Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 3:13 pmShiru IyasuKFC Meet & GreetYesterday at 1:30 pmHibiki SatoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 11:44 amDaikiRandom E-Rank MissionYesterday at 11:24 amIchigo SatoKasumi YamanakaYesterday at 9:46 amIchigo SatoCan I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Tue May 28, 2024 4:35 pmMarabelle BlossomTenka ChinokeTue May 28, 2024 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleTue May 28, 2024 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Tue May 28, 2024 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperTue May 28, 2024 10:32 amAzuki Shinoda
Top posting users this month
220 Posts - 41%
81 Posts - 15%
80 Posts - 15%
38 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
21 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
12 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A night at the inn - Page 2 Empty Re: A night at the inn

Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:29 pm
"That's... spectacular," she said.

A few moments of silence would pass from her before she woke up again.

"I'd... I'd like your help with something, if you would oblige."

If he answered in the affirmative, or asked for more information, she would provide more information, possibly with a segue into the information giving.

She would explain that there was a LOT of things he would have to know, and they only tied together later on, so he would hear a lot of things that made no sense in to be related, until eventually it came crashing together. Her words were long and fumbly, but if you managed to follow along, the story was coherent.

She told him first of what she knew about her own past prior to this fateful week. She was raised by two individuals that were probably not her parents, and worked as high skill, high import courier ninja. And also as paid assassins. She explained how, one day, she was tasked with delivering a letter to Hoshi in the Haven country while her guardians did something else. She explained how she was attacked and eventually made it to Hoshi, only to fall into a coma. She explained that the queen had paid for her treatment. For years of medical assistance. And how when Shiroi finally began recovering, that was when she found out about her guardian's illegal activities, and their demise mere days after they left her.

She explained in brief her first encounter with Izaya, then in much more detail her second. She explained how Shina related to all this, having explained the contents of the letter that Shiroi had carried. How likely contents of those letters were likely confirmed by Izaya. She helpfully left out the part of forcing him into years of torture.

She explained why she had gone to the tree near Tanzaku town that day. To find the mementos of her guardians. She explained the letters, and gave him a few to read. Ones that explained her background.

She explained her searches in Tengakure, and how they had apparently been more fruitful than she had thought originally, but that they still had not served much of a purpose.

She finally explained the man downstairs. Who he was. Why he was important.

Who he had knocked up. Why he was the one Izaya had talked about.

Why she was the one Shina had talked about.

She mentioned that no, she was not certain that was accurate, but it was very unlikely to be anyone else. (Thankfully, even though she could not confirm it now, this was in fact the case, and her assumptions were all right).

"So, exposition's done. And here's what I want from you: I don't really trust you, but I trust in your ability to catch attackers off guard. There's going to be a lot of activity in Hoshi, hell, in Haven as a whole, when I get back. Will you help me? I can pay you for your services. Money might not be able to buy friendship or happiness, but it can buy trust, can it not?"
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:47 pm
For a moment he sat there and blinked when she asked for his help, of course he would be a bit skeptical, but then again he needed something to do with his time and life and that...was just as well. With a slow nod of his head he began to listen to everything she had said while explained everything. His eyes drew to every letter on the page as he occasionally looked up at her and then to the floor boards. When she had finished he had sat the letter to his side and took in a deep breath, one that had shown a deep thought going on within the recesses of his mind. She was indeed asking for a lot, but what was immortality if you didn't use it for something every once in a while. It was what she said last that had made him laugh for a moment, a temporary partnership made on the basis of a plan and ryo.

Well he was broke...that much was true and as he sat there he smirked and stretched as he finalized his answer," Alright but there will be some conditions to this. Of course i'd like a payment up front to know that this is an official business and my skills and...other things will be put to good use. 5,000 will actually suffice unless you have something better. Second in the event that this goes south I want to have your word...and in writing as well that you will not try to use me as a scapegoat. I may not be able to die but i still have feelings and i'd hate to be betrayed so early in a partnership. Thirdly, in the event you do need a scapegoat choose someone else and not me.. You're giving me the first real thrill i've had in a few years and i'd like to keep that streak going. Oh! Lastly. Whenever we get back to this Hoshi or whatever make sure none of your ninja bother me. Seeing I don't belong to any village, unless you're going to temporarily arrange for me to be one, I don't want to interact with anyone but you..or someone you 100% trust.," those were all of his conditions as he began to reach into his tattered cloak and pull out a busted scroll.

Yes the thing looked as if it was on its last leg but it would suffice in this arrangement. He'd begin to write down exactly what he had said word for word and before handing it to her to read herself to make sure he wasn't jewing her he would nod," If everything is good just sign with your blood and we're golden. Also...Since I've given you a lot of information about "That" place and my existence..Keep that between us alright? This isn't part of this deal and its more of a personal request. The less people that know about that place and the experiments the more chance no one will have to go through what i did," once she had signed, he'd do the same by her blood signature and proceed to store the scroll in his cloak along with whatever she had given him for payment upfront.
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:40 pm

She would nod her approval and wait for him to write his contract. "The terms are acceptable." Once she had verified its contents, she would sign her name.

Sara Bukhari

"We head out in the morning. You get the money when we approach the gates."

If Mu-jin had no other words to discuss, Shiroi would lay down in the bed and prepare for sleep.

[[ We decided that Shiroi will pay him 5k actual ryo up front, and then an amount of pure CD ryo at the back end. Pure CD ryo can only be used for CD, does not go on a stat page, etc. It's basically that ryo you use to buy a ramen at the shop, except in this case a bit more. ]]
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:59 pm
With the signing down he leaned into the wooden frame of the bed and just stayed there. While she had slept he pretty much sat in the bed and thought to himself, staff sitting just along his lap as he stared at the wall. Sometimes sleep was a luxury he didn't get when things continued to pester his mind beyond all belief and when that happened he just sat there. Everything played in his mind from today until he had finally nodded off with his eyes open as if he had dozed off though that didn't last for too long as he woke up moments later and just sat there. His body would recover that much was true but his mind needed this small reprieve before he dove into something ....bad. The night slowly swarmed him until he fell into a the depths of sleep's darkness and stayed there until morning when the woman began to stir. From there he would see where the day took him.
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:29 pm
Her sleep was... not very good quality. Her mind raced the entire night, and she fell in and out of sleep.

Worry. Anticipation. Confusion.

But she did get ENOUGH sleep (though "enough" for a ninja is significantly less than for most people.)

She woke up and stretched, and with a single hand seal, did her normal cleaning technique, as well as replacing her "clothing" with a new set. For the first time in a long time, she did this while under the covers, considering that it involved getting completely naked, even if only for a few seconds.

"Let's get some breakfast and head out," she said as she noticed the man was awake while she herself was sitting up.

Downstairs, she would stop at the bathroom first before ordering a simple tomato, cheese, and spinach omelette and a black decaf coffee. Unless something eventful happened, she would be spending breakfast writing a letter.

During this time, the man came down and ordered pancakes.

As Shiroi stood up to leave, she walked quietly up to behind the man. She hugged the man loosely, and dropped the note on his plate before leaving. He seemed confused, and watched her leave before turning to see the note. He opened it up, read it once, and then rubbed his eyes. He read it again. And again. And again. And he cried with a smile upon his face.

Sara Bukhari lives, and is likely to make a play for the throne. She knows you are here, and hopes you will come to Hoshi. She may need you to prove ancestry. But be careful if you come. Tell no one who you are or why you came. It's safer that way.

[exit]

Last edited by Shiroi Shinzo on Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:35 am
That morning when she had woken up he slowly got out of bed and went for the shower which wasn't in the best condition and came out with his clothes fully on and his hair still a mess, his eyes for the moment simply in their circle mode which showed he was content at least for the moment. With that he went downstairs to get some breakfast as it was suggested knowing that he was at least a little hungry since his sleep was shit. Grabbing his staff and the scroll he began to make his way downstairs and sat at the bar ordering something small to eat it would have been the only thing he needed in his system until he had finally gotten to this Hoshi place. When she was ready he would have gotten up, but at this moment he simply looked around to get one last good look at the place and chuckled. If it was the last time he would come here it wouldn't be any sooner, but now he wondered what would happen at this new place.

With that in mind he began to eat his food and ate it rather contently and in silence as he watched her for a moment. When she stood up he grabbed the last pancake and sausage, one in his left hand and the other in his mouth since the staff occupied his right hand and walked to the door while she had went over to the mind. He watched through his peripheral vision the events and sort of smiled before walking out with her. She had family even if the man didn't know...well he knew now and that was a good feeling. A feeling he loved when he had it once. Now he could have had a new chance to make a family out of wherever he was going now, but not having one? Well he was already used to it so the feeling wasn't too bad at all. With sights sat on the future and whatever crazy shenanigans this woman had, Mu-Jin began to walk silently beside her, one hand in his pocket and the other gripped on the bo staff.

The sun would have probably been in full view as the two left, his eyes looking up into the sky just thinking about the few days and what would have happened if he just minded his own business. Like all things he took the other path and it didn't seem to bad to say the least. Now he just had to complete this and see where life took him. Maybe he'd get to go back to travel the world. OR. He could be in cell left to rot until the unknown future. Well as long as they had three meals and a cot he wouldn't be mad. Same living arrangements different situation right? The sun shined on their backs as they walked onward, one chapter closing and yet another slowly opening right in front of them. Come to think of it...he never asked what her home was like," So...This place of yours got a forest?" It was the only few words he was going to ask about it before going silent and continuing his walk, eyes set on the horizon until they came into view of the village.

[Exit]
4022 Words
1000 toward Yeoui
15 stats
1000 to Gain Nukite,m The spear Hand D rank
1639 to finish off Sweeping Leaf Cutter
361 words for Nukite,m The spear Hand C rank
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:45 pm
Approved
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:24 am
[[
2948 words
28 AP
Continuing: http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t36722p10-fear-and-loathing-in-the-moon-country-shiroi#288856
   922 words to http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t34104-meia-lua (finished)
1000 words to http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t34904-hidden-arms-technique (finished)
500 words to http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t33649-inside-to-outside-block (finished)
500 words to mastering genjutsu release (no hand seals) (finished)
]]
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:40 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum