Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Week of training (Solo) Empty Week of training (Solo)

Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:17 pm
Training. It was a common practice for any ninja, strong or weak. The weak aim to become strong with training and the strong train to keep their title strong. Tsume and Hakucho weren’t much different. They trained a lot, in fact, there was no free days for them. Either they were on missions or training either with friends or just themselves. For the next week, they had no missions with the up and coming tournament. And you’d never guess who signed up for this chance to show himself off. That’s right, the bird duo, Tsume and Hakucho. They both signed up as soon as it was told. The tournament was all about showing yourself off. Which they were both very accustom to. Anyway, back to the training, they had one thing planned for the week. Learn lightning release. Other than wind style, lightning style was a great element for weapon users. Tsume got his fathers wind style, but his mother had the lightning style. So their plan for the day was to ask their mother if they could teach them lightning style. Of course that wouldn’t be the only thing they’d do, it’s been a while since they’ve seen each other so they would first have to get their greetings and talking about their lives out of the way. 

Tsume arrived at his parents house with Hakucho on his shoulder like always. Once at the door, he politely knocked at the door. Of course, being the lovely mother she was, answered the door with a welcoming “Hello?” And soon beamed when seeing her sons face at the door. Hakucho’s mother was also very happy to see her son home again for a visit. “Hi mom,” Tsume replied back to his mother. “Oh come in, I don’t want you standing in the cold.” She said rushing him inside after commenting on the winter weather they were having at Hoshi. Tsume sat himself down on the couch living room while Haku flew to the bird rest made for the two birds. The Chokyoshi mother rushed into the kitchen started making some warm tea without even asking Tsume if he wanted any, but of course he wouldn’t deny his mother’s hospitality. “Cold outside, isn’t it?” She called from the kitchen. “Yeah,” Tsume replied shortly. She soon entered the room again with two cups of tea, handing Tsume his. The younger Chokyoshi grabbed his cup gratefully, taking a sip of it and then thanking his dear mother. “Oh it was nothing, I was already making some before you came.” Then she asked a decent question. “Now, why did you come?” She knew that he wouldn’t just show up for no reason. “Can’t I just come see my mother every once and a while,” Tsume teased. His mother chuckled as well. Then he went to why he was there. “Well actually I wanted to learn some lightning style jutsu.” She nodded, “I see, I was wondering when you’d ask me. Lightning is a very good element for us weapon users.” Tsume agreed and chuckled. “Well, can you help me?” Tsume asked again. She nodded, “Of course I will honey, let’s finish our tea and then we can get right into it.” 

They finished up their tea and grabbed their winter gear for the training. Tsume and his mother stood about 2 meters from each other. Hakucho and his mother were watching the two from the tree only a couple meter from where they stood. Tsume’s mother was holding a blade. “To learn lightning release, you must understand it.” This was the basic step in learning a new technique, so this was common knowledge that his mother was just reiterating. “Lightning Release is one of the five basic elemental nature transformation techniques that allows the user to generate lightning by increasing the high frequency vibrations of their chakra, allowing for piercing damage and fast movement.” She told him. It almost sounded like it came from a book. His mother was always the best teacher, so anything she said sounded like it came from a book they got at the academy. She then showed off her lightning style with a surge of electricity from the blade she held. Tsume nodded. “Now, we are going to do something very simple, create a small surge in your palm.” She said as she then planted his sword into the ground and held out her palm to Tsume. She demonstrated with the small surge of chakra in her palm. The young Chokyoshi then mirrored the action. He held out his palm and started to run chakra through it. He kept visualizing little spike of chakra running through his hand. He kept at it for quite awhile, everyone just watching in anticipation for a little spark or something. Suddenly, in a small burst, a huge spark appeared from Tsume’s palm. It was so sudden that everyone that witnessed it jumped. “Good job!” His mother commented joyfully. “Now let’s see if you can do it again.” She asked of him again. So, he held out his palm and started the step all over again. Once again, it surged suddenly, this time a bit sooner. “Again,” His mother ordered. This was the pattern until it was almost instant. She smiled. “Good job! You have lightning style down!” She stated in jubilation. Tsume was just as excited. 

Next, Tsume’s mother picked up the blade next to her. “We aren’t done yet, now that you’ve learned that, it’s time for lightning infusion.” Tsume nodded, getting prepared for more training. Tsume already knew wind infusion, so it wouldn’t be super difficult. He unsheathed his own blade and held it to mimic his mother. “Now feel that same surge you felt through your palm and put it through your blade.” She demonstrated again with her sword lighting up with electricity. Tsume then closed his eyes and tried to find that surge again, which was easy enough and easily done. The blade light up like the trees around this time. His face matched the sword with joy. “I did it! Now I’m a step closer to being a chunin.” His mother smiled and put her sword in her sheath. “I’m guessing you signed up for the Hoshi tournament.” Tsume nodded, “Of course I did, every shinobi did.” She just chuckled and smiled, “Good.” 

Hakucho returned to Tsume while he turned away from his mother, “See ya mom.” But he was stopped as Haku’s mother flew right behind them and blocked them from leaving. “You’re gonna leave me before we spar.” Tsume smirked. “I almost forgot about our spars.” He stated as it’s been a while since they have done one together. “Well then, let me remind you.” As she said that, she through a shuriken she had hidden from him during their training. This would start the spar. Tsume saw the attack coming and quickly ducked down so the path was to Haku’s mom. She also avoided it. “Nice dodge.” Tsume’s mother commented. The younger Chokyoshi took out his kanata in response. His mother did the same. Tsume returned to his feet and turned Hakucho into a clone of himself, his mother did the same. They had a little stare off before Tsume took the charge first. Katana in hand, he held it with the tip facing his target. Hakucho followed behind Tsume. Once his mother dodged his attack Tsume quickly lowered below their waist line while Haku when for a Dynamic kick to Tsume’s mother. Contact was made and she went flying. When Haku’s mother tried to attack back, Tsume rose again and gave her a nice side kick to her right side.  Haku’s mother ended up beside Tsume’s mother about 5 meters away from the duo. “It seems we underestimated them.” She was forced to admit. They rose again, Tsume’s mother gripping her blade, while Haku’s gripped her fist. Now they charged at them, Tsume’s mom holding her blade parallel to her head. Haku’s mother charged with her companion.  Once they got close enough, Tsume’s mom took a swing with her blade to Tsume’s right side. Haku’s mother jumped up and tried to kick Haku like he did to her partner. Tsume was too quick to get cut by his mother, so he countered with his sword, causing them to clash. Once they clashed, Tsume smirked and infused his sword with lightning chakra and cut right through his mother’s blade. She was surprised that her blade was now in two, so her quickly backed off from her son. As for Haku, he countered her legs with his arms. Once they were stopped, he grabbed her by the leg and threw her to her partner, cause her to transform back into her normal white feathered self. They smiled and rose their arms/wings. “We give up, you win.” They surrendered. Tsume and Haku smiled back as Tsume sheathed his Katana again. “Good.” He teased. The women lowered their arms, “Wow, look how much stronger you are.” Tsume blushed at the complement. “Thanks, we’ve been working hard, now we best be off.” Tsume turned away from his mother to head back home.

Half way home, they were meet by their mothers again. “Wait!” They called. “We have a gift for you?” Tsume’s mother handed him a christmas cracker. “Oh cool, I got a ticket from this last time.” “Then open it.” She rushed him. He opened it as it glowed and gave him the gift randomly. Whatever it was he thanked his mother for it and returned on the path to his house for some much needed rest. His mother did the same with her partner.  

WC: 1607
Claiming:
Lightning style 2700/2700 (using 10% and the 2700 Wc from Christmas event)
Lightning style: Chakra infusion 1607/2000
-1 christmas chracker (rolling for prize)
8 stats for Tsume and Haku

Last edited by Tsume Chokyoshi on Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Week of training (Solo) Empty Re: Week of training (Solo)

Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:19 pm
(rolling)
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:19 pm
The member 'Tsume Chokyoshi' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'20-sided dice' : 18
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:48 am
Approved
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:18 pm
Day two of training. Tsume was already awake and getting ready for the training he had in store today. Hakucho was just waking up as Tsume was slipping on his gear. He gave a surprised shriek. “No I wasn’t going to leave you, I was gonna walk you up.” Tsume explained himself, Hakucho sighed and stretched. Once Tsume had all his gear on, Haku jumped onto his shoulder. “Today's training we can do by ourselves. We are gonna finish the jutsu we are close to learning and then I have some jutsu for myself that I need to learn.” Hakucho nodded, he understood what he meant. Tsume still didn’t quite know what to learn himself, but that’s what half the battle is with training. Hakucho knew what he would train, just some simple taijutsu, it wouldn’t be a tough day at all. 

Tsume set out with Haku not long after getting ready. They didn’t live far from the training grounds, so it didn’t take them long to arrive at the grounds. Hakucho took off from Tsume’s shoulder to the sky, it was nice out for a winter's day. Snow was on the ground, making a sweet crunch every time took a step. And the sun was out, so the light of the snow looked like a work of art. Tsume took off his Fuma shuriken and placed it on the ground next to him. Next, he took off his weapon pouch. Now he only had his Katana, which he placed his hand on. He unsheathed it, making that sweet sound all sword made. Now that he had his Katana in both hands, he got in the basic standing position for holding a sword, both hands on the sword, straight back, feet apart stuff like that. He figured on the way here what he would try to perfect, lightning release: chakra blade. The blade lights up into sparks like it did the day before. He would take a couple swings at the air with the new light up blade, using some imagination to envision some enemies. This seemed childish but it was actually useful to some training methods. Thankfully no one witnessed him, as they would certainly tease him. Tsume stopped the flow and sheathed the katana back up. Next, he would take his Fuma shuriken back from the grasp of the ground. Now with his large blade in grasp, he lights it up with the same jutsu. He took aim at a tree about 10 meters away from his position and launched his lightning shuriken. The tree split into two, collapsing to the ground below, leaving behind some scorch marks from the lightning. “I think I could safely say I have this jutsu down.” Tsume claimed as he examined the damage he made to the tree. Although, he would see that he was just talking to himself as Hakucho was doing his own training to another tree. 

Hakucho, looking like Tsume, was practising his enhanced punching jutsu. He targeted a spot on the tree for his strike to hit. Once hit by the strike, the tree indented at the striking place. That meant for Hakucho that some real progress was being made. Indents like the one he made couldn’t be made normally. So it was good to get it like that. Now it wasn’t perfect but that was due to his own strength, and that was some training that couldn’t be done in one day. 

Tsume had his next thing to perfect after the lightning chakra blade. It would be his strongest yet, Rupture. According to the text about the jutsu, it was commonly used with samurai, weapon using geniuses. From the stories his mother would tell him when he was younger about them, he could tell that they were much alike. “Samurai and shinobi are noted to have first diverged in how they received the teachings of ninshū: samurai were more spiritual and idealistic, while shinobi focused on using their chakra to keep people's bonds alive.” His mother would say in the flashback he was having. And ever since, he always thought that was a good moral to live by. Anyway, back to the training. Tsume took his blade and started running normal chakra through it as if it were a part of his own body. He took a swing of the blade, which didn’t do anything. He needed the chakra to travel away from the blade and outward like a ranged sword swipe. So, he tried again. Again nothing. This would be harder than he thought. So the next time he took a go at it, it was slower, taking it step by step. Tsume didn’t really need to rush anyway, there was nothing else going on today so he had all day getting this down. 

It was a couple more goes until he started to get really tired, so Tsume thought it would be a good time to get a rest in. He whistled for Hakucho to come. Which he did. Hakucho transformed back into his bird form and landed on Tsume’s shoulder. “Let’s get some grub at home, then we can come back to training.” Hakucho was ready for that proposal, so he took off from Tsume and raced him home. Tsume chased after him.

After getting filled up for lunch, they returned to the field. Hakucho was boasting about his victory in the race they had home, calling Tsume turtle. “You cheater, you got a head start.” Tsume defended himself with the same thing over and over again since lunch. “Whatever, Haku, I just have to finish up learning Rupture and then he can be done for the day.” Tsume informed. Hakucho was fine with that, he would just sit on the tree and watch from afar. Tsume drew his sword again and ran chakra through it like he had been doing all morning. Then he slowly went through the steps on getting a wave of chakra from his sword to the air. He took a swing with nothing happening. But suddenly, a small wave came from the sword, it didn’t go far but it progressed. Not wasting any more time with the jutsu, he got to it again. He kept swinging, sometimes something would show up, then sometimes nothing showed up. Then, after swing for over an hour, a perfect wave came from the katana. “Yes, finally!” the Chokyoshi cheered in jubilation. Although, it was to himself again as Hakucho had fallen asleep during the hour of him swinging. 

After practising for another half hour or so, Tsume walked up the tree and grabbing his sleeping friend gentle as to not to wake him. Then he walked down quietly and back to the house to put Hakucho to sleep in a warmer environment. As Tsume put him on his resting post, he whispered. “Sweet dreams my sleepy friend and set back outside. They were out of food so he needed to get some groceries. Maybe he would pick out something nice for Hakucho. 

WC: 1168
Lightning release: chakra blade: 2000/2000 for Tsume
Rupture 2700/2700 (10% off) for Tsume
Arthat fist- 2100/2100 for Haku
(proof for progess: http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t37142p20-return-to-form-p-nkiotsume-satoru#295162 )
5 stats
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:23 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum