Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

A Debt Repaid, But Another One Gained Empty A Debt Repaid, But Another One Gained

Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:05 am
Valen moved silently throughout the library looking for a certain brown haired girl throughout the enormous amount of books, scrolls, shelves and people trying to read them in peace. Valen had decided after he had trained a bit and gotten used to his new duties as a chunin that he owed the well mannered girl a greater debt than he had repaid. After all when he offered to take her to lunch before she had merely gotten an ice cream. Following that she proceeded to assist him and Damon with their chunin exam mission to help them get the rank up. A simple light lunch was not enough to pay off so much help in his eyes. This thought came to the forefront of his mind when he was moving through the market the other day and saw something that he felt the girl would both love, and could use. It was a simple chakra charm in the form of an earring. It was a beautiful little stone that refracted the light around it as a rainbow when the light struck it just so. The true purpose of the earring though was to boost ones chakra potency. He felt it would a suitable gift the young girl so he bought it straight away and was now searching for her.

Of course his search would bring her to the library as where else would the girl be but studying to improve herself? He was of course once again amazed at the amount of texts within the great building but even more surprised by the soundproof rooms nearby that could be used to either quietly study your chosen texts, practice sealing formuli, or all manner of other things. It was certainly an interesting and yet useful set of rooms to have inside of a library. As he continued his search he brought a single hand up to his heart. What’s this? A young boys heart fluttering at the thought of giving a pretty girl jewelry? Was he nervous? Did he have butterflies? No, of course not. He was touching the area where he had Tomoya apply the Curse Seal of Kidomaru merely days prior. The sheer pain of the technique had caused him to pass out and when he had awoken he merely had the honorable snakes of the Ryuchi Cave send him back to where he had been training at the time. He had since tested the seal and found that it increased his strength and speed dramatically, he was actually quite a bit more powerful with it, but he could feel it weakening him with use. He’d have to keep his body strong in order to use it properly. Of course he had already retrained his body after using the seal. But his mind was on other matters. ‘Could Tomoya have held back a stronger version due to worry I might not survive?’ He thought as he held his hand on the location of the seal.

The thoughts had plagued him for a while now, could his seal be a weaker version? He wouldn’t blame Tomoya if he had done so. After all the seal was dangerous and he wouldn’t want him to die after all. He was a fellow snake summoner after all. But he wondered if he could handle a stronger seal.

Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

A Debt Repaid, But Another One Gained Empty Re: A Debt Repaid, But Another One Gained

Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:53 pm
"Yaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"

Twas late in the morning as the girl was reading through the book about 'The four seals sealing technique.' Turns out, once you are a Jounin rank or higher, there is a section of secret books that you are only allowed to read if you hold a certain rank of Shinobi or Higher, and since Hikari became a Jounin, she now had access to these books. The Chestnut haired girl opened the book and started skiming through the book. This is basicly what it said. [Will write this part later, just want to post right now]

The chestnut haired girl would put the book down and take a deep breath, so much work.... So much research, but hey, her mission was finally almost done.

Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen
Stat Page : Here
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 9100

A Debt Repaid, But Another One Gained Empty Re: A Debt Repaid, But Another One Gained

Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:20 pm
Valen would hear the yawn from a few shelves down, recognizing the voice instantly. He'd begin moving toward the source of the noise, his steps echoing across the halls of the library in all of it's vastness. Within but a moment or two he'd turn the corner to see Hikari sitting at a table reading a book. 'Probably about sealing no doubt' He'd think before deciding that now that he had found her he could finally give her his gift. He'd reach into his pack before getting her attention, the small box with the earring inside of it was in his pack for safe keeping. He'd pull it out and call her name, quietly as to not draw away from people's studies, but loud enough for her to hear where it was coming from. 

He'd move over with a small smile on his face as he held the box out to her. "I never did properly thank you for all of your help when it came to my shinobi carerr. First the cloak, then my final chunin mission here in this very library, and yes, I did see you." He would say with a certainty, there'd be no denying it for her. "I picked this up as a gift, it has the power to boost your chakra potency. I figured it'd be perfect for a seal user such as yourself. It's in the form of a small earring. I hope you like it." He'd say as he held out the box for her. 

At this point it would be wise to note that in the reaching for the box from his pouch he mistakenly shifted his cloak around too much and unclasped it for the most part. This let his simple undershirt be visible, and if one were attentive his curse seal would be visible. The very same one that he was wondering could become more powerful somehow.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:39 pm
(Sorry, really distracted right now, but I want to finish this for you tonight.)

Hikari would nod and say "Oh, Val, you didn't have to do that, but Sure, Ill go ahead and take it, thank you." Hikari would accept the ear ring and put it on on the ear that didn't have her speed boost on it. As she did though, her body started feeling weird, as if it was being hurt from having to much power flow through it. Trying not to make a big deal of it, Hikari would bursh her hand through her hair, to hide her other ear, and while she was doing it, take it off, and hide it in her hand.

As Hikari did that, she would notice with the way that Valen had his cloak, she could see a small seal that was placed over his heart. "Hey... I'm sorry, excuse me, but I can't help but notice that you have a seal right there, would you mind telling me what it is?"

It was strange... It looked like.... it looked like the Her own Mark of the vanguard.
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen
Stat Page : Here
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 9100

Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:50 pm
Valen would smile at Hikari as she accepted the gift and put it on. He noticed she had another earring on and recognized it as the same piercing he had. ‘She might have to only wear one or the other..lest her body overload itself..’ He thought as she asked a question regarding a ‘seal’ on his body. He’d blink at her confused for a moment before tilting his head to the side. “Wha?..” He’d get out before realizing his cloak had unclasped a bit and his seal could be visible. He’d raise an eyebrow at her question before taking off the cloak fully, folding it over his arm to show just his black undershirt. The seal, peaking out from under the shirt a bit. He’d move the article of clothing aside to show her the seal. “It’s a seal a fellow snake summoner named Tomoya put onto me. He said they were wanting to demonstrate to the snake clan that humans could harness natural energy without being a sage. I feel like he held it back though..” He said simply, trailing off at the end as she seemed curious about the seal. “Why? Do you recognize it?” He’d ask with wide eyes, maybe she could edit it? Make it more powerful? “Are you able to make it stronger? Maybe even apply a stronger seal? I want to obtain more power to defend our village, I can’t do that if people hold back on me..” He said simply, trailing off.

If she accepted he’d point to one of the sound proof rooms nearby. “We can do it in there.” He’d say before realizing how dirty that sounded and quickly fixing it “The seal I mean..” He’d say. If she accepted that idea he’d step into the room and close the door behind her should she follow. Locking it so no one stepped in while she worked. He would then proceed to take off his undershirt completely and set both it and the cloak over a chair nearby. “If you can, can you place directly over where the current one is? With my cloak on you can’t see it and I’m hoping to keep it hidden from enemies..” He’d say simply, kneeling down so that when he fell unconscious, which he would do and knew about from prior experience, he wouldn’t fall as far.

If she said no to any of the above he'd simply wait for her to respond to him revealing what the seal was before taking any kind of action.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:24 pm
Hikari would tilt her head as she heard about this. Tomya.... She was going to have to find this man and have a talk with him.

(Timeling it, about weather or not she could make a stronger one)
Either way, hearing Valen talk, she would respond with, "Yes I do recognize it, Well, here is the thing, I don't personaly feel like there is a stronger seal, however, there are that are more dangerous to the body then others, and cause more strain on the body, so some seals might give you more of a burst effect, but I wouldn't say that those seals are necessarily stronger.

But anyways, If you want, I can give you a complete list of what seals I can place on you. Prehaps you will find one that you prefer?"

With that, Hikari would go into her purse and pull out a file with a list of all 6 cures marks and their effects. (I can type the full file if you want, but it is basicly what is in the Curse mark Page, the only difference is that a few of the names are different.
Seal of Jirobo is called "The Mark of the Brute"
Seal of Sakon/Ukon is known as "The Mark of the War Caster"
Seal of Kidomaru is known as "The Mark of the Vangaurd"
And the Seal of Tayua is known as "The Mark of the Blade Singer"

Heaven and Earth seals have he same name. If you want I can write the full file, but that might take some time.)
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:31 pm
(No need :P) 

Valen would nod his head at her words, they made sense after all. But more of a strain on the body would be worth it if the strength they give you is greater. At least that's how he saw it after all, if he could manage to He'd look down the list she gave him and easily pick out the one that sounded best. "The Heaven seal.." He'd say after a few minutes of reading everything. "The Heaven seal would be the best for me in my opinion.." He'd say simply as he handed her list back. "Would you be able to apply it now? There's a sound proof room over there, it's mainly used for studying in quiet and in large groups so people can communicate. But we could do it in there easily." He'd say with a shrug. If she said yes he'd proceed to do everything mentioned in the last post, including the locking the door behind her, getting on his knees, and trying to make his posts sound less like a rated R movie atm. 

(Short posts, but these don't need to be long xD Lol there's also not much to reply with xD)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:49 pm
(..... This really does sound like an R rated movie)

Hikari would nod and say "Sure! Here let me do it." The girl would follow the Chunin into the side room, and would would activate her wind style, wind rejuvenation. Along with the new ear ring Hikari has gotten, the girl's chakra would be 175.

Forming the proper hand seals, Hikari place her hand over Val's heart, and place the heaven seal.

If Val did nothing, he would pass out due to the sudden burst of nature energy. This being Hikari's first time actually placing a seal, The girl would start to freak out. "Val.... Val.... Val? Are you ok? Val?" The girl would out of fear, pick up the boy, and at her maximum speed, start to head to the hospital to have some medics take care of him.

[exit]

Chakra 100 + 25 due to the Item Val gave her, +50 due to the wind Rejuvenation, making her chakra 175, avoiding the roll for death

Ap - 40 from wind Rejuvenation
- 100 from placing a curse mark

Claims:
1 Basic Version: Charm of Chakra

Placing 1 heaven seal on Valen Akari
Also might make an edit and add in some training, but this is it for now.
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:59 pm
Valen would of course not know it was the girls first time doing this. But that didn't matter, after all we all have to learn sometime right? It would be an interesting experience for her as he was certain it always would be for people. The girl would place her hands on his chest, the natural energy flowing about as she controlled the situation. Valen would feel a great energy overtake him all at once as the previous mark was erased and a new seal was put into existence on his body, under the location of her hands. Suddenly he would cry out, before blacking out due to the sheer energy he felt due to her power. 

A few hours later, Valen, would awaken in a strange bed. His eyes slowly opening as his head reeled 'Not again..' he thought. He had hoped he wouldn't pass out this time, but oh well. Practice makes perfect. 

[Exit]

Claiming Heaven seal to replace my Kidomaru Seal.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:00 am
Also, bleh, forgot to put, Power of that seal is 135
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum