Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Surpassing that other girl. [P/NK/Training] - Page 2 Empty Re: Surpassing that other girl. [P/NK/Training]

Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:52 pm
The Uzumaki watched as the shadow slipped off of Amber, twisting and falling back to her shadow or within her clothes from whence they came. It was hard not to watch the process, the unique jutsu being quite extraordinary to watch as it was either activated or deactivated. Kama herself could think of many uses, though she didn’t quite have the understanding of the technique that the older kunoichi would, as the Uzumaki had no idea what the clan jutsu entailed. Though apparently it was in fact something to do with Yin release, Kama could spend years trying to figure it out and get nowhere. As the girl stumbled back, the young Kunoichi jumped to help her, though the woman caught herself before Kama could really do anything to help. Amber asked Kama about what she was working on, as well as explaining that her jutsu apparently appeared to be quite draining. Though on the question..had the older kunoichi figured out what Kama had been practicing? “Oh well..since you were practicing that technique I was using the time to learn how to sense it out...Chakra Sensory I think is what the jonin call it anyway. I really am just trying to be the best as I can be…

WC: 200
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Surpassing that other girl. [P/NK/Training] - Page 2 Empty Re: Surpassing that other girl. [P/NK/Training]

Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:04 pm
"heh. be the best you can or the best you are willing to be?" She knew too well the distinction between the two. She'd seen both sides of what was the ugliest coin in her pouch. while there was no reason for her to assume this girl was able or willing to take the steps she'd taken to gain power and survive, something in the back of her mind reminded her not to lose the chance to stop the creation of another Demon of Chance. Maybe it was the draw of sorrow still affecting her mind. Maybe it was simple paranoia. Either way she knew that it would be important to test this girl's resolve, and ensure that she wouldn't find the small red haired girl's form looming over a pile of corpses in the same way she'd once done.

"It is important to be clear in your wording. if you speak vaguely to the wrong person you will find yourself doing terrifying things in order to keep yourself alive. " She could still feel the cold darkness of the omega that had held her soul hostage for so long. She could still see the eyes of Synaria looking down upon her bleeding form. It was the day she'd learned to wield the oversized domia scythe, though why she'd chosen to pick up the weapon of her cruel mistress, she was unsure.

(2671)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:48 pm
Kama didn’t know how to take the question at first, though its meaning wasn’t entirely lost on her. She supposed she was in the side of being the best she was willing to be. It would hardly be considered her best if she traded away all her morals and values for power but...at the same time she didn’t know what kind of choices in the future she would be faced with. The Uzumaki wasn’t naive enough to believe people couldn’t change, and change for the worse, but she would like to believe that her resolve would hold out and she could stand for what she believed in. As she thought on this, for a moment another memory flashed to her mind. She put a finger on her temple a bit uncomfortably, as she saw the snow once again. This time it wasn’t as whimsical as she usually dreamed of. She saw a hill of graves that stretched into the horizon, the names worn down from the weather, some even buried completely. What was bringing this to her mind? She tried to think of anything else...any hidden meaning but the image faded as soon as it had began. The Uzumaki realized she should probably reply to Amber before it became rude. “I’ll..work on being more clear. Thanks for the advice, I probably needed it..

Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:05 pm
"you danced about the question, and not terribly effective either. " THe statement probably seemed a bit crueler then she'd meant it. In her thoughts of the past, she'd slipped back into what was her standard. She'd always been fairly cold, and almost unfeeling. The first trick she'd learned upon entering the lands of the omega was disinterest means lack of investment, and the uninvested generally lived longer. A wise man once said knowledge is power. She had taken great pleasure of killing that man shortly after his statement. Ah, the good old days. They were horrible.

"it is important to know what boundaries you're willing to cross, and then ensure that you cross at least two less throughout your life. Otherwise things will snowball in ways you didn't expect, and find yourself murdering an entire city.... Nevermind. " It was at the time her most proud achievement. The way she subtly manipulated the masses was at worst impressive. It took a hand full of small daggers to guide them like cattle down narrow streets and into the trap, and were it not for the man with the tombstone the body count would have been multiplied ten fold. " As she finished speaking a brilliant flash of white shone across her mind. memories of a great village in ruin, bright white smoke still billowing from piles of rubble, the smell of blood and fire. As quickly as it had happened, the memory was gone, with nothing but a single statement left in her now clear mind.

~I will never allow this to happen agian.....~ She knew that her placeholder, and by proxy she had experienced the destruction of some some strange village, and that wherever it was must be northward. Every vision she'd been given of that memory involved heavy snow and ice. Once she was finished with her current endeavors, she would need to figure out where this place was and what had happened.

(2993)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:26 pm
Kama played with her hair, the woman being a little more intense than the Uzumaki thought she would be but she supposed the girl had likely been a ninja far longer. She almost seemed to hold some deep regrets that the red headed Kunoichi couldn’t begin to imagine. Of course that filled the girl with burning curiosity but such things were probably better left not discussed. Whatever Amber was referring to, Kama very seriously doubted she wanted to go into much detail at all. She could imagine the emotional scars could run deep within her and the Uzumaki wasn’t interested in triggering a ninja's PTSD or anything. The Uzumaki put her hands down at her sides trying to regain something close to adult like composure as she nodded to the woman. “Yes of course...I don’t mean to dance around but i’m not sure I have my answer yet. I want to find it though. I don’t have a lot, but I have this village and my parents and if i’m going to do anything then i’m going to protect them. So i’ll be the best I can be for them...that's the answer I have right in this moment.

The young girl's eyes held some resolve, at least devoted to these goals of protection. Kama herself did not know just how far she would go to protect those things that were dear to her.

Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:08 am
"Heh. you sound like what of those bright eyed protagonists who has everything, lives a perfect, safe life, but for whatever reason sets off from their safety with the misguided notion that they could change the horrors of the world. No offence. " As she spoke she took in the final remnants of her incense. They'd been talking and training for a little while now, even if they'd not gotten much done. She felt better. That at least was good. she wasn't giving the girl as much attention as she probably should have, which is to say that as she spoke her mind drifted off. There was a technique that she'd heard of that could be incredibly useful. one of the staples required to fight against certain types of jutsu was called genjutsu kai. Through it's use, she'd been told, one could release themselves from the mind altering effects of genjutsu. It seemed more then easy enough. A single hand seal, the tiger seal, and a pulse of her chakra would generally be enough to protect her mind temporarily from the effects. as she considered exactly where this girl's story could end up, she formed the tiger seal, waiting for her response, and drawing more chakra from her now rested body to test the technique.

It wouldn't be as effective as she'd hoped of course. there was no genjutsu for her to break, but as she pulsed her chakra she could feel the effects of the technique. Even without the need to break herself freeher mind felt an added clarity.

(3252)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:31 am
Kama giggled at the woman's comment, and shook her head. “I guess maybe there is some truth to that...but I wasn’t born here, in Hoshigakure, ya know? So it may be safe and happy here sure but there's a chunk of my life that's missing.
She did have flashes of memory from time to time but never anything concrete. The snow, recently the hill of graves. Never more than a glimpse into her past but more than enough to peak her interest into where exactly she came from and how she wound up in Hoshigakure. It was so long ago, there probably wasn’t a good chance of her ever finding anything really concrete but she could always hope. “Somewhere out in the world there are answers for me, I think. Until then though i need to train and become better. I actually have my genin exam in a few days...then i’ll be able to finally really go beyond these walls as a real shinobi.
She wasn’t trying to kid herself on the excitement of the lower ranked missions, but becoming a genin was the first step to seeing the world for the young Uzumaki and she hoped to see it through. She noticed the woman performing the tiger seal, and Kama realized that it would probably be a good idea to continue some training as well. She hadn’t learned of a lot of advanced jutsu, but she had seen some medical types being performed once and looked a couple of them once. This was where she had gotten her basic medical jutsu of course and then the other was chakra anesthetic. She had been trying to grasp it for a little bit now, but unfortunately she just didn’t seem to have the chakra for it. Suddenly though, with Amber around, she felt a bit inspired to keep up with training.

She would quickly perform the correct seals, having the ability to channel her chakra through them down to an art form at this point and only needed to figure the technique out. Ox, hare and then monkey followed by focusing chakra into her fingertips. The purpose was to create flame like chakra focal points that when embedded in a patient would cause them to be numbed to any pain they were feeling, at least in theory. Though even with the steady flow of chakra into her fingertips it was a bit rough going. One of the little flames sparked on, but so far that was it even as she continued to flow chakra into her tenketsu. She sighed a bit, concentrating and trying to control the amount going into her fingertips a bit better. If she added too much then the chakra would likely injure whoever she tried the technique on. Too little and the Uzumaki would find the jutsu having little to no effect on the target.  She closed her eyes for a second and concentrated a bit harder, though if Amber at this point had responded she would likely be paying attention to the girl instead even while training the technique. Whatever the outcome of the conversation, the girl would manage to get another flame going on her finger, with the first now growing to the correct shape and size. She lifted her hand up, palm towards the sky to get a better look as she flowed chakra more evenly between her digits and focused on creating a clean pathway that traveled between each finger with as little resistance as possible. These past few days Kama had become much more adept at chakra control, which is what this jutsu mainly was. Even still she cancelled it for now to rest, preparing to try again momentarily.

WC: 600

Chakra Anesthetic: 600/1,000
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:07 am
"I couldn't imagine what that was like" She said trying her best to make it seem sincere. She failed. Instead, her statement sounded quite questionable and made it fairly obvious that she probably knew that exact feeling. This was of course true. It was like she was looking into a mirror. A mirror with red hair. A mirror with extremely bright vibrant red hair. ~yanno. Now that I think about it, maybe it does make sense that people would make fun of her for her hair color. It's quite dificult to ignore.~ She thought to herself, smirking at her mental banter.

"Genin exams are important. I remember back when I took mine so many years ago." She did not. "it was the most exciting day of my life, so I went to bed early, " She has never gone to bed before sunrise, " And had to fight three people just for a chance at passing" At this point it would be helpful to point out that while Amber had the broken memories of her bodies time in this world, she revoked her right to be a ninja, moving far away from the home she'd lived in with her family, and not only did none of this happen, but she had absolutely no clue what a genin exam entailed. To the well-trained eye, someone seasoned and practiced in the arts of the ninja way, this would be obvious. Thankfully she happened to pick an academy student who had not yet taken the exam to talk to.

Even as she spun brilliant (not that brilliant) lie after brilliant lie, she continued her work. She felt more then satisfied with the work she'd done on the genjutsu kai technique, having mastered it quite quickly, and took one more try at the jutsu before thinking back to another technique she'd heard of. Drawing chakra she decided now would be a good time to open up the flow from her seven chakra points and release a secondary chakra point in her body. She was aware of the tenkaitsu points, though not being of a bloodline that studied them or had super fancy rediculous eyes to see them made it a vague understanding, and knew that she could use these to more effectively chanel chakra. taking a quill from her bag, because if you're going to write a note why not be extra about it and use a tiny incredibly fragile writing instrument and dodge any thought that you could be practical, and with it she began to concentrate. She imagined a spot opening on the juncture between her pointer finger and thumb. She assumed that would be the most likely place for an effective tenkaitsu point to be and as she began to move chakra from her heart to it, she found that to be all too false.

Instead of from the large juncture between digits, she found the center of her palm pulsing with energy the reached out to begin wrapping itself around the writing utensil. This would be the primary start of her chakra infusion training.... With a quill. Because weapons are expensive. And she spent all her money on incense. To say she was a master of planning was not only incorrect it was laughable.

(3797)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:24 am
Kama listened to the girl, picking up on her tone while stating that she didn’t know what the Uzumaki was going through. The younger Kunoichi herself didn’t want to exactly question it right now, however. If the woman had wanted to go into detail she likely would have rather then say something borderline false. Kama could understand why thinking about things like that could definitely be difficult for someone. The kunoichi did her best not to emotionally damage anyone, even if she did have a tendency to pick fights and physically damage those she found good enough to warrant Kama testing their strength out. This woman herself was peeking the Uzumaki’s curiosity but she couldn’t afford getting injured in a spar right now. Amber had moved on to reminiscing about her own genin exam, the older girls words somewhat putting fear into the academy student about the exam. “F-Fought three people? I’ve beaten up a couple of boys that tried to get back at me after class but I dunno about three students that are actually good…
While its true the girl had beaten Ayane in a foot race, the blonde was clever and one of the few students the Uzumaki had gotten in a fight with that had ended more or less in a draw. “I should probably get going to finish preparing then...I never thought it was really going to be that hard!
The kunoichi nervously played with her hair, trying to shake the worrying thoughts from her mind, though try as she might, they were sort of etched in her heart for the moment. “I hope we can train together again sometime, maybe after I pass my test. I should be able to get plenty of cool jutsu to try and figure out how to use.

She was giving up on her Chakra Anesthetic for now, needing a little more information. For now she needed to finish up her talk with the woman and head home.

TWC: 4,000
Stats: 20
Skill/Jutsu:
Genjutsu Release
Chakra Sensory

600 words towards Chakra anasthetic

EXIT

Last edited by Kiru <3 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:29 pm
"UH.. Yep. Three people. It was quite a tough position to be in. I barely ended the exam with my life. It was crazy. " She was completely talking out of her ass at this point, her eyes shifted downward to her work in an attempt to hide the fact that she was clearly lying. She didn't do a very good job of it. As she spoke she allowed the chakra to flow once more, pouring energy from her hands to coat the quill. That was the easy part. Glowing blue energy flowed over the edges of the item, coating it fully, and at her command the energy arced outward a bit, but she couldn't quite get the hang of sharpening it into a point.

why... Come on. come on... Redoubling her efforts she concentrated fully on the image of a knife, sharpening her focus as she sharpened the edges, and slowly the blue energy began to stretch out, thinning and forming into a small point.

"Ah. sure. I'd be glad to train a bit at a later date, or even just chit chat. I dont actually know many people here. " With her work done and other things of importance to do she stood, heading back toward the village hidden in the stars.

(twc 4009 claiming cloak of the night claimed and mastered (2k) genjutsu kai trained (500) and 1500 towards chakra infusion, and 20 stats and exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum