Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

day 3: sensory deprivation Empty day 3: sensory deprivation

Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:54 pm
Three days. It had been three days since she woke within the small room that she didn't exactly remember paying for. Thankfully she had, because her money was beginning to run quite low. She would need to consider using less incense. The morning had been fairly uneventful. She took a trip down to her local dealer, buying two more large sized parcels of wonderful smelling sticks to burn as she trained, and then had lunch at one of the shops down the street. Living was an expensive thing. Now, however she had no time to consider how much it costs to continue doing what she was doing. It was time to put the incense to work and try to figure out if she could find that which she needed more than anything else. It was time to seek out the scythe of sorrow. Under the assumption that her weapons existence in this world meant the existence of the guardian of sorrow, it would be clear that seeking her out would be less difficult with some sort of sensory. This brought her mind to the red haired girl she'd trained with.

While she studied to use one of the base techniques of her clan the red haired girl worked tirelessly to extend the strength of her chakra outward, using it to sense the world around her. She too had attempted this technique, but with less success. Still, it was a new day and she'd learned quite a bit since then. She could feel the power of the spirit who once walked in this body, the last remnants of her place holder encouraging her to complete her goals. She knew the girl no longer existed. That was how this worked in every situation, but still she felt like the final bits of her aura that still lingered within her body was drawn to push the Demon of Chance to her goals. She lit the incense absent-mindedly, one that brought the scent of the night, and a second that reminded her of home. No, not home. it reminded her of safety. The smell of fresh rain and wet earth assaulted her senses and a shiver ran down her spine. She took back her correction. This was the closest feeling to home she could imagine. She considered the forms of chakra she had at her disposal. She knew the earth would be of little use, and having put elemental nature into the chakra would give no added effect. That would simply be an extra step that was unneeded. That likewise eliminated the suiton chakra that she'd relied on upon first learning to control her chakra again.

That left Yin and Yang. She'd learned to separate the two when practicing the techniques of her clan. She'd practiced throughout the past day in order to ensure she had the split ability learned in a way that would allow flawless and effortless execution, however she expected that too would be unnecessary. It was just an added step to go towards a goal that was actually fairly simple by consideration. next in the steps of most effectively using her low pool of chakra to gain the desired effect was whether it would be important to go through the activation process of all of her chakra points. There could be pros and cons, of course. It would take less time to begin working on the technique itself if she used solely chakra drawn from her heart and pushed out from her solar point. If she chaneled it through each of her chakra points respectively, however, she would be able to expel the chakra at a much higher rate. The real question was would the increased chakra points actually cause her to use more for the same cost. It was possible, but it was just as possible that without the multiple points offered by multiple chakra points she probably wouldn't be able to extent enough chakra out to gain the sensory benefit.

"I believe it is important to have enough coverage on my chakra. Sorrow... I will find you." Closing her eyes she flowed her chakra from it's starting position, the heart chakra point. Once she felt a sufficient amount summoned she began the molding process, in a way that quite different from the norm, but fairly efficient. The chakra flowed to her solar, the standard point of execution for most of her techniques, Were she trying to use the chakra offensively this would be the final point of contact before she began to use her jutsu, however with sensory additional steps needed to be taken. In order to save time she split the pool of chakra up, allowing a bit over half of her reserves to flow upward as the rest moved down her body. It was difficult to do, and she could feel the volatile energy threatening to dissipate at a moments notice were she to lose concentration, but still she held on. She felt the powerful chakra hit her throat point, pooling for barelly a moment before continuing up to her third eye, and finally to the crown. She expacted to need to move the focus point again once each point was active. The third eye would be the most useful for what she was attempting. There was work to be done before that step however.

Downward the second pool moved, the strong focus point of her solar chakra allowing swift release and activation. She found her strength ready nearly immediately, with no pause between her sacral and root chakra. Now she just needed to focus. Keeping her full body active in the chanelling of chakra she moved the bulk of her power to the point in the center of her forhead. The third eye chakra point was integral in its ability to see past the void, and while it was a different energy source, she was certain it would work the same none the less. she flared up the poer coursing through her body, and outward it flowed from her root, just as it had in her training of the cloak of the night. She seemed to find it most easy to expell high volumes of chakra through the root. There was something about the connection to the earth that made it ideal, almost as if it was the most open of her chakra points. With the guidance of the power coursing through her third eye she could feel the chakra easily fill the room. She'd succeeded exceptionally in what had seemed so impossible only a few days ago. That was a good sign.

"Now. I can feel the movements around me. The question is can I extend it outward to sense the trail of power given off by my scythe...." She prayed this would work as she needed to. She didn't pray often. Behind closed eyes she could feel the warmth of the room, the power she'd summoned giving backlash to her intention. She needed to keep her concentration off of her own power. That would do little good. She took a deep breath, drawing in the sweet perfume of summer rain that had burned itself down about half way. She counted each breath as it drew in, one, two. three..... And in a moment she felt it. There was the smallest hint of deep black energy clinging to the air near the doorway. Concentrating on the energy she studied it, recognizing the taste of cruely in it's power. There was no doubt this was the energy trail left by her sorrow.

"It was here at some point. That's good to know. " She followed the trail mentally, allowing her chakra to move under the small openeing offered by the doorway, and out into the brightly lit hallway leading downstairs. It seemed like the trail of black energy was slowly dwindling, like the trail of smoke rising from the long wooden rods on her bedside table, and just feet shy of the door she lost track of it completely. She redoubled her effords, trying to push more chakra into her third eye to power it up and then pushing it out swiftly. Still she found the trail quickly went dead.

"Now i just need to figure out if its the energy signature or my sensory. if its my sensory then I either need more practice or increase the volume of chakra in my stores. It could be that My chakra just can't quite reach the full distance needed. The second option was fairly easy to test. Shifting her focus, she turned her attention from extending a large cloud of invisible chakra to actually testing the edge points. The first three edges were incredibly obvious. Each of the three fully closed walls were a stopping point that her chakra failed to penetrate. This was an expected outcome. That meant she could put her focus in the final barrier. Had her chakra succeeded in going past the crack of the door in a way that would allow her to sense the better portion of what was behind it? She solidified the power of her sensory, creating a border, and found that the second problem was in fact something she needed to address. She could feel the full strength of her technique just barelly inching past the bottom of the door, but going fairly dead just past that.

"Oh. Well.... Now i know a basic direction. This I believe would be an excelent point to take a short break." The sensory practice had been overwhelming. She needed more chakra before she saught out the thieves of her scythe. But first, a nap.

(TWC 1603 claiming the last 1500 to finish chakra sensory and 8 stats and exit)
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

day 3: sensory deprivation Empty Re: day 3: sensory deprivation

Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:10 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum