Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7114

A Meeting of Youths (Open, Atarashi Senju) Empty A Meeting of Youths (Open, Atarashi Senju)

Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:10 am
Higuto walked onto the training field, just another ordinary day yet beautiful with not a cloud in the sky, as he walked to the usual spot of the field which held a few training stumps, scratched and wary thanks to the many ninja who had used them for target practice and Taijutsu over the years, that stood out next to the sacred stone monument that sat a ways away from them. The shining sun from above shone brightly in the steel overlay of his headband which he wore over the left sleeve of his hoodie as he had his hood up to help keep the sun from hitting his eyes. Higuto was heading towards the clearing of the field at a time of the day where it was usually empty of activity from other aspiring ninjas trying to become stronger. He didn't have any particular reason for doing this other then he usually felt a lot more comfortable when training alone besides training with others.

He was thus surprised, however, once he got to the clearing to see a boy that looked younger than him within the clearing wearing blue clothing. The weapon pouches that he wore suggested to Higuto that he had to be another ninja himself but whether or not the boy was a Konoha ninja he couldn't quite tell. It didn't really matter to him if he possibly was a ninja from another village as all ninja walked equal within his eyes. He walked onto the field with a kind smile upon his face as he walked over to the younger ninja and waved to him.

"Hello there!"

Higuto didn't know what to expect in response from the stranger but he was hoping that he'd be met in kind for a response and possibly make a new friend that day.
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Meeting of Youths (Open, Atarashi Senju) Empty Re: A Meeting of Youths (Open, Atarashi Senju)

Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:27 am
Atarashi was having a horrible day. Nothing was going right. He'd been avoiding his home out of fear that if he went there he would find something he didn't want to see. Such as his father dead, killed in the attack. Or his father alive and wounded, ashamed of his son for running away when the village needed him the most. He knew he would have to go back eventually, but right now he was too afraid to go back there. He decided to go to the training ground to try to occupy his mind with some training, but his fear and guilt quickly started to overwhelm his thoughts and soon he found it impossible to do any training. Instead he found a spot that looked like it was isolated and he sat there trying to calm himself down and hopefully actually be able to do something useful. As he sat down he thoughts returned to everything that has happened and how he could have changed the outcome.

When Higuto finds Atarashi he's curled up in a ball and shaking a little. His clothes have the symbol of the Senju clan and his headband is that of a leaf ninja. When Higuto speaks to Atarashi he turns to Higuto.

"Um, hello?"

Atarashi seems very confused and afraid. He sort of backs away from you a little. You can see tears running down his face. You can also see that he has a kunai lodged in his left hand.
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

A Meeting of Youths (Open, Atarashi Senju) Empty Re: A Meeting of Youths (Open, Atarashi Senju)

Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:00 am
Higuto neared the boy curled in a ball as he stopped a ways away upon hearing soft sniffles coming up from his direction. After having given his greeting towards the young Genin he had taken notice of the Senju clan's symbol upon his clothes as the boy stands to turn to Higuto as the headband glimmers Konoha's symbol etched within the metal plating. Higuto didn't take notice of this as his main focus was on the kunai that was seemingly stuck into the boy's hand, trickles of blood pouring slightly from the wound, as he rushed over and formed the Boar and Rat seals. He wasn't certain of his medical capabilities, as he had learned them only recently, but he was certain he could at least help close the wound. His hands thus glowed green as warm healing chakra spreads along his palms as he took the wounded hand and applied his chakra along it while getting a firm grip on the fingers in order to ensure the boy wouldn't pull away in shock or pain.

"Hold still. This is going to sting a little but only for a second or two."

He thus quickly pulled the kunai out and tossed it to the ground, keeping his grip on the hand, while bringing both of his in in order to close the wound. The cut slowly closed up as the blood that poured began to clot around the injury before scabbing over in order to completely close it up. After making certain everything was in order Higuto's chakra relaxed as he wiped his forehead in relief and pulled away with a smile.

"There you go! Just give it a few days and your hand will be good as new."

He looked at the young boy, tears streaming down their face, as he started to think seriously about what might have happened as he picked up the kunai and glanced over it. He tried to piece in his head how it could've landed in the poor boy's hand. 'Training accident?' He thought. 'Or possibly...' He looked back to the young boy as he held the kunai out to him.

"Is this yours?"

(TWC 677)

(Learning and using Basic Medical Ninjutsu level 1: 250 WC
5 AP; 399/404 AP)
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:32 am
Atarashi was really confused right now. Someone was talking to him. But that's not supposed to happen. Everyone usually avoids him because of his family and/or his demeanor. And yet this person he didn't know was talking to him for a reason he as of yet can't possibly think of. When he rushes to grab Atarashi's hand he panics a little bit and takes a stance designed to resist throws. He could see the hand seals formed so he knew the jutsu being used, but he was till weary that Higuto might try to use his current vantage point to hurt him.

'Who is this person? Why are they healing me? What purpose could this serve?'

When Higuto pulls out the kunai Atarashi grunts in pain and then contorts himself to grab the kunai while still keeping his hand still in your grasp. He grabs the kunai before it hits the ground. Atarashi then returns to his original position and his original stance, but with the kunai firmly grasped in his right hand. Throughout the entire process Atarashi stares at Higuto with incredible intent, try to find any offensive move before it happens. Any shift of weight or movement of Higuto's core is being watch with as much precision as Atarashi can muster at this current moment. Atarashi winces as the cut heals but keeps his eyes peeled until Higuto pulls his hands away. Atarashi quickly pulls his hand back. He inspects the hand for anything unusual and then adopts a subtle defensive stance so as to try not to upset this person who just was kind to him. Atarashi still wasn't sure why Higuto was being nice to him.

"T-thank you."

Atarashi's voice is uncertain and his stature is small for his height. He keeps his figure close. He also is making sure to keep his hands in his sleeves and in the shadow cast by himself or anything else to try to obscure them.

"It's my Kunai. W-why do you ask?"
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:14 pm
Higuto watched this boy intently as he answered his question. He could tell the Genin didn't show much in the way of trust for him, his guard having been up for the entirety of Higuto's healing moment, as he saw him catch the kunai he had tossed aside quite deftly which surprised Higuto. In his mind he was impressed as he watched the young ninja thank him and he gave a kind smile in response.

"No problem."

His glowing green hands slowly began to die down back to normal as he relaxed his chakra upon seeing he had done what needed to be done. It was then he was asked the question about why he asked if the kunai was his.

"You don't seem the type who would make such a mistake as stabbing your hand from an accident or anything like that. I wanted to rule out the possibility that you were attacked. If you were I can most certainly track those responsible and get you justice."

He kept his smile upon his face, clearly seeing that this ninja conceived him as a possible threat, as he wanted to make the ninja comfortable in meeting him and hopefully open up to Higuto. He understood it could possibly take time and he was willing to spend however long was necessary.
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:28 pm
Atarashi calms down a little. He takes deep breaths spreads his attention to a wider range than before where it was specifically focused on Higuto.

"I wasn't attacked. I stabbed myself with that kunai on purpose. It's my punishment for being weak, incompetent, and a coward."

Tears start welling up in his eyes again. He tries to keep breathing deeply but it's much less effective than before.
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:22 pm
(Hello?)
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:41 pm
Higuto listened to the young boy as he spoke of his cowardice and how he had stabbed himself because of it. He didn't understand nor know the situation which drove the young Genin to hurt himself and it disturbed him that one even younger then him was taking things so hard. This caused him to invoke a serious and concerned tone in his next words as he looked at the poor lad.

"Stabbing yourself in the hand isn't something that's going to change you for the better. What happened, if I may ask?"

He would think of ways to possibly try and cheer up the Genin as he waited for the answer. He didn't know what to expect but he was hoping it wasn't anything too dire.
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:11 am
"It may not change me, but it's a reminder that I'm a horrible person. Every drop of blood I loss is a reminder than among my peers I am the weakest, the slowest, the dumbest, and the one with the least chakra and jutsu. I'm the failure of the group. Everything I do is wrong. When the village was attacked, instead of fighting like I should have, I ran. I ran like the weak coward that I am. Nothing will ever change my mind that I am one of the most horrible people who has ever lived. Everywhere I go I bring disappointment with me. Everyone I've ever met is upset with me. My father might be dead but I'm too afraid to go and see what has become of my family."
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:36 am
"Why do you want to know?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum