Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Detached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 59%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Up and Coming (P) (IO)  Empty Up and Coming (P) (IO)

Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:51 pm
Tsume's morning was normal, he woke up, eat breakfast with his buddy, showered and dressed. Today was another free day for the duo, so that meant training. They knew they needed this training for the up and coming tournament in Hoshi. It would showcase the powers of every rank. Which was also the reason the tournament would rank up the winner of each rank. Tsume and Hakucho were gonna show people that they weren't weak. 

After getting on some snow gear, a hat, coat and gloves, they went outside to the training grounds. It wasn't super cold anymore, but there was still snow. The beating sun helped warm their large village. Tsume only brought his katana and weapon pouch, leaving the Fuma shuriken at home. Hakucho rested on a branch of a tree that was where Tsume was going to train. Tsume unsheathed his blade and infused it will chakra. Then he applied the lightning style. It sparked and now the blade was sharper. Tsume looked at the tree that Hakucho rested on. He cut the trunk of the tree, making it collapse. Luckily, Hakucho flew off before it fell. Hakucho angrily shrieked at him, Tsume just laughed. "Admit it, you would do the same in my shoes." Hakucho went silent cause he knew it was true. 

WC: 217
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48688-niko-kazan-stat-page
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 97200

Up and Coming (P) (IO)  Empty Re: Up and Coming (P) (IO)

Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:24 pm
Akihisa got up at a rather good time it was dark but not so much as for all the stores to be closed so he decided he would check the stores. So he lifted himself out of bed but on his black shirt and grey pants and then he equipped his newly bought shurikens and kunai in his pouch and hid his smoke bombs in his sleeves. He then left his house. As he was walking down the street he noticed that almost all the stores where shut down he then remembered that it was almost new year's.  Knowing this most of the ninja stores are closed so he would not be able to go shopping. But even though he could not get equipment he would not give up but what would he do then something popped in his head. He did have something else he could do.

So he decided not to get equipement but to head and do his next favorite thing train. He would have to train because he wanted to show his power in the upcoming tournament. so he trekked his waye to the training grounds. When he arrived at the training grounds he started attacking a tree with his katana but when he was just about to start he heard a slice in the training area to his left. He headed over there quickly to see a man talking to his bird he said "Admit it, you would do the same in my shoes".  Maybe this man was one of the ninja who owned an animal. His suspicions were confirmed when he saw a sliced open tree. So he decide to head over to the man when he got there he said "Hello i noticed you where training would you like to train together and if so what is your affinity" in a calm voice. Hoping for a response. WC315
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:27 pm
After the tree was cut down, Hakucho landed on Tsume's shoulder. A voice soon attracted their attention. Turning to the cause, he saw a man that was about his age, he wore a robe and had red hair. Although, what really attracted Tsume's attention was the fact that he had red eyes that seemed very cold. Although this look was very menacing, Tsume learned that looks shouldn't be over or underestimated. He did it twice, with two children being much younger than him beating able to take him on. So for Tsume, looks didn't matter. This was a lesson he would teach many in the future. 

The man didn't quite introduce himself, he just asked to be in the training and what his chakra affinities were. "Sure, I have wind and lightning style," Tsume responded. Tsume then took the liberty to introduce himself and Haku. "I'm Tsume Chokyoshi and this is Hakucho." Tsume scratched underneath Hakucho's beak, his favourite way of being pet. Tsume waited for a response from the stranger while also taking note that he had no village headband, which could mean two things, he was an academy student or that he was a missing ninja. Tsume wouldn't do anything foolish though, he would just keep it in thought. 

WC: 211
TWC: 428
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:20 pm
Akihisa heard his name he had noticed that she named her pet yup she is a ninja and she has the same element as me So he smiled and then said "Finally somebody with the same element as me". And started ranting at how few lighting users there where. After ranting for awhile he then said "sorry i forgot to introduce myself i am Akihisa Grim a pleasure to meet you" HE then did a slight bow formally he then said " I would lI would like to train with you for the upcoming tournament". He would then further say " have you heard of it"? WC103 TWC418
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:32 pm
A strange reaction came from the man. It seemed that he was excited that he shared an element with him. Tsume laughed a bit. Finally, he realized that he didn't give his name. Akihisa Grim. The Chokyoshi had never heard of the name. His last name seemed dark, to match his clothing choice. But once again, Tsume didn't judge based on appearance. He, himself liked darker clothing. 

Then Akihisa brought up the reason for his training, the tournament that was coming up. Tsume smiled and gave a small laugh, "I'm training for the tournament right now." Saying that he hoped that it answered his last question. This also answered on of his questions, he must be a village ninja for him to be in the tournament, so he was relieved that he wouldn't be training with so missing ninja that might be plotting to take down their village. Now that Grim wanted to start his training for the tournament, Tsume gave a suggestion. "How about we start with a spar? That way we can find out each other places of improvement."  Sparring was important for Tsume and Hakucho for the reason he just gave when explaining it to Grim. This would build teamwork as well, which would be important if they were going to ever be on the same team in battle.  

WC:222
TWC: 630
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:49 pm
Akihisa Was in a good mood today But when he heard that tsume was taking the tournament to he asked. "you aren't trying to take me out so you have better odds in the tournament aren't you" He knew this was unlikely but he would try his best in the tournament". once he got an answer he heard that tsume wanted a spar so he decided that he would but he said to tsume " can we restrict it to D and E rank jutsu". With a smile knowing that this would help get a good answer seeing as he only has E Rank jutsu.  Once he received an answer he would then take out his katana's and use them on the dull side.  And then he would say " these are on the dull side so there will be no killing

" After getting a reaction he would then take a ready stance and then countdown once the time hit 0 he would stay and wait for tsume to take a move. If she launched at him he would raise his katana’s in an X formation so it would cover his body if she tried something different Akihisa would retreat to a tree. WC201
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:40 pm
(Tsume is male btw)
It seemed that Akihisa didn't trust Tsume, which he understood. Trust for anyone shouldn't be automatic, it should be earned. He wasn't offended by it one bit. Although, he did see this as an opportunity to use this for training. "I guess there is only one way to know." Tsume said in response to the first. This would hopefully make the spar a bit more serious. 

Akihisa also added a couple rules. Only D and E rank jutsu and no killing. All those rules seemed reasonable. Grim was playing a strategic game and Tsume liked it. The counted down, 3...2...1...0,  the spar had begun. Tsume wouldn't hesitate for an attack. He drew his katana and flipped his to the not sharp side as the rules stated at the start. He struck down at Grim, not at full speed but enough speed for Grim to keep his guard up. Grim countered with an X counter strike with his two katana. With Both Grim's arms up to counter Tsume's katana, Tsume had an opening. He swiped down at Grim's leg to hopefully trip him if not countered with something. Hakucho was quite enjoying the battle from the tree nearby, he had the perfect view of all the attacks. He knew that Tsume would kill Grim or overpower him to a point with no defence. That just wasn't Tsume's way of training. Of course in real battle, he would use every advantage he had. 
WC: 241
TWC: 871
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:51 pm
Tsume tripped Akihisa falling on the ground. He then rolled away while activating his byakugan he then jumped to his legs and  sheathed his katana and then he forced out a ram sign doing a body flicker two meters away and then he unsealed his puppet attaching his strings and had the puppet launch at tsume trying to jab at her legs (at a speed of 60 because of my chakra and byakugan). If he hit then the puppet would then swipe at tsume with his blunt katana. If it hit he would then point the katana at tsumes neck. If tsume dodged or blocked he would have the puppet retreat. back to him to protect him. He then saw the bird looking at the seen like this was a game he then noticed that this was not the older boys top speed so he would recognise the top speed and if it was higher than the puppet he would have His friend beelzebub retreat back to him So the puppet could protect him If tsume pulled out a jutsu he would also have the puppet retreat back to him. Akihisa would then unsheathe one katana using his left hand for his own protection.
WC 204
 Note Puppets get 20 speed as a start then add on the users chakra the byakugan adds 10 chakra so thats 60
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:50 pm
The spar was starting to heat up. Tsume's attack was easily counter but the trip still had taken place. Grim fell but retreated back, summoning something not familiar to him. It was a puppet with a trench coat on. It wasn't as big he imagined them being but it still couldn't be underestimated. This would be the first time he had ever faced a puppet user. What he knew from basic knowledge was that chakra could control the puppet, also Tsume could see the blue chakra threads attached to the puppet. The Chokyoshi needed away to get an opening. But before anything, he needed to counter the attack the puppet and the user tried doing. 

First, Tsume needed to counter or dodge the puppet, which came at him at a speed of 60, Tsume noted that the puppet seemed to be fast than the man. But the speed the puppet had wasn't going to be enough. Tsume quickly moved to the side of the puppet and cut the string with a katana infused chakra blade (sharpness of Katana 101, blade swing was 87). Now the puppet was decommissioned, he turned around and faced Aki's path. Using his katana, he countered Grim's. "Wanna end it? Or keep going." Tsume asked as the blades still clashed unless Grim retreated. 

WC:217
TWC: 1058
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:17 pm
Akihisa saw his puppets strings about to be cut and he tried to jolt him back but he was caught and the spar was over. He wondered why he was defeated well he did not have the speed needed along with the visibly strings of chakra. so he then told tsume. "Sure we can end it now this has been an enlightening experience. And now i have noticed the places where i need to improve" I need to learn chakra suppression was his current thought. He then said "I need to somehow suppress my chakra and i need to increase it too". He then thought 'I already know part of the technique but i'm not good enough to use it fully. got up and walked over to tsume and said "well it was nice meeting you i would love to spar with you again." He then followed with "that being said i have to go but also if you would like me too i would love to meet your bird right now before i go". He then would walk up to the bird on the tree and would sit down. He would then stare at the bird while waiting for it to respond

WC203
TWC 1026
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum