Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

I'm not supposed to be here. Neither are they. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm not supposed to be here. Neither are they.

Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:16 pm
The member 'Mo-ri Jin' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'20-sided dice' : 16, 14
Ciel
Ciel "Pico" Duchamp
Citizen

I'm not supposed to be here. Neither are they. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm not supposed to be here. Neither are they.

Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:59 pm
Nan heard, no, more like felt, a wave of distaste from the butterfly on his head. It was mostly likely about all the other man's comments. He seemed... a largely insensitive sort. Weird guy.

Anyways. Nan kind of knew what he wanted now. He wanted to see that moth. And so he waited, looking towards where the noise was slowly getting louder.

It was first visible about a minute later. Only the tips of its wings were visible, and as they flapped, they went in and out of vision. But the flapping was slow. It seemed to be ten seconds between peaks. Maybe a bit more. It was another twoish minutes before it was fully in vision. It was... massive. Taller than most buildings. Perhaps, throughout the entire village, the only larger structure was the castle!

It was simply amazing. Her wings were a grey and brown swirl. You could plainly see the features that were hidden by size on most butterflies.

She is one of the elders of the moths. The oldest within our travel group. The blue butterfly was obviously talking about the gigantic moth that easily eclipsed the entire sun. Until she had descended enough, of course. She was landing on the ground, with extremely large numbers swarming in around her. It was quite the sight.

[[ 1127 ]]
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:14 pm
The male simply looked at the two of them for a moment as he looked at what seemed to be a palpable state of silence that even confused him. Maybe it was something he had said or maybe perhaps they had simply not like the fact that he had asked them about their predator and wanting them to be his summon race. Curious enough there was an itch crawling along his back as he looked to the south, toward what appeared to be that forest that he had meet a certain individual a few days prior to this.

As the sun began to be compromised by something, a shadow of something coming closer and closer he took a peek into the skies casting a look at the monstrous entity and whistled," Now that is a big moth...That the one making all that noise earlier? ," if he recalled correctly this was one of the elders of this specific flock and the male needed to gain its favor, not him by the way. He looked over to Nan and decided to take a small seat on the ground to see what he would do in the situation. The blue one had said nothing to the male after his little spider bit so he could only assume he was mad at him or something.

Nothing meant something to him and as he sat there he couldn't help but wonder why exactly...he enjoyed watching scenes play out. Unknown to him that his was about to come to, the skittering of a lone entity came present in the field, but for how long no one could tell. Mo-ri for this moment simply sat silent and looked at the flock and the other male in anticipation for something, probably nothing though everything could be wrong at this point.
Ciel
Ciel "Pico" Duchamp
Citizen

Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:34 pm
Nan thought to approach her. It seemed like a risk, as if she could destroy him completely by accident. But the future belonged to the brave, and all that jazz. So time to be brave!

Nan began the walk. She had landed a decent distance from the pair, though not so far as to take many minutes to reach her.

Though in the end, Nan had not even needed to walk the entire way. No, before his eyes, the Moth transformed. She grew smaller, MUCH smaller. She was the size and shape of a human female, except over seven feet tall, and covered entirely in hair.

Oh also, she still had massive wings upon her back.

She had begun walking towards Nan. Nan guessed that the blue butterfly had something to do with it, though he could not be sure, obviously.

The distance would still place him most likely out of ear shot of Mo-ri Jin. Even such, Nan was hushed.

"Hello, my name is Na-"

He thought better of himself. Reducing to barely a whisper, he continued. "My name is Ciel Duchamp. I currently go by the name Nan. Your... clan? Tribe? Group? Whichever the proper name is, has intrigued me. I wish to know more, if you would let me."

"You are a strange one, human. Your 'blue friend(?)', as he says you think of him, tells me as much. While I care naught for you, nor take interest in your motivations, he certainly has. Therefore I shall hear you out."

Nan looked back to Mo-ri. He made it seem as if he was curious about the man, but truthfully, Nan just wanted to make sure that Mo-ri was not too close.

[[ 1410 ]]
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:37 am
The male never moved an inch as he sat there and looked onward like a step child watching its parents leave for vacation only to realize he can now throw a ninja party. While the male sat and talked to butterflies and moths, the skittering came closer until Mo-ri turned around on his bottom and looked at the source of the sound and looked into its...many eyes. The male practically looked down at it with his own cross haired eyes in mild intrigue before smiling," Speak and they shall come...But what are you doing out here among these...folk," his head tilted in the direction of the moth swarm who he had only assumed did not know this one was here.

The seven foot woman behind him but in front of Nan came as no small surprise as the spider itself turned into that of a young child with weird eyes," To you we have been called." Quaint. The male didn't remember calling for anyone but as the spider continued to speak he would learn exactly what it had meant," Seeking for suitable candidates to continue our traditions," the male turned his head for a moment looking over to whatever the male had been doing with the moths before shrugging. "Fine then. I've got a bunch of time to kill and not much to do so what's the deal?," the small child smiled for a moment as he shook his head," Tests are only given, but the honor is not for me to give. Now receive your test child," and the child bit him. Deeply for a moment on his hand before pulling back and disappearing from the males sight.

"What the?" the only two words before a debilitating and bone chilling effect took over his body and dropped him. For some this might have put them in a coma or worse, but it was only 30 seconds before Mo-ri got up and looked at his hand," You...son of a bitch...you bit me," the spider now crawling on his shoulder looked at the male almost quizzically before asking," You live but...how?," to which Mo-ri shrugged and said only two words," My secret."
Ciel
Ciel "Pico" Duchamp
Citizen

Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:25 pm
Nan noticed the female moth put on the face of...

what he assumed was disgust. Nan glanced behind him, but only saw Mo-ri facing away talking with the boy.

The boy is one of the spider clan. While we are not strictly enemies with them we are far from allies. Nah took a moment to process that. The spiders actually showed up. That was, truth be told, kind of hilarious. Like, it just happened to work out? Or like, was the other guy already aligned with them? Nan did not know, nor did he rightly care.

"So, my questions. Um. Obviously at least one of you possesses the ability to read minds. Is that a common trait?"

The moth in the form of a female body answered. "It is an extremely common trait, but to a variety of degrees. The example you were first introduced to is hands down the most skilled in the craft. Others, like myself, possess no disposition to it. The majority of those gifted are only able to listen to small commands from their summoners."

"That's... really interesting, actually," Nan said. "So, does that mean he's one of the strongest in the clan?"

"Yes."

Though my combat ability is much lower than some.

"That's cool."

"Was there more you wished to know?"

[[ 1628 ]]
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:11 pm
"Your secret is most interesting...someone who hasn't dropped completely from my poison....you must be met by the elder, but they will not mee-."

"Why not?" The male was quick to cut the spider off as he chuckled and looked over his shoulder," Don't tell me he doesn't want to meet up with a potential in front of the moths and butterflies? They are too busy getting chummy with that guy sooo," his thumb pointed to the other male who had at this point been talking to the woman moth still, he hadn't caught her look by far, but he was probably pissing her off a bit albeit only by accident. The spider was hesitant to answer and only skittered away only to leave Mo-ri alone to his devices, his eyes turning to the moth and her "chosen" which was interesting to watch.

For a moment more there had been silence before the distinct sounds of two sets of footprints from behind him, the same small followed by a more light...and lithe figure. He turned to meet the two though he looked and blinked for a  moment," well hell madam...and bitey child," to which the female looking spider slapped him and scoffed," I am a male...anyways you are the one my child found so interesting that he came to bring me out among...interesting company," surely the spider was speaking of the moths and this started to feel like a mafia meeting and sit was about to get real. The male only turned and look to see if something was going to happen," Yeah your child bit me and tried to kill me but...here i am," to which the spider walked around him and chuckled. Rare indeed. The spider raised a hand to Mo-ri and touched his face, caressing it even as it smiled," You shall be welcomed into our family...our new summoner, but first...let us wait to see what your friend does," the peanut gallery growing from one to three.
Ciel
Ciel "Pico" Duchamp
Citizen

Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:46 pm
Nan just sort of stood there a moment. He had many questions, but he did not want to ask them.

Of course he did not need to ask them for them to be known. Because that was a thing now.

A cool thing. But a scary thing.

A useful thing.

"What would it take to become a summoner of your clan?"

"You have already gathered the favor of one of our elders, and I see no reason as to why you should be excluded, so you could like become one at any time you so desired, should you desire."

Do you desire? Obviously I know the answer already, but the question is a courtesy.

"...Yes. I do. I find your abilities intriguing and, frankly... I want to know what else you can do. So I get that today probably is not the time to have an in depth discussion of all the ins and outs of your group, but I hope some day to have just such a discussion."

The smaller creature flew away. Nan assumed he was off to gather up whomever, or whatever, handled the signing of a contract hetween people and the group. Nan figured this because he had had some basic training in the arts of summoning, even if he himself had never had a summon.

Right you are! replied the smaller, but still quite large, specimen. Simultaneously, the female moth departed, heading back to where her flock was, the group she had originally departed from after changing forms. Even as she rejoined them, she did not retake her larger form. Small sizes must simply be more manageable.

The blue one returned shorty after, but not alone. He flew slowly such that a caterpillar could keep up. Nan had many questions, but assumed they were better left for another time.

Right you are.

Nan found that very annoying.

This caterpillar is our scroll keeper. Give them a moment to take form and then sign the scroll. With your blood, preferably.

The method seemed draconic, but the caterpillars body stiffened into the form of a scroll, and then transformed into the paper that would constitute such a scroll. As such, Nan opened it and, covering the paper as best he could, signed his true name, Ciel Duchamp. He then hurriedly closed the scroll, informing the butterfly of his completion via thought.

Very good. May we meet again one day, Ciel.

And with that, he and the butterfly left, leaving Ciel all upon his own. He would watch a moment more, and then turn towards the... trio standing behind him.

There had not always been a trio there, had there?

[[ 2070 ]]
[[ I'm cool to stop here or keep going, your choice. ]]
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:11 pm
The male sat and looked onward at the conversation going on with the moths and the one known as Nan rather intently for a moment. He didn't know anything about what the moths and Nan had been talking nor was he. Instead he would take a seat. Nothing botgerec to be honest though when the spider spoke to him which caused him to blink," So what will you do young on?," the girly boy spider asked him curiously .

There was only a small smile on his face before nodding,"yes," the answer he wanted to give as he loomed to them and relaxed for a but before asking where their lands were he quickly shut up and moved toward something else. Ironic that he would instead move the question toward," So when are we doing this little thing here," to which the female looking spider nudged the child and from there produced a....scroll. Much like the counterpart of his friend there, he bit his finger and signed his "true" name which would have been only disclosed to those two before the smaller one poofed and then..left him alone with a trap spider, himself and...Ciel. Well this was going to be either really awkward or really....weird.

[Exit now if you want]

If so total wc is 2200
11 stats 2000 words for signing spider contract
200 toward full moon elephant

Last edited by Mo-ri Jin on Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:05 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum