Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A raging hangover and a light brunch Empty A raging hangover and a light brunch

Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:37 pm
Thorfinn woke up from a long night of drinking, he had had a rough day yesterday and hadn’t really bothered to be careful with his vomit before he fell asleep. He groggily sat up and felt the slop fall down onto the floor. He rubbed his eyes and regretted living. His temples pounded and he wished that his life would end. He stood up and walked into the bathroom taking off his clothes and putting them into the garbage. Thor climbed into his showed and turned on the water. He laid down into a small heap on the flood and let the water poor over him. He sat there for a few minutes drinking some of the shower water till he felt like life was worth living and stood up. He quickly showered making sure the scent was off of him and got out. He dressed slowly in harem pants and whatever shirt was closest. And walked out the door he was hungry but couldn’t be bothered to cook. He arrived in the square rather quickly and looked around for a minute trying to decide what to eat he decided on a cozy joint that seated people together due to the lack of seating and space in general within the restaurant.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

A raging hangover and a light brunch Empty Re: A raging hangover and a light brunch

Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:09 am
Tsume was suddenly awoken with Hakucho on him, poking his face with his beck. "What's up?" the Chokyoshi asked groggily. Haku responded with a winged point at the door and a shriek. "Wanna head out? Fine but I really don't wanna make food, so let's go pick up some food at some place before we train." With that, Hakucho got off Tsume and let him get dressed and ready for training. 

They headed out, Hakucho resting on Tsume's shoulder. The Duo then found a restaurant that had some simple brunch food, so he entered. He sat next to a man that looked to be young, almost 4 years younger. He was red-haired and even though he looked young, he still looked bluff as hell. But the thing that stood out to Tsume was that he looked miserable. "Hey kid, you ok?" Tsume asked out of curiosity. Haku wasn't paying any attention, he just saw a plate of food with meat on it go by.   

WC: 164
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

A raging hangover and a light brunch Empty Re: A raging hangover and a light brunch

Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:32 am
Thor was sitting at his table When a boy who looked similarly aged to him walked up. They asked him what Was wrong. “I had a long night drinking I’m grabbing a bite to eat before I go to train.” He got his food rather quickly, avocado with eggs and peppers. Then Thor asked the man “Would you like to join me for training, you seem strong and I try to train with people stronger than me”.

77 please we have got to get anything better than this there is so little to work with currently
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:52 am
Drinking? He looks so young. Tsume thought in confusion. Then another strange occurrence occurred. Thor asked if he would want to train with him. "Sure, but let me eat first, I'm starved." Tsume got the attention of a waiter and got some food for himself and meat for his buddy currently resting on his shoulder. After the grilled fish, pickled vegetables and beef arrived, Tsume would take some bite then introduced himself, like they should have done in the first place. "I'm Tsume Chokyoshi and this is Hakucho." He pointed at Haku when introducing the white feathered falcon. He would wait for Thor to introduce himself back or at least respond. 

After the meal was done, Tsume arose and started out the door, hoping Thor would follow. "So, what kind of things do you need to be trained? That way we can focus on that." Tsume suggested as they walked to the water gardens, a good training ground. He didn't know why be he was very interested in training him and getting to know him. Haku was doing some other analysis, a physical one. Like facial muscle definition, expressions. That just how Tsume and Haku were, they were analyzers. To friends and foe. He felt it was what he did best.  

WC: 211
TWC: 375
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:23 am
The man told thor he would train with him, this gave some joy to Thor but sadly he just couldn’t Abe bothered to feel happy his headache was to harsh. He stated that his name was Tsume and his bird was named hakcucho, this tricked Thor off terribly you have to tell me your birds name. But he showed no sign he had things that were important to him too and he wasn’t one to judge. They were all done eating then the man started asking Thor what he needed trained. Thor started to think deeply “ truthfully everything I know very little and need to learn much”

Then Thor started to get up “ I need to get going, the noise and bright lights around here are really irritating, sorry.” Then he would get up and start to walk away. Unless stoped or interrupted Thor would walk to the training grounds as quickly as he could.

Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:54 pm
Thor seemed a bit impatient to get out of the shop and get to the training ground. Although Thor had no idea on what to train, Tsume had some ideas for him just by a meeting.  "Very well," Tsume said, then jumping to the top of a building and jumping to some others to get to their destination faster. 

Tsume and Hakucho made it to the training ground, hopefully with Thor tailing them. The Chokyoshi turned to the boy and looked him in the eye. "Let's start with a nice spar, I'll see what we need to train from there." Of course, Tsume knew what Thor needed, discipline, patience and self-control. All those things are hard to come by in some people, but with training and meditation, it can be easily helped. Which was the thing Tsume was gonna help the child with. Tsume weaved the tiger hand sign and Hakucho, which was in the air, turned into a clone of himself. Haku landed on the ground right next to Tsume. They both got into a battle stance. "I assume you're ok with this. Take a nice swing at either one of us." Tsume was excited to see what he would showcase. Hakucho was just excited to show off to this new kid what he could do.  

WC:217
TWC: 592
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:56 pm
The man told him very well, this both excited and frightened Thor. Was he going to put Thor through the ropes or through the dryer, was Thor going to come out half head and quite scarred or stronger than he had come in. Then after he had spoken Tsume jumped onto the tops of a building and jumped between them, all Thor could think was why. He was older than Thor but apparently not much brighter, did he really think jumping was going to be enough to impress him. Thor had seen people grow bones from their body and throw rocks at nearly the speed of sound so jumping wasn’t high on Thor’s list of impressive deeds. But he said nothing and merely ran to the training grounds arriving at almost the same time as the boy. Thir still couldn’t figure out why he had jumped, Thor had heard many times that jumping was a terrible idea in a fight so why was the boy jumping it just baffled Thor why was he jumping, he couldn’t think it made him look cool.

Then while Thor was thinking the boy asked him to spar, Thor couldn’t understand why. How would sparing with a medical ninja provide him with gain. But whatever he thought “ I am not much as far as a hand to hand fighter, I’m not very strong physically as you can see.” The he would think “ but sure I am down to spar.” Then Thor saw him weave the tiger handsign. He immediately looked Tsume in the eyes and asked what he was doing “Tsume what are your doing I thought this was a spar.” Then the boy told him what was going on, Tsume told him to take a nice swing at him or the bird. Thor had forgotten his name. Thor first looked Tsume in the eye and said “ok”. Thor Gathered him self and took a swing right at the boys liver hoping to hit it and send the boy to the floor.

Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:59 pm
Thor seemed ready to spar, which was good, cause so was Hakucho and Tsume. The movement prediction was too obvious, he was just gonna go for a nice liver shot. Tsume had to give him props though, he was fast than he was. But speed wasn't everything. Tsume would sidestep as soon as Thor took his first step. If this would all play out, Thor would hopefully go pass him leaving him open for a bit. If so, Then the next thing was the counter-attack. Tsume ducked down on his knees, just enough that Hakucho could kick over Tsume hunched over back and swiftly kicking Thor in the backside. (Speed 28, strength 15)

These spars always reminded him of the one that he had with his mother way back when.  Tsume and Hakucho always got their butts kicked by them. They were always well coronated, strong and strategic. Of course, having her blood runner through him, Tsume strived to be the same. So Hakucho and Tsume meditated played chess, and trained a lot as kids. They couldn't make their mothers any prouder. And that how Tsume planned to help Thor. Maybe he could be Thor's role model. Maybe Thor would be the one that he would always train with. He guessed that's if he would train him well during this training exercise.

Hakucho on the other was all about making a overpowering impressing. He wanted Thor to realize that he was more than meat with feathers. He strived for strength and recognition.  

WC:252
TWC: 844
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:13 pm
Thor went for the punch and the boy sidestepped, Thor figured to make him stumble. He thought in that split second, and wove the one handed sign faster than the boy could get to him. Activating temporary paralysis.

If that got the boy, Thor would stand up fully and dust him self off. Then bounce into a squat and look at them before speaking, “you may be stronger and faster than me but I have a few jutsu that are made to take on people like you.” Then Release the jutsu and shake the boy’s hand, “You would have won this fight, I find your pet transformation thing extremely intriguing. Perhaps someday we can spar again but I have a mission tomorrow and don’t need to get banged up.” Then stand up and take a deep breath” I could really use a nap and a few aspirin, also mabey a bowl of warm soup.” Then get up and walk away.

Unless the boy wanted to do anything else then he would go. Thor needed to get ready for his secret mission tonight.

(If Tsume has a problem with me exiting I won’t.)

Exit

If you want me to I can calculate how strong you would need to be in order to resist but I am fairly certain your strength stat isn’t high enough.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:06 pm
Tsume and Hakucho's movements would have taken out Thor but he had some unexpected jutsu up his sleeve. Tsume froze in place, unable to move any muscles. Tsume recognized the jutsu used on him, tempory paralysis. Hakucho couldn't do anything before Thor shakes his hand after releasing the jutsu. Tsume sighed that the spar would end but Tsume respected the short spar. "I understand. I hope next time we spar we are at our A game." Tsume chuckled and smiled. 

Hakucho wasn't very happy with the sudden ending but seeing that Tsume respected it, he wouldn't fight it. They both bow and Hakucho transformed back into the white feathered beauty as Thor left. The winged companion landed on Tsume's should as he also started back to training. "Shame that boy thinks drinking will make the pain go away, he better not drink when we face again." Tsume explained. Hakucho agreed. No one ever should abuse that awful drug, especially not a ninja.

Both of them still had a bit more to train. For one, Hakucho was gonna practice his taijutsu, Tsume was going practice hidden arm technique. Before Tsume went into his training, he transformed Hakucho again. This way, Hakucho could start his training, and Tsume could start his own. Hakucho started training his Dymatic entry on a nearby tree, causing dents and crack in the tree. Tsume would test how fast he could stuff his sleeve and then release the jutsu. Both of them learned the jutsu relativity easy. They nodded at each other, smiling and exhausted. So Tsume returned him back to falcon form before heading to their home sweet home.  

WC:273
TWC: 1120
EXIT
Claiming:
5 stats
Dynamic Entry (1000/1000) for Hakucho
Hidden Arms Technique (1000/1000) for Tsume
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum