Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Home Sweet Home [Open, NK] - Page 3 Empty Re: Home Sweet Home [Open, NK]

Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:49 am
It's simple. My goods bring all the girls to the yard. Since there was no telepathic way to wink, Komori looked towards Reizo and winked for a split second before turning his attention back to Kaho. But don’t worry, I’ve got enough money. I just won the first Kumogakure gladiator match. The first of many hopefully. As Saya went up to fetch his shirt, Komori continued his thought message to Reizo. I beat Komon, but just barely. Man’s a powerhouse when he wants to be. That’s why it surprises me that he has a losing record.

He and Reizo’s telepathic conversation was cut short by Saya throwing the shirt at the poor girl’s face in a huff. “Saya-” Komori began before she cut him off and told him that he owed her dinner for a week. Oh boy. The Hozuki went about the process of helping the girl up, letting her lean on him if she needed to as he walked her over to the stall. Komori could hear the entire conversation, but he chose to keep that information to himself. Just something to hold over her head later down the road. He sat down next to Saya as the vendor gave him a welcoming smile. Komori ordered some more food, something like beef and noodles and whatever, something that was delicious, you know. He then turned to Kaho, who was now bundled up in a baggy shirt that was clearly designed for a man. Unlike his other compadres, Komori remained shirtless despite the season. A fighting spirit always keeps one warm. Kaho ordered some food as well and leaned over and rested her head on Komori’s shoulder, which prompted the jounin to shoot a sideways glance at Saya to see how she would react as he drank from his glass of water. He would then dig into his gorgeous plate of food, since he was really hungry, despite already having eaten.

WC: 2255

Last edited by Kōmori Hozuki <3 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed a color code)
Reizo Shōyu
Reizo Shōyu
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : woo! Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 33500

Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:50 am
The blonde Jounin would pour some more tea for Saya as he listened to Komori telepathically. There were gladiator fights now? This intrigued the boy a lot. He had always wanted an arena to test his mettle, and now it seemed there was a means to do it. You fighting Komon must've been an exciting match, shame I wasn't there for it. I'll have to enter sometime, seems like it could be fun, he would reply to the Hozuki.

He noticed the blonde haired woman was clearly trying to flirt with him, when he noticed her wedding band. Curious, Reizo thought he could press her on this matter. He was finding her antics both annoying and pathetically shallow. Activating his Mind's Eye, Reizo focused his attention toward her, looking to see just how truthful she would be when questioned. "So, Hakari... where are you from? I noticed your ring, so I'm assuming you must be married right? I don't mean to come off as rude, but I wouldn't feel comfortable if that were the case," he would ask the blonde. She seemed startled by this, nervously glancing down at her ring finger where the gold band was saddled. She cracked a smile and looked directly at Reizo whilst playing with it. "Oh this, don't mind it. It's just some jewelry, haha. I'm too young to be married," she said, fluttering her lashes. Even though she was a civilian, her chakra was still strong enough to have even the tiniest fluctuations noted by the Jounin. He could tell she lied about the ring, and was probably lying about her age as well.

At that moment, a man appeared from the crowd. He was fairly tall, almost 6', and had long dark hair and pale skin. "Oh there you are, honey. I was wondering where you had gone. You had me worried for a second," the man would say. Reizo quickly concluded that this man was Hakari's husband. "Ah, you must be her husband. I'm Reizo. Who might you be?" Reizo would ask, glancing a stink-eye at Hakari who was in a huff. She indignantly stood up and directed her partner to leave, but he ignorantly refused. "Now, now Hakari, I only want to meet your friend. I'm Alvin, by the way. Nice to meet you. You weren't trying anything with her while I was away, were you?" the pale man would inquire. He seemed nice enough, and the Jounin felt he had already punished Hakari enough by exposing her. He didn't want to cause the man any trouble so he stayed silent as to Hakari's seduction attempts. He merely responded, "Oh no way, sir. She's much too old for me. I'm not even legal yet. It's kind of bizarre that you would even ask such a question." Truth be told, he really didn't know just what kind of family he was talking to, but he was beginning to get a little creeped out by their openness and sexual deviancy.

-----------------------
498 + 2687 = 3185 words
Saya Kirihara
Saya Kirihara
Genin
Genin
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:53 pm
The blonde jounin would easily accommodate her demand by securing her another cup of hot tea that warmed her hands in the chilly weather. She gave a nod in thanks to Reizo before raising a brow at her teammate and his statement. Her, a Hyuuga? She laughed, the first in the morning since she had woken up and made a beeline for Reizo’s presence. It was a sort of a soft laugh that began with a snorted disbelief. ”Would I, Renji? Maybe I’ll marry a Hyuuga so I’ll be one in name at least.” Hyuugas were considered a very prestigious clan despite having some migrating elsewhere.

The statement did lift her mood for a moment, but only just so. She caught Kaho’s condescending smirk as her order was placed before her and she siddled up closer to the Hozuki. It irked her how smug her yearmate could be. Saya already knew what the girl would do. Spreading lies and rumors (or “gossip” in her terms) was Kaho’s specialty, and she had just given her some ammo. Probably something dumb like Saya having a crush on a Hyuuga member, and attached to it would be how unimpressive her family background was. Absent father. Missing mother. Not even a high ranking kunoichi. Very low expectations. She certainly wouldn’t be fit for a Hyuuga husband.

A shade of embarrassed red colored her cheeks before she glared right back and scoffed at the girl, who had now lain her head against Komori’s shoulder. Her hand tightened around the ceramic glass, causing a hairline fissure to appear from the lip and halfway down the cup. Catching Komori’s quick glance, she raised up two fingers and mouthing the words - ”Two weeks.” Words were just words. Especially when they came out from the mouth of Kaho. That’s what she told herself and promptly re-focused her attention to what was happening between Reizo and their first patient, Hakari.

It was probably a good thing that she had interrupted the duo with her demand for more tea as the now newly revealed married woman was being interrogated by the blonde jounin. Too young to be married? More like she married young. Saya quietly sat in her stool, eyeing the exchange with interest as she too subtlely activated her Mind’s Eye and found the same fluctuations in her meager chakra like Reizo probably saw. It spiked as if caught in the act. Moreso when a voice inserted themselves into the conversation.

Saya blinked at the appearance of a somewhat well-known ninja. She couldn’t recall his rank, though it was most likely a chunin or jounin position. His name was Alvin… Something. Probably from one of the clans floating around in their village. Leaning over and having to prop herself up on her stool slightly to reach his ear, she then whispered, ”I think they’re really distant cousins. Legal. Lots of talk about their families being against it so he’s protective. Careful with your words.” The last sentence was a reference to his calling Hakari “old,” though that was probably his intention to dissuade any connection the man tried to make between them.

”He’s right, Sir.” Saya stated, hand hovering over Reizo’s upper back. For a moment she pondered on doing the same thing she had done earlier - tracing over his family name - but thought better of it and slapped the area instead. Like a guy would to his fellow friend when something particularly funny happened. ”Too young and too busy. In a more serious note, I suggest you should take your wife home or get a checkup in the hospital. She fainted earlier and must be lacking in iron, I suspect.” Glancing at Reizo, she waited for him to see if he wanted to add anything else or refute her quick observation.

Feeling the fatigue from the lack of sleep and the restlessness that plagued her body, Saya was more than ready to go back home and catch an hour or so of sleep. Training and hospital hours did not wait for anyone, after all. Seeing that Renji had finish his meal and (assuming) Reizo was done dealing with the couple, she nodded at them. ”That was a surprise.”

Her attention then roamed over to the Hozuki and Kaho, who was watching everything in interest whilst invading the jonin’s space. She could only roll her eyes in response before addressing the still shirtless man, ”Thanks for paying for the meal. I’m sure I’ll be even more grateful in the future for it.” There was a glint in her eye. Komori should be worried for his wallet.

WORD COUNT: 776
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 3284 + 776 = 4060

Last edited by Saya Kirihara <3 on Sat May 05, 2018 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Renji Hyuga
Renji Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:46 pm
He would give off a light chuckle as he realizes that his teammate had misunderstood his joke about the vein on her head and thought that he meant that she should marry a hyuuga. However, seeing that it had produced the first smile on the girls face that he had seen all day , the young Hyuuga would simply nod and agree with her saying “yeah I can totally see that happening! Then we would be kind of like family!.” As he takes a sip from his tea to try and cover up the smile that was now on his face.

Hearing Reizo comment on the ladies marriage status, would cause Renji to almost choke on his tea out of shock. Renji had seen the ring on the girls finger, but he did not know it to be a wedding ring as he had never really seen one before. Being shinobi’s themselves, Renji’s parents rarely wore their wedding bands for fear of losing them while on a mission.

“this should be interesting” Renji would mumble under his breath as he hears the woman’s husband come looking for her. Renji was still super full from the meal he had just ate, and did not want to get involved, though he would be ready to help out his new found friend should the man try anything. But, judging by the muscles on muscles that Reizo had, Renji was pretty sure that if something was to happen, the jounin would be just fine.

As he is finishing up the last sip of tea in his cup, Renji would look over to Komori to thank him for the food. But he seemed kind of preoccupied with his lady friend, and Renji did not want to step on any toes. But he would eventually decide, hey, why not what is the worse that can happen. “Thanks again for the food champ.” Renji would say to the undefeated champion, flashing him a thumbs up and a smile as he says so.

"Thanks for the Tea, it really hit the spot" Renji would say as he rubs his belly. Waiting a second or two, the Hyuuga would continue on, "Say Reizo, what’s your specialty?” Renji would ask of the blonde haired man. A question that he had asked all of his other friends that he had met up until now. The young Hyuuga had been looking for someone to help train him in his taijutsu. He had meant to ask him earlier, but with all the fainting and commotion,  he didn’t get a chance to.

WC
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:57 am
“Anytime, Renj’,” Komori said with a smile. The Hozuki would then begin to leave unless anybody needed anything from him. Kaho, still clinging to his side, would stand up as well and press her body against his. “Hey, guys,” Komori said to his fellow shinobi. “I’m going to walk her home, then I’ve got some stuff to do. I’ll see y’all later.” He gave his signature two finger salute as he put his arm around Kaho and began to walk away from the shop.

--Exit unless you nerds drag me back in--
WC: 2348
Claims: 2348 words towards Charm of Chakra (8586/11750)
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:36 pm
Bump for Kyson <3
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:38 pm
approved... but drag him back in tho
Reizo Shōyu
Reizo Shōyu
Chunin
Chunin
Mission Record : woo! Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 33500

Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:36 am
Reizo raised his eyebrows and glanced back and forth between the two cousins in abject concern when Saya filled him in on their status. He blinked several times, absorbing the news, but it just didn't sit quite right with him. He snapped back to reality upon Saya patting his back, which caught him off guard. Simply nodding to Saya's suggestion, still stunned into silence, Reizo concurred with her brief analysis. Wanting to get away from all of this weirdness, the blonde figured it was about time to get home and see his mother for the first time in a long while. It appeared as though everyone else was starting to get the same idea- Saya thanked Komori for the free meal and was getting ready to leave, and Komori himself opted to walk Kaho home. The Jinchuriki hoped his comrade wasn't planning anything, although he didn't verbalize or communicate any of his thoughts. He figured Komori could handle himself in a responsible manner, and that he'd have to learn take responsibility someday or another.

Before Reizo stood up, Renji thanked him for the tea and tried to start a conversation. Although Reizo didn't want to be rude, he was feeling rather uncomfortable given all the events that had unfolded in the hour he had been back in the village. Trying to end the conversation as quickly as it started, Reizo coolly glanced back in Renji's direction and responded firmly with one word, "Taijutsu."

Picking up his bag and other supplies, Reizo left a modest tip before leaving. He too, thanked Komori for paying for everyone. "Thanks for the meal. It was nice to finally catch up... sorta. Well, see ya soon, Komori-chan," Reizo teased, knowing full well the Hozuki wouldn't retort in the presence of a girl (and totally not because he exited the thread). Gathering all of his belongings, the Jinchuriki went his separate ways from the others and walked home to greet his mom.

[EXIT]
----------------------------
326 + 3185 = 3511 words

Claims:
1500/1500 (25% discount) to swapping Med spec to Space-Time
750/750 (25% discount) to learning Storm Release
1233 words to finish learning Pivot
28 words to V2 Tail 2 Mastery
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:44 am
Approved big dawg
Saya Kirihara
Saya Kirihara
Genin
Genin
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sat May 05, 2018 8:10 pm
The couple waved their goodbyes, the man keeping a supportive arm around his wife’s body. He had taken their advice to heart and was making a beeline to the hospital. Saya stared at their retreating backs for a moment longer, wondering how the scene would play out once they’ve reached their destination. Or if they’ll even reach it, depending on if the blonde woman managed to convince her significant other that there was no need for her to get checked out. She shook her head as if to rid her thoughts on them. It was none of her business now, and the couple clearly had some issues to work through.

It was at this moment that Saya turned her attention to her companions, plus her “when opportunity comes knocking” yearmate. Kaho continued to send Saya undetermined glances and an upturned smirk. The girl was really walking on the last inch of her patience, but thankfully Komori had decided to end their reunion there. Saya gave the Hozuki a pointed stare, a reminder that he owed her for the upcoming two weeks, whilst frowning and shaking her head at Kaho’s immature “toodles, Saya-chan.” The next few days were going to be a nightmare, she decided, if she were to bump into any of her old classmates from the academy. Kaho’s words were, after all, sweet honey that her yearmates couldn’t resist.

All who were left was her, Renji, and Reizo. Seeing as the blonde jonin was eager to go home Saya didn’t bother to stop him. He had come a long way, after all. For another few seconds Saya tracked his signature before turning to her teammate and sending him a small smile. ”Looks like we can both use some sleep, Renji,” she commented before taking a step away from the food stall. ”I’m gonna head home now You should too.” Giving him an acknowledging nod, Saya departed.

: : : EXIT : : :

WORD COUNT: 321
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 4060 + 321 = 4381

CLAIMING: 21 SP + ( 1820 + 231 + 949 = 3000/3000) Poison Mist + (3432 / 4000) Body Pathway Derangement
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum