Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yoru Ongaku
Yoru Ongaku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

First Watch Empty First Watch

Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:31 am
Yoru stood outside of the cave, looking up towards the cloudy sky. The rain persisted, although it was lighter than it had been earlier. The only reason he had sought shelter was for the sake of Yorokobi, as he did not actually care. Rain was just a naturally occurring process. Part of an infinite cycle that the earth maintained. He neither loved nor hated it. It made for nice atmosphere though.

Is this the purpose I was searching for? He looked back towards the entrance to the cave, where the others were either training or sleeping, most likely. In order to atone for the death of countless people, am I to protect and guide this next generation? He gave a small chuckle of disbelief before turning back to the sky, closing his eyes and letting the rain hit his face. I never thought I’d be protecting life instead of taking it.

Thunder rumbled in the distance, but Yoru ignored it. He could not take everything as a sign from Jashin. He needed to distance himself again anyways. Embracing this sadistic religion had caused him to massacre those bandits back in the black market. The more he used his curse technique, the closer he felt to the god. Which was not necessarily a good thing. Yoru did not like the person he turned into when he embraced his Jashinist nature. He lowered his head to the ground in resignation. But he would probably have to embrace the curse technique whenever a situation called for it. It made him powerful. Capable of protecting his newfound companions. Just yesterday, he had walked alone, but now he had others by his side.
And better yet, they did not seem to recognize him. At least, they did not recognize his past. Although the one known as Yorokobi had been following him. He may have witnessed him killing the bandits. And if he had seen that, he would have saw Yoru bleeding out, fulfilling one of the tenants that he believed turned him into a darker version of himself.

The rain continued to fall around him.

WC: 359
Sumairu Goka
Sumairu Goka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

First Watch Empty Re: First Watch

Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:22 pm
Sumairu laid sprawled against the cold and most floor of the cave struggling to find any form of comfort. But after several minutes of squirming it seemed to be of no use, both phsyicaly and emotionally the young boy was completely uncomfortable, and every time he closed his eyes he was reminded of the burning bodies of his closest friends, their blood curdling screams and their unnatural emotions in response to the pain it had caused them. He tried to take his mind away to other things, but the memories were overwhelming, and playing on repeat in the front of his mind despite his protests.

His body would shoot up as the screams of his own parents flashed to the front of his mind, and he’d be drenched in sweat. I’ve gotta do something to get my mind off of this. Sumairu would think to himself as he got up on his own two feet and made his way to the minecart he had lugged in from the mineshaft earlier. The pickaxe still layed there, and he was in the process of picking it up when his eyes focused on the figure of Yoru, standing alone out in the rain.

What are you still doing up” Sumairu would gesture to the strange immortal man he had only recently encountered. “Come inside you’re going to catch a cold” He’d say in a concerned tone. Surely the man knew better than to stand in the rain so long. He could easily keep guard on the inside of the cave afterall.

WC: 258
Yoru Ongaku
Yoru Ongaku
Citizen

Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:44 am
Yoru cracked a thin smile at the boy’s worrisome demeanor. The Jashinist found this amusing, as he had never had to fear anything before. Could sickness strike him down when his own hands cannot? He turned at the sound of the still unfamiliar voice. “I volunteered for the first watch. I see no reason why you all should not get rest.” He casted a final glance around the outskirts before deeming them harmless enough to turn his back to as he headed into the cave and out of the rain. Yoru then gave a practiced smile to the boy, which the priest still found mild discomfort in doing so. “You’ve been through a lot today. You should try to sleep again.” He would barely give Sumairu a second glance as he turned back towards the pouring rainfall, the thousands of drops beating down onto the ground with a ferocity. He would then assume that the boy had turned away, leading to him doing something he had not done very much lately. His voice was low, light, and nearly impossible to hear. But a soft melody escaped from his lips, drowned out by the sound of rain if anyone were to be looking at him from a distance.

Leaves from the vine, falling so slow. Like fragile, tiny shells, drifting in the foam. Little soldier boy, come marching home. Brave soldier boy, comes marching home.

Yoru closed his eyes as he started the verse, taking in the music before opening them once more to focus on the outside world.

WC: 626
Sumairu Goka
Sumairu Goka
Citizen

Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:14 pm
Yoru would give a bit of an awkward smile as he approached Sumairu, out of kindness Sumairu would return a fake one. Nothing about this day brought him happiness or a reason to smile, an illusion was all he could offer. “Thanks, but I cant. Must be the floor, I’m used to a pretty comfortable bed, rich parents and all” He’d lie. He could have slept anywhere normally, often falling asleep in his workshop, but now… everytime he closed his eyes he saw images of the ruined town that used to be his home. “Might as well get some work done while I’m awake.” He’d say with a fake smile before lugging the pickaxe back towards the mineshaft.

As he walked he would listen to the soft melody that was forming behind him. Surprised by the peaceful music he’d look back, and see it was originating from Yoru. Well thats unexpected The young puppeteer would think to himself as he listened to the tune. Yoru seemed to be a man of many talents, and as he listened to the music Sumairu thought that maybe, just for a second… He and Kokai were gonna be all right.

But as nice as the music was, Sumairu had a job to do. Yoru would find his melody rather rudely interrupted by the sound of metal clashing against stone as a result of Sumairu’s swings. “I’m gonna build a workshop” He’d say in the immortals direction as the clashes from his pickaxe generated sparks. “Gotta carve out a room to do it

WC: 516

Last edited by Sumairu Goka on Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yoru Ongaku
Yoru Ongaku
Citizen

Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:14 pm
Like Sumairu had thought, Yoru would halt his song at the sound of metal clashing against rock. While it seemed to be a long abandoned mineshaft, the half and half boy was intent on making himself a room. Perhaps this cave might be their home longer than originally anticipated. Is this what I want? His calling had never been taking care of others, especially ones who made so much noise in the middle of the night. He would not be surprised if the angry woman woke up and scolded her brother for being such a nuisance. However, Yoru did not pay him any attention. His jacket was wet, so he took it off and laid it out on a rock to dry before directing his gaze towards the sparks that soared through the air every time the steel pickaxe clashed against the stone. Yoru blew air from his nose before signing a two handed seal and taking in a deep breath. A faint golden aura surrounded him as his eyes became as white as snow. He would then proceed to walk over and grab the pickaxe as Sumairu was mid swing. If he looked at him or not, Yoru would continue, gesturing for the puppeteer to take a step back.

Assuming he did so, Yoru would then look at the section of rock that Sumairu was trying to hollow out. Taijutsu was a very open art form. The process of turning one’s body into a weapon could be very interesting if one knew how to think outside of the box. Sweeping Leaf Cutter. Yoru thrusted his palm forwards with quite a bit of strength behind the gesture. A cone of energy shot from his hand, the energy he had pushed moving outwards of his body. The cone would expand towards the wall, but due to his close proximity, only a half meter wide section of the cone would be slashed by this energy. Still, it managed to cut into the rock with more force than a standard pickaxe, creating a small doorway. He would drop his hand and exhale, ceasing the yellow aura and white eyes. “Is that acceptable or should it be a wide open space with only three walls.” Yoru looked towards the Goka/Yuki, then back out towards the rainy entrance.

WC: 1019
Sumairu Goka
Sumairu Goka
Citizen

Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:58 pm
When sumairu saw the yellow glow forming around Yoru he fumbled backwards in shock, Ninjutsu scared the boy, and that certainly looked like one. Recatching his breath he’d talk angrily in Yoru’s direction. “HOW ABOUT GIVING A HEADS UP WHEN YOURE ABOUT TO GO AND DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT” Sumairu would hiss, before looking at what Yoru had created. His head would tilt sideways as he analyzed the almost expertly made doorway.
I guess ninjutsu has its uses…” He’d comment, obviously not knowing that what Yoru had just done was a taijutsu technique. The jashinist would then ask another follow up question, glancing to sumairu before speaking. “Is that acceptable or should it be a wide open space with only three walls.” Yoru would ask, seeming to enjoy having something to do.
Sumairu would hesitate before responding, thinking it over while stroking his chin with his fingers to indicate exactly that. “Well the plan was to create my own room so that I could build and store my puppets in it. You think you could do that?” He’d ask the immortal man in front of him, curious about how the strange man would react to hearing about his puppet hobby.
Yoru Ongaku
Yoru Ongaku
Citizen

Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:07 am
Yoru had paid no attention to the stumblings of the boy when he had performed his techniques, but heard his enraged shoutings afterwards. He merely turned towards Sumairu, looking disappointed as the Yuki was analyzing the results of his taijutsu. The priest had not been around people as much as others, so he was not used to needing to provide warnings for when he was going to do something. In fact, he rarely used techniques when he did not need to; the only time people usually saw him perform techniques is when they were experiencing moves that would end their lives.

His mind was called back to reality as he heard Sumairu compare his taijutsu technique to ninjutsu. He was confused at first, but realized that the energy from his palm thrust could be confused with wind style, so he tried to explain the difference. Of course, he would wait until Sumairu was done stroking his beardless chin. Now it was Yoru’s turn to stroke his own chin while thinking over Sumairu’s words about his puppets and their need for their own private room. Not that this mattered to the priest, however, as he was used to being a wanderer and not having a proper room to sleep in. As for the puppets, he did not give them a second thought; to each their own. “I’m willing to offer my services.” The phrase was almost foreign coming out of his mouth. He had rarely killed or done contracts for money, honor or any other such fallacy. Rather, he killed for the purpose of killing. To satisfy his own insatiable bloodlust or to please the Lord who had cursed him with immortality. He quickly glanced towards his wrists; the scars had healed since a day or two before, when he had experienced his last bloodbath.

I can’t use ninjutsu. At least, nothing so powerful. That technique is known as Sweeping Leaf Cutter. What you perceived as chakra was simply physical energy.” He gave an odd smile, as he was not used to having to explain his actions at all. “My affinity is actually for the earth itself,” Yoru leaned over, using his right hand to pick up a spare rock that Sumairu had chipped off with the pickaxe. The stone was roughly the size of his fist. Only using his opposite, in this case left, hand, he signed the tiger seal, which caused for the rock to turn into a staff about a meter long that he held in his hand. He glanced back towards the entrance of the cave, keeping an eye out for intruders, when he spotted movement. Following through on his base reactions, he spun his body and chucked the spear outside… where it impaled an bat that had flown across the somewhat open spaces on its way between boughs of the trees.

Yoru stared at the opening and the impaled body of the bat before turning to Sumairu and nodding. He then proceeded to exit the cave, leaving Sumairu to continue hollowing out the room while he went to check. Bats can be summons, after all, and he wanted to make sure that they were not being tracked. Yoru stopped shortly after leaving the cave, the rain still pouring an ungodly amount. He approached the tree that the spear had found, only to be squeaked at. The bat’s wing had been caught by the rock, causing its blood to begin to trickle down the trunk of the tree. He paused when he saw the red crimson, the bat struggling to escape its prison. The Jashinist turned around, looking toward the cave. Although it was difficult to see through the immense downpour, he would see Sumairu, probably working on his puppet room. The bat continued to whine, fearing for its life. He hesitated. The spear was thin enough that the damage would not be terrible if it was allowed to live, even though it may take some time to heal or adjust. If he just left it here, it could die to predators. The fact that it had not dispersed in a cloud of smoke by now told Yoru that this was no summon. It was just trying to survive. Just like the shinobi in the cave were.

He gritted his teeth before pulling the spear out, catching the bat as it fell. Yoru was faced with two options. Either he could kill it to put it out of its misery, or he could try to take it into captivity, if only for a bit, for as long as it needed to heal. This was his fault, after all. His hands tensed slightly as the bat bit into his flesh, fighting until its last breath, even though it did not really cause him any pain. It then began to lap its tongue at the blood. Yoru then did something he had never quite figured out. He smiled. A small smile, but a genuine one. A vampire bat. Ironic. He could not find it within him to snap its neck or just leave it. Instead, Yoru took the bat, his back shielding it from the rain as he carried it back inside the cave, holding it out to Sumairu with a small, barely noticeable smile on his face. “Do you know any medical jutsu?” he simply asked the boy as the priest would leave the injured mammal in Sumairu’s hands. Turning back towards the near perfect doorway, Yoru would continue to palm strike the stone, chipping away at it as he expected Sumairu to take care of the animal. His physical energy tore through the stone, beginning the hollowing out of a circular room with a diameter of two meters, but it was not large enough yet. Yoru would keep cutting through the stone as long as the bat was being taken care of.

WC: 2006
Sumairu Goka
Sumairu Goka
Citizen

Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:13 pm
As sumairu listened to your explanation over how his technique worked was irrelevant to sumairu. “I don’t care what you call it, it’s dangerous and uncontrollable” He’d protest, before watching yoru perform another ninjutsu. The immortal man would spear a bat from a long distance before going to check on it. “That was a tad overkill don’t you think?” He’d mutter while the jashinist analyzed the bats vitals.

Upon further inspection the pair found that the bat’s wing was what had been hit, and that it was bleeding profusely. Yoru seemed to have no idea what to do, Sumairu guessed the man was more of a fighter than a healer, and it was a fair assumption considering the technique the man had just used. Odd, considering he seemed to be unkillable.

Do you know any medical jutsu

Yoru would ask quizzically. Sumairu would shake his head no before speaking. “I can try and use my chakra threads like I did for your head, but It’ll take a while.” He’d say as he gently took the bird from the man. “I’ll take it back to the mineshaft and work on him, you keep working on my room” He’d say as he retreated to the back of the cave, and began to stitch the bat back together with his chakra threads.

Exit claiming nothing
Yoru Ongaku
Yoru Ongaku
Citizen

Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:28 am
Yoru kept digging the room for the boy. He admired his optimism, his drive, and his compassion for the poor animal. All things he wished he had. This was something he felt he could do for someone else, something he needed to do. The Jashinist continued until he dug out a circular room five meters deep and five meters wide. He looked back towards the mineshaft after he had finished, sweat dripping from his brow. Sumairu was out of his sight. He felt the foreign pang of sadness. Yoru wished that Sumairu had stuck around longer.

--Exit--
WC: 2102
Claiming: 10 stats, Sweeping Leaf Cutter (2102/3000)
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:56 pm
Bump
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum