Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Mistress (io)

+2
Hikari Namikaze
Jiro Kabi
6 posters
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Mistress (io) Empty Mistress (io)

Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:10 am
orokana yawned waking up late in the day like he always does. he looked around. no one was ever in the barracks where he stayed. well at least when he wakes. since coming to hoshi this was his only "home." he missed his old home, it was small but it had all the things he needed. mainly space and little noise. this place was noisy. maybe he would get kyou to find him a place less, public. but it didnt matter to him. he grabbed his things and left for the day. as he walked outside he noted it was noonish. and the heat was still there. he sighed hiding from the sun with his cloak. it was one thing he didnt like about hoshi, it was hot. not as hot as suna was but still hot. and he hated sweating. he sighed walking from the palace. he thought bout what he should do. he didnt know what though. he figured he would wait to see what would happen. he rubbed the back of his head as he walked towards a quiet cafe near the busy streets of the shopping area of hoshi, it was here he would grab something to drink, some ice tea, earl grey, and a small bagel. he would sit in its out door sitting area. the sun wasnt hitting oro so he wasnt dying of the heat. he opened his book and started to read it as he sipped on his tea and bagel. he took out his pen and ink he had always carried on him and started to wright in it again. he wanted to figure out what he needed to do for his new addition gen he was working on. he tried many things but nothing worked how he wanted it. he started to wright in it again and scribbled. he slowly forgot he was in a cafe and started to mumble to himself as he wrote. soon some of the air would smell of ink. he also forgot he had a drink near him. it was almost like he was dead to the world. he could do this more freely since he didnt have to worry about love, aya, or yen knocking at his door. he didnt know why everything he hated came from those three people. maybe he had issues. he sighed deeply again thinking about them.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Mistress (io) Empty Re: Mistress (io)

Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:27 pm
Rushing through the marketplace. The Hikage (Hikari Namikaze) made ran into the cafe Orokana was at, her chest nut colored hair fluttering through the wind as she ran into the cafe. Today was the day that the cafe was selling the most delecious ginger bread cookies that could be found in all of Hoshigakure. Rushing in, Hikari would call out, "Hello! Could I please get two dozen gingerbread cookies!" Of course, Hikari wouldn't eat all of that at once, but saving some for other days was always a good idea.

As the fuinjutsu mistress of Hoshigakure said that, said that, the woman would look at her and say, "Sorry, all of our cookies were bouth out about anby a Mr. George Eaker."

Hearing this, Hikari's heart would break in half, the girl couldn't belive her horrible luck, it had to of been only a few hours since they made them! Were they so popular that they had already sold out? The Jounin couldn't believe it! "Guhhh!!!!!! Ok.... let's see what else do I want....."

The place had a few other good sweet items, some including some chocolate chip cookies, hot chocolate, cinnamon buns, and other delicious things, but none of which was made by the chief of the gingerbread, a woman by the name of Granny McFee.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:48 pm
orokana looked at hik as she was talking about cookies. the girl had a sweet tooth he figured. he watched her as he took a sip of his drink. he didnt know if she noticed him or not. he hoped she didnt but. he sighed. he stood up and pocketed his book then looked at hik as he walked to her. "hikari what are you up too? and why do you need so many gingerbread cookies?" he asked and took a sip of his drink finishing it off. he didnt like sweets too much but he didnt hate them. he waited for the girl to respond. he didnt know if this was all for her or if she was going to get them for friends and or family, but if she did get them all for herself she might be a bit bigger this season, maybe warmer though depending on how much colder it gets for the season. which he hoped as a little colder, he didnt enjoy the heat of the desert. he wasnt use to it yet and he didnt want to be. he hoped when he leaves to do what ever the village needs him to do it was somewhere less hot. maybe a nice cabin in the woods alone.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:59 am
While she was looking at the menu trying to figure out what she wanted.... when suddenly the Chestnut haired girl heard Oroakana's voice behind her, Jumping slightly jumping up with a slight squeel, the Jounin would turn and find the boy standing behind her. Had Hikari been in such a rush that she completely ignored who was around her? She couldn't belive it... she couldn't tell Oro that she was planing to eat all these cookies herself! "Oh.... hey Oro..... Sorry, I didn't see you there. Oh, the cookies? Um.... I was hoping to get some to give out to the church in my district. I sometimes volunteer there, you know, gotta try to keep the locals happy." This was slightly true, Hikari did volunteer at a church posing as a civilian, and she was brining some cookies to a Christmas party they were having. However, Hikari herself was planing to bake these cookies, and not use the ones from here to give to the church.

Hikari would then try to change the subject swiftly. "SO! What brings you around these parts? I didn't take you for the kind of person that would enjoy the busy part of town, or enjoy cookies or the like."
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:25 am
orokana stared at her as she talked. then sighed. "i dont really partake in sweets, i came here for their tea." he would say then. he looked around at the sweets they had around. "i guess even ninjas need a treat once in a while." he said thinking about his food system he had. he didnt eat very much and when he did eat it was a small meal. he always forgets to eat when he does other things that take his attention. but hik didnt seem to have that problem. "im here just reading, im too lazy to do anything else right now. i would ask about you but you seem to be busy with your cookie shopping." he would say. where cookies that big of a deal to get, she seemed very upset when she was told they didnt have any. but he didnt mind it. he yawned and looked outside to the street with people. it was like a sea of people running around like chickens. he hated going out. so many people. he looked back at hik then asked. "is that all you are doing? shopping for cookies i mean."
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:48 am
As Oro would ask Hikari about what she was doing, and Hikari would sigh, "Yeah... well that and go do some research at the library. I recently moved and live a good distance away from this shop and the library, so anytime I go to one, I usually go to the other." This was..... technically a factually true statement, Hikari did recently move, she did live far away, and when she came to the area, she always tried to stop by both places. The only thing Hikari left out was the fact that she could also teleport, so it wasn't to much work to get from place to place, but save for Val, Kyousuke, and a few others, Hikari didn't like the thought of people knowing about that ability, or that she had an alternate dimension she could flee to if she needed to.

The Fuinjutsu Mistress of Hoshi would move a strand of long chestnut colored hair out of her face as she asked her next statement. "However, you said something along the lines of how you just wanted Tea and to read? Surely there are other places that would be less crowded and better than this place?
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:41 pm
oro nodded to hik, it was a nice thing. he sighed. he watched as the girl moved her hair. it wasnt often he could have a conversation now a days. and sighed again. "well as much as it annoys me, it reminds me of my old home." he  rubbed the back of his head. he didnt like thinking of the leaf. he wasnt a fan of thinking nice homely thoughts. that annoyed leaked into his face for a second. he fixed that issue by going back to his normal emotionless face he always wore. he fixed his cloak then said. "the library... ive yet to go, which is a bit sad since i spent so much time reading and working on my old book collection. i miss it... though i dont have a place to store the books since im living in the barracks at the palace... i should try at least and see what i could find." he started to mumble to himself. he was excited thinking about it, and of his old home in the leaf. the books in his book case. the nice clean quiet home. vs the barracks where he had to share a room with others. was never clean. and never quiet. he looked at hik. "sorry, its a bad habit, when i get excited about something i just keep thinking about it, ignore me." he said waving his hand.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:04 pm
(Time lining Oro's actions after he said "The Library.... I have yet to go.")

"Wait.... Wait.... Wait.... Hold up, what did you just say? You.... haven't been to the Library yet?" The Jounin would ask, Surely the boy must be joking! The Kozai Yuki Archives was one of the great wonders of the world! It should of been the first thing the former leaf shinobi If Oroakana confirmed this. Hikari would quickly grab reach down and grab him by his hand, a sparkle can be seen in her eyes. "Surely you Jest! The Library is the greatest place on the planet, barring maybe the world library back at Tanzaku Town. And even then, that library has more history books, and less jutsu and Fictional masterpieces.... so I would argue it was even better then that! But anyways, you have to come right now! Like, Drop what you are doing and lets go!" With that, Hikari would attempt to drag Oroakana along with her toward the Kozai Yuki National Archives.

Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:08 pm
orokana looked at hikari as she stopped him. so looked excited. oro hasnt read a story in a long time. the last time was back in the leaf. he couldnt even remember its name. but he didnt have time to read stories, and he still doesnt. since he was technally writing his own book. he would just listen to hik as she spoke. she sounded like a little kid excited about a movie or something. then she grabbed his arm and started dragging him to the library. this reminded him of aya, and love, hell even yen at times. why does everyone drag him around. with love it was almost daily. was he just a pet in peoples eyes... maybe that wasnt a bad thing since pets get fed and do what ever. but he didnt stop her since he didnt have anything else to do. he hoped this place wasnt a let down. if it was just filled with random history books and story books it sounds like an ok place. "ive never been to tanzaku town either. i been to very few places sadly." he would say and sigh. maybe this would be something he wouldnt regret he hope it was at least. the last thing he wanted as a new love. a shiver went down his spine thinking if he meet love again and what she would do to him.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:36 pm
As Hikari dragged Oroakana with her, he would talk about how he had never been to Tanzaku Town "Wait.... really?" Hikari would ask as she dragged him. "I thought you said before that you were from Fire country? In that case, wouldn't that be the biggest city for you? Well.... unless you did all your big city shopping from Konoha or something.... I can't recall, have you been there before?"

After answering that question, and that converstaion if there was more to it, Hikari would continue on. "Well..... sorry to hear you haven't gone alot of places, but hey! You came from Fire country all the way here! So that is a lot of places! I have never left Haven Country, so I don't really know that much either, but the Archives will have alot of information on other cultures and such! I can't wait for you to experience it all!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum