Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

'You must specify a subject for your message' IO.

+4
Madrigal Kaguya
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Travin Iburi
Also Gin Kouen
8 posters
Go down
Also Gin Kouen
Also Gin Kouen
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

'You must specify a subject for your message' IO. Empty 'You must specify a subject for your message' IO.

Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:07 am
Gin would awake before the sun had even begun its ascent toward the heavens this morning. Slowly, quietly, slipping out of his bed and dressing himself in a silent, yet hurried manner he would then begin to slowly creep out of the house before running down the street as quickly as he could manage. ‘Thank goodness, I got out before he woke up. I want a day to heal before he attacks me again.” He’d think to himself as he moved through the crisp night air that the desert was known for. It was late at night, very late. Or very early in the morning if you wanted to consider it that way. It couldn’t have been any later than 3:30, which meant more than likely that the training grounds would be abandoned. Perfect for training and element like fire. Which could easily harm others around him if he wasn’t careful. This way, he simply didn’t have to worry about such things. Which would allow him to apply more focus into his learning of more powerful techniques to add to his arsenal.

With these thoughts in mind he would arrive at a deserted training ground. The pale moon hung high in the sky, casting it’s light across this half of the world. Sparse cloud cover moved through the skies and those few that did pass between the moon and their vantage point of it weren’t even close to thick enough to block it out. This would give it an eerie look from time to time. A cool wind would blow through the clearing and his silver hair would sway lightly in the breeze. It was a lovely night to train indeed.

Gathering his potent fire chakra from within his body would be begin to knead, and form it to his will. The deep reserves would flow throughout his body endlessly as the feeling of such power made him feel more and more alive with each passing moment. He wanted more of this, more strength, more power. He would take hold of it wherever he could and never let go. He would be so caught up in his thoughts that he would lose concentration on his surroundings. Something that while out in the world would surely have consequences. Here in the village it wouldn’t amount to too much danger.

WC: 388
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

'You must specify a subject for your message' IO. Empty Re: 'You must specify a subject for your message' IO.

Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:10 pm
ignore me

Last edited by Cole on Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

'You must specify a subject for your message' IO. Empty Re: 'You must specify a subject for your message' IO.

Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:38 pm
The night had always held a certain allure in the young males eyes as he sat in the slums on the building that he designated his home and smiled a small smile. Things were going somewhat well to the point where the male had several things lined up, each of course leading to different results. This one had been patient in the sense for every opportunity he had simply waited and calculated the risks as if any risk bothered him. He had remembered when this cursed gift was his bane and he didn't do anything but question his own existence...but now he was slowly coming into accepting this power as his own...and the consequences of it. Through his many days here he secretly researched the cult of Jashin and why they wanted this power, and it was so simple.

To spread chaos and destruction for their Lord and Savior, but why do so when you had no idea what this "God" wanted. The male smirked as he read over a note from the lab and stuffed it into his cloak," Cult of Jashin..Immortality...all of this reflects me somehow, but i'm not giving it up...not yet," the male silently exclaimed to himself as he rolled backwards and into a hole...or specially a chute. The layout of the building was ingrained into his brain as he bypassed the top three floors and landed into his, grabbing his staff he plunged himself into the night and into the busy streets of the slum. Exiting through a dark alleyway he threw the hood of his cloak onto his head and walked toward the only place his restless body would accept- The training grounds.

It took him some odd minutes to actually arrive and when he did he could see two others but for the moment chose to ignore them and walked over to a specific spot. Once there he simply stuck the staff into the ground and warmed up, the cross blue eyes looking into the distance from the hood that covered and obscured his face from view as he stretched. Whatever tonight had held for him was a weird one, the aching from the bite of that spider coming back to him. It began to slowly form into something that was both confusing and perplexing him. At the moment he didn't care so he continued to warm up until his body felt loose and took a small stance, legs slid only a few feet apart only to align with his shoulders perfectly.

[419]
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default

Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:15 pm
Gin’s chakra focusing training was going along smoothly. He could feel his incredibly powerful fire chakra coming to him much easier now and he could take hold of much.. Deeper levels of it than before as well. Every little bit of progress he made merely added to his power and that was something he wanted more of very badly. As the night continued on, the cool air keeping him going strong as he ran through multiple chakra exercises, the swirling energies of blue and red taking form around him as his fire chakra and normal chakra exploded outward from him. He would need to perform some chakra control exercises soon. Lest he have all of this power, but no control with it at all. So he simply began to practice keeping the surrounding sand swirling in small tornados around him. The exercise would be surprisingly efficient as it didn’t take much chakra to form the small twisters, but it did require a steady flow of it. A perfect example of a chakra control exercise.

He would be so into his training that he wouldn’t notice the random white haired kid come in and walk through for seemingly no reason at all. The next person to arrive would however catch his attention. As he didn’t simply pass through like it was a city sidewalk. He was about a half foot shorter than him with a few extra pounds than average. But it was easy to tell it was in muscle mass and not fat. He couldn’t see his hair due to the hood of the cloak he wore being up and over his head . He could see the worn travel cloak but nothing else in the way of clothing as the cloak covered him up well but he considering the man was wielding a staff and started stretching for physical conditioning, Gin could infer he was a melee combat fighter. Something he himself didn’t have much experience in.

As it stood though the man seemed interested in learning by himself for now. So Gin himself would simply decide to work on his chakra now. Therefore, turning back to his focus on the twisters he would focus on increasing their height. If one were to come near they would feel heat coming from the twisters. It wouldn’t be enough to cause burns. But it would however be enough to warrant some curiosity. The heat of course would be emanating from Gin’s fire chakra flowing through the twisters.

WC: 416
TWC: 804
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:44 pm
Mo-ri continued as he stretched before kicking the staff into the air, his body turning as he kicked. The transition happened so smoothly as the staff spiraled into the ground and the male began to kick at nothing but the air, small trails of dust being left in their wake. As the staff quickly barreled toward its owner, the male landed and crouched to the ground before delivering another swift kick to it and causing it to launch it into the air. The higher it went the more kicks he released in volleys, doing the same back and forth before catching the staff and taking in a deep breath. The male would slowly exhale as he stabbed the staff into the air and jumped onto it, and as he did it would enlarge and shoot him into the air. To the male still training it would just appear that the staff was just big and the male was gone.

In reality some odd 20 meters in the air, the male had been falling quite quickly before crashing into the staff and pushing it further down. How? When the male was near the staff he would kick it. Yes. His foot rapidly collided with the staff as an ax kick and a brief yell escaped his lips as the only thing left had been the hole the staff made and...him in the hole. On his shoulder sat the staff and at long last the hood fell from his head showing the scruffy brown hair ...from the back.
Also Gin Kouen
Also Gin Kouen
Citizen

Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:24 am
Gin would hear the impact of something and turn to look at the man that was sharing the field with him as he performed an impressive display of kicks on his staff. The versatile weapon would begin to spin into the air as the man proceeded to perform aerial kicks before kicking the staff back up into the air. This would go on for a bit before the man suddenly disappeared as his staff seemed to increase in size exponentially. This would cause the silver haired genin to blink a few times as the man seemingly disappeared ‘Sun wukong?..’. Of course he would reappear with his staff next to him on the ground after a rather impressive axe kick. ‘Gee, I wonder if he likes to kick his opponents alot?’ He’d think to himself as he shook his head softly at the bad joke in his head before slowly moving toward the individual. Or at least, the hole he would be in. As he moved closer he could make out a shock of scruffy brown hair on his head now that the hood was down. Gin would simply reach into his pack for a water bottle before speaking up.

“Catch.”

He would simply say as he tossed the water bottle toward the guy. The array of kicks had been impressive. Gin himself couldn’t perform something so..physically demanding. He was more inclined to train the unimaginable power that lay within him. But that didn’t make the display he had just see any less impressive. He figured the guy might appreciate some water after it either way. So what kind of rude ass guy would he be if he simply decided to not come give the guy one. He had two anyway, using fire jutsu could make one thirsty after all.

“Names Gin, nice the meetcha. That was an impressive display I have to admit.” He would say with a shrug and a small easy going grin. “I spose taijutsu and that staff are you main weapons of choice? You certainly kick a lot. Do you ever throw a punch?” He’d ask in curiosity, waiting for the mans answer.

WC: 357
TWC: 1161
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:19 am
The young male stood in the hole for some time as if he had been examining it for something. The size, width and depth were about right but he needed more. The greater the impact force the more he would do obviously but...there was a little more to this. This had been the outlining of a grand technique he would soon display to the world and once it had been completed...well the land would definitely shake.  He was caught up in his thoughts as the male threw the bottle to him, but as he slowly came closer to him, his right hand would move behind him and catch it before crouching. A small moment and he would have been in the air and flipping before landing beside the male and smiling," Thanks man." The water would slowly be drained and absorbed into the males body (not literally) and when he had finished he smiled and nodded," Much needed...much needed indeed." The silence between the two probably lasted for a moment before the male spoke.

A wry smile appeared on his face as he chuckled and scratched his head with his left hand," Mo-ri Jin. Nice to meet you as well. Thanks for that. Didn't think someone would be watching," Though his next question caused him to laugh and shake his head a bit. Of course he had threw punches here and there, but then again he always used the staff," I do on occasion but i mostly do open handed jabs and other things. As for my choices of weapons, yeah for the moment until I master every form there is of this beauty," there was a certain truth in his words as he looked at the staff and back to the male. He had been a little curious as he looked over to the male and blinked," So what were you training over there? I didn't get a very good look but it seemed interesting at least."

[1,003]
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default

Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:43 am
Gin’s eyes wouldn’t leave the man’s as he spoke in a carefree attitude. He drained the water bottle quickly before thanking him for it. And answering his curiosity. It was obvious he preferred kicking and using his staff of course. At this point the man would have turned to look at him and Gin would finally get a good look at him. An energetic youth abounded the guy but his eyes were easily more interesting than  the rest of him. A black circle with yellow crosses within them. It gave him an odd and exotic appearance that caused Gin to raise an eyebrow at. He’d shrug it off before answering his fellow shinobi’s question. “I was working on my fire manipulation. It’s by far the most power aspect I have.” He would say before turning away from the staff wielding male and flipping through a quick tiger seal. Almost immediately afterwards a silver gout of fire would escape from Gin’s lips that let it’s heat be felt for a few feet away from it. Given the small size of the flame it would serve as an accurate account as to how hot the flames really were. “That’s my weakest fire attack, I can do a bit more with it, but I’m still not far along to truly stand on my own yet.” He would say with a shrug. “Just got out of the academy recently, very recently actually.” He would finish as an afterthought.

“So what exactly were you working on? Some sort of combo or was that just conditioning?” He would ask in curiosity. He wondered what kind of training a weapon user did. Was it a bunch of conditioning exercises with a ton of different weapons? Were there specific technique branches for one to learn? It interested him whole heartedly. Granted he wasn’t interested enough to want to take it as a specialty himself. He was more a ranged fighter, hell one day he hoped to be considered one of the strongest shinobi in the world in terms of ninjutsu. Which would almost assuredly put him on the back lines sending fireballs and whatever other element he might decide to send toward the enemy. “I myself was trying to get a deeper connection with my fire chakra, trying to become accustomed as to how it acted upon my will both inside and outside of my body. You might say it was one big chakra control exercise.” He added after a moment to let the guy respond fully. Of course that moment would extend to let him finish his explanation.

WC: 431
TWC: 1592
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:32 pm
"So you're what this village would call a genin then hm? Still new to learning this village's system of things, but it would seem you learn quite fast then mm?," the male have a wry smile as he rolled his shoulders to get the kinks out. The male would see the once black irises turn blue but kept their normal cross haired shape as he examined the male and nodded.

" its a little of both to be honest. I'm thinking of a new technique to really shake the earth. Seeing as I don't use chakra in going to take the ground from under them. Maybe cheating buuuuttt there is no cheating when it comes to being a ninja," it was simple to him how he could use his strength to do such a thing. Lastly he listened to the male and smiled," if only I could use my Raiton in that way." 

Then again chakra was not his forte. The male stuck the staff into the ground and leaned against it, his body being perfectly lined and held up by the staff. He simply waited for the meale to answer him.
Also Gin Kouen
Also Gin Kouen
Citizen

Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:06 am
“You would be correct, I am a genin of this village, and it’s understandable that it would take some time to get everything figured out and sorted. It can be a lot to digest if you haven’t been living it all your life, and I wouldn’t know if I’m a fast learner or not. I just put everything I have into my training all of the time.” He would say with a friendly smile at the guy as the boy worked the kinks out of his shoulders. He would take careful notice of the fact that the guys eyes changed colours from black to blue but kept their cross shaped pattern. “So you don’t use chakra? Are you unable to or just prefer not to?” He would ask in curiosity. After all to a guy who used chakra as his entire method of fighting it was rather strange to think about choosing not to use it at all when one could. It was so powerful and versatile, why would you forsake it? Besides he just admitted it himself, there was no cheating when it came to the life of a ninja.

This simple rule was oft times forgotten. As people tended to have some deluded sense of honor on the battlefield. But there were times and places where such things were useful sure. But only as a tool for the end results. As shinobi, that’s all they cared about. How you killed an opponent simply doesn’t matter if their dead and you’re not. What are they gonna do? Complain? “An interesting technique idea, using raw strength to move the earth. It certainly sounds like quite the challenge.” The silver haired genin would say to the cross shaped staff wielder. The man would at this point stick his staff into the ground and lean on it. The staff easily holding his weight. ‘Did he plant that into the ground with enough force to hold him up? Or is it simply that heavy?..’ he thought to himself as he witnessed the action.

“You have some interesting eyes I must say. Are they natural?” He’d ask in curiosity, his own hazel eyes shining in the light of the moon as he did. There was certainly nothing special about his. But that didn’t mean there couldn’t be one day right? His hands would find their way into his pockets. A sign of a certain amount of trust, as it meant he removed most of his guard. It was far more difficult to defend oneself with their hands in their pockets after all. In the end though, the guy was in a shinobi village. He doubted even if his intents were malign, that he would do something here. There were always patrols after all.

WC: 459
TWC: 2051

Mid thread claim for 10 stats and the next level of my meijin bloodline (Reads as Third level, but it is actually the 'second') Found here 2000/2000
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum