Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Magical Girl and not so Magical Man - Page 3 Empty Re: Magical Girl and not so Magical Man

Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:13 pm
TWC: 2944
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 728350

Magical Girl and not so Magical Man - Page 3 Empty Re: Magical Girl and not so Magical Man

Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:49 pm
“Huh, so even in your mind I am topless.” He would say trying to get some reaction from the girl. “If it helps, I don’t wear armor for a reason. You’ve seen me make the cannons and swords, so imagine having to buy armor everytime I needed to use those or if the protrusion got caught in the armor. Sure, cloth would be easy but it would also leave me looking like a weirdo with all kinds of holes in my shirt.”

At hearing the girl didn’t have any plans and that her only future plans were what someone else wanted from her he was a little saddened. “Hikari, what do you want for yourself? There is plenty out there to want. Money, popularity, love. Your new mission from me is to figure out what you want in life and to go get it.”

Since he was asked and he said he would answer he would tell her what he wanted. “Well, I never actually wanted to be kage, it just kind of happened. While I seem calm most of the time, I’m kind of a hot head. Probably, not the best quality in a leader. But that isn’t what you asked.”

“What I want is just a small place away from the villages with a girl I love. Where there is no fighting and it doesn’t matter whether you are ninja or civilian.” He would then look a little embarrassed at what he would tell Hikari next. “Though, that's probably not anywhere within the next few years as I’ve never been on a date, I’m nineteen, and the person I do love is married to the raikage and is our queen.”  He would stand at that. “I am sorry, I shouldn’t have dumped that on you. I’m ahh, is that a new painting? I really like the brush strokes on my face they have a creative fluidity that really perpetuates the artistic form.” I literally sound like an idiot. 

WC: 330
TWC: 3743
Claims: Shadow Clone, Shuriken Shadow Clone using 50% discount from training, the other 243 wc toward Sage Sense
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:32 am
.... (Me wants to go complete fan girl right now, but I get the feeling that if I do that, this thread won't be finished until the the 8 tails goes back on the free bijuu list.)

"Good point," Hikari would agree, understanding that he has a legitment reason to strip down. (Unlike Hikari) However... "However, I hear that there is a new kind of cloth that is able to made with information from Kozai Yuuki Library, apparently made my the first Hogokage himself. It apparently molds itself around those attacks. Its pretty good, I would suggest you look at it."

As for her new mission, The Jounin would chuckle, saying "Hehe, Fair, thank you Kyousuke...." The Jounin would pause for a second. "Actually...... I did have one goal, right before I became a chunin and got distracted on figuring out the holy mark jutsu. Or... well... sort of another mission that Lady Akihana gave me. My mother was from the land of fire, you see, And... well... long story short, there are a few questions about her past that I don't really understand, and I need to figure them out, heading over there, is probably the best bet I have."

As for the question about Kyousuke being a good fit for Hogokage. "Well...... I'm not going to lie, I can see that, and prehaps it is a problem, after all, you did scare many of the civilians in that Chunin exams a few weeks back with Sanae, Tamaki, and Kotetsu. But, I can say one thing about you, at least you are around. You know, I never met Denkiteki Hayato..... not even once. And while I did have a few conversations with Akihana, Ever since she was given the title, I haven't seen her. On top of that, I haven't even heard of something she has done except hand the position to you...."

And almost as if on que, Kyousuke would expalain what he wanted. About the girl he loved.. the Magical girl's face twitched a little bit in the back, some of the food that was being prepared would stop momentarily. SHE JUST GOT HIT WITH SO MUCH INFORMATION!

First. Lady Akihana was married. That made sense, She was beautiful, of that age, and Hikari noticed the ring on her finger during their first encounter. So that wasn't a problem. What was a shock was that the second hogokage was married to the Raikage.

What was his name.... Youka? Hikari did a report on that subject long ago, but she didn't find that much info on the man. However... how could Akihana marry a man who used living men as zombies for a village defense? It...... was insane.

Second. Kyousuke was in love with Akihana? Well.... Kyousuke didn't realize the world he just opened himself up to. The world hell that reigned inside the girl's mind. The world of hurt he was about to be in.

Kyousuke had just won an all expense paid trip to Ship City.

"GO FOR IT!" Hikari would say, "Akihana is a wonderful woman, there has to be something up with her marriage to someone like the raikage, we can figure it out! I know we can! We just gotta do everything point this out to her, and surely you can have your dream!"

Hikari pretty much ignored the comment about the new painting. She was so busy trying to digest what Kyousuke said, it almost was completely impossible for her to get her mind off of this now. After all, the Kyousuke Aki Ship had set sailed! What to call it. Nature light? No, not alot of people understood the nature energy that was what Kyousuke used for his canons..... Queen of the shirtless? No, That would make it sound like Aki walked around shirtless all the time.... and no one wanted to see that....... Hogokages Tieing the knot? NO! THEY HADN'T GOTTEN MARRIED YET!

While this was all going on Hikari would's face would obviously show that she was thinking. As these thoughts were going through her head, the furniture would start to shake slightly, as if reacting to all the new information Hikari had been processing.

WC: 707

TWC: 3651

Mid post claim:

3562 words towards This

89 Words towards http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t37037-hikariton-holy-sun#290983
[/color]
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:37 am
Approved
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:29 pm
“I’ve actually wanted to go visit the land of fire for a while to meet the kages. Why don’t you tag along and do just that?” He would ask after Hikari said what it is she wanted.

Hmm, it is true that Den was not around as often as he was in the old days and that Akihana has been in her quarters since making herself kage. The giant was actually a little relieved by that statement, perhaps being around forced people to see the man’s flaws and in doing so he was creating people that would wish to do better than he himself. Thereby creating a successor that understands where the giant messed up and what things in Hoshi could be better.

It would seem Hikari was in a state of disbelief at all the information. It took a moment, but she actually told him to go for it. In all honesty he would like to, but like Hikari originally he thought something was up between their marriage. “She is never going to feel the same about me.” He would say his voice marking that he truly believed it.

“While I was fighting the raikage, Akihana showed up and stopped us. She cried telling them it was not her doing that me and Arashi arrived. The raikage merely told her to go. I thought nothing of it at first, then when she said he’d threatened her that if she did not marry him he would kill civilians I was enraged, I thought the possibility of so many lives resting on her shoulders made her cry. At the time I didn’t realize there was pain in his voice, the word go held more than please leave.”

“Once, we came back Akihana gladly let the people of Kumo in. I suspected it was genjutsu at first, but not seeing the raikage seems to have bedridden her. That is no genjutsu that is love that goes both ways.” He would wipe away a tear for his lonely ass self before standing. “I uh, am going to go take a walk. I’ll be back in a minute.”

He would then walk outside light up a cigarette and look at the statue of Akihana. Once the tobacco was gone he would place the but in the plants around and head back inside. “Cigarettes help me settle my nerves."

WC: 394
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:25 pm
"Hmmmm" The Jounin would think outloud. "It is a tempting offer, I might take you up on it, but I get the feeling that I might need to break into konoha's classified files to find the information. I will think about it and get back to you on that..."

As Kyousuke left the room, Hikari's mind had to process what she just geard, If her royal queen was truly possedan by her love of the raikage, then that was a huge threat to the safety of the village.

As Kyousuke came back, Hikar would sigh, saying, "I don't know if you are right about that m'Lord... but if you are... then it might be even more of a reason why you need sway her. 

Women will do crazy things for love, and if she loves the Raikage, then who knows what other things she might do for him.... if so, then we need to..  snap her out of it.
I was hoping to have a girl's night with a few of the other Kunochi in Hoshi. I wasn't planning on inviting her Regant because I didiot think she would come, but I will go ahead and drop her an invite."

A warm smile would light up the teens face. "Girls like talking to each other, prehaps I can get to the bottom of this." 

(Sorry, posted from phone while waiting for Workpapers.)

WC: 224

Last edited by Hikari Namikaze <3 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added the WC)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:02 pm
“Break into their files? Well I’m going to have to say no to that, but perhaps I can just ask them for the information that you need.” She said she would think about the offer and get back to him on it, but he did not want to risk starting a war just to start one. If there was a way to avoid it why not attempt it first.

“Oh, I can’t sway her. She has no interest in me at all, like none. I’d have a better chance at seducing Maku the current Raikage.” That wasn’t quite reassuring to Hikari’s second point that Akihana would do something drastic for her love. “I wouldn’t worry too much about Aki doing something odd, she is not the kage and neither is Youka. Besides even for love I don’t think the queen would betray her people. In fact, I feel like just being in Hoshi is betraying her love for Youka. She didn’t seem to want to leave Kumo when we retrieved her, in fact she only seemed to leave because she was told to go. As I recall things that day, I know for sure the only reason I am still alive is because the raikage let me live. He could have killed me as he said he would, but when Akihana showed up he stopped. As if showing her that side of him, would hurt him as much as her.”

“Well if you happen to talk to one interested in me because I’m me send her my way. Most of the ladies I meet just pretend to like me because I’m the kage. Perhaps even the people I like to hang out with only do so because of a title. Titles are frail though, who would want to be with me if I didn’t have that title? I guess, it isn’t important. I am the kage and that is part of who I am even without the title. Kage’s protect those in their village and I was about that life before I got a title for doing it.” He would say looking down. He kind of wanted a bottle of whiskey to appear out of the sky and land on the table in front of him, but he knew the attempt would be fruitless.

“Well how about you, how is your love life going?” He of course knew Valen was interested in her. Speaking of Valen, he recalled something. “Oh, shit I almost forgot to give this to you!” He would say handing her four thousand ryo. “We got that from the rogue ninja Ciel. He stole it from you while you were asleep. He was sent here to spy on the village, we had a warrant for his capture ever since the guy he entered the village with caused a disturbance. Once, he was captured I read his mind and found out he took that from you along with some…” He would blush a bit admittedly the costumes was a little adorable. “Some photos, that you took. I don’t have those on me though I put them in the vault to return to you later. Anyway, we threw Ciel into a cell, but I let him go and told him not to return.”

WC: 544
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:18 pm
Magical Girl and not so Magical Man - Page 3 22581f10

At the thought of just asking the people of Konoha for their classified information, Hikari would look a little bit surprised that the Jugo would suggest that. "I mean..... that would be preferred.... I would feel horrible about having to steal information from them.  However, we can't really go into details why I need that information, it might put our village in danger. Well, I guess not as much the village as myself  in danger. And if we just ask them and they say no, I still need that information. Then that will put them on their guard. And I doubt they will just hand over confidential information because we asked.

What do you suggest? Lord Kyousuke?"

With that, the conversation would turn to the Akihana's love for Youka. "Well... you have a point. Normaly, if you are married to someone, you would want to spend all of their time with that someone. However, if the Queen wishes to remain here, then that shows that she must at least love the village more than Youka.

Speaking of Youka.... what was he like? I have read the files in the library... but it didn't go into much detail about that, you said he could of easily defeated you... is he truly that much stronger than you?"

"Yes.... I'm sorry, I can say some women can be like that, more interested in someone for financial security, and being able to be known as the one to charm someone of great power, however, I wouldn't worry to much about that, you are a charming man, Kyousuke Snow. I am sure there is someone out their for you. Perhaps it is Lady Akihana.... perhaps it is another. But either way, as long as you keep being yourself, and keep your eye out, I am sure you will find love."

As Kyousuke went on, about Hikari's love life, which the girl would sigh about. "Sorry.... no luck for me here either. When I was younger, before I became a Shinobi, I was the one of the only children in a small town on the outskirts of Haven country. And since I have arrived to Hoshigakure, I have spent pretty much my entire spare time on missions and training. Only recently have I found time to spare, so prehaps soon?"

The conversation would then turn to the intruder of Hoshigakure. (I think this thread started before that was cleared up, but since I spent so much time wasting and the timeline is messed up, lets just roll with it.)
"Um.... Ciel...... Ciel...... I am sorry, I don't think I recognize that name. But wait.... he broke in while I was sleeping and took Ryo? I can't belive I slept through that.... and wow..... I am kind of scared to ask what those pictures were about, my..... well..... lets just leave that on the table. So, you have made him leave the village? Its sad, so many good intended souls flock to seek refuge behind our walls, but I suppose for every odd number of good souls that are let in, there are some odd number of evil doers that we let in as well.

I am glad that we have powerful shinobi like you that can keep this place safe."

WC: 552

(Sorry, was really exhausted as I wrote this.)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:48 pm
Just going to go ahead and close this topic, with everything happening with Kyousuke and all.

TWC: 4427 (3651 already claimed, 776 remaing)

Claims

If I could claim this mission as complete, that would awesome (I'm cool if not. It wasn't my intention while writing the thread, I just realized that I did this and would feel awesome to say I did it with a kage.) So 2k Ryo.

I can't recall if we allow the 25 percent discount for max stat for items, but if we do: 425 words towards Ring of Fuinjutsu completeing it, and the remaining 351 to.... Chakra Disguise Technique

If not, all words to my ring.

Also reclaiming the 4k Ryo that got taken from me by Ciel
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Ryo : 23750

Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:48 pm
Approved of mission completed, all WC put towards the ring, and the ryo back
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum