Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ciel
Ciel "Pico" Duchamp
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Do you wanna build up info? [p] Empty Do you wanna build up info? [p]

Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:05 pm
Nan stood in front of the building.

It was the library.

He knew Masaki was probably here already.

He did not care.

If he was looking for information, bars were not his first plan of attack, even if he was planning on just talking with people. His goal was to look around, find someone that was reading something he knew about, strike up a conversation, and go from there.

Of course, he was still suppressing his chakra. Or at least he hoped he was. It was hard to tell.
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Do you wanna build up info? [p] Empty Re: Do you wanna build up info? [p]

Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:12 pm
And his partner was right.

Sat in one of the tables in the far back he had been reading tomes upon tomes on the history of Hoshi and its connection to its past.

The male wasted no time in going from tome to tome, suppressing his chakra since he had first came in.
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=-]-/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:17 pm
Tenma was walking around in the library looking for books or scrolls on Water ninjutsu, which happened to be located near a dark haired man and another person, neither looked familiar to him, so he would stare at them for a time, tilting his head occasionally as well.

With Scroll in hand, he would eventually begin to approach them before speaking 'Ahem' as was his natural trait before speaking " Excuse me, I have never seen you two before, might I inquire who you both are?"
Ciel
Ciel "Pico" Duchamp
Citizen

Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:30 pm
Nan looked up to the voice, than looked over to who the other was that the voice was referring to.

Apparently it was Masaki.

Nan had noticed Masaki in here awhile ago, but did not plan to come by. It had just sort of happened.

"Are... unfamiliar faces not common here? I mean seriously, look at those lines at the main gate. There's got to me more faces than even masters can memorize!" These words were, of course, accented with wild hand and body movements meant to further convey Nan's idea.

"But anyways, I'm a traveler, looking for people to talk to to relieve some boredom. You up to chat?"
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:20 pm
The eye looked up from the tome for only a moment before looking back to Nan and then to the book again choosing to ignore the conversation in exchange for reading. Luckily his partner had been the talkative one and allowed him to actually handle the situation.
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:37 pm
One stayed Silent, the other spoke, but rather indirectly, and avoiding the quesiton , he sighed softly, and shook his head before speaking again " I know a good number, if not all in Hoshigakure, for I am a native to these lands, before even the Shinobi came along" A ting of anger can be caught when he said the word Shinobi. However he would simply repeat "Who are you, and what is your business here, who knows maybe I can help"

The Talkative one asked a question, a odd one at that, so he tilted his head at the man, Tenma was pretty sure that they were holding a conversation at this very moment in fact, so what did this man mean? He would then shrug and decide to answer the question " I suppose I could chat, but what about?" he inquired while waiting to hear back from the man.

The Silent one earned a glance from Tenma with his Silence. However Tenma turned his attention back to the talking one.
Ciel
Ciel "Pico" Duchamp
Citizen

Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:09 pm
"Oh, sorry about that! My name's Nan." Nan reached out his hand to shake that of Tenma. "This guy is... what was your name again?" Nan looked over to Masaki, feigning forgetfulness. Looking back to Tenma, Nan would continue. "He's my companion for the trip, like a body guard. He's more the 'silent but deadly' type, really. I think. I assume so, at least. He is supposed to be my body guard, after all."

"And in terms of things to talk about, I don't know. What's it like in Hoshi? Any cool recent events? Anything, really. I'm a traveler, new to these parts. I showed up expecting just to see a capital city, get to look at the castle even if I couldn't go in. But it looks like this place is a ninja village now? When'd that happen?"
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:02 am
The eye slowly went to Nan and back to the book as he shook his head and kept reading. Apparently he was doing his job rather well, making sure he had been getting whatever he had needed while Masaki had been studying it up rather hard. With the two talking beside him he simply focused on what he had been doing now instead of jumping in.
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:40 am
Maybe the black haired one was mute, who knows, he gave up trying to talk to that one, and the conversation of the other was boring, yet also sounded an aweful lot like fishing, sensing something going on with that Tenma wouldnt answer but rather state to the talking one " Get to the baseline here, as at this moment it sounds like fishing for information and less like you being inquisitive, what is it you are truly after?" Tenma asked the man, and waited for the response.
Ciel
Ciel "Pico" Duchamp
Citizen

Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:27 am
"Jeez, you're really accusatory. Yes, I'm looking for info. Why? Because I'm new here and curious. Like, isn't that just generically how a tourist acts? Have I been touristing wrong this whole time? I mean seriously." Nan was crossing his arms during this, looking towards Tenma.

"But I guess you don't want to answer any 'fishing' questions, even if they're all stuff I could learn from. like, reading a newspaper backlog (this library has one, right? It's totally big enough.) So how about you tell me some of the good restaurants in this place instead? Or bars, though I mostly want good food. Not that I'm one to turn down a pint."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum