begin to head towards outside. He noticed a woman sitting, she looked a bit older than Kyson. But looks could also be deceiving, so he wouldn't be surprised if he was totally wrong.

"Pretty nice day, huh? Not too cold, not too hot." He would say without making any eye contact. Just walking over towards the rail that bordered the outside tabled area. Sitting on the rail as he took another bit out of his muffin. The rail was only about 4 feet tall. He sat there staring into the view of the village.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:08 am
The sun was still pretty high in the sky. It's heat warming the surface of the planet, providing life. Ugh, how awful. Hato remain in a nice posture, drinking her tea, taking in the only thing she didn't despise, nature's beauty. It seemed to be the only thing constant in her life. Suddenly, a figure in all black arrives to the scene. He was eating a muffin. He noted the weather they were having. Hato decided to investigate a bit more of this figure. 

"Why yes, it is." She said sweetly. "That's why I chose to sit out here." She sweetly giggled. She looks at the figure more, then she asked, "Why don't you have a seat?" She motions to the empty chair across the table from her. "I've been needing some company and I don't know how long that railing will be comfortable." She needed to know if this man was worth investigating or not. It wasn't like a sense she had, she did this to everyone she meets. She sees if they are worthy enough and determines from there. 

Either he sat down or not, she introduces herself. "Pardon, my name is Hato. Hato Sano." She gives a friendly grin if he ever turns around to see her. 

WC: 210
TWC: 494
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:48 am
Seem this she wasn't afraid to speak or hold a conversation. It was indeed a great day to enjoy the weather. As he just about finished his muffin but still had his water bottle in his right hand. When she asked if he could take a seat, Kyson was actually quite comfortable where he was at. But woman insisted so he shrugged and decided to take a seat. "Sure, if you insist." As he walked over to her table and took a seat across from her. 

As she introduced herself Kyson would then introduce himself as well. "The name's Kyson, Kyson Hozuki." He said. Gently opening his water bottle and taking a few sips, he takes another glance at the view of the village. "So what brings you out here? Just here to look at the view? Get stuff off your mind? Girls who want company always seem to be the ones that cause the most trouble." Kyson would say in a joking manner. Any girl that's in need of company always end up being some type of troublemaker. 

"I'm joking." Kyson would say. To make sure he doesn't hit a nerve or anything with her.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:59 pm
The teenage figure decided to go up on Hato's proposal and took a seat across from her. After she introduced herself, he did the polite thing and do so as well. Kyson Hozuki. Well, now I know he's from the Hozuki clan. She thought to herself. This could mean that he's a shinobi, it's  hard to tell without him wearing a head band. Maybe he's a rouge. 

Ky continues the conversation with some questions for the woman. He asked things like what she was doing out here. Then he added that girls who want company are always looking for trouble. Hato giggled as he explained that he was only joking. "Don't worry, I won't cause trouble." She said going along with the joke. She always liked a good joke from the person she was talking with, it meant she was getting somewhere with them socially, meaning more trust. 

Now that Hato had been asked, it was her turn to ask the questions. "Hozuki clan? Does that mean your a shinobi?" If he answered honestly and said yes, she would say the follow up,  "Well, I'm also a shinobi, fresh out of the academy and I need some jutsu experience. I mean, if you are not also fresh out of the academy."  Hato didn't have much jutsu, just the basic. 

WC: 219
TWC: 713
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:36 pm
Cause chuckled a bit when she stated she wouldn't cause any trouble. He asked a couple questions just to see what kind of person she was. But it seemed she was somewhat familiar with the Hozuki clan. "Oh, so you heard of  my Clan? And yeah, I'm a shinobi." Kyson asked out of curiosity. Not too many people knew about his clan since there we not too many of them and they were spread out across the world. And it seemed she was just in the academy not too long ago. Wondered what made her choose to become a ninja.

"Oh okay, I understand. As for me, I graduated from the academy years ago. This might seem kinda weird.. but I actually took the place of Raikage for the moment since our original Raikage is away for the time being." He said to Hato. It was no use in hiding it anymore, it was important imformation every shinobi had to know. 

"I actually came over here to grab a bite to eat and just chill for about an hour before I head back to the office to finish up more work." He explained. It was a boring job but also an important one. SO it had to be done no matter what.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:05 pm
He seemed somewhat surprised that Hato had even heard of his clan. She has heard of the Hozuki but knew nothing about them. "Yeah, all good things." She giggled again. Hato seemed to gotten his attention. Good. 

Hato then got it all switched on her as Kyson explained that he was actually taking over as Raikage. This made her really perk up. She crossed her leg and listened more as he explained that this was his relaxing time. "Wow, how incredible." Her face showed curiosity and amazement. "You're powers must be out of this world." She laughed. "What do you specialize in?" She asks as that was one of the many questions she had or this figure. She knew that she had to keep his man close, You know the saying, keep your friends close but your enemies closer. 

WC: 139
TWC: 852
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:49 pm
"Is that so?" He said with a light chuckled. Responding to what she said about his clan. He basically told her he was temporarily Raikage for the time being. She seemed a bit surprised to hear that, which didn't surprise him. Its not everyday you find a random kid at a diner who happens to be the leader of the village. When she asked if his power was very strong, Kyson just let off a slight smirk. Compared to people like Maku, his power was nothing at the moment. As far as he come and the position he is in. He still has a long way to go.

"Out of this world? I wouldn't say that. I have a very long way to go before I can even put a scratch on the Raikage's face." He said to Hato. He would admit that he isn't years behind, but he still has a long way to go. That's what his experiences from up till now has taught him. She was then curiopus to what Kyson specialized in.

"I know a lot of ninjutsu and some fuinjutsu." He would say in response to her question.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:22 am
The mood was nice, that was good. Hato hated talking when there is some kind of tension. It doesn't happen often anymore because she has become really good at breaking tension. Ky was chuckling and smiling along with Hato. 

His response to Hato's assumption of power was excepted, for some reason, not a lot of people agree that they're powers are great, when they are. It was a response that might be assoiated with the feeling of connection, they didn't want to be stronger than the other, but rather just like them. That was her assumption though. He added that he wouldn't be able to put a scratch on the raikage's face. "Well, that might be true." She giggle. "Who could?" She actually had no idea of the Raikage's power, he was unknown to her. All she knew was his name, Maku. 

Ky's response to his specialties was a little disappointing. Hato hoped he would have some medical experience. "Wow, must have a lot of chakra." She said. "Medical and taijutsu were the two I excelled at in the academy." She explained. "So tell me," she added, "Any advise for a noobie like me?" She may of giggled after asking but it was a legitimate question. Chunin exams were around the corner and she needed some advise and jutsu before Hato could even have a sliver of chance. And who better to ask then the substitute Raikage with no doubt experience in the art of combat. 

WC: 246
TWC: 1098
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:50 am
"Well I suppose not much." Kyson would say in response. Seeing his power up close, he knows first hand what he's capable of. When she assumed Kyson must have a lot of chakra, he gave off a slight shrug. It seemed her specialties were medical and taijutsu. That brought back memories, since those were the same specialties as his best friend. "Well that's a shame, I don't know much of those two things. So I can't really help much when it comes to medical and taijutsu." He said.

She asked about advise he could give to her. He thought about it because the advice he'd give to someone a few months ago was not the same advice he'd give to someone today. "Advice huh? Well, I really don't have much for you honestly. But all I can say is, only the strong survive in this world. And the weak ones get stepped on." He would say. Coming from someone who was stepped on recently because he wasn't strong enough. Probably wasn't the best advice but it was straight to the point and simple. Which always isn't a bad thing. "I'm young, but I've seen a lot over the past few years. So don't take that advice to lightly."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum