Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Letters from the stars Empty Letters from the stars

Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:33 pm
In the mail of young Sakana will be found a letter that had traveled a long distance to finally meet him.

"Dear Sakana,

since I have seen you off at the gates of Hoshigakure so many things have been happening. Like me finding a Genjutsu master wo would be willing to train me instead of my father just beating me up every time. His training is more fun and I grow more calm with it progressing.
Also I have been assinged to some vary strange missions, like searching flowers in the desert or watching guard over a bride until she could marry. Quite strange stuff but with all the hostility here it is quite normal that some people do need protection if they act up against the radicalism here.
My mother left home, because she could not stand the preassure anymore that comes with the huge burden that is having shinobi inside her family and the blame rested upon her from every side. I miss her, but I hope she returns when things turn for the better here.

I hope your journey went well and you have returned safely. Soon my chuunin exam might take place so I'll be training even more to be at my best.

Hoping to hear from you soo.

Sanae"
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Letters from the stars Empty Re: Letters from the stars

Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:39 am
“Dear Sanae,

First and foremost, sorry to hear about what your father has been doing to you. But congratulations on finding a teacher, I hope it works out for you. Those missions sound…. Interesting. Never a dull moment over there it seems. Sucks about your mom, I’m sure she’ll come home, just give her some time.

I did get home safe, been pretty uneventful over here since though. Best of luck on your chuunin exams… if they didn’t already happen.
Come by soon,

Sakana”
Sanae
Citizen

Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:08 pm
Dear Sakana,

Chuunin exam was rough on me. Sometimes I think I don't even deserve to be in those. I have faced off two other Genin in this. One who was not so much ready as in the spread of power the other Genin and I caused was enough to knock him over sadly. It was more trying to not hit him accidentally fortunately he knew how to stay out of most things. Still he felt out of place a lot and so did I. Against a Ninjutsu Shinobi that can take away seeing from you and make it rain like always. It was such a mess. I could evade most of his attacks but I could not find him because well I don't have the chakra sensory to do so but he always knew where I was. When he came out of the mist we where almost on par with Taijutsu which bared the problem, he was still better and well so since I almost got shred to pieces by a glowing chakra orb and they told us we were not kill one another I forfeited the fight.
Pretty lame I suppose but the third party I mentioned had been knocked over by a Fuutonjutsu that had been aimed at me quite badly in the process and he was not able to go one ether so well we all kind of gave up and our proctor came down to us and confirmed what I thought, we failed. But then kind of dropping out of the sky like nothing came along our Kage to mock the jury and then let us pass the test. It was kind of, weird in that way, I am not really complaining to be chuunin just despite of one I did not think so highly of us. Is that weird?
Just the next day we had a mission to see if we could do research good enough. Funny thought that this would be part of an exam or something but well we did do our paper on the subject we were told to do and shortly thereafter we became full fledge Chuunin. (insert party smiley here)
But there always seemed to be a price to pay. After the fight in the Chuunin exam I had to go to the hospital, a few minor injuries to be treated. Although of my thick bones I do get injured from time to time. Worse was that while I was there my father got there too he and his team had fought of a threat to the village as it seemed, I don't know how yet, but they ripped off his arms or more cut them. He is known to be indestructible and now something has just ripped off his arms and tore open his sides. I was called in to donate my blood to keep him alive and so I could see how he looked. Usually he is solid as a wall of iron but here. I am afraid to lose him.

But despite all that there is also good news I suppose. I have successfully stopped an invader to threaten my beloved home. He had taken on form and abilities of one of my comrades I hold in high regards concerning taijutsu. He is usually the one teaching me. Luckily I was able to trick him and therefore knock him out. Was probably because he did not know my teacher's strengths as well as he did, but I take luck over a dead me any time. So I do seem to grow in my new role sooner or later. Now I will hurry to a party, Christmas party I suppose this will get my thoughts away from it all.

Love to hear from you soon.
Sanae
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:41 pm
Dear Sanae,
I’m sure you deserve to be in the chuuin exams. You work hard and that’s all it takes. It’s nice to hear that you started off you fight well, but I’m sorry that you didn’t win. I’m sure if you had to do it over again it would go differently. The kage, Lady Akihana? It’s nice that she still allowed you to pass. Ohh that research mission sounds very interesting. What was the subject?

Unfortunate that you had to go to the hospital. I hope your father is doing okay. Keep me updated please. That’s both really scary and cool that you defended off an invader of the village. 

Have fun at your Christmas Party,
Sakana.
Sanae
Citizen

Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:49 pm
Dear Sakana,

I have made it through the chuunin exams somehow passed the last test. Funny is we did research about the Lightning Country. His agricultura products and landscapes. If he had not hat this short time span for the report I would have asked you. But it seemed the random information we could gather from some travle reports was enough and now wear the rank and the Jacket. But no Akihana is not the Kage Kyosuke Snow is. Strange I have never seen her but I was out getting cooking supplies for her once.

Now for the bad news, my father due to his incompability with medical treatment lost his arms forever and unfortunately killed himself because he could not bear to be a burden to me or to live with the shame of not being able to do what he was used to. It feels all so surreal, like out of a movie or book that I can't even really cry about it. Now I feel like I need to fill a gap that s so much greater than I was.
For me he was always so strong and like nothing could harm him ever. Now reality as kicked in.
Tomorrow I might see my mother again at his funeral and I don't know how I should react to that either. I hope your life goes a little more smoothly.

Best wishes
Sanae
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:08 pm
Dear Sanae,
Congratulations on passing the chuunin exams. That is kind of funny, I wonder how accurate the information is considering we aren’t the village we were a few years ago.  But yeah that sounds interesting.   Oh wow I had seen lady Akihana the last time I was in hoshi so that’s kind of crazy to me. I wonder what type of leader Kyousuke will be.

Wow… I’m so sorry to hear about your father. Anything I can do to help just let me know. Maybe you should come out here for a change in scenery for a while. We all grieve in different ways. I hope everything with your mother went well.

Your friend,
Sakana.
Sanae
Citizen

Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:26 pm
I can guess how it is exciting but it was no report on your village but on your land so well I don't really know about your village yet. My grieving is cut to a minimum there are so many things that need my attention. Did I mention that I took a bunch of pills and grew about 5 years? Even the thought something like that exists is kind of weird isn't it? Now I am definitely old enough to travel to come and see you. As soon as I am out of the hospital I will request permission to do so, but is it really okay to come since we are not allies? Or will I just be killed on sight?

Oh and by the way I took part in a tournament the winner is promoted to Jounin, but I am far from that. My first opponent gladly did now show up or else I wouldn't have made it even to the semi finals. My semi finals were kind of unspectacular. First he shot fireballs at me that did not hurt. When he saw that he caught me in a Gen that took me a moment to get out of and then I was hit with a huge fire stream from a close range and with a huge diameter so I could not evade it.
Currently I am experiencing the feeling a chicken on a grill must have. Every particle on my front body hurts after this but the doctors will get me fit again and preserve my beautiful face. I am glad that I can write you it feels a little lonely here. Thank you for being my friend.

Best wishes from your grilled chicken
Sanae
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:03 pm
Dear Sanae,
Ah that makes a lot of sense. Oh you grew five years? How old does that make you now? Are you older than me? You should be okay to come to the village, I’ll meet you at the gate to let you in. I can vouch for you, if you bring anyone else along I won’t be able to let them in though.

Oh that’s not great. At least you started to learn how to fight better. Do you know the name of the person who you fought? But anyway, I hope you have a speedy recovery and can come soon.

Just let me know about travel plans,
Sakana,
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:24 pm
Dear Sanae,

Are you okay? It is a bit concerning that I have not heard from you for quite a while. I do not want to assume the worst but it seems unlike you. Hopefully you are just busy and have not found the time to respond to the last letter that I had sent you almost two months ago. I do hope that you find time to respond soon,
Sakana

[Closing thread]

Total wc: 500
Claiming: 1282/3000 for bijuu cloak v2
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:35 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum