Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (WIP)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7114

A day of Training on the Field (Open, nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: A day of Training on the Field (Open, nk)

Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:03 pm
Higuto after hearing the question knew the ninja was very cautious of the situation. Obviously they didn't have any trust for Higuto and wanted to make certain the situation was understood on both sides. "Hm? No, don't worry. You don't have anything to worry about with me. There wouldn't be much point in picking a fight out of the blue just because we're two ninja of differing homes. If anything I'd like to welcome you to the village and hope you enjoy your stay."

(WC 84)
Roy Pyre
Roy Pyre
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

A day of Training on the Field (Open, nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: A day of Training on the Field (Open, nk)

Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:50 pm
Roy would listen to the boy speak more about his welcoming of hidden mist ninja in his own village. Either Higuto was a coward that didn't know any better but to submit to a ninja of the hidden mist village. Or his loyalties lay with his life and not his village. It was strange because Roy would believe that the young ninja would have nothing but disdain for the alien ninja roaming free in what was once his village. Was there no drive from him to enact revenge for those that lost this "War" or was he just to naive to know the difference between what was right and what was required of him at this time?  Roy would take mental notes of such thoughts and put them aside for now. Everything Roy needed to hear was more than enough to move on to another topic. At least for now.

"I see... thank you." Roy would say to Higuto. "What's your name?" Roy would ask the young ninja if he was not interrupted or stopped. Roy would continue to remain friendly towards the leaf ninja as long as higuto extended the same courtesy towards him.
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:22 pm
"My name's Higuto." He smiled softly and wiped some sweat that was forming on his brow from his earlier exercise. "I'm a Genin of the leaf village. May I ask what your name is?" He could tell Roy was contemplating about something, to his reasoning it must've been confusion as to why he was being so nice, as he continued to display an air of kindness at the situation.

(WC 69... Giggity)
Roy Pyre
Roy Pyre
Citizen

Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:28 am
"Roy, from the hidden mist, obviously." Roy would say to Higuto. "The pleasure is mine. How is your training going so far?" Roy would say as he casually dropped his training backpack on the ground and began to stretch.
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:31 am
"I actually pretty much just got here. Haven't had much time to get a good exercise but so far so good." Higuto rubbed his neck while looking at the stump he was kicking earlier. He hoped soon he could be able to improve his strength in taijutsu as he felt lacking. "You here to train as well?"

(WC 57)
Roy Pyre
Roy Pyre
Citizen

Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:15 pm
Roy would respond to the young leaf genin. "Yes, I am here to train as well. I'll be honest though, I usually train by myself near the center of the training grounds. But on my way over there I spotted you. I just had to stop and say something." Roy would say to Higuto. It was true most ninja here are either too old, too young, or don't look like they care enough for Roy to give any attention to. But this ninja was a bit different. Maybe it was fate or the gods that brought us together. Or maybe it was just a coincidence that he was brought here. Either way Roy would smile, if not stopped, and await Higutos response. Either way roy would continue to stretch out his body because either way he had to train today. Stretching was one of the most important parts of that.
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:37 pm
Higuto watched Roy and thought to himself about what would make Roy have to stop on by to talk to him. Maybe he was someone who was a bit on the loner side who was having a rare moment of wanting to talk to someone. Or maybe he was looking for a training partner. Either way it gave Higuto the opportunity of meeting yet another ninja who could potentially be an ally. "Well I'm glad we got this chance to meet. If you came to train I don't mind sharing the field." He thought about what next to do as he stretched his shoulder out and relaxed his body.

(WC 109)
Roy Pyre
Roy Pyre
Citizen

Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:20 am
Roy would finish his warm ups as he responded to higuto. "There is plenty of training ground to go around. But for the time being I just wished to say hello. I am glad to have met you. You seem different from other ninja here. Perhaps we can meet again. Good luck with you training."

Roy was indeed looking to train alone today. But he would remember the name and the face of Higuto, perhaps one day Roy would train with him more. But today Roy needed to train by himself, he didn't feel comfortable training with a leaf ninja right now. It just didn't seem right. He would pick up his gear, bow the other ninja, and walk away to his normal training ground spot. Should the boy try to follow Roy would confront him; he would ask Higuto not to follow him anymore as it was necessary that Roy trained alone today. Should Roy not be stopped he would continue down to the grove where he normally did his training.

[Sorry man. But with the bijuu battle coming up I need to be out of all topics in case of my unfortunate death.]

[Exit topic, WC: 1200, 24 AP]
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:12 am
Higuto watched as Roy walked on and bowed softly before wondering what Roy was going to be up to. He could tell Roy was strong and experienced by the way he carried himself and this made Higuto happy to have gotten to know another powerful ninja. However it seemed as though Roy had things running through his mind as though there was a hidden agenda he was preparing for. Higuto didn't know what it could've been but he hoped that, even though they had just met, that Roy would find a way to endure and push his way on through whatever held him so distracted. After establishing Roy's departure Higuto decided that maybe he'd call it quits for this session as he picked up his coat, put it back around him, and walked off the field while mentally wishing Roy luck with his own endeavors.

(Understood. I wish you luck.)

(Exiting thread; WC 145; Total WC: 1,200 claiming 6 stats)
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:23 am
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum