Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

The puppet and the puppeter (P, NK, Kari) - Page 3 Empty Re: The puppet and the puppeter (P, NK, Kari)

Mon May 21, 2018 1:10 pm
Her responses were what he expected from someone like her. He still had that soft smile on his face as she said that she was not unique and that she was broken. He really caught it in fleeting as the conversation moved ever closer to the end as he soldiered on. Her next response was telling him that she would not quit, which he expected to hear and still, he continued his one-sided conversation with Kari as she started to stand he finished. It seemed like she pondered it for a moment before taking off to get her clothes and hop back up into the trees. As she tried her best to disappear from him she yelled out a question for him before actually taking off towards what he assumed was her home.

"What fills my heart?" Miyamoto asked himself as he looked up into the sky. He did not have the answer to that question since he was actually broken himself. Instead, as she asked what made his smile bright and warm his answer was unorthodox at best as he thought about it before answering, but keeping his volume low enough to where only he could hear himself.
"My smile is due to the fact that deep down in my heart I want to believe that there can be peace and I am naive enough to believe that the rest of the world wants to participate in this peace as well. I am filled with joy if I can help someone, even though I know that teaching someone in the shinobi arts only leads to death I believe that the people I decide to help and to those I teach will either learn to know good and evil...or will learn to step away from the picture and become a peaceful villager so they do not have to fight..." He looked up at the sky before finally sighing to himself before pulling the blade from his hip.

The blade almost glowed with an aura that seemed to look like oil across the entirety of the blade. He thought back to his friend, Tsume and the troubles that they endured together. He also remembered training him and teaching him as well, he hoped that this girl would not be a repeat. He quickly sheathed the blade until the light click filled his ears as he remembered his studies as well, the Body Replication Jutsu and the Great Fire Annihilation jutsu were two of the best techniques he could fill his head with at the moment. He would most likely need to learn a few other filler techniques, but he was certain that there would never be a repeat of what happened in the desert again.

He began to walk back towards home, alone and quiet he would let the questions fill his head once more as his face turned cold, just as it was before he met Kari. Was the death worth it, do the ends justify the means, is he actually a good person? These questions made his head swirl as he walked through the front door of his house and up to his bedroom. His mother was not home once again, there was no note this time, however, it was weird but happens easily. He sat down on the bed in his room as he closed his eyes and began to meditate on what happened throughout the day. His mind would hopefully be able to sift through it all and find some teaching or method to doing what he did. Was it all right for him to take on a new friend? What if he became too attached? She was pretty though and her voice reminded him of safety. Why the hell was he thinking that last thought? He needed to rest so that these thoughts could go away.

He laid down and waited for the darkness to take hold.

[EXIT]
WC:650/3,900
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

The puppet and the puppeter (P, NK, Kari) - Page 3 Empty Re: The puppet and the puppeter (P, NK, Kari)

Mon May 21, 2018 1:29 pm
Claims

1,625 to finish learning Great Fire Annihilation

2,275 to finish learningBody Replication Jutsu With Discount for max stats
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Tue May 22, 2018 2:56 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum