Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Teaching the new guy (p, Grim) Empty Teaching the new guy (p, Grim)

Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:41 pm
The sun was out and the wind blowing the clouds moving slowly in the sky. You could smell the fresh flowers from the garden across the way from the training grounds. Their was a few sand dooms and some bushes as well as a small river of water flowing threw the training grounds. Their was also patches of grass and other types of terrain in the training grounds, as the shinobi liked to have multiple types of terrain to test jutsu and what such. Cole himself it didn't really matter to much were he trained, but he did like the tree line by the edge of the river himself. Because it offered the most out the training grounds to him. You had trees for shade that also forced the wind to blow by them. Changing the direction of the wind to the south at all time while standing their. Just because of how the trees was lined up. Then you had the small river about 20 feet wide and just a few feet deep. It was more than enough to practice any water style jutsu. Plus you was close to the natural sand while standing on one of the grass covered dirt patches. This is were cole liked to train at and he enjoyed being here as well. He liked to look at the different types of terrain and watch how the different types of shinobi would tend to move to the terrain that helped them the most with their jutsu. Most of the time not even realizing that their doing it.

Cole walked out to the tree line and pulled his pack off his back and hung it on one of the tree limbs. Cole then pulled his cloak up so that he wouldn't sit on it letting it fall around him. While he sat in the shade and pulled out his book of jutsu. The book was nothing special it was just were he would jot down his notes from his studies. His father would make sure he studied every night when he got home. Cole didn't mind though as he knew it was only to make him stronger. He was a natural when it came to tiajutsu, but he always struggled when it came to ninjutsu. Cole was looking at his notes when he started to wonder when Grim would show up. He had told him that he would train him and show him how to graduate from the academy and were to find him at. He figured that Grim would show up any time now, so cole just kept looking over his notes till he saw Grim coming. When Grim was on the way cole would stand up and slid his note book in his pack. He would walk over and great Grim with a hand shake ask him what he was planning on learning today. He would tell grim that he didn't mind teaching him both jutsu or just the one if he had already learned one of them.

(WC-504)
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48688-niko-kazan-stat-page
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 97200

Teaching the new guy (p, Grim) Empty Re: Teaching the new guy (p, Grim)

Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:21 pm
Akihisa arrived at the training grounds he saw the the clouds lazy walking like a nara. he flowers forming shapes and designs. And he saw the lake ripple from the fish swimming in it as they talk and whisper. Akihisa saw this as a way to improve water element then he directed his gaze back to the plants. Akihisa like plants because akihisa's grandmother enjoyed planting but it was hard in sunagakure so he never got to do it. The one thing Akihisa did not like about this training area is the sand it reminded him of sunagakure the home he despised with the people he despised. Because Akihisa had no scrolls he could not earn any jutsu. but he knew what he would like to specialize in those three were ninjutsu medical ninjutsu and puppetry. He knew this was a good place to train. When he saw Cole he walked up to him and shaked his hand knowing he was admiring the clouds just like him and responded to his question saying he needed to learn both.  "So how do i get started" Akihisa said
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:53 pm
"So how do i get started" Grim said after shaking coles hand. Cole gave it a thought he hadn't really trained anyone before but it couldn't be to hard after all it was the basic jutsu. Cole thought about it for a moment maybe two before saying. “Well I guess we should start with the basics I'm not going to go into the hole lesson on how chakra works. I'm just going to assume you already know that much, so instead im just going to explain a few things and then show you how its done. We will do it this way for both jutsu the transformation and the clone jutsu.” Cole would say as he walked a little ways out from the trees, but staying with in the shade it was a hot day after all and the shade felt good with the breeze. Plus they wasn't practicing anything danger's or nothing.

“The clone jutsu is the simplest version of the clone jutsu's. Their are the Shadow clone and the multiple types that flow off of it, but today we are just going to practice the clone jutsu. What separates the clone jutsu from the other clone jutsu is very simple. The clone jutsu is not real it does not have a real body and so their for is easy to tell. However this does not mean that it is a stupid jutsu. Like I said it has a more powerful version to it, but the real usefulness of the clone jutsu is a cheep distraction. It cost very little in the way of chakra and if used correctly it can give you they upper hand.” cole would say while pacing in front of Grim. He would relize that it probably sounded pretty boring, so he would add “how many more times you think I could use the word clone” as a bit of a joke.

After cole would stop pacing make a hand sign and form a clone of himself. He would run his hand threw the clone a few times to show Grim what he was talking about. “Now your turn” cole would tell grim as he walked over to grim to trade places.

(WC-369 TWC- 873)
not going to bother linking the clone jutsu if needed i will
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:51 pm
Akihisa saw the clone it's made of a light amount of chakra not enough to be physical but enough to see it. He formed a ram sign then a snake sign then a tiger sign and funneled some chakra to his left. And shaped it into a version of himself. The version of himself turned into a person and then flopped over dead. Akihisa knew this would be trial and error he did this three times over having the same result knowing there must have been a problem in the way he distributed the chakra maybe to much chakra. So he asked Cole "Hey Cole am i putting too much chakra". TWC297

Last edited by LordGrim on Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:05 pm
Cole took a a seat against the tree after the second attempt the kid took. Thinking that this was going to be a long day. The kid tried one more time and the clone was dead again. Then the kid asked if he was putting to much chakra into the jutsu. Cole looked at the kid and stood up walking over to him. “I don't think that your putting enough chakra into the clone jutsu. Ill show you what happens when you put to much chakra into the clone jutsu” cole told Grim. He then made the hand signs and pushed about twice the amount of chakra into the jutsu that he would normally. The clone formed and it was over weight almost two times the size cole was, and then the clone fell over like it was having a heart attack. “hold on here comes the best part” cole would tell Grim as he watched the clone. The clone would start to pulse and after a few seconds it exploded into a puff of smoke, but unlike a normal clone this one looked like it was really exploding from his belly. “That's the best thing about it. You see I had the problem of putting to much chakra into my jutsu when I first started, and it looks like your having the opposite affect just push more into it and I think you should have it” cole would tell Grim as he walked back over to the tree and sat down.

(WC-252 TWC- 1127)
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:07 pm
Akihisa glanced back at his surroundings how beautiful this place really is he had had this problem before and he knew how to get just the right amount. he did the clone jutsu again it had the same result  as last time so he put more chakra into it it looked slightly less dead but still looked dead. Akihisa would repeat this process when he thought he had just the right amount. He released the clone it copied his moves but fell apart right away. Akihisa then noticed that he had put his chakra in the clone in a big burst so he had tried again doing to burst of chakra it survived and lasted for five minutes he would do this again lowering the chakra and getting just the right amount when he thought he had did it right he asked Cole"Hey i'm done now we are working on transformation right".
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:06 am
Cole would stand up after watching grim get the clone jutsu right. "Hey i'm done now we are working on transformation right" Grim would ask cole. “Yea thats next” cole would say as he walked over to Grim. “The transformation jutsu is pretty easy you just got to mold your chakra around your body and form it in the shape you want to take. The best way to do this is to picture someone in your mind, and make it real. If you want you can transform into me since im standing here and it would be easier to do” cole told Grim. “now ill show you an example” cole added while making the hand signs. With a puff of smoke Grim would be able to see that cole looked just like grim. He would hold the jutsu for a few moments to let grim get a good look at it before dispersing it. “Ok you done good so far, and with getting the clone jutsu down you know everything you need to know to do this one as well. Same amount of chakra and everything here just used in a different way” cole would tell Grim as he backed up to give Grim some room to work 

(WC-208 TWC-1,335)
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:35 am
Akihisa saw coles demonstration. So you mold chakra around your body that should be easy He molded the chakra around his body and tried to transform into cole but their very notable features that he was missing. So he tried to vision cole in his mind and him merging with cole becoming him. When that happened he missed the back Half of cole Akihisa walked slowly behind cole to get a good look at his back. He repeated what he did last time and it worked. He asked cole "Hey im done pretty easy is there anything wrong with it". WC100
TWC550
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:17 pm
Cole watched as Grim took a couple tries and then got the transformation jutsu down. Cole thought it was pretty good and with a bit more practice he thought that Grim could make a decent shinobi. Cole walked over to Grim “Not bad Grim I think you have a future as a shinobi, but before we go let me tell you what my father told me before I entered the academy” cole would take a small pause before continuing. “Shinobi endure so that the people that we care about don't have” cole would tell Grim. “you can take it as you will or just ignore it, its you call but good luck with your test in the coming days” cole would tell Grim before offering him a hand shake heading out for the day he had a mission to go to, and didn't want to be late.

(WC-147 TWC- 1487
Exit unless interrupted
Claiming 7 stats
1487 WC to Chakra Absorption )
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:07 pm
Cole approved unless interrupted
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum