Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

I've come to sleep with your Queen..again [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: I've come to sleep with your Queen..again [Open]

Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:18 pm
Takeo listened as Mo-ri replied to his question concerning the Kage. The name was a foreign one to him. Takeo hadn't heard of them in the slightest, at least to his own memory. Denkiteki had been replaced then. No doubt the man was sat in his own little world as per usual. So typical of Den. The extra information added on confused Takeo further. A man that could fly? That was new. Takeo hadn't really encountered anyone like that. He would be interested in meeting such a person, though not if the lack of clothes thing was prominent. Actually it sounded like the Kazekage a bit, he had been rather rude during their brief...encounter? Wasn't even that much of an encounter really..and Takeo was sidetracking again.

"Can't say I've heard or met the man. Though then again I don't know many of the shinobi of this village at all. Not even sure their exact numbers either." Takeo's face twisted into a frown, as if he were annoyed by his own lack of knowledge. Not knowing the exact data on potential enemies or allies was something that had failed him in the past, so not knowing stuff now made him feel uneasy at best.

Mo-ri's response to the strength of the village was expected. Takeo gave a brief nod, confirming what the man had said. "It's a fledgling village still. Only a few years in development I believe. Given time they may grow into a more powerful force, though as it stands they could be considered weaker than most of the 'minor' villages." The one's that were still standing anyway..if there even were any anymore.

Takeo himself looked around the area. It had been some time. Takeo didn't know the hierarchy all that well to become with. An ill Queen ran the place, or that last he had heard anyway. A new Kage was in place. It seemed like quite the shambles. "I too am curious about it all. If the leadership of this village lacks stability it won't end well." He knew that from personal experience, though decided not to mention it. "Last I heard there was a Queen, though they weren't healthy enough to see me the last time I was here. How long has it been...a year maybe?" He questioned to himself. "I get the feeling things have changed since. Though I'm in the dark about it all."

Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 159

I've come to sleep with your Queen..again [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: I've come to sleep with your Queen..again [Open]

Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:08 pm
The two were sort of in the same position to say the least but this male, Takeo, held more seniority within the village at least from what he's gathered if he knows the Queen. There was more that the male did not know about this place and if he wanted to know he would need to do some research or at least ask about it. He felt something from this male that he had not felt from anyone in quite a while...well not since his meeting with Kyousuke. Power. Yeah he might have been stuck in a wheelchair but there were people in this world who had a certain aura about them that Mo-ri could feel and this was no exception. Now he would only assume this and not bring it into the light unless it was brought up itself, but he made a mental note to watch out for the man. He could have very well been someone he could learn something from or at the very least test his own skills against.

There was a small sigh that escaped his lips as Takeo finished speaking of the village," Well then I hope that you are right about that. Though if it does become stronger how much longer before someone comes knocking at the door to test it?," his brow would raise for a moment before slipping back into his own mind. Things did happen and if a fight came to this village would they be prepared for something like it? If all failed they could just run and hide among their forests and bunkers, but this one was more concerned with numero uno at the moment. Either way the conversation was getting a little ...odd so Mo-ri decided to change it up a bit," If it had been a year there might be a new Queen..Odd how this place has both a Queen and Kage. I'm assuming the Queen manages the people and the Kage the shinobi? So...which is top dog then?," in a situation like this it would probably be whoever was here first but since there were two leaders...meh.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:14 am
Brushing his hair from his eyes once more Takeo listened to the continued conversation. His gaze flickered to the wall on the far side of the room briefly. The palace was an interesting place to be sure. Takeo had never seen anything quite like it during his travels. Sure he had been to a lot of places and seen some rather unique things, Kumogakure came to mind, but there had been nothing like this. The perks of being a traveller he guessed, being able to go to places and experience all these different things.

To the man's question about when would someone test Hoshigakure's strength he gave a slight shrug. There was no sure way of ever telling. It could happen in the next few moments, or maybe months from now. Maybe even years. Takeo just hoped it would be sometime after he died from old age, because being inside of a village during an attack would honestly just be a pain. "A new Queen?" Takeo pondered, "I don't see why not, may have happened when I was outside of the city. One would imagine there would have been a big like..festival or something to celebrate it."

Once again his lack of knowledge about how Hoshigakure worked was shown. One day he'd just hire a tour guide to teach him about everything. "The Queen has the support of the ordinary people, who outnumber the shinobi forces here by quite a large amount. Based on that and the general lack of skilled shinobi the Queen may have the higher power based here. For now anyway." This discussion was an interesting one to be having in the middle of the royal palace for sure. "Shinobi generally aren't trusted around here from what I've heard. Something to do with missing-nin attacks back in the day."
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:29 pm
Well then he confirmed one of the males theories which didn't come to much surprise there, the Queen had the people and the power to throw the ninja out but if they were scared of some lowly missing ninja walking in..well one would see why they would need the shinobi to stay and assist them just in case the past had repeated itself. Until then however he'd sort of play the role of non ninja," Well as long as they think i'm not a ninja then we are fine. Better off not having them...do what they usually do in the slums. They hate ninja pretty bad there and they just think i'm a hobo with a staff..which is nice. Means i can get around with no flak...not like they could kill me in the first place I mean," that wasn't him being vain of himself or anything. That was a fact that despite the best they could dish out he would still get up and shrug it off...probably make them think he had been in anti- whatever they had worshiped.

The more he stood here the more he felt like something had been going off the rails about this conversation so he thought it best to ask a few more questions and then leave it at that," So what will you do when you get fully recovered? Going to try and go back out traveling?," he would ask curious as to the males plans afterward. Maybe his and Takeo's would intersect down the middle or maybe they were polar opposites wanting different things from the world...only time would tell after all.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:09 am
Takeo nodded. The idea of thugs being unable to kill a shinobi wasn't exactly hard to believe. Even those with training would find it difficult to defeat the average Genin in combat. Still, the idea of being able to just blend in with the people of Hoshigakure did seem nice. "Unfortunately I don't have the same luxury." Takeo said with a chuckle. To emphasis he pinched a group of his hair together pulling it down and into his own line of vision. "Maybe I should dye it." He thought to himself outloud. There was also the issue of his eyes. But in hindsight having a milky white one wasn't exactly a sure sign of anything. It would also be social suicide to try and acuse someone of that anyway. Though maybe some people didn't care about that here? Yet another question that needed to be answered. Takeo really did need to invest in a tour guide.

The man moved the conversation forward yet again. Takeo blinked, the question throwing him off guard. What was he going to do? Takeo didn't really know. He had never been one for planning things ahead. The man gave a one armed shrug in response. "I'll probably stick around here for awhile. Travelling is fun and all, but for now I just want to take things at a slower pace." Though taking things slow wasn't exactly in his nature. Takeo doubted that he would even be able to go a few weeks without getting bored. "We'll see though."
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:23 pm
His...Hair? The male stared for a moment before laughing and quite honestly he was amused by that," I'll be honest that isn't enough to personally stab you for considering white hair to some people is quite lucky. I'm actually surprised no one has wanted to chuck a spear or lance in me due to these," using his thumb he would point to his very...odd eyes. Cross shaped, almost cross haired like pupils ," These aren't contacts by the way. Could say that they are...special in a sense? Nothing like those red eyed uchiha's though. But none the less I think you'll be quite fine unless you start floating or whatever forbid start spewing fire from your mouth. Then you might be screwed my friend," there was a rather odd smile on his face as he said that, almost as if he was expecting a joke to come from it.

The male had no concept of time (quite literally) so he looked to one of the guards who had been just standing there still and shrugged," Think visiting time for me over though if you're staying here for a bit then that means we'll see each other around this village more often...if things go well that is. If not see you on that long road called the world. Hope your recovery goes as planned and no one crucifies you for the hair," a slight chuckle escaped his lips as he turned on his heels and gave a short wave with his free hand," Till then Takeo take care," and from there he simply left the building going onto God knows where.

[Exit]

2,800 wc

14 Stats
2,800 words toward Full Moon Elephant

Last edited by Mo-ri Jin on Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:02 am
2800 words is 14 stats
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:59 am
Approved unless interrupted
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:30 am
Takeo blinked. His focus moved over to the other man's eyes. They were indeed unique and odd. Takeo hadn't seen anyone with ones like that before. Suppose there are a bunch of different bloodlines out there. He thought to himself.

The day was drawing to a close it seemed. Or at least this conversation was. Takeo didn't really know what time it was. The man had never been the best at keeping track of time anyway. "Perhaps we will." He replied to the man. Takeo followed this with a, "You too." Before the man departed.

Takeo himself would hang around for a few more minutes before heading home. There wasn't much else for the man to do that day. So once more he would resign himself to another sleepless night. The nightmares were getting more frequent. The cause was unknown to him. Though he would no doubt find out soon.

[Topic Closed]

Total Wordcount: 3010.

2031 going to getting Fuinjutsu Spec.

979 going toward http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t31444-suiton-stormy-blockade
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:35 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum