Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 12:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 4:46 amRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipYesterday at 1:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 12:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 9:29 amJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 9:20 amJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 6:59 pmShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Wed May 15, 2024 12:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Wed May 15, 2024 11:47 amSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Wed May 15, 2024 11:21 amSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Reading and Spleeling [Kiru] IO Empty Reading and Spleeling [Kiru] IO

Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:59 am
It wasn't long after his arrival into the village with his partner that he set off in his own path to find information on the village. From small talks with the locals, after he had explained that he was in no way a ninja, they pointed him toward a nifty place known as the Kozai Yuki National Archives- A big place with a lot of information. Luckily this was what he had been looking for and walked calmly toward it. He could already see the disdain for shinobi in this village which was ironic given their...surplus of them. Many at first thought him to be one of them given the swords on his person, but after judging his clothing and his appearance overall? That idea was quickly caching on as he walked into the building and began browsing its literal humongous litany of books, some being pulled off the shelf and taken with him. Among those books were things on the village in particular. Village history, defenses, economy and its people among the very small.  What caught his eye also was a book on Kumogakure, something he didn't think a village like this would even have. Well why not take the moment to actually read up on another village while doing it for this one? Both of the books were opened in front of him as a single visible eye scanned each of their pages and to most it would seem like he had been been studying both with a single eye, but in reality he was simply using both to do so. The small crack in his chair allowed him to see a portion of the book to the right of him while still keeping the eye away from sight.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Reading and Spleeling [Kiru] IO Empty Re: Reading and Spleeling [Kiru] IO

Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:55 am
The young Uzumaki had been doing some research on some medical jutsu, though it wasn’t going particularly well. This library had every book she could ever dream of and yet, they were all just simply too confusing for her. The girl sighed as she closed another tome, putting it away as she considered something else to do. There had to be a book with some more simple explanations on the use and effects of medical techniques. It wasn’t looking promising however, as she had already been here for a few hours and turned up nothing in the search even with all her effort. As the girl was preparing to leave she noticed another man, a sword on his person, with a good amount of tomes himself and appeared to be reading two at once. The fact that he seemed to be soaking up the info of one novel, let alone two, befuddled the girl. He would appear to be at least somewhat of a shinobi, armed as he was, but the girl didn’t see any village symbols or headband on him. Was he a person like Amber who had learned ninjutsu on her own without formally joining a village? Or was he someone that had snuck into the village? The guards at the gate were generally good at keeping out the bad eggs, but it couldn’t help for the Uzumaki herself to get a feel for him. “Not to interrupt Sir but that sword is likely to get you unwanted attention...the more spiritually inclined of this village kinda have a problem with shinobi, and you have the look of one.

WC: 250
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:45 pm
The male continued to flip pages slightly as his right index finger flipped from one book to another, the single visible eye looking at the books for Hoshi and Kumo respectfully until a voice caused him to look up and over to them before seeing a child or what he assumed as one talking to him. For a moment he listened to her words before tilting his head onto his left hand and smiled," I am anything but a shinobi unfortunately for your assumption. Most see me as a wandering Samurai of sorts, given the clothing and the swords here in which they would be correct. While ninja tend to adapt to the form of ninjutsu, i tend to the way of the sword. Though if you came to ascertain whether or not I was a ninja...Well, have a seat and speak with me Miss Hoshi ninja," the one eye glanced to her and then a seat across from him as he went back to reading.

Upon first glance many would think of him as a shinobi yes, but he had given off a different aura about himself. While his head leaned onto his left hand, his right made slow work of taking the katana on his side off and placing it onto the table beside him, just close enough to him where he could grab it should he need to but given the atmosphere of the young girl it wouldn't be needed. Stormhowl remained on his back as he leaned forward and continued to read," So tell me something kid. What's so special about this Hoshi monarchy that this book goes on about for several chapters. What does its significance have in a shinobi's life and why still have it AND Kage? Sounds rather redundant unless of course you as a ninja follow the Kage and the people follow the Queen...But it begs the question of if a ninja can become royalty and the people accept it," he wasn't actually looking at her as he said this.

What was funny was that he had been looking at the books the entire time reading over them, while trying to pry at this young girls mind. What better way than to learn about a village than using their ninja to get the information as well as their library. Whether or not she answered mattered not because he would still continue to read through the books only taking small glances to the female. Red hair wasn't a common trait he had seen in people then again the people he had met were far and between then again it could've been nothing and he was exaggerating the issue a bit. Either or really.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:44 pm
Kama was a bit confused as she had no real idea of what a samurai was, though she had heard the name before. As far as she knew the descended from the land of iron where they were a common force so seeing one here of all places was rather confusing. As he spoke she took a seat as he offered, taking in his words with some interest. The girl had never owned a blade herself, not counting the kunai set she had acquired by completing her exam, and was curious how a man like him fought using it as his primary method of attack. As she got seated he began questioning the purpose of the monarchy and the reason for their existence as well as the Kage. “Well I suppose we couldn’t just move in and depose the local ruler. I was still pretty young when all this happened, but the city was under constant threat by missing ninja so a Shinobi system was set up. The kage runs the ninja, but I don’t think he’s above the queen...at least im pretty sure. I was never very good at studying hehe…

Kama was pretty sure she was right, the boy having picked the wrong ninja to question about political affairs and such. She glanced down at the sword he had set on the table, as well as the one he kept on his person. “I’ve never actually used a sword before. I beat up a guy with a scythe but...I guess thats not really the same. How does a sword hold up against things like ninjutsu?

WC: 250
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:09 am
"Hmm.."

The sound was very amused yet lax at the same time as he flipped another page before closing the book on Kumogakure. Such a horrendous and bloody place left to rot quite literally by the person that took it over. Maybe a look in the right direction would bring him in the right direction or even going there...nah he'd settle for looking from a distance or with a group. The little tidbit on their defenses was no doubt helpful, maybe even essential in letting some other travelers know of what to expect. The book certainly did have its uses, but now...it was time to focus on this village. The girl was helpful in a sense that she gave a better prospective on their hierarchy," I see...Well you have been useful in that regard at least. So your Kage and the Queen have power over two separate parts of this village, but neither step foot in each others territory. Now onto the next question since this book may be a little outdated. Who is the current ruler and current Kage?"

His eye actually left the book for a moment as he smiled and stood up, taking the katana into his right hand and the book into his left before walking away," Well i can give you a brief lesson on what exactly is the difference between the two. Nothing wrong with doing some studying and some training no?," and with that he began to walk outside and away from the Archives to a small clearing he had been looking at prior, jsut in case he wanted to read outside. With the book firmly placed in his hand he sat it down to his left before taking the Katana out and sticking it into the ground," Samurai know many techniques to close the gap between a ninja and themselves. Given the right timing, a ninja whose sole fighting style is ninjutsu can be crumbled down into two basic stages: Jutsu formation. Jutsu utilization. You have to use handseals to channel your chakra into a jutsu form, during that time if the gap is closed? Well...you find yourself in the way of a sword."

To make the point clear he sliced into a tree with the katana and left it there for a moment, the blade stuck only a few inches as he continued," Then again you have some jutsu that do not use handseals but there are certain..things you can do with blades to make it to where you can nullify chakra within jutsu but that's more advanced things you wouldn't learn in your academies. Though you shouldn't go telling people this...keep it between me and you alright?," he'd give the girl a small wink before taking the katana out,s heathing it and handing it to her. A present of sorts. Giving her the basic katana he went off back to the book of course watching her to make sure she didn't do anything with it," Since you're so curious about weapons you can have that one, I have my partner here so i'm fine with parting with one more," as he said that there was a simple pain in his right eye, the one that had been covered began to pulse and churn as if his chakra had been acting up but something else...felt off. The sensation continued for a moment as he rested his hand above the hair, with no idea what had been going on until it had subsided and he sighed," That...was weird."
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:45 am
Was the kid okay? She had been standing there in some sort of trance for a while and given that he kind of liked the kid he did her a solid. Picking her small frame up into his arms, along with the book and the sword he just gave her (making sure to place it in her hands for later) he began to walk from the library area with all of the knowledge he currently had. Of course he would be taking her directly to the hospital because of concern, but he'd also be removing himself of the situation. At the time of them getting to the hospital he would leave promptly and begin to go find Ciel. Somewhere between getting her there and leaving, he silently obtained a few items from the girl , so silent that she wouldn't notice while she was in his arms, more so just to get him some food going and maybe a room for tonight. Of course if he saw the girl again he'd make sure to properly pay her back for the losses, but then again..he could make it up in other ways.

[Exit w/ Kana]

Took the following: 6 Kunai, 5 Shuriken, 2 Exploding tags and 1000 Ryo Giving enough for a C rank up [Also claiming 7 stats from continual use of Chakra suppression]
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:22 am
[invasion] 

Valen would be moving throughout the library minding his own business as he searched for Hikari. He searched throughout the library before wondering if she decided to sit outside in the sun. Like she had when they first met a few months ago. As he arrived outside he’d note someone he had never seen before. The man had long black hair, and elaborate robes over pale samurai pants. He had a sword in his possession and was lifting up one of their new genin from the ground and began walking out with her. As they walked Valen would begin to follow them, and with his exceeding sharp eyes would note the removal of several items from the young girl. At this point Valen would call out “Stop there sir, carrying the young girl..” He’d say as he moved closer, his sword at the ready as he held onto the hilt, ready for a quickdraw. “Put the girl down, more importantly, return the ryo and items that you just stole from her body. Stealing from a registered shinobi of Hoshigakure is an assault and can be dealt with by lethal means. So put the girl down and return the items and money now, or I’ll be forced to take more violent actions.” He would order, his voice holding the authority of a chunin of Hoshigakure for once. He didn’t usually make use of the slightly elevated rank. But when it came to enforcing the law and protecting people from would be thieves and possible kidnappers or murderers it came as little surprise that he would act. His curse seal still remained freshly applied, as he had just come from the hospital where Hikari must have taken him. He wanted to thank her, as she had helped him yet again. His body still felt odd with the strange chakra roaming throughout his system, but he was slowly acclimating to it.

‘Kill him now! We hardly ever get to have any fun anymore!’ a voice would cry out in his head. He’d sigh internally at this but wouldn’t take a single bit of his focus off of the man holding the girl. Natsumi would be hidden within his cloak, where she usually was, wrapped around the collar, ready to spring into action as well should the situation call for it. Until then she was as silent as could be and would only interfere if she needed to back Valen up.

WC: 372
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:39 am
Sometime between the point in which the man had starter talking and when she had woken up, Kama had sort of begun to feel the accumulated stress from all her rapid pre-chuunin training causing her to somewhat seem as if she had fallen asleep standing up due to chakra deprivation. It normally wouldn't last this long as her bloodline was quite adept at allowing her to recover, but in this instance she would find herself waking up held within the mans arms, something heavy in her grip. The girl would shuffle a bit as she came back to her senses. Perhaps doing missions back to back from her genin training, and the genin test, weren’t such a great idea. The Uzumaki realized she was being carried and not fully understanding the situation did her best to roll out of the mans arms and out of his grip and promptly land on the ground, standing and taking a few steps back to aim her...sword? She would stop midway to inspect the blade she had apparently been given. “Oh wow I can have this? Tha-
She’d be stopped as she suddenly realized the situation she was in. There was another ninja that Kama sort of recognized, probably having seen them around somewhere, with his hand on the hilt of his blade ready to strike the man. “W-Wait whats going on here?

The girl looked at the two in confusion, still a bit out of it.

WC: 200
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:42 am
The male continued on his projected path for a moment or two his eye looking down to the girl who had been cradled in his arms, the first of two items being in his fingers grasp, but something was off here. For one the male following him for whatever creepy reason wouldn't be able to determine​ the items being stolen. How could he? The way his arms had been positioned had them covered by the females clothing and above all his own sleeves. Even a keen eye couldn't see what was not on their direct sight. The next issue was of course how would he know what he took if he couldn't see it?

At either rate it wasn't what he made him stop was not the kids words but the shifting of the young girl in his arms. She had awakened and at a potentially good time as he smiled for a moment holding the first two items he did manage to get in his hands," Firstly I was about to take you to the hospital since you went silent and passed out. I might have given into my lesser feelings of my old home and taken a few things from you, namely these. My intentions however were good though this....Whoever here thinks I'm assaulting you. Mind letting them know I'm of no harm. Also yes you can have that since it needs a new home before I leave this village to travel again," Of course his eyes were looking over his shoulder looking at the obviously rude person though he was a little more concerned about the
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:16 pm
Valen actually couldn't believe it. He was standing right behind the man who looked to be about his age. Even without direct line of sight on what was happening it hardly mattered when a strange individual, carrying a sword that he had never seen before in the village was holding a young girl in his hands. What responsible individual wouldn't check things out. He accused the man of stealing the genin's items and money simply because of the fact that he could see his arm shifting around her pockets. He didn't need to have line of sight of what was happening to be able to tell that much. But then the boy ACTUALLY admitted to 'giving into his lesser feelings of his old home' and attempting to in fact steal from the girl. Valen would sigh at the sheer idiocy of this man. That was all he needed to act, especially since he had told the man that stealing from a shinobi of Hoshi was punishable by lethal force. Yes, that meant death folks. The few steps the girl had taken to get away from the man were all he needed to deal with this. 

He was standing just two feet behind the man, his hand was on the hilt of his sword, and he had all of the reason needed to deal with a man who had already admitted to trying to steal from a genin of the village he was sworn to protect. He would sigh softly in resignation. He couldn't let this man walk away, otherwise he'd prey on other kids who might not be able to defend themselves, the freak. With that in mind, and because he was easily within range Valen would simply draw his blade at his highest possible speed (125 atm) and aim for an upwards diagonal cut from the man's left hip to his right shoulder with all of his strength (75) this would give the blade more than enough momentum to make the damage lethal (Sharpness 200) and should be moving FAR too fast for the man to see. Considering the fact that Valen hadn't said any of the thoughts regarding the man admitting to the crime before there would be no tell to go off of that he was about to draw the blade. As like started before, his hand was on the hilt already. 

The young girl would of course not be within range of the swing whatsoever, since she took a few steps back she would be standing out of the swing range of the blade and that should also put her just out of arms reach for the criminal that was in the process of bisecting. Valen would feel a small pulse from his curse mark as he made the swing, the natural energy reacting to his bodies movements. Of course since no AP was used doing this encounter the seal would try to activate on it's own. 

TWC: 863
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum