Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentToday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsToday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
15 Posts - 20%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48688-niko-kazan-stat-page
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 97200

Mixing up your voice Empty Mixing up your voice

Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:55 am
When Akihisa had woken up in the morning he had a goal. So he quickly got strait to work putting on his leather jacket and his sweatpants he  Fixed up his apartment a bit. And left headed to the academy he examined the scenery of hoshi it was a beautiful village he saw the children playing and the parents waking up. When he arrived at the academy gates he was sadly reminded that he was still an academy student but that would change". He went and knocked on the door of the teacher lounge when it opened he saw his instructor Akihisa then asked "Hello sir i was wondering if you had a book full of low class jutsu". The teacher then respond with "Yes i do but why would you want something like that young man". Akihisa responded to his question saying "Sir i think that having a book like that would help me educate myself when i am not taking classes". Once hearing that Akihisa would learn his mood brightened up and he left into the room on the left. When the teacher came back he carried a rather thick book with a lot of pages he then gave it to akihisa and said "here thanks for asking instead of taking them books a lot of people just like to sneak" He then trudged of returning to his rude attitude. He then  walked out back and looked for the page he was looking for a page on the arts of puppetry it was small considering there was not a lot of d rank puppetry techniques he then find something peculiar it said "Puppet Art: Ventriloquist". The techniques description is The user is able to change their voice to any voice they have heard or just to a different sounding voice.  The user is also able to project their voice to sound as if their voice where coming from another location within 15 meters. Knowing this would be great in most situations he then started learning it. He headed into town hearing the song of a little girl he then tried to memorize that voice he then sprinted back to the training ground he jumped into a tree and tried mocking the little girl’s voice at first it came out as just a small undeveloped imitation. But then as he tried more and more the voice slowly got better he was then able to figure out the easiest way to do this technique you want to adjust your voice smaller and grow up to the voice. Not try it right away make the voice go threw it’s puberty then your good. So he headed around town imitating voices he was than able to imitate voices nearly perfectly so then he tried something different he sat on the ground and tried to project his voice and bend it in a different direction he twisted and turned and adjusted his voice. Then after a couple of attempts he was good so he would continue trying to get this technique pitch perfect for the rest of the day.

WC516

Last edited by LordGrim on Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mixing up your voice Empty Re: Mixing up your voice

Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:22 pm
Akihisa was heading to a library as most of you know Akihisa is a hyuuga but he is only half hyuuga his other genes have messed with his byakugan making it red upon activation It also only appears in one eye.
Akihisa did not like the idea of people stealing his dojutsu after his death and he was searching for an easy seal to put on himself. When he arrived at the library at the academy he walked up to the librarian and said
"Hello Ma'm I was wondering if you had a section on lower class sealing".
After hearing something about sealing the lady perked her head up and nudged her glasses up taking a look at the small boy she then said
"why would you a young man want to know about the art of sealing and why would you think you not even a student have permission for sealing techniques in the first place".
Akihisa was shocked at the lady's rude demeanor and he then responded to her rude comment with
" Um miss i am a student and student's should have access to E rank sealing techniques and also to address you're question on why i would like to know the art of sealing well i have a dojutsu and i would like to use a the Hyuuga Curse Mark on it to prevent the taking of it on the occasion of my death".
The lady then changed in stature and said " OH i'm sorry i guessed based of your size that you were a child the fuinjutsu section of the library is over there"
She then pointed to the last row which had dust all over it. akihisa had noticed the changed stature of the woman maybe she had a bad run in with children? Getting rid of that thought Akihisa walked over there and when he turned to the shelf on his left he saw a book on low level sealing. He flipped to the H section of the book and went through until he reached Hyuuga Curse Seal He then read the description and origins of the technique.

This is a unique seal used to brand members of the Hyuuga Clan. Historically, those branded gave their lives to protect prioritized members of the clan. The seal makes sure that the secrets of the Hyuuga Clan are not exposed in the event that a member dies to this cause. Though the mark's cultural purposes have diminished, practitioners still make use of the seal for the sake of guarding their prized dojutsu.  Upon death of the user, this seal locks away the Byakugan, rendering it instantaneously useless. The seal is susceptible to seal removal techniques. Once he read this Akihisa smirked knowing that this mark was just right for him but how would he conceal it?
WC502
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:59 pm
Akihisa pondered that question for awhile after a few moment of silent thought akihisa had a decision he would not put the mark on himself until he had help but for now he might as well check the book out so headed up to the counter and observed the violet walls they were striped. But nothing man made can truly compare to mother nature herself. The female librarian then noticed you and said " oh you're finally back well what book is it". You then said  "um yes ma'm it's the book titled E Rank fuinjutsu A-Z" Faking a child's voice like last time. Just to screw her up. She jumped up at your voice and she then said "Okay sign right there and you can leave" So Akihisa headed over to the paper watching the woman's face for any deceit and then grabbed the pen and wrote down that he was a student and that his full name was Akihisa Grim After checking for any fine print and checking over the paper he put the forum down and left going to the ninja store. He would check if they had any fuinjutsu material. When he entered the store the man at the counter said "Ah Akihisa nice to see you". Akihisa and the manager where on good terms so Akihisa could be known and not called a child because of his small size. He then asked the manager " Hey i was wondering if i could buy some some ink and paper". The man then asked "why would you need that". Akihisa responded with "for fuinjutsu". He was then leaded to the isle he grabbed some ink and paper and bought some he then headed to his house he sat down and tried replicating the seal perfectly for the rest of the day. WC 302
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:32 pm
TWC 1320

claiming 6 stats claiming 2 of these

I know these are not approved just a prewritten claim will ask for approval once items are approved
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:27 pm
Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump 

Sorry making up for lost bumps

BUMP
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:28 pm
Sure approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum